My Challenge to Rock!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: My Challenge to Rock!

Post by publicduende »

Space Invaders wrote:
October 31st, 2023, 10:03 am
If any of you want to know what Rock looks and sounds like, he gave an interview on the Youtube channel Every Man has a Story. Search 'successful banker'. He sounds like a legitimate guy. I'm surprised he hangs out on this loser forum. Unfortunately, in America just because you're successful doesn't mean you can date hot women (or any women for that matter), which is why he looks for p^^^y in other countries.
I worked in investment banking and finance for years and I don't consider this a "loser forum". One always chooses to be a loser, by whining, not acting or, worse, getting a habit of posing as someone they are not and trolling incessantly about it.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 1st, 2023, 7:31 am
Yo, @Winston I gotta know... is this Rock, by any chance? Or did @Space Invaders refer to someone completely random that isn't Rock? Apparantly he was interviewed on some YouTube channel and one dude here claims it's Rock lol.
That's 100% Rock. And, by the way, you also hear his real name in the video. Considering how camera shy he has always been, always super-careful about privacy and keeping a low profile, I am legitimately surprised that he agreed to be interviewed, and by a relatively popular PH vlogger at that.

Something might have changed in his attitude. The fact he chose to come to the fore can only be a good thing to me. Sort of when I saw Cornfed on video, talking about exercise routines, and immediately thought that he gives away very little of the racist, intolerant, short-fused forum persona.
MarcosZeitola

Post by MarcosZeitola »

publicduende wrote:
November 1st, 2023, 7:42 am
That's 100% Rock. And, by the way, you also hear his real name in the video. Considering how camera shy he has always been, always super-careful about privacy and keeping a low profile, I am legitimately surprised that he agreed to be interviewed, and by a relatively popular PH vlogger at that.

Something might have changed in his attitude. The fact he chose to come to the fore can only be a good thing to me. Sort of when I saw Cornfed on video, talking about exercise routines, and immediately thought that he gives away very little of the racist, intolerant, short-fused forum persona.
Fascinating. I do have to say, it's interesting to finally be able to put a face to one of our forum's most elusive long-time members. I mean when people spend so much time discussing a person and his peculiar habits and idiosyncrasies, they kind of become this enigma. Now, some of mystery is gone. That's pretty neat. He's not