Why I don't hate feminists

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Wild, how long have you been practicing this positive thinking?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

IntoTheWild
Freshman Poster

Post by IntoTheWild »

A few years, on and off. Never perfectly, I'm only human.

It's worked for me. Helped me attract women a lot easier than in the past, helped me get back girlfriends when they broke up with me because when they saw I wasn't affected too badly or begging for them, they came back.

A guy who cries and makes a scene when his gf breaks up with him just pushes her away further.

You know, when someone tells you "Relax man! Have a beer!", why are they asking you that? Because they know it's a choice. You can to some extent choose to be relaxed, or not. They wouldn't tell you that if it wasn't a choice you can make.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Which technics do you use like meditation, affirmations, music, workout and how?
panzertape
Freshman Poster

Post by panzertape »

Couldn't agree more with Billy, he said it best in my opinion.. It's all about determinism. What has been written in this thread is basically copy-pasta from "The Game" and other PUA material, and the crux of it is that the problem lies with you for being so boring, thus the need to "fake it 'till you make it".
Never mind the fact that it's very hard to change your state on a whim. There is chemistry in the brain too, you can't just think a mood. This is never mentioned, and of course "suck it", you're weak.

PUA.

It irks me a bit, that "accountability" and actually caring about anything at this point is such a foreign concept in the Anglosphere. This is the same, I want out!

One thing I discovered by going to university here is that the Europeans who come here are a blast to talk to, such dept to conversations and stuff! it's nice to know there's other things than the local engineering beerculture.
panzertape
Freshman Poster

Post by panzertape »