Dan Cilley YouTube LIVE in Downtown L.A. w/ Female

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Dan Cilley YouTube LIVE in Downtown L.A. w/ Female

Post by Pixel--Dude »

publicduende wrote:
May 14th, 2023, 3:18 am
Cornfed wrote:
May 13th, 2023, 2:18 pm
One of the cultural problems with them is that they are sluts, which makes them physically incapable of relationships, but we can agree that there are all manner of other problems with them.
What @Pixel--Dude says is true, though. "Virginity" is not something solely associated to never having had penetrative sex: it's a very strong statement about the girl's modesty, innocence and sweetness.

Like I said on another post, it's extremely common in Turkey for teenage girls to have anal sex with their boyfriends, so they can remain virgin for a bit longer and have their parents off their cases. Would a girl like that, still technically a virgin yet into the same kinds of degeneracy as their counterparts in Italy, the UK or the US, be considered "a virgin"?

Technical virginity, with all the mental and spiritual toxic baggage from the world we live in, really doesn't mean much anymore.

I am way past the age where I could even remotely hope to get a young girl (I already won the lottery once! :) ). Even if I did, though, virginity would not be the main criterion I would be looking for. There are even more important traits than virginity alone, and unfortunately those traits are only discovered after months, perhaps years, or meeting and getting to know the girl...
Exactly! Everyone puts on a mask when they meet someone for the first time. That's why I think befriending a girl first and getting to know her as a friend works better as you get to know the person before you even start dating. Then you have an idea who the person is and whether you're compatible.

Even virgin girls will be influenced by the society and culture they live in. If they are a western girl who has shitty values it won't matter if she's a virgin, because she'll likely turn out to be a solipsistic cunt like most women are in the west anyway.

It's like I said this is why @Winston promotes the Happierabroad lifestyle. Because women from different cultures have better values. This is also something @Lucas88 and many others on this forum have experienced as well. Including myself to a degree...
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

@dancilley You need to show more confidence and talk to a desirable fertile female. You can talk fine and are a good talker, but you just need to understand the right conversation topics and what to say. I can give you some advice about how to communicate with girls if you're interested in getting advice.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

Tsar wrote:
May 16th, 2023, 8:16 am
@dancilley You need to show more confidence and talk to a desirable fertile female. You can talk fine and are a good talker, but you just need to understand the right conversation topics and what to say. I can give you some advice about how to communicate with girls if you're interested in getting advice.
I am about to actually approach females and talk to them. Today may be the day! The problem is, I feel very attracted to young adult non-virgin females, but I am doubtful about their ability to be submissive and pair-bond; I want virgin, pure females only who will commit to me for life! I also only want white females. I may just go up to non-virgin females today and speak playfully with them (flirt!) and not expect anything...just be in the moment.

I like just saying what I feel like saying. It makes me happy. I like to express the "desire of my own" that arises within me.
Follow me on my social media:

YouTube: youtube.com/@DanielPCilley

X/Twitter: x.com/DanielPCilley

Rumble:
rumble.com/user/DanielPCilley

Odysee: odysee.com/@DanCilley

Brighteon:
brighteon.com/channels/DanCilley

BitChute: bitchute.com/channel/DanielCilley

---

Donate: cash.app/$DCilley
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

This whole panhandling cold approach in public thing is really annoying and stupid IMO.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

I agree with @Pixel--Dude and @MarcosZeitola on this issue. People are getting cause and effect mixed up. A lot of very sweet girls may happen to be virgins but they aren’t sweet because they are a virgin. Dating a girl who has only had a few partners is basically the same as dating a virgin. The difference is that getting a virgin is 10x more difficult and completely unnecessary standard to have which hurts your dating success.
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

Cornfed wrote:
May 16th, 2023, 12:54 pm
This whole panhandling cold approach in public thing is really annoying and stupid IMO.
I disagree. I think it is what every man should do. How are you supposed to meet females? Through your social circle? How do you build a social circle?

Rumble:

Brighteon:

---

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

dancilley wrote:
May 16th, 2023, 11:41 pm
Cornfed wrote:
I disagree. I think it is what every man should do. How are you supposed to meet females? Through your social circle? How do you build a social circle?
But can you not tell how uncomfortable these females are when you approach them like that? Cold approach works in certain environments or under certain conditions, but never randomly in the street, especially when you're recording them as well.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

I went out and got close to females again today, but I did not LIVE stream it.

Part 1: https://rumble.com/v2o6lba-dtla-predato ... y-god.html

Part 2: https://rumble.com/v2o6mzq-grand-centra ... n&mc=4ha7f

YouTube version of Part 2:

I also created a highlight video here: https://rumble.com/v2o8vio-dtla-predato ... n&mc=4ha7f

And here is the Postgame Wrap-up:

Rumble version of Postgame Wrap-up: https://rumble.com/v2o767p-may-16-2023. ... n&mc=4ha7f

Rumble:

Brighteon:

---

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
May 17th, 2023, 12:52 am
I feel you would do better if you didn't look and sound like Lurch from "The Addams Family", Dan. :lol: You gotta work on how you present yourself a bit more. Maybe change your style of clothing, hair, way of talking, all of it. Girls would be more receptive of you and less frightened and uncomfortable.

