The Truth Behind Islam

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Misko_Varesanovic
Freshman Poster

Re: The Truth Behind Islam

Post by Misko_Varesanovic »

Yohan wrote:
December 16th, 2017, 1:24 am
These illegal Muslim immigrants are totally uneducated, have a tendency to intolerance and violence, are often into criminality and are unable to integrate into Western society. They also create at least 10 children and expect the infidel to pay for their housing and expect benefits like free food and free medical treatment. - We do not need such people in our countries.
Exactly right. That's why they are either more highly-educated than ethnic English people or Americans in the respective cases of the UK and the USA, or - where their educational attainment levels are lower than average, like in Germany, they have far higher rates of entrepreneurship than the average population.

Ethnic minorities substantially more likely to go to university than their White British peers (10/11/2015)

https://www.ifs.org.uk/publications/8042

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Misko_Varesanovic
Freshman Poster

Turkish migrants give life to German economy (08/11/2015)

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/turkis ... onomy-6520

Turks living in Germany have established more than 80,000 companies, generating an annual gross revenue of around 40 billion euros.

In the 1970s the number of Turkish entrepreneurs in Germany was around 3,000 and this figure grew drastically during the 1980s, Recep Keskin, chairman of the Association of Turkish Businessmen and Industrialists in Europe (ATİAD), said in a recent interview to the weekly Ekonomist magazine.

Today there are 82,000 Turkish entrepreneurs employing 450,000 to 500,000 people in their companies in Germany, according to Keskin. These firms invest around 10 billion euros each year, he said. “The rate of becoming an entrepreneur among Germans is 1 percent, while this figure jumps to 11 to 12 percent among Turks.”
Misko_Varesanovic
Freshman Poster

Uh-oh! I think we have a technical error on this forum.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Misko_Varesanovic wrote:
January 12th, 2018, 3:55 pm
Uh-oh! I think we have a technical error on this forum.
Because this software was produced by modern culture. Consider the duplicate posts to be evidence for the technical decline of modern culture.
Misko_Varesanovic
Freshman Poster

May as well stick this here: Irma Rahmanović, an international basketball player for Bosnia and Herzegovina and one of the world's most naturally-gorgeous athletes.

Last edited by Misko_Varesanovic on February 19th, 2018, 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Misko_Varesanovic
Freshman Poster

Shots from a recent fashion collection by the Riyadh-based Italian fashion designer Alice Giani Margi, aimed at the GCC market:

Misko_Varesanovic
Freshman Poster

A shot from a recent Dolce & Gabbana collection, courtesy of the Aysha fashion title's Instagram account:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

My venetian friend alex wants you all to see these videos revealing the truth about islam, which muslims themselves do not know about. See below.

[7/22, 12:57 AM] Alex From Venice: I realized that Mohammed is the false prophets Islam is false many years ago by following my own reasoning around what I already knew about the contents and origin of the Koran. Anyway I enjoyed watching this video also because it contains information about the relationship that Koran contains in regards to the Torah and Gospel, which I didn't know and most of people including Muslims, don't know.

[7/22, 1:16 PM] Alex From Venice: Here is another interesting and also amusing speech I found by chance as suggested video on YouTube.

Once again it's not of a surprise to me as I realized already many years ago, as result of my own (even thought limited but still sufficient for analysis) knowledge and reasoning, that what it's exactly written in the Koran as well as in the Christian Gospels isn't of much importance but what's important it's THE EXAMPLE GIVEN by Mohammed and Jesus while the were alive.

