user Boycott american women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
TheLilAbs
Freshman Poster

user Boycott american women

Post by TheLilAbs »

tell me more why these older men are hating you
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Beucase they are all coming from a generation that was brainwashed by the Mangina bullshit and White Knight horseshit. They are brainwashed to think women are innocent angels who need to be protected.

Believe me, OLDER MEN are more of an enemy than the feminists. Without the mangina older men, feminism never could exist.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Beucase they are all coming from a generation that was brainwashed by the Mangina bullshit and White Knight horseshit. They are brainwashed to think women are innocent angels who need to be protected.

Believe me, OLDER MEN are more of an enemy than the feminists. Without the mangina older men, feminism never could exist.
I guess I was lucky to have met the few older men who don't buy into the "women are innocent angels" horseshit. The older men I know are quite the contrary seeing as they will tell you that American women are just "pussyeaters" (i.e. militant lesbians) or that most young American women are sex objects.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.