Hypermak vs Contrarian Expatriate vs Spencer flame war dump thread

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Hypermak vs Contrarian Expatriate vs Spencer flame war dump thread

Post by Winston »

Btw is PAG back as Italianman now? Geez. Now he pretends to be Italian? Doesn't that insult your race and ethnicity hypermak? lol. That PAG is impersonating an Italian? lol. Doesn't that damage the pride and honor of your race? lol

Notice how PAG can't hide his identity. He always gives it away. But Spencer easily hides his identity. So they cannot be the same person you see.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
October 28th, 2020, 5:44 pm
Btw is PAG back as Italianman now? Geez. Now he pretends to be Italian? Doesn't that insult your race and ethnicity hypermak? lol. That PAG is impersonating an Italian? lol. Doesn't that damage the pride and honor of your race? lol

Notice how PAG can't hide his identity. He always gives it away. But Spencer easily hides his identity. So they cannot be the same person you see.
PAG is an insult to all of mankind, @Winston :)

I am 100% positive @Spencer is another sock account for PAG. So is @Gali and another couple of accounts. But that doesn't matter anymore.
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

hypermak wrote:
October 28th, 2020, 5:47 pm
Winston wrote:
October 28th, 2020, 5:44 pm

I am 100% positive @Spencer is another sock account for PAG. So is @Gali and another couple of accounts. But that doesn't matter anymore.
You are wrong. Winston will vouch for me.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How can I vouch for you Gali? I don't know who you are. Why would PAG have two accounts? lol. Hypermak you are too quick to jump to conclusions. Why do you think Gali is PAG? Gali said in the shoutbox he's from Canada anyway. PAG is not from Canada.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

hypermak wrote:
October 28th, 2020, 5:47 pm
I think so too, but I don't care, they all are on my IGNORE list and I do not read their comments.

I get more and more the impression there are more sockpuppets than regular members posting on this HA-Forum.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Yohan wrote:
October 29th, 2020, 9:02 pm
I get more and more the impression there are more sockpuppets than regular members posting on this HA-Forum.
LOL I get that impression, too. Not a good sign of life for the forum.
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

hypermak wrote:
October 28th, 2020, 4:54 pm
Cornfed wrote:
October 28th, 2020, 4:45 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 28th, 2020, 4:30 pm
Mixture of amusement and success validation for me.
Are there people on here who regard you as being successful at anything?
In his mind, yes. We are laughing at his BS so we must be envious about his success.
Haha lol You wiped the floor with CE, awww poor thing had to put you on ignore.
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

October 15th, 2020, 9:35 am
hypermak wrote:
October 15th, 2020, 5:04 am
October 15th, 2020, 4:11 am
I think instead of obsessing about what others have and what you don’t, a healthy pastime or two might do you a lot of good while you are jobless.
That's an excellent piece of advice that you should be following. Especially now that you're stuck in the US and the paltry sums you can offer for sex won't buy you more than a hand job and a burger :)
I see you’ve taken a distinct turn towards the silly now, a sure sign that I succeeded.

Time for me to place you back on ignore. Maybe I’ll remove the ignore again in a few months just to scramble your brain and trigger your obsessiveness again. It was enjoyable dragging you through those.
Smh lol, Dummy you know that you can ignore his post without pressing the ignore button :lol: . Admit it, you just cant bare the sight of his post because he hurt your feelings. You want to go out of your way to click ignore which means he got under your skin, And you have had enough of getting owned😂 :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hypermak,
I know who Gali is now. He just PMed me. Hes someone i knew in real life before. But he doesnt want his identity to be known here. So all i can say is that hes not PAG and not a troll.

Winston

Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

Winston wrote:
October 30th, 2020, 11:08 pm
Hypermak,
I know who Gali is now. He just PMed me. Hes someone i knew in real life before. But he doesnt want his identity to be known here. So all i can say is that hes not PAG and not a troll.

Winston
Maybe @hypermak should apologize to @Gali for being stupid and wrong? However, he really can't help it. Autism has given people here simple black n white thinking :oops:
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Italianman wrote:
October 31st, 2020, 9:44 am
Winston wrote:
Hypermak,

Winston
Maybe @hypermak should apologize to @Gali for being stupid and wrong? However, he really can't help it. Autism has given people here simple black n white thinking :oops:
I am still not 100% convinced, Shawn Allah. You really have a lot of time in your hands and a genuine hate for this forum...
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Italianman wrote:
Winston wrote:
Hypermak,

Winston
I would not hold my breath waiting for that to happen. It’s been pretty apparent that our friend Hypermak is cooked in the brain (no pun intended). I noticed the unraveling when the pandemic began and since then he has deteriorated further into mouth-frothing anger because he lost his job, has to return to the Italy he was trying to escape, and just seems to be in a state of hating life. Remember, sick people only rarely understand that they are sick.

He gives new meaning to that book title, “Enjoy The Decline.” We can expect even more acting out and histrionics as things go forward and his discontent grows.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

October 31st, 2020, 12:11 pm
I would not hold my breath waiting for that to happen. It’s been pretty apparent that our friend Hypermak is cooked in the brain (no pun intended). I noticed the unraveling when the pandemic began and since then he has deteriorated further into mouth-frothing anger because he lost his job, has to return to the Italy he was trying to escape, and just seems to be in a state of hating life. Remember, sick people only rarely understand that they are sick.

He gives new meaning to that book title, “Enjoy The Decline.” We can expect even more acting out and histrionics as things go forward and his discontent grows.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

hypermak wrote:
October 31st, 2020, 10:11 am
Italianman wrote:
Winston wrote:
Hypermak,

Winston
I am still not 100% convinced, Shawn Allah. You really have a lot of time in your hands and a genuine hate for this forum...
Should i take Gali's word for it that he is who he told me? Or ask him some test questions like "what was the last restaurant we met at?" To make sure its really him and not a trick or impersonation by PAG? Anyone can read the forum history and pretend to be a former member right?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Update:

I checked my PMs. Gali does know the Facebook username of the guy he claims to be which i remember to be correct. So i guess he is who he says after all. The Facebook name hes under is peculiar and unique so he could not have guessed it. So yeah. He is a former member returned whom i have met before too.