The Profile of a Married SIMP

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4628
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

The Profile of a Married SIMP

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Married simps always reap what they sow.



If you let yourself get roped into this trap, you deserve what you get.

You've been warned.....
User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2737
Joined: April 18th, 2013, 5:26 pm

Re: The Profile of a Married SIMP

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

I cannot stand the chick not only because how she treats him, but also how she is clearly a bigot. Do you think she would date a HIspanic, Asian, or even a Black dude for being as portly as he is??? She looks Jewish and he does too hence why I think she granted him access to her life. The only other woman whom would date a guy built like he would be a Black American or sub-Saharan African woman.
User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4628
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: The Profile of a Married SIMP

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
January 14th, 2020, 8:49 pm
I cannot stand the chick not only because how she treats him, but also how she is clearly a bigot. Do you think she would date a HIspanic, Asian, or even a Black dude for being as portly as he is??? She looks Jewish and he does too hence why I think she granted him access to her life. The only other woman whom would date a guy built like he would be a Black American or sub-Saharan African woman.
Her last name is Ukrainian (Arkhipchenko) but to me, she looks to be mixed with Tatar, Ingush, Northern Caucaus or Dagastani Russian most of whom are Muslim with cutthroat mentalities such as hers. But I agree she is certainly not the typical Russian of primarily Slavic extraction.
User avatar
hypermak
Junior Poster
Posts: 574
Joined: October 20th, 2019, 12:17 am

Re: The Profile of a Married SIMP

Post by hypermak »

Like the author (or speaker) of the video, @Contrarian Expatriate loves watching relationships that are doomed from the onset crash and burn.

The more pain he sees (or he thinks he sees), the more he uses that pain as validation of his particular, one-size-fits-all flavour of MGTOW.

I guess that what keeps him believing in the movie in his head, no matter he comes across as unbelievable and a total a-hole. Whatever rocks his boat. Never joined this forum with the idea I would find the most well-adjusted collection of expats, no offense to anyone.
User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4628
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: The Profile of a Married SIMP

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

hypermak wrote:
January 15th, 2020, 3:57 am
Like the author (or speaker) of the video, @Contrarian Expatriate loves watching relationships that are doomed from the onset crash and burn.
Dude, I know the truth is painful, but if you're not comfortable watching variations of what will happen to you when you marry, you should just stick to preparing hotel breakfast buffets, scrubbing the dirty pots and pans, and tripping over yourself to fill the coffee mugs of the hotel guests.
User avatar
hypermak
Junior Poster
Posts: 574
Joined: October 20th, 2019, 12:17 am

Re: The Profile of a Married SIMP

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
January 15th, 2020, 7:53 am
hypermak wrote:
January 15th, 2020, 3:57 am
Like the author (or speaker) of the video, @Contrarian Expatriate loves watching relationships that are doomed from the onset crash and burn.
Dude, I know the truth is painful, but if you're not comfortable watching variations of what will happen to you when you marry, you should just stick to preparing hotel breakfast buffets, scrubbing the dirty pots and pans, and tripping over yourself to fill the coffee mugs of the hotel guests.
LOL whatever fits your wicked worldview sir. I haven't been "scrubbing pots" since I was 17 and not all relationships display the level of pussification that validates your mind movie. I am not in denial, I know what's going on in many, let's say most young women's mind. But this is no justification not to try and find that special woman that will minimise the chance of a relationship going south quickly.

Many men are deluded that "all is right" in ladyland and that is dangerous. But so is your mindset, which absolutely writes off any chance to find any girl, anyone, anywhere in the world, who still holds a bit of dignity and actually gives a s*it about having a serious, committed relationship with a man. Those people exist, mate, they're hard, perhaps harder than ever to find, but exist they do.

So a man can go the easy way, your way, and resort to sugar daddying, or he may remind himself that he has a higher purpose in life than vent his medication-induced adrenaline rushes on an online forum, and look for commitment to/from that special young lady. Things you will never understand, and that's OK. Just, don't shove your worldview down our throats as the only possible one. It is not, and forums like these are meant to show that there are other possible avenues, and share them.
User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4628
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: The Profile of a Married SIMP

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

hypermak wrote:
January 15th, 2020, 5:18 pm
So a man can go the easy way, your way, and resort to sugar daddying....
One does not RESORT to sugar daddying anymore than he resorts to flying first class because it is a lifestyle privilege that most men could never even afford. Further, even if you could afford it, the girls I deal with would never even find you interesting or appealing enough to want to have anything to do with you.

