The Invention of the Jewish People

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.
odbo
Veteran Poster

The Invention of the Jewish People

Post by odbo »

-
Last edited by odbo on March 31st, 2020, 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Odbo, I thought 20/21 century books were bs and you did not read them.

Why does this book get a pass from you?
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

According to Borat, Jews hatched from eggs.
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

Re: Invention of Jewish People

Post by oiltradingacademy »

odbo wrote:http://inventionofthejewishpeople.com/

Anyone read this? Or anything similar? I never believed the official story of Jewry and ISREAL (IsNotReal). Need some alternative theories to argue with my relatives!

You guys like to read books by dissidents and "unwanted" anti-feminists. What about hardcore dissidents.. (or are they). Is he another tool of Zionist disinformation?
I need to stop procrastinating and check this topic out. By illegally downloading a PDF version of course. I don't want to give the Jews any more of my money!

http://800pg.co.cc/geeklog//article.php ... 0323595965
This is a mathematical impossibility, Jewish people are by FAR the most intelligent people on planet earth, and there is no comparison whatsoever to them. 85% of all Nobel Prize winners are Jewish....

100% of all major corporations on planet earth are owned by Jews, including the planet itself and the space around it.

And on top of this, I'm able to identify the 12 tribes due to my ability to see patterns in peoples faces.....

The Jews are not a made up people, they are real, and they have always from the beginning been superior to all the other people on this planet.

The problem with Jews is they reject God, and rebel against him, and thus Christ gave them over to Satan to serve him, and the only Jews who are going to make it are the ones who accept and follow Christ, and that is VERY few of them.....
Futures markets are controlled by a computer program!

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com

David
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

-
Last edited by odbo on March 31st, 2020, 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

odbo wrote:
oiltradingacademy wrote:This is a mathematical impossibility, Jewish people are by FAR the most intelligent people on planet earth, and there is no comparison whatsoever to them. 85% of all Nobel Prize winners are Jewish....
The Jews have the strongest left-brain, yes, which is great for science/math. I believe most of those autistic Savants are also Jews. But even mainstream historians admit in the past they bred specifically for intelligence, like warrior tribes would breed specifically for strength. As a result Jews are more inbred than most so they have very high rates of certain genetic disorders, and perhaps it's also why they have very high instances of degenerate behavior (i.e. pederasty and incest). Although maybe that's reaching. Though high rates of psychopathic traits would make perfect sense. What if they are simply Turks from the Crimea with higher IQ's than other ethnic/racial groups, who never partook in eugenics?
Have you studied who is Jewish in popular culture? It's absolutely mind boggling, to put in bluntly, just about every single person you see on TV and or in the movies in Jewish....

Every writer is Jewish, every producer is Jewish, Obama's entire cabinet is Jewish, the list just goes on and on without end, and you realize we are living in an entire Jewish culture, in fact, everything we have here in the USA is Jewish, are laws are Jewish, our courts are Jewish, our Markets are Jewish, our Calendar is Jewish, everything, you name it, it's all Jewish.....

This is a good thing not a bad thing, real Jews are a blessing to the world as God intended them to be, however with great good also comes great bad, and the Jews will be judged first, then the Gentiles.....

There are many wonderful good Jews in this world, and God knows who they are, just as there are many evil ones as well, and God knows who they are.....

Do some research on who is Jewish in the USA culture and it will blow your mind away, Jews are everywhere and they are the comedians, the musicians, the teachers, the scientists, the bankers, the actors, the producers and writers, they are absolutely everywhere at the top of everything, Jews are proof of God's existence.....

David
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

The best explanation I have found is the series of books written by Kevin MacDonald who explains Judaism as a group evolutionary strategy.

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

-
Last edited by odbo on March 31st, 2020, 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

-
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

odbo, I added this book to my Amazon wish list because it looks mildly interesting. The reason I find it mildly interesting is because I am Jewish. What I can't understand is the fascination others have with Judaism. Why do you care? Why not study some tribe from Africa instead?

Here is some advice, not that anyone wants my advice. Focus on your religion, your family, your friends, your hobbies. Don't worry so much about what other groups are doing. If everyone just focused on improving those groups that they belong to, the world would be a much more pleasant place.
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

fschmidt wrote:odbo, I added this book to my Amazon wish list because it looks mildly interesting. The reason I find it mildly interesting is because I am Jewish. What I can't understand is the fascination others have with Judaism. Why do you care? Why not study some tribe from Africa instead?

Here is some advice, not that anyone wants my advice. Focus on your religion, your family, your friends, your hobbies. Don't worry so much about what other groups are doing. If everyone just focused on improving those groups that they belong to, the world would be a much more pleasant place.

How about because Judaism is the knowledge handed down from God given to the Jews to follow. And they did follow the laws that God gave to them, but time after time they would regress, and stop obeying God, and each time God would give them chance after chance, and they would always regress again and fall away from God.

So God gave them one last chance, they either follow his Son, who was born from his own spirit, or they will perish.

Many Jews in Christ day did follow Christ, it was the leaders who did not.

