Homosexuality (My personal thoughts)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Homosexuality (My personal thoughts)

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

When I hear people that attempt to compare the gay rights struggle to what the Black community have endured during the pre-Civil War/post-Civil War (Reconstruction) era and the Jim Crow era, it really irks me. The reason being is this: I could type a whole paragraph on how the struggle for gay rights can NOT and NEVER WILL compare to the Black struggle for equality, but I will just merely state a simple proviso:

One can hide being gay (if they so choose to).

One can NOT hide being Black (or White, or Native American, or ANY race for that matter).

Also, it seems that the gay community is trying to have it both ways. What I mean by that is this: They will whine all day about "we were born this way, don't persecute us", but don't you DARE call them "defective" or they will raise all kinds of Cain. The logic behind my opinion that the gays are trying to have it both ways ("have their cake and eat it too") is as follows:

If people were really born gay, then obviously there is some kind of genetic defect/aberration somewhere because most humans are NOT homosexual. If homosexuality were so natural (at least within the human race), everybody would be gay. Nobody is born gay. Homosexual is NOT a race/ethnicity of humankind. It's like most cars produced have no known aberrations or defects. If all cars had defects, there would be a lot of blood on the streets (car accidents and such). In other words, gays are (genetically) defective products. I know that is a Hitler-like idea (but it's the truth and not merely my personal opinion), but if gays really were born that way, then something had to go wrong during the formation in the mother's womb. The gays can not have it both ways: Either they were born gay (and should just accept the truth that they are genetically defective), or they should just accept that being gay is a CHOICE.

Also, the term "homophobia" is a misnomer because a phobia is the extreme/irrational fear of something or someone. and the term "homoPHOBIA" assumes a fear of homosexuals that is irrational and extreme.

I don't think so!
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Homosexuality is very scary from a political standpoint.

The elite attempt to push it, in order to make completely obedient workers, devoid of any soul.

I don't hate the people who are gay, those who act like normal people. I hate the people who flaunt their status AFTER it became popular to be gay(the fakers and the followers).
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

I disagree with you

Post by ErikHeaven »

I think your angst with homosexuality comes from the lingering effects of religious brainwashing still in your mind. Blacks who constantly bring up how they do not like the civil rights struggle to be compared are deluded. Their struggle is a civil rights struggle and they should win. I hope NYS either tonight or tommorow will pass Marriage Equality legislation. Marriage is not in any way sacred or holy. Marriage is a legal contract between two parties and the State.
Marriage is about money and nothing else and property rights. Your attempt at writing this at least in my mind has me thinking you are looking for acceptance from the crowd.
That type of thinking shows that you are still in the Matrix. What this really is all about is Religious People still want to hold on to the last vestiges of Religious Bigotry.
This country moved on when the Majority were against Interracial Marriage. I hope the time comes when the Majority will leave private people alone and stop trying to force their religious madness on others.
Politicians take the oath to serve ALL people not just christians!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

All of this stupid blathering about whether someone was born that way or not is just dumb. You are free to choose whatever gender you want to. You are free to do whatever the hell you want to as long you do not hurt anybody else. Gays and lesbians are not hurting anybody and they have rights just like the rest of us. The right being that if you get married you have the right to have your ass handed to you in court via Alimony, Palimony,Child Support etc. So if they want that right let them have it.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Interesting discussion..... Personally I was always neutral on homosexuality because I did not have enough information on the matter.

However, I just happen to be reading a book on Native Americans and the book went in to talk about how there were some guys who were more feminine and how they refused to go through the male rituals, so they then became a woman's helper in doing her hair and helping her with day to day female activities. And mind you, this was BEFORE the Americas was polluted and corrupt.

In other words the natives did not punish homosexual men, and they provided a good use for them so everybody wins.

So at that point, I now look at homosexual men in a more positive light and noticed how that to this day they help all the women look good because they are often much better at doing hair and makeup then women.

I DON'T however like the aggressive homosexual men who troll the bathrooms to give bjs or try to push straight men to hang out with them to prove that they have nothing against homosexuals.