If losers like you and @mrman ever saw the quality of girls I have in my life, you would INSTANTLY recognize that they were better looking than any women you've ever been with and any women you will likely ever be with. These girls still have to be interested in dating you FIRST and guys on your level (I can tell by your emotional reactions and your stations in life) would never even get acknowledged by these girls even if you somehow had the financial means. :lol:

@Mrman is married to some aging, Indonesian woman of a highly "suspect" background, and you are a lowly, kitchen worker in some hotel restaurant going absolutely bonkers over and fantasizing about MARRYING local Filipinas which is proof that you were not exactly succeeding with high-quality women back home in Italy. The women in both your lives are therefore of extremely low sexual market value so please don't delude yourselves. 8)
User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2737
Joined: April 18th, 2013, 5:26 pm

Re: The Profile of a Married SIMP

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
January 14th, 2020, 10:20 pm
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
January 14th, 2020, 8:49 pm
I cannot stand the chick not only because how she treats him, but also how she is clearly a bigot. Do you think she would date a HIspanic, Asian, or even a Black dude for being as portly as he is??? She looks Jewish and he does too hence why I think she granted him access to her life. The only other woman whom would date a guy built like he would be a Black American or sub-Saharan African woman.
Her last name is Ukrainian (Arkhipchenko) but to me, she looks to be mixed with Tatar, Ingush, Northern Caucaus or Dagastani Russian most of whom are Muslim with cutthroat mentalities such as hers. But I agree she is certainly not the typical Russian of primarily Slavic extraction.
Thanks for the correction. I'm not used to those phenotypes of that part of the world yet.
User avatar
hypermak
Junior Poster
Posts: 574
Joined: October 20th, 2019, 12:17 am

Re: The Profile of a Married SIMP

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
January 15th, 2020, 10:40 pm
One does not RESORT to sugar daddying anymore than he resorts to flying first class because it is a lifestyle privilege that most men could never even afford. Further, even if you could afford it, the girls I deal with would never even find you interesting or appealing enough to want to have anything to do with you.

If losers like you and @mrman ever saw the quality of girls I have in my life, you would INSTANTLY recognize that they were better looking than any women you've ever been with and any women you will likely ever be with. These girls still have to be interested in dating you FIRST and guys on your level (I can tell by your emotional reactions and your stations in life) would never even get acknowledged by these girls even if you somehow had the financial means. :lol:

@Mrman is married to some aging, Indonesian woman of a highly "suspect" background, and you are a lowly, kitchen worker in some hotel restaurant going absolutely bonkers over and fantasizing about MARRYING local Filipinas which is proof that you were not exactly succeeding with high-quality women back home in Italy. The women in both your lives are therefore of extremely low sexual market value so please don't delude yourselves. 8)
I thought the pot-scrubbing lowlife that is me was on your ignore list? That testosterone rush in the morning...you couldn't help, could you? :)

Sugar daddying a girl, no matter how beautiful she is, means paying her what she wants to be paid for a few afternoons of sex every month. That those girls who are "better than anything we will ever see" (assuming all of us here are thrilled at the idea of hanging out with prostitutes) will be interested in "dating you FIRST", it is a pathetic delusion that you and only you believe in. You keep hitting this forum peddling your narrative because you know it is helping you.

Nobody is interested in hearing about your bombastic claims, you are not sharing anything remotely useful and the only reason why you won't f*ck off is because you need your daily dose of self-validation via bashing people you know absolutely nothing about. Unlike you, MrMan and myself don't need to come to a forum like this to prove what kinds of sucessful, irresistible studs we are. MrMan was probably interested in sharing his experience as an expat married to a woman from a different culture. I myself wanted to read something interesting (so not you) about real experiences (so not you) with foreign ladies, and maybe share a couple of things in the process.

Then if you want to play the "I know who you are" game, everyone is capable of doing that, especially while being a keyboard warrior. If anything, your behaviour on this forum so far has given away far more details about who you are (as opposed of who you think you are) than mine, or MrMan's. I am not indulging because you have been doing pretty much all self-deprecation you deserve.

So, just keep your fantasies going! The more you open your mouth, the more you show your inability to feel the least amount of empathy towards the rest of us losers, the more you prove to the whole wide world who the real loser is.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3236
Joined: July 30th, 2014, 7:52 pm

Re: The Profile of a Married SIMP

Post by MrMan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
January 15th, 2020, 10:40 pm
hypermak wrote:
January 15th, 2020, 5:18 pm
So a man can go the easy way, your way, and resort to sugar daddying....
One does not RESORT to sugar daddying anymore than he resorts to flying first class because it is a lifestyle privilege that most men could never even afford. Further, even if you could afford it, the girls I deal with would never even find you interesting or appealing enough to want to have anything to do with you.

If losers like you and @mrman ever saw the quality of girls I have in my life, you would INSTANTLY recognize that they were better looking than any women you've ever been with and any women you will likely ever be with. These girls still have to be interested in dating you FIRST and guys on your level (I can tell by your emotional reactions and your stations in life) would never even get acknowledged by these girls even if you somehow had the financial means. :lol:

@Mrman is married to some aging, Indonesian woman of a highly "suspect" background, and you are a lowly, kitchen worker in some hotel restaurant going absolutely bonkers over and fantasizing about MARRYING local Filipinas which is proof that you were not exactly succeeding with high-quality women back home in Italy. The women in both your lives are therefore of extremely low sexual market value so please don't delude yourselves. 8)
You must have a pretty pitiful life if you have to entertain yourself by posting lies and trash about people on forums like this to entertain yourself. My guess is if I saw these girls you pay to date you, that I'd probably think they weren't that good-looking. I haven't told you about my wife's background. You just made up a stupid narrative. She was a college student and a small business owner when I met her. Someone today told me how beautiful my wife was, unsolicited, of course.

What do you have against Filippinas? Is it because some of them have dark skin and might be a bit negrita? That sounds like something Cornfed would care about. In our part of the world, African-Americans are the architypical targets of racism, and since you are one, it looks odd to us predominantly white folks, I assume, on this forum to see you thinking yourself superior to Southeast Asians. No doubt there are some beautiful, kind, women over there who might make for decent wives if a man looks in the right place and not in sleazy bars.

I don't care about the way you rank other people's sexual market value. Why don't you surprise everyone by overcoming your character deficiencies and demonstrating an ability we don't think you have, and engage in civil honest discourse like a mature-minded adult?
User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4628
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: The Profile of a Married SIMP

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

MrMan wrote:
January 16th, 2020, 10:59 pm
Is it because some of them have dark skin and might be a bit negrita? That sounds like something Cornfed would care about. In our part of the world, African-Americans are the architypical targets of racism, and since you are one, it looks odd to us predominantly white folks, I assume, on this forum to see you thinking yourself superior to Southeast Asians.
You can always tell when you have deeply hurt someone's feelings just by holding a different point of view and they try to somehow come back at you in a manner they THINK will hurt yours in return. Why is it not clear to you that I am 100% impervious to that sort of thing? I live an extremely privileged life and that has made me 100% impervious to that sort of thing. 8)
MrMan wrote: I don't care about the way you rank other people's sexual market value.
Well then why do you get so mouth-frothing upset when I describe your wife's sexual market value and think that I base it on her race? Granted, I have not seen her, but a woman's SMV can be inferred by both her age (your wife has hit the wall and is now over the hill), and her choice of husband (You were a SELF-ADMITTED virgin who could not sexually succeed in the West so you went to Southeast Asia. You are thin-skinned, and have the mental constitution of an NPC.)

The proof of sexual market value is in the pudding. Sorry that is not so pleasant for you to acknowledge......
User avatar
hypermak
Junior Poster
Posts: 574
Joined: October 20th, 2019, 12:17 am

Re: The Profile of a Married SIMP

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
January 17th, 2020, 11:11 am
The proof of sexual market value is in the pudding. Sorry that is not so pleasant for you to acknowledge......
@Contrarian Expatriate

You keep mentioning this concept of sexual market value. I guess it's a term that applies to you, since you are old, black, and out of shape. We all know Eastern European women have zero predilection for men like you, so you would be pretty much bottom of the barrel without opening your wallet far and wide.

So is this what you mean when you say you live a privileged existence? You get to spend your pension and your investment income on women in Ukraine who wouldn't touch you with a stick if you didn't show them the dollar?

Like @MrMan said, this is a pitiful existence, I wouldn't wish my worst enemy to live like that. Getting to an age when human connections are more important than ever and being completely alone, in the sole company of a bunch of bogus convictions of what a real man should be or should do. What's worse, bashing on anyone who has managed to find his balance, if not happiness proper, outside of your prescribed approach.