From my observation most Jews today don't even believe in God, having been brainwashed by Satan and his people the Masons, or more specifically by the "Synagogue of Satan" that it's "scientific" that God doesn't exist, which I find funny since it's 100% scientific that he does, which I mathematically prove here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/thephilosop ... kCGYbjU30E

Most Jews from my observation will be worshiping the Anti-Christ, because that is now their god. While there are many Jews who either accept Christ now, or will accept him when they see the evil nature of the Anti-Christ.

So to study Judaism is to study world history and to study the interaction of God and men, because when God spread the Jews out all over the world he brought his laws into the that world, of which we now have.....

David
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

-
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

oiltradingacademy wrote:
odbo wrote:http://inventionofthejewishpeople.com/

Anyone read this? Or anything similar? I never believed the official story of Jewry and ISREAL (IsNotReal). Need some alternative theories to argue with my relatives!

You guys like to read books by dissidents and "unwanted" anti-feminists. What about hardcore dissidents.. (or are they). Is he another tool of Zionist disinformation?
I need to stop procrastinating and check this topic out. By illegally downloading a PDF version of course. I don't want to give the Jews any more of my money!

http://800pg.co.cc/geeklog//article.php ... 0323595965

This is a mathematical impossibility, Jewish people are by FAR the most intelligent people on planet earth, and there is no comparison whatsoever to them. 85% of all Nobel Prize winners are Jewish....

100% of all major corporations on planet earth are owned by Jews, including the planet itself and the space around it.

And on top of this, I'm able to identify the 12 tribes due to my ability to see patterns in peoples faces.....

The Jews are not a made up people, they are real, and they have always from the beginning been superior to all the other people on this planet.

The problem with Jews is they reject God, and rebel against him, and thus Christ gave them over to Satan to serve him, and the only Jews who are going to make it are the ones who accept and follow Christ, and that is VERY few of them.....
Yes its true that Jews are grossly over-represented at the top in about anything intelligence or business related. Their strong verbal aptitude also makes many of them great entertainers too.

I remember one Israeli women saying that Jews scored amazingly high in some types of intelligence. Overall, the ones in the US score about 115 on average which is about a standard deviation above the mean. But if you strip out the spatial portion (which they are just average at), their score would shoot up to an equivalent level of mid to high 120s, almost 2 standard deviations above the mean. Just to give some perspective, mean male height in US is around 5'10". American men who are 2 standard deviations above that are around 6'4" or maybe even 6'5". The average Jewish American is extremely intelligent and those which fall 1 or 2 standard deviations above the Jewish mean are pushing genius level - intellectual giants.

Of course not all famous, rich, great, or genius American men are Jewish. The first one who comes to my mind is Steve Jobs and some of his peers. Several former and current talk show hosts are not Jewish. And I believe there are many Fortune 500 corporations with non-Jewish majority ownership and/or CEOs. But, Jews only account for but 1-2% of US population. The amount of control they have over media and entertainment, political donations, wealth, spots in some of the top educational institutions, share of nobel prizes, inventions, etc. is shocking.
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

"Of course not all famous, rich, great, or genius American men are Jewish. The first one who comes to my mind is Steve Jobs and some of his peers. Several former and current talk show hosts are not Jewish. And I believe there are many Fortune 500 corporations with non-Jewish majority ownership and/or CEOs. But, Jews only account for but 1-2% of US population. The amount of control they have over media and entertainment, political donations, wealth, spots in some of the top educational institutions, share of nobel prizes, inventions, etc. is shocking."

Now read the Bible and it will shock you even more so, for you will learn the real truth of what happened. They were always like that from the beginning, in each land they went they were always the most successful by far, and would use and hire the people they encountered, another words, they have always been the movers and shakers getting other people to make things happen, the organizers.

And later in the Bible you learn that it's the Jews who got other people in each country to sin, and to approve of their sin, like Jerry Springer, or Hugh Heffner, or Howard Stern, all Jewish and all approving of sin, getting the Gentiles to do the sin and they then approve of them, tell them it's good to do.

Oh yes my friend, it's all there in the Bible, that's why the Churches won't read it because they are controlled by the Synagogue of Satan.....

David
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

oiltradingacademy wrote:"Of course not all famous, rich, great, or genius American men are Jewish. The first one who comes to my mind is Steve Jobs and some of his peers. Several former and current talk show hosts are not Jewish. And I believe there are many Fortune 500 corporations with non-Jewish majority ownership and/or CEOs. But, Jews only account for but 1-2% of US population. The amount of control they have over media and entertainment, political donations, wealth, spots in some of the top educational institutions, share of nobel prizes, inventions, etc. is shocking."

Now read the Bible and it will shock you even more so, for you will learn the real truth of what happened. They were always like that from the beginning, in each land they went they were always the most successful by far, and would use and hire the people they encountered, another words, they have always been the movers and shakers getting other people to make things happen, the organizers.

And later in the Bible you learn that it's the Jews who got other people in each country to sin, and to approve of their sin, like Jerry Springer, or Hugh Heffner, or Howard Stern, all Jewish and all approving of sin, getting the Gentiles to do the sin and they then approve of them, tell them it's good to do.

Oh yes my friend, it's all there in the Bible, that's why the Churches won't read it because they are controlled by the Synagogue of Satan.....
I have read the whole Bible. Please give specific Bible references to back up your assertions.