American woman: When weirdos visit you at work...

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Traveler
Freshman Poster

American woman: When weirdos visit you at work...

Post by Traveler »

https://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/201 ... npunished/

I bet this kind of thing happens all the time to women who work at Hooters. I could never put an American woman on a pedestal like that after living abroad. That guy certainly didn't get rewarded for his $50 tip. He got called a weirdo.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

cdnFA
Junior Poster

Re: American woman: When weirdos visit you at work...

Post by cdnFA »

Well he is a weirdo.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

I'm not sure of the details, but it sounds like humble brag by the woman: "I'm so hot I get $50 tips all the time, so don't think that gives some guy the right to compliment me, I did mention how hot I am, didn't I?" Compare to the guys in the RooshV forum nattering on about maybe, if she's really nice and does anal sex on the first date, they might add another girl to their current rotation of "plates" they are spinning. "I did mention how alpha I am, right?" Or our own Willy D about girls unable to walk straight after being impaled by his harpoon. Pity the fools who take these fools seriously.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I have to admit, that guy has something seriously wrong with him. A $50 tip on a $22 bill, just because he thought the waitress was hot? Hell, even a lap dance would only cost him $20.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Hero wrote:I have to admit, that guy has something seriously wrong with him. A $50 tip on a $22 bill, just because he thought the waitress was hot? Hell, even a lap dance would only cost him $20.
He could go to Poland and get a prostitute for $30 American dollars. He gave that waitress a $50 tip and received nothing! :roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Hero wrote:I have to admit, that guy has something seriously wrong with him. A $50 tip on a $22 bill, just because he thought the waitress was hot? Hell, even a lap dance would only cost him $20.
20 years ago I knew this guy who took a girl out to dinner and paid just because she was hot. He mentioned that as a counter to my suggesting that dates should be equal paid by both. I thought his story was one of the most grovelling supplicating things I ever heard of. Asking a girl out and being happy to pay for her meal not to get laid or set something up but out of a desire to feed something that was hot. I would have called it beta but that was before the term became popular.

Odd this, he wasn't all that attractive but he was very popular with the ladies. He had one girlfriend who was very attractive and fit as well as being a delight to talk to, educated [engineer] and decent.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

@cdnFa: Sometimes when I'm eating in the park, I throw bits of bread to birds. Does that make me beta to those birds? Parents give to their children and often get ingratitude as their reward. Are these parents betas?

That guy may have method to his madness. By letting himself be used by hot chicks, he eventually breaks the connection between hot chicks and sex, so he loses interest in them as sex partners, and hence never gets sucked into the marriage and child support racket. MGTOW with masturbation > sex with bitchy women.

Men are doing women a favor by sexing them, not vice-versa, assuming the man is skilled in bed. Men are the energetic sex. We can imagine ourselves as women, while still being men, and thus complete the energy loop while masturbating, and hence be fully satisfied. Women cannot do this, because they lack our sexual energy. They need us more than we need them. They get depressed when they have no sex. Whereas MGTOW is like a massive relief for men (at least those men who are past the whining incel stage). Sex is my gift to women. If they are to stupid to see that, their loss.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Traveler wrote:I bet this kind of thing happens all the time to women who work at Hooters. I could never put an American woman on a pedestal like that after living abroad. That guy certainly didn't get rewarded for his $50 tip. He got called a weirdo.
As the economy declines, men wise up, and she gets older, fewer men will be weird towards her. :wink:
Good times. 8)
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Hero, I do agree with you that it was crazy for the man to give a $50 tip for only a $22 meal!! But, at the same time I think the woman should have been at least grateful that she even received such a big tip. Especially, when she is working at a place that pays her minimum
wage!!!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Traveler wrote: I could never put an American woman on a pedestal like that after living abroad.
I hear you bro. You can take that to the bank.

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

IraqVet2003 wrote:
Hero, I do agree with you that it was crazy for the man to give a $50 tip for only a $22 meal!! But, at the same time I think the woman should have been at least grateful that she even received such a big tip. Especially, when she is working at a place that pays her minimum
wage!!!
I wouldn't give the bitch a nickle if she saved my life!!! That's where I'm at with western chics. I wouldn't pi$$ on their heads if their hair were on fire. If they were attacked by a bear, I'd help the bear lol. Bicycle accident? I'd leave her in the street and take the bike to the emergency room! That's my rant for the day.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Taco wrote:
Traveler wrote: I could never put an American woman on a pedestal like that after living abroad.
I hear you bro. You can take that to the bank.

Hey Taco, I really love the "HOT ASIAN CHICK" poster!!! Perhaps I should go to either the Philippines, Thailand, or Indonesia to find such young attractive women!!!
Slick
Freshman Poster

Post by Slick »

I think a 50 dollar tip is way too much. If I get great service and good food the most I'd tip is 20 bucks. Feel sorry for the guy who wasted 50 dollars on a woman that called him a weirdo.
fmagellan
Freshman Poster

Post by fmagellan »

I'm not on board with the "all western women are garbage" thing, but this is a perfect example of a western woman who is garbage.