I might agree with you, to some extent, on the subverted power balances of women in the dating market, in the professions, academia etc. But you bring the discussion to a whole new level when you write off any chance of genuine human contact with any woman, anywhere in the world. He might have been a virgin and a believer in his youth, but MrMan did a very honourable thing by finding a good woman and starting a family. He has created legacy for himself. His wife might be aging, as he is, but I guess they still have each other and their feelings.

The way you sound, you have nobody but yourself and you don't want to find anybody else besides occasional (paid) sex partners. This is a free forum and you can share whatever want about your life experiences but don't be surprised if you come across as an arrogant, simple-minded and, well, pitiful persona.
User avatar
Shemp
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1157
Joined: November 22nd, 2014, 7:45 pm

Re: The Profile of a Married SIMP

Post by Shemp »

hypermak wrote:
January 17th, 2020, 6:16 pm
...this is a pitiful existence, I wouldn't wish my worst enemy to live like that. Getting to an age when human connections are more important than ever and being completely alone...you have nobody but yourself and you don't want to find anybody else besides occasional (paid) sex partners....
The above describes a godlike existence. Seriously, are not gods all alone? assuming gods exist, of course. Gods can watch humans from afar, but can't really get close to them or treat then like equals. According to the myths, Greek gods had occasional sex with human partners, but nothing lasting. True, they didn't pay the humans, but that's a minor detail. People get so freaked out about money and sex, as if there were something more profound about a groupie screwing a hideous rock star just because he's famous.

You're just jealous you can't afford to use money to get what you want. If you were honest, you'd admit that all methods are allowable where love is concerned: looks, status, game, and yes, money too. Of these methods, the first three are like the wind: powerful when it blows in the right direction, but fickle and hence unreliable in the long run. Whereas money is like gravity: possibly less powerful in the short-run, but always in the same direction, and thus irresistible in the long run.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3236
Joined: July 30th, 2014, 7:52 pm

Re: The Profile of a Married SIMP

Post by MrMan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
January 17th, 2020, 11:11 am
You can always tell when you have deeply hurt someone's feelings just by holding a different point of view and they try to somehow come back at you in a manner they THINK will hurt yours in return. Why is it not clear to you that I am 100% impervious to that sort of thing? I live an extremely privileged life and that has made me 100% impervious to that sort of thing. 8)
Contrarian Expatriate,

I didn't mean to hurt you so deeply, man. If you want to talk about your pain, maybe you can find a supportive group of men to talk about it.
MrMan wrote: I don't care about the way you rank other people's sexual market value.
Well then why do you get so mouth-frothing upset when I describe your wife's sexual market value and think that I base it on her race? Granted, I have not seen her, but a woman's SMV can be inferred by both her age (your wife has hit the wall and is now over the hill), and her choice of husband (You were a SELF-ADMITTED virgin who could not sexually succeed in the West so you went to Southeast Asia. You are thin-skinned, and have the mental constitution of an NPC.)

The proof of sexual market value is in the pudding. Sorry that is not so pleasant for you to acknowledge......
[/quote]

Most of the abbreviations you use aren't worth looking up to figure out. I can guess the first one, and the second one seems unimportant. SMV for men is what, about 15 or 20 years behind women? That would mean you've hit the wall, too. My wife is lean and looks a decade or more younger than she is.

Your insulting people you don't even know speaks about your own character. If you had something valuable to say, you could persuade others without having to resort to middle school insults and slander. Your posts, especially of late, just bring the board down.

I was a virgin by choice at marriage, because my faith teaches to avoid fornication, not because I didn't have opportunities to lose my virginity before marriage. I had those, but chose not to act on them.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3236
Joined: July 30th, 2014, 7:52 pm

Re: The Profile of a Married SIMP

Post by MrMan »

Married simps always reap what they sow.



If you let yourself get roped into this trap, you deserve what you get.

You've been warned.....
I've seen these clips of this relationship before without the commentary. I agree that the girl is not attractive. She has an odd face, but maybe that's his type. The personality is awful. Even if she looked like a young Audrey Hepburn, her attitude toward money and the way she acts would make her repulsive.

NAWALT is very true in this case. Not all women are like this. This woman is like an extreme stereotype of a golddigger. There are nonmaterialistic type people out there on the planet, male and female. There are also women who are feminine, demure, and value being respectful to their husbands or men in their lives. A lot of these women are in the eastern world and other parts of the planet.
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women”