[7/22, 1:19 PM] Alex From Venice: that's the main difference among the two religions. One has a "simple" man, that allegedly has received a revelation. The other is a Super man, which held the revelation within

[7/22, 1:24 PM] Alex From Venice: the one was a man that was accustomed to the use of violence as a way to solve conflicts, the other was a man of peace that even accepted to be captured and executed to death rather then escaping his enemies and let his followers fight for his life

[7/22, 1:25 PM] Alex From Venice: not a surprise then that on the flag of Saudi Arabia, the holy land for Muslims, appears only the one text related to Allah and Mohammed and a sword

[7/22, 1:28 PM] Alex From Venice: not a surprise then that Islam is a much more violence and aggression prone and compatible religion than it's Christianity
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Reza Aslan, a well respected neutral, unbiased scholar and author of world religions, explains in these media interviews below about how haters of Islam misinterpret and misunderstand Islam and paint Muslims with a broad brush. This guy is worth listening to. I've listened to his lectures and he is very knowledgeable and unbiased about religions and their history, and has done a lot of research and exploring on the matter. So his perspective is very well balanced and worth hearing. He is neither pro-religion nor anti-religion, so he has no axe to grind or agenda. He even has a new CNN series called "Believer" where he explores different world religions and faiths.

Here Reza Aslan explains on CNN why Bill Maher is narrow minded, ignorant and bigoted toward Muslims and paints them with a broad brush when in reality, Muslims are diverse too and so it's stupid to make blanket generalizations about them.

Here he explains on the Daily Show how religions are malleable and can be interpreted in both violent and non-violent ways. Therefore, religion does not create violence. It is a reflection of one's identity and merely an excuse to use for one who is already violent or peaceful.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What famous non-Muslims said about Islam and Prophet Muhammad

Napoleon Bonaparte
I hope the time is not far off when I shall be able to unite all the wise and educated men of all the countries and establish a uniform regime based on the principles of Quran which alone are true and which alone can lead men to happiness.

Sir George Bernard Shaw
I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion which appears to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence which can make itself appeal to every age. I have studied him - the wonderful man and in my opinion far from being an anti-Christ, he must be called the Saviour of Humanity.
I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness: I have prophesied about the faith of Muhammad that it would be acceptable to the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today.

H.G. Wells
The Islamic teachings have left great traditions for equitable and gentle dealings and behaviour, and inspire people with nobility and tolerance. These are human teachings of the highest order and at the same time practicable. These teachings brought into existence a society in which hard-heartedness and collective oppression and injustice were the least as compared with all other societies preceding it… Islam is replete with gentleness, courtesy, and fraternity.

Phillip Hitti
During all the first part of the Middle Ages, no other people made as important a contribution to human progress as did the Arabs, if we take this term to mean all those whose mother-tongue was Arabic, and not merely those living in the Arabian peninsula. For centuries, Arabic was the language of learning, culture and intellectual progress for the whole of the civilized world with the exception of the Far East. From the 9th to the 12th century there were more philosophical, medical, historical, religious, astronomical and geographical works written in Arabic than in any other human tongue.

R. Bosworth Smith
He was Caesar and Pope in one; but he was Pope without Pope’s pretensions, Caesar without the legions of Caesar: without a standing army, without a bodyguard, without a palace, without a fixed revenue; if ever any man had the right to say that he ruled by the right divine, it was Mohammed, for he had all the power without its instruments and without its supports. He cared not for the dressings of power. The simplicity of his private life was in keeping with his public life.

Sarojini Naidu
It was the first religion that preached and practised democracy; for, in the mosque, when the call for prayer is sounded and worshippers are gathered together, the democracy of Islam is embodied five times a day when the peasant and king kneel side by side and proclaim: ‘God Alone is Great’

Dr. William Draper
Four years after the death of Justinian, A.D. 569, was born in Mecca, in Arabia, the man who, of all men, has exercised the greatest influence upon the human race… To be the religious head of many empires, to guide the daily life of one-third of the human race, may perhaps justify the title of a Messenger of God.

Thomas Carlyle
The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.
A silent great soul, one of that who cannot but be earnest. He was to kindle the world, the world’s Maker had ordered so.

A. S. Tritton
The picture of the Muslim soldier advancing with a sword in one hand and the Qur’an in the other is quite false.