Why should he have to change just to please women? f**k them if they can't accept the man for how he is. I don't see women willing to change who they are to please us. Especially not here in the States.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 17th, 2023, 12:00 am
dancilley wrote:
May 16th, 2023, 11:41 pm
Cornfed wrote:
But can you not tell how uncomfortable these females are when you approach them like that? Cold approach works in certain environments or under certain conditions, but never randomly in the street, especially when you're recording them as well.
He's obviously in the wrong country doing this. If he did this in South East Asia, I doubt the women would feel uncomfortable. Western females just f***ing suck. I went through the same shit with them, that's just how they are in the States and that's if Danci lives in the West. Plus he just don't look like the type of men women would possibly openly respond to either. Women are going to judge you real hard based on how you look and if you look sort of "strange" or "incel" like in any type of way they are going to judge you even harder. Danci should give up with all this filming women in public stuff it's just not going to help him not when people are slandering him as creepy, and weird. The West is a shitty country to approach women in period. These same females get pissy when men go abroad because they WANT you to put up with them rejecting you in the States. But some men refuse to take advice. A lot of men who aren't very attractive get labeled as "creepy" by default. I wish I could meet someone but I don't even try, out of all the women who get uncomfortable white females are the very worse. They are scared of everything.

I understand Danci is just trying to improve his social life but like I said,
he's doing it in the wrong country and it's going to keep working against him. Take it from me, I'm not even "creepy" looking and even I had women acting scared and nervous when I wlaked up to them. After wahile I got sick of their pathethic scary acting asses and left them the f**k alone.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on May 17th, 2023, 2:46 am, edited 4 times in total.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Tsar wrote:
May 14th, 2023, 11:30 am
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
May 14th, 2023, 6:06 am
The problem is getting pure virgins would be a "Herculean task" but I wish Dan Cilley and Tsar best of luck. Eventually they will find what they are looing for and write a guide..
It's actually easier to get a virgin girl. A guy just needs to be serious about it and if necessary go against social norms and possibly the law. A guy also needs a perfect strategy.
That's not worth the risk, not to mention you make it sound like every teenage girl is a virgin, I guarantee you they aren't. Look at Tiktok, girls as young as 7 be on that shit acting slutty, by the time they get to age 16 most of them have done already f***ed someone when they were much younger than that.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 11th, 2023, 10:02 pm
Yeah, the guy seems like a f***ing asshole. :|
[/quote]

Damn, someone is now making him look bad on Youtube? That right there will damage any guy's rep...
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on May 17th, 2023, 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

MrMan wrote:
May 12th, 2023, 6:16 am
dancilley wrote:
May 11th, 2023, 11:52 am
MrMan wrote:
May 10th, 2023, 10:25 pm
But why? Why have to have a teenager, especially under 18. They get older as time goes on anyway.
Virgins can pair-bond. Used females don't. Used females are damaged goods--independent, masculine, strong, etc. A virgin still believes in marriage and being together, for life.
Virgins do not have to be teenagers.

You've got this idea of teenage virgin harems where people eat healthy, etc. I just don't think you have the powerful deceptive ideology or the evil cult-style charisma to put together a cult that practices it. So you have to be aware of the world you live in, where adults having sex with multiple underaged girls is taboo. So just stop talking about it, establish yourself in a job, business, or career, find one woman, and settle down. Then you can buy some organic granola and raise your own non-GMO vegetables with her.

Going around filming yourself talking to women and talking about how you believe in having sex with virgin teenagers probably isn't going to turn out well for you. You've already got the legal system to paint a target on your back. You've got someone making videos presenting you as a sexual predator.
Meanwhile many strange women avocate sex with dogs, and I don't see anyone trying hard to tarnish their reputations.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
May 17th, 2023, 2:31 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 11th, 2023, 10:02 pm
Yeah, the guy seems like a f***ing asshole. :|
Dan Cilley is ok with me. Those guys on Youtube are just a bunch of two-bit chumps, son of a b*tches that get their "15 mins of fame" by bringing someone else down.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 17th, 2023, 12:00 am
Cold approach works in certain environments or under certain conditions, but never randomly in the street, especially when you're recording them as well.
It works for me with some U.S. females, but it generally does work with foreign females who are tourists here. For me it does (or did back then). I don't have the videos that I recorded in 2015-16, but they would show you the stark contrast between U.S. vs. foreign...many foreign females wanted to talk to me, were not offended at all, but were totally into me. It was up to me to take the interactions further, but I chose not to, because I had pretty much arrived at the realization that I didn't want to date non-white females, non-virgin, etc. I generally feel positive about going up to females and recording the interactions. I don't feel bad about it. It should be interpreted as fun, like something that a female would expect would happen to her if she chose to hang out in Los Angeles. I am like a tourist attraction. Los Angeles is the entertainment/filming capital of the world anyway.

Rumble:

Brighteon:

---