Richard Spencer speech

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Richard Spencer speech

Post by Cornfed »

Here is the recent NPI speech which catapulted Richard Spencer from alt-lite zero to alt-right hero.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcqCdGLFWXs
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Richard Spencer speech

Post by OutWest »

Cornfed wrote:Here is the recent NPI speech which catapulted Richard Spencer from alt-lite zero to alt-right hero.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcqCdGLFWXs
You might differ with him on some peripheral policy, but the core of his observation and philosophy is undeniable.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Without White People ..Jews are finished...The problem is white race needs to get their power back and not fall for Jewish Psy-ops..
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

I'm surprised this isn't being discussed more.

Spencer is just a plant/shill media pet, what a f*cking joke. Obvious amateur LARPing controlled opposition.
I only read again about these subjects after a few years, and now I find the whole "alt-right" as completely infiltrated by freaks, fags, and even jews.
Look at false prophet Andrew Anglin, what a travesty, obvious paid shill. When I first saw the "daily stormer" and "total fascism" sites, i thought it was some badass elite white guy lol.

Jews really have no opposition, they must laugh so hard at the stupidity of the goy.

But like zboy1 says, so glad to be far away from all the US insanity.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

droid wrote:I'm surprised this isn't being discussed more.

Spencer is just a plant/shill media pet, what a f*cking joke. Obvious amateur LARPing controlled opposition.
I only read again about these subjects after a few years, and now I find the whole "alt-right" as completely infiltrated by freaks, fags, and even jews.
Look at false prophet Andrew Anglin, what a travesty, obvious paid shill. When I first saw the "daily stormer" and "total fascism" sites, i thought it was some badass elite white guy lol.
If I hadn’t been banned from his forum by feminists, I’d have no reason to suspect that Anglin wasn’t on the level. His section of the alt-right has done a lot to shift the Overton window in favor of sanity and probably got Trump millions of votes. They have had more success in a few years than basically all other pro-white traditionalists in the post-war period put together.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Cornfed wrote: If I hadn’t been banned from his forum by feminists, I’d have no reason to suspect that Anglin wasn’t on the level. His section of the alt-right has done a lot to shift the Overton window in favor of sanity and probably got Trump millions of votes. They have had more success in a few years than basically all other pro-white traditionalists in the post-war period put together.
That guy fits more a honduran MS13 gangbanger role than the leader of a white renaissance movement lol.

Meanwhile, guys like Edgar Steele who are consistent on their values, languish in poverty and die in prison after getting framed by the feds. And they don't even make it to a footnote...

I think what gave those millions of votes to Trump is that the left and media have gone completely overboard and moderate white folks are getting fed up of getting agendas shoved down their throat. But then again you were right about Trump getting elected, so i can't say much.

Thankfully zionsts are arrogant and stupid enough not to learn from their mistakes and they're hammering on with the same tired bullshit.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

droid wrote:
Cornfed wrote: If I hadn’t been banned from his forum by feminists, I’d have no reason to suspect that Anglin wasn’t on the level. His section of the alt-right has done a lot to shift the Overton window in favor of sanity and probably got Trump millions of votes. They have had more success in a few years than basically all other pro-white traditionalists in the post-war period put together.
That guy fits more a honduran MS13 gangbanger role than the leader of a white renaissance movement lol.

Meanwhile, guys like Edgar Steele who are consistent on their values, languish in poverty and die in prison after getting framed by the feds. And they don't even make it to a footnote...
There’s a message there if you look hard enough for it.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Cornfed wrote:

If I hadn’t been banned from his forum by feminists, I’d have no reason to suspect that Anglin wasn’t on the level. His section of the alt-right has done a lot to shift the Overton window in favor of sanity and probably got Trump millions of votes. They have had more success in a few years than basically all other pro-white traditionalists in the post-war period put together.
Probably true that he hits a mass appeal, but it is more like a blog and comments than serious discussion. Banned by feminists? Not one woman writes there.

He seems like a decent white man with a taste for theatre. That is not a bad thing. I had no idea you could banned there. How did you manage to get banned there? Did you say you support black jewish lesbian pro immigration liberals? :lol: if not your jewess wife would be greatly offended? :lol:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:Banned by feminists? Not one woman writes there.

He seems like a decent white man with a taste for theatre. That is not a bad thing. I had no idea you could banned there. How did you manage to get banned there?
There are females on DS, and unfortunately many manginas who may as well be females. I posted the tread about traditional sexual morality that got me banned here. I had another couple of threads deleted, including one entitled “Why Western females are garbage” which I reposted here. It is rather baffling that I was banned given Anglin’s stated positions. The average person is a raving lunatic, I guess.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Jews really have no opposition, they must laugh so hard at the stupidity of the goy.

But like zboy1 says, so glad to be far away from all the US insanity.
Wow...This is one of the sanest post I have read in a long time...VERY TRUE man..Hats off...There is hope after all...

I was not posting a comment on Spencer as I thought who would care...Spencer is an obvious shill....Its funny how he tries hard to be "Alt-Right" and be the one guy for the white man..

I know Andrew Anglin even before he started dailystormer and blogs...He lived in Philippines for a long time...He had a Filipina gf...total tan in color...This guy only dated darker skin Filipina's :lol: ....He was against Corporations and was into conspiracy big time but don't know what changed...Suddenly he became messiah for white supremacy and started hating everyone else.

He is now the poster boy for whitehood.

The dude removed all his Philippines videos, as there is not even a single video of him in Philippines..not even re-uploads by haters as was the case few years back.

The dude has got good writing talent, I would give him that..He is skilled with words like Winston...He would get mass following from lamestream whites but I doubt he would ever get people from conspiracy.

Anglin is the definition of White Retardness, that is sweeping America...The dude has NO LOGIC WHATSOEVER...Its scary, if white supremacist have him as a leader.

As I have said....I fully support white culture and they have all rights to define and protect there white countries etc as I have said multiple times...White Race needs to be more vocal about it and protect there identities...

Cornfed is much better guy than Andrew anyday to speak about white supremacy...for me any white guy would do except Andrew Anglin....Some of the articles he writes is full on mental retardation...It will actual destroy white people...I'm not sure if he is a shill...because its not needed....his logic on how to carry forward white culture is poison enough for the elites to not recruit him as he is doing it for free :shock:
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

The whole process white thing is so fragmented with so many people trying to claim leadership of the movement. It seems to have become more of an ego battle than anything. Jews must be laughing.

Anglin and Spencer are just 2 of the latest. White people are just too individualistic so that each wants to be the main person. All of them just state the obvious with no new ideas . If every white person just lived these principles the whole rhetoric becomes unnecessary.

Just don't race mix and breed white kids. That is all that is necessary. It worked for 1000s of years.

The asians don't have pro-yellow movements yet have no problem maintaining their identity.
Last edited by Kradmelder on November 25th, 2016, 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:Just don't race mix and breed white kids. That is all that is necessary. It worked for 1000s of years.
There’s a bit more to it than that. Not relying on simian labor or feeding the simians would be two other basic principles that would have helped South Africa survive.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Whites in America have some deep issues. White men still overwhelmingly fall prey to the marriage/slavery dupe. White women still get their hooks into unsuspecting white men then pressure them to over-consume themselves into decades of debt slavery after buying McMansions and other needless luxuries that give the impression of wealth, but actually prevent it.

Richard Spencer's feeble attempts to revive a white nationalist narrative will go only so far before it falls flat. That's because all but the least intelligent whites find no particular need to pound their chests and sing the praises of whiteness. People do that when they have no other value or accomplishments from which to draw pride. Can we say "Cornfed?"
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on November 26th, 2016, 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Cornfed wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:Just don't race mix and breed white kids. That is all that is necessary. It worked for 1000s of years.
There’s a bit more to it than that. Not relying on simian labor or feeding the simians would be two other basic principles that would have helped South Africa survive.
Agree. The problem with apartheid is it wasn't strict enough. There should have been full separate development. No passes to live in white areas because you are a domestic. Full passport needed to enter white areas and no right to reside there. Rather allow whites from europe to immigrate.

Blacks go make your own business in your racial homeland. If they can't feed themselves buy from the white man or starve. No more freebies from whitey.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Whites in America have some deep issues. White men still overwhelmingly fall prey to the marriage/slavery dupe. White women still get their hooks into unsuspecting white men then pressure them to over-consume themselves into decades of debt slavery after buying McMansions and other needless luxuries that give the impression of wealth, but actually prevent it.

Richard Spencer's feeble attempts to revive a white nationalist narrative will go only so far before it falls flat. That's because all but the least intelligent whites find no particular need to pound their chests and sing the praises of whiteness. People do that when they have no other value or accomplishments from which to draw pride. Can we say "Cornfed?"
:lol: :lol: