American Girl Accuses Random Mailman of Stalking Her

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

American Girl Accuses Random Mailman of Stalking Her

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

http://www.break.com/video/crazy-woman- ... er-2505114

It's a wrap folks. When American women feel "empowered" to the point of accusing innocent men of things like stalking, you know it is time to leave the USA.

Take a look at this video. If this wacky attention whore had called the police, there would have been nothing to prevent him from going to jail and losing his job.

A bad woman's word is enough to ruin a good man in the USA. This is getting as bad as the Jim Crow south.

Abandon ship......
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Yeah, this is great. AW never stop causing trouble.
johnnyderp
Freshman Poster

Post by johnnyderp »

I feel sorry for this poor, oppressed woman. I have similar experiences of being stalked.

I went to the dentist first thing, and there was a man walking into the same building, immediately behind me. I was so creeped out.

After the appointment i drove home and immediately after i went up the driveway, a mailman followed me to the front door.

After crying for a few minutes, i composed myself before driving to work. Once i arrived at the office building, once again there was another man walking into the same building at the same time. How can this be? It can't be just a coincidence.

I'm in a state of hysteria, and don't know what to do!

PS - Maybe i'm an optimist, but this video has to be a windup. Please? :o
WindowLicker
Freshman Poster

Post by WindowLicker »

I saw this on Youtube a while back, and, apparently, it's another lame attempt at a prank, not a genuine crazy incident. This link above was a shortened version of the original thing, and without the Youtube comments in which the girl who posted it laughed about it.

Every day, I feel that little bit more grateful not to have been born a Millenial. It's worth getting old sooner, just to have the privelege of not being one of these people.

This is what passes for comedy among them, because they're all fuccing autistic.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

To create a video in which an innocent man is accused to be a stalker is a bad prank, it is not funny at all.

There are plenty of crazy women who will try to copycat this video and accuse an innocent man in real life - just 'for fun'.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

WindowLicker wrote:I saw this on Youtube a while back, and, apparently, it's another lame attempt at a prank, not a genuine crazy incident. This link above was a shortened version of the original thing, and without the Youtube comments in which the girl who posted it laughed about it.

Every day, I feel that little bit more grateful not to have been born a Millenial. It's worth getting old sooner, just to have the privelege of not being one of these people.

This is what passes for comedy among them, because they're all fuccing autistic.
I just searched for this longer video and apparently her name is Lena Kochman and these are not pranks. She allegedly suffers from paranoid schizophrenia. But whatever she suffers from, she has no right to jeopardize the well-being of hard-working, innocent men by making serious false accusations.

What's next, making claims that all these men raped her?

This is the longer video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYl68KipxeM
WindowLicker
Freshman Poster

Post by WindowLicker »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
WindowLicker wrote:I saw this on Youtube a while back, and, apparently, it's another lame attempt at a prank, not a genuine crazy incident. This link above was a shortened version of the original thing, and without the Youtube comments in which the girl who posted it laughed about it.

I just searched for this longer video and apparently her name is Lena Kochman and these are not pranks. She allegedly suffers from paranoid schizophrenia. But whatever she suffers from, she has no right to jeopardize the well-being of hard-working, innocent men by making serious false accusations.

That poor soul. The long version that I had seen didn't have any of this in it- just a slightly longer version of the incident with the blond-haired mailman in the USPS truck that one time.

I looked up the name that you found, and saw what is most definitely an untreated severe schizophrenic, being neglected by the very same hypocritical prog social system that congratulate themselves daily for "making a difference" and for "integrating" patients like her "into the community". Meanwhile, she's allowed to run around screaming at strangers on the street, to live alone in an unsupervised apartment, to work with a hot stove unassisted, and to receive her own disability checks directly, no escrow, and then to blow the payment on a random brand-new notebook computer in order to throw off her imaginary stalkers, all while she lacks food in the cupboard, suffers increasing incoherence and aggressive outbursts, and is failing personal hygiene and threatening her own life. But, no, she can't be hospitalized long-term or treated appropriately, because she's a "member of the community", and has the "human right" to live in 24-7 danger (to herself and to others) daily. Meanwhile, subhuman fuc-holes on 4chan are feeding into her delusions by tormenting her online for sadistic laughs, and nobody is overseeing her access to the Internet.

When this tormented person finally ends up suffering serious harm at some point, the same self-righteous, pompous Democratic politicians of Massachusetts will all pontificate in the same somber tones about how she "fell through the cracks" of a "broken and under-funded system". Fingers will be pointed at "Republicans" somewhere along the line. Lather, rinse and repeat with thousands of similar tragedies across the US, daily.