Also, even though I said what I said, I DON'T like hanging out with homosexual men. See, a woman can hang out with a homo and her sexuality will not be questioned, but if a straight guy like me hangs out with one, everybody will think I'm gay which is F*** up.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Yet no one stops to think about synthetic hormones or phytoestrogens in our processed foods and plastic containers.

I would venture to say much of the homosexuality in America is due to the unnatural chemicals we consume.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

They did a funny study where they packed more and more rats in a cage and studied the results. Guess what you get violent murder rats, homosexual rats, and rats that commit suicide/die for no reason. Sounds like the USA! :)
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Grunt wrote:Yet no one stops to think about synthetic hormones or phytoestrogens in our processed foods and plastic containers.

I would venture to say much of the homosexuality in America is due to the unnatural chemicals we consume.

I agree, but like I said in my last post, homosexuality has been around long before pollution and plastic bottles. It's also been around in different cultures, for example, in the book of the dead the ancient Egyptians say it is forbidden for a man to lay with another man, or the Spartans, from what I understand many of them practiced homosexuality.
tradcom
Freshman Poster

Post by tradcom »

The real reason for many gay men in North America that they became such is that they couldn't get women.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

theyoungagegroup wrote:The real reason for many gay men in North America that they became such is that they couldn't get women.

You know there is some truth to this, but a slight twist, I came across some information that was talking about the harsh existence men have to live in America and that for some men it's so great they turn gay to try and capture some of the privileges and protection that women get.

In other words, some men can't cut the competition mustard so they turn gay, therefore society is less harsh on them because they are emulating women.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Northamericanguy wrote:but a slight twist, I came across some information that was talking about the harsh existence men have to live in America and that for some men it's so great they turn gay to try and capture some of the privileges and protection that women get.
Yep, and the last remaining straight guys will be with fembots come 2050.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Re: I disagree with you

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

ErikHeaven wrote:I think your angst with homosexuality comes from the lingering effects of religious brainwashing still in your mind. Blacks who constantly bring up how they do not like the civil rights struggle to be compared are deluded. Their struggle is a civil rights struggle and they should win. I hope NYS either tonight or tommorow will pass Marriage Equality legislation. Marriage is not in any way sacred or holy. Marriage is a legal contract between two parties and the State.
Marriage is about money and nothing else and property rights. Your attempt at writing this at least in my mind has me thinking you are looking for acceptance from the crowd.
That type of thinking shows that you are still in the Matrix. What this really is all about is Religious People still want to hold on to the last vestiges of Religious Bigotry.
This country moved on when the Majority were against Interracial Marriage. I hope the time comes when the Majority will leave private people alone and stop trying to force their religious madness on others.
Politicians take the oath to serve ALL people not just christians!
I see what you mean, but how I feel about homosexualtiy has nothing to do with religion. It's just not natural, period. Science has not proven that homosexuality is genetic (at least to the best of my knowledge).
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

In many parts of Asia, homosexuality is often about action and less about identity. As such there is no movement or protests demanding gay rights. It is something they do, not something they are. For example, a Japanese man may be happily married to a woman and have a family, yet still have occasion to go to a club where he can indulge in sexual activities with young men. This will be accepted as simply something he likes to do.

Now some might be tempted to say, "Oh well, he's bisexual." ONce again identity rears its ugly head. The Japanese man will not consider himself bisexual, neither will he consider himself gay. It is something he simply likes to do, but it does not, in his mind and culture impact his identity.

My understanding is that homosexual activity is also common in some muslim countries, yet those who engage in it are not categorized, labeled or given some kind of badge of identification.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Oh Really

Post by ErikHeaven »

Well flying in an airplane is not natural yet we still do it. Its natural for us to stay on the ground. Its not natural for us to be in space yet we have done that. And once again what another person does in their own private bedroom should not affect you. Yeah its not natural for men to screw women anally yet many men do it.
So its not the unnatural part that bothers you its your own personal bias against private person's lifestyles.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Erik's a wannabe satanist so take his opinions with a grain of salt

Genuine homosexuality is RARE, 1-2% of the population in a healthy society without rampant broken families and single-mothers, and without chemicals in the water
Last edited by odbo on August 7th, 2020, 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.