Simp or Mangina?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Is this guy a:

Simp
33%
Mangina
17%
All of the above
50%

Total votes: 6
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Simp or Mangina?

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Where I stay, there is this guy (much older than me) who is dating this woman, that also lives there. A few weeks ago, the guy was gone for a few days. Then he came back, and I found out the reason that he was gone: Because of his girlfriend, he was in jail for a few days. He and some of the guys were talking about it, and one of them asked him, "You went to jail because of this female. Why are you still with her?" This guy said, "Because I love her!" I then said, "Love doesn't hurt, man!" Another guy said after me: "If my girlfriend did that to me, it would be over between is in a heartbeat!" Do you guys think that this man is a:

A) Simp

B) Mangina

C) All of the above
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

He could be both because as a simp, he probably spewed that ghetto grammar in order to get her to fall for his bullshit with him bigging up women just because they have a "vuh jay jay" aka sugar walls ie the p***y/vagina and literally throw dudes under the bus killing them or f***ing them up really badly just because the woman cried wolf on the guy they just finished beating up.

And when the simp is not around his boys, he breaks down into a lost puppified mangina that needs that woman to lead him around in life.

He's a hotboy when he goes up side her head; he's also a mangina for going back to her and for yielding to her will 9 times out of 10. BOTH I'd say is my verdict.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

@ E_Irizarry

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

I admit that I went through something similar about 5 years ago. But I eventually grew out of it.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

I've always thought that the word "simp" sounded stupid, so I'm gonna have to say he's a mangina.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.