Don't'cha just love "progress"?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

WindowLicker wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:

That poor soul. The long version that I had seen didn't have any of this in it- just a slightly longer version of the incident with the blond-haired mailman in the USPS truck that one time.

I looked up the name that you found, and saw what is most definitely an untreated severe schizophrenic, being neglected by the very same hypocritical prog social system that congratulate themselves daily for "making a difference" and for "integrating" patients like her "into the community". Meanwhile, she's allowed to run around screaming at strangers on the street, to live alone in an unsupervised apartment, to work with a hot stove unassisted, and to receive her own disability checks directly, no escrow, and then to blow the payment on a random brand-new notebook computer in order to throw off her imaginary stalkers, all while she lacks food in the cupboard, suffers increasing incoherence and aggressive outbursts, and is failing personal hygiene and threatening her own life. But, no, she can't be hospitalized long-term or treated appropriately, because she's a "member of the community", and has the "human right" to live in 24-7 danger (to herself and to others) daily. Meanwhile, subhuman fuc-holes on 4chan are feeding into her delusions by tormenting her online for sadistic laughs, and nobody is overseeing her access to the Internet.

When this tormented person finally ends up suffering serious harm at some point, the same self-righteous, pompous Democratic politicians of Massachusetts will all pontificate in the same somber tones about how she "fell through the cracks" of a "broken and under-funded system". Fingers will be pointed at "Republicans" somewhere along the line. Lather, rinse and repeat with thousands of similar tragedies across the US, daily.

Don't'cha just love "progress"?
I can understand your compassion for this troubled girl, but I'm more concerned for the men she is victimizing with her false allegations. In some cities, white knights would come to the "rescue" of this damsel in distress and physically attack these innocent men, especially if they are racial minorities. So this woman is more dangerous to men than she is to herself.
matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Re: American Girl Accuses Random Mailman of Stalking Her

Post by matthewcoury »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:http://www.break.com/video/crazy-woman- ... er-2505114

It's a wrap folks. When American women feel "empowered" to the point of accusing innocent men of things like stalking, you know it is time to leave the USA.

Take a look at this video. If this wacky attention whore had called the police, there would have been nothing to prevent him from going to jail and losing his job.

A bad woman's word is enough to ruin a good man in the USA. This is getting as bad as the Jim Crow south.

Abandon ship......
are you kidding me??? no woman goes up to a guy who she thinks is stalking her and directly accuses him of it.....it is time to abandon ship...this has gotten wayyy out of hand.......i spent a few minutes in conversation with a girl when i was 19 yrs old at the mall....next thing i know security is calling me over and kicking me out because she accused me of stalking her......i was like "WHAT??? this bitch is crazy!" she even lied and said that i invited her to a party.....all i did was ask her out and try to get her number and left when she said no......these women are out of control! abandon ship!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 22nd, 2020, 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AW Warning
Freshman Poster

Post by AW Warning »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:http://www.break.com/video/crazy-woman- ... er-2505114

Abandon ship......
Chances are, it will be a really happy time if all men were to do exactly that; abandon America until America became an all-women nation, and in fact, years afterwards, any person would be easily forgiven for thinking that it is illegal, even punishable by guillotine, for guys to be within the United States of America at all. And in fact, if enough American guys moved to, say, Mexico, and became presidents, governors, and such, in Mexico, I even wonder if the first thing they would want to do is put up lethal perimeter electric fences, such as the one that surrounds Salinas Valley State Prison near Soledad, California, all along the U.S./Mexico border to keep all American women out of Mexico. Maybe they might even decide to try to electrify the entire Rio Grande/Rio Bravo del Norte River for added security, too.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

AW Warning wrote:

Abandon ship......
Chances are, it will be a really happy time if all men were to do exactly that; abandon America until America became an all-women nation, and in fact, years afterwards, any person would be easily forgiven for thinking that it is illegal, even punishable by guillotine, for guys to be within the United States of America at all. And in fact, if enough American guys moved to, say, Mexico, and became presidents, governors, and such, in Mexico, I even wonder if the first thing they would want to do is put up lethal perimeter electric fences, such as the one that surrounds Salinas Valley State Prison near Soledad, California, all along the U.S./Mexico border to keep all American women out of Mexico. Maybe they might even decide to try to electrify the entire Rio Grande/Rio Bravo del Norte River for added security, too.

Hello,

This is an excellent idea but the demented American males will always side with their American females. American men suffer from severe arrogance as well ~ only 0.1% of them are open to truth.
re85with
Freshman Poster

Post by re85with »

I hope that he can ask his boss about switching places with a mailwoman (perhaps) so that he do not have to face that psychotic woman again.
Please visit my and Elizabeth's YouTube channel "Foreign Chat Web" and subscribe, like, dislike, comment, share videos with others, etc. :D