Please don't come here if you fit this profile...!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
newlife
Freshman Poster

Please don't come here if you fit this profile...!

Post by newlife »

*you're fat, bald, middle aged sex tourist
*you're old geezer pensioner
*you're criminal
*you're low class type

please, I'm serious. no more are needed:roll:. I live around these guys everyday here in Pattaya Thailand and I can't seem to get away from them. I've tried everything. nothing works!!!

I need to move somewhere normal. a normal country without trannies bothering me every time I leave my apartment. a place without old men, sex tourists, criminals, low class people and russian package tourists everywhere.

I'm thinking about moving to China where it's cold and there are no tourists around. sounds like a plan or not?? :?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

newlife
Freshman Poster

Post by newlife »

okay. maybe I was a little hard on the sex tourists. after all, I once did the sex tourist thing too! but I hope you understand..........

I need to move!
swincor
Freshman Poster

Post by swincor »

You're f***ing joking, right? You do know that Pattaya is one big, sleazy whore town?

Hell, you could have lived in at least a half dozen neighborhoods in Bangkok alone, and avoided all that shit. Didn't you do any research before going there?

If you don't like it there, just GTFO.

Jesus, what a stupid thread.