De Lacy O’Leary
History makes it clear, however, that the legend of fanatical Muslims sweeping through the world and forcing Islam at the point of sword upon conquered races is one of the most fantastically absurd myths that historians have ever repeated.

Gibbon
The good sense of Muhammad despised the pomp of royalty. The Apostle of God submitted to the menial offices of the family; he kindled the fire; swept the floor; milked the ewes; and mended with his own hands his shoes and garments. Disdaining the penance and merit of a hermit, he observed without effort of vanity the abstemious diet of an Arab.

Edward Gibbon and Simon Oakley
The greatest success of Mohammad’s life was effected by sheer moral force.

Edward Montet
Islam is a religion that is essentially rationalistic in the widest sense of this term considered etymologically and historically… the teachings of the Prophet, the Qur’an has invariably kept its place as the fundamental starting point, and the dogma of unity of God has always been proclaimed therein with a grandeur a majesty, an invariable purity and with a note of sure conviction, which it is hard to find surpassed outside the pale of Islam… A creed so precise, so stripped of all theological complexities and consequently so accessible to the ordinary understanding might be expected to possess and does indeed possess a marvellous power of winning its way into the consciences of men.

Mahatma Gandhi
I wanted to know the best of the life of one who holds today an undisputed sway over the hearts of millions of mankind… I became more than ever convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacement of the Prophet the scrupulous regard for pledges, his intense devotion to his friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission. These and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every obstacle. When I closed the second volume (of the Prophet’s biography), I was sorry there was not more for me to read of that great life.

Alphonse de LaMartaine
If greatness of purpose, smallness of means, and astonishing results are the three criteria of a human genius, who could dare compare any great man in history with Muhammad? The most famous men created arms, laws, and empires only. They founded, if anything at all, no more than material powers which often crumbled away before their eyes. This man moved not only armies, legislations, empires, peoples, dynasties, but millions of men in one-third of the then inhabited world; and more than that, he moved the altars, the gods, the religions, the ideas, the beliefs and the souls.

Michael Hart
My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world’s most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the secular and religious level.
…It is probable that the relative influence of Muhammad on Islam has been larger than the combined influence of Jesus Christ and St. Paul on Christianity. .
..It is this unparalleled combination of secular and religious influence which I feel entitles Muhammad to be considered the most influential single figure in human history.

Rodwell
Mohammad’s career is a wonderful instance of the force and life that resides in him who possesses an intense faith in God and in the unseen world. He will always be regarded as one of those who have had that influence over the faith, morals and whole earthly life of their fellow men, which none but a really great man ever did, or can exercise; and whose efforts to propagate a great verity will prosper.

W. Montgomery Watt
His readiness to undergo persecution for his beliefs, the high moral character of the men who believed in him and looked up to him as a leader, and the greatness of his ultimate achievement - all argue his fundamental integrity. To suppose Muhammad an impostor raises more problems that it solves. Moreover, none of the great figures of history is so poorly appreciated in the West as Muhammad…
Thus, not merely must we credit Muhammad with essential honesty and integrity of purpose, if we are to understand him at all; if we are to correct the errors we have inherited from the past, we must not forget the conclusive proof is a much stricter requirement than a show of plausibility, and in a matter such as this only to be attained with difficulty.

D. G. Hogarth in ‘Arabia’
Serious or trivial, his daily behaviour has instituted a canon which millions observe this day with conscious memory. No one regarded by any section of the human race as Perfect Man has ever been imitated so minutely.The conduct of the founder of Christianity has not governed the ordinary life of his followers. Moreover, no founder of a religion has left on so solitary an eminence as the Muslim apostle.

Washington Irving
He was sober and abstemious in his diet and a rigorous observer of fasts. He indulged in no magnificence of apparel, the ostentation of a petty mind; neither was his simplicity in dress affected but a result of real disregard for distinction from so trivial a source.
In his private dealings he was just. He treated friends and strangers, the rich and poor, the powerful and weak, with equity, and was beloved by the common people for the affability with which he received them, and listened to their complaints.
His military triumphs awakened no pride nor vain glory, as they would have done had they been effected for selfish purposes. In the time of his greatest power he maintained the same simplicity of manners and appearance as in the days of his adversity. So far from affecting a regal state, he was displeased if, on entering a room, any unusual testimonials of respect were shown to him. If he aimed at a universal dominion, it was the dominion of faith; as to the temporal rule which grew up in his hands, as he used it without ostentation, so he took no step to perpetuate it in his family.

James Michener
No other religion in history spread so rapidly as Islam. The West has widely believed that this surge of religion was made possible by the sword. But no modern scholar accepts this idea, and the Qur’an is explicit in the support of the freedom of conscience.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

An email I wrote to ebay about a video Alex sent me where David Wood got his auction taken down by ebay because it offended Muslims:

"Dear Ebay,
I am wondering something. A man named David Wood made a YouTube video about his auction being taken down from ebay, because it offended muslims, because it was of a paper origami pig with arabic letters on it. But he pointed out the double standard though, by showing that on ebay there are many vehemently anti-Christian t-shirts and products that are highly offensive to Christians and very hateful as well, which totally mock Christianity. How do you explain the double standard? Why do you protect Muslims but not Christians? Do you have a logical and fair explanation for this? If you want, I can show you the David Wood video if you want to see the link to it. Thanks."

I'll let you know what ebay says if they reply. I sent that to ebay because I was curious to see how they could politely and professionally justify such a glaring double standard and hypocrisy?

Here's the video by David Wood if anyone is interested:

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
September 26th, 2020, 1:31 am
An email I wrote to ebay about a video Alex sent me where David Wood got his auction taken down by ebay because it offended Muslims:
-----
I am wondering something. A man named David Wood made a YouTube video about his auction being taken down from ebay, because it offended muslims, because it was of a paper origami pig with arabic letters on it. But he pointed out the double standard though, by showing that on ebay there are many vehemently anti-Christian t-shirts and products that are highly offensive to Christians and very hateful as well, which totally mock Christianity. How do you explain the double standard?,,,,,
The problem in this case is not with Muslims, but with Christians - they all should openly complain in the media and of course directly to Ebay, but they are doing nothing....
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

because it offended muslims, because it was of a paper origami pig with arabic letters on it
Arabic script is not reserved only to Muslims - there are also others, who are not Muslims and are native Arab speakers like Christians in Egypt or Lebanon etc. or Christians and people of other faith, who are using the Arabic script for their native language. For example not all people in Iran are Shia Muslim...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@halnovemila and @Mr S how do u explain all those great quotes about Islam by non-muslims above?

viewtopic.php?p=330822#p330822

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
September 27th, 2020, 1:44 am
@halnovemila and @Mr S how do u explain all those great quotes about Islam by non-muslims above?
All these quotes were from many years ago - you better look around what is going on today,
for example compare Iran/Islam around 1000 with Europe/Christianity 500 years later...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Biruni
https://owlcation.com/stem/How-to-Deter ... Experiment

In history you can say, that the Persian Al-Biruni was much more intelligent and advanced in his calculations around 1000 than any Western scientist around 1500 and not to talk about all this flat earth ongoing nonsense talk of today.

For him there was no question that the earth is round and he calculated the diameter of the earth and circumference remarkably exactly if you compare it with today's sophisticated results.

He calculated the circumference of the earth within 200 miles of the actual value of 24,902 miles, less then 1% of error.
Biruni's estimate of 6,339.9 km for the Earth radius had an error 16.8 km less than the current value of 6,356.7 km.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However nowadays Islamic world is a chaos - times are changing, isn't it? Muslims are not only fighting against Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists and of course Atheists - they are also fighting against each other....many Muslim countries are nothing but a place of poverty somewhere in Africa and Asia.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Show me people who offer great quotes about Islam NOW.... show me any advanced Muslim country in the world today....
Last edited by Yohan on October 13th, 2020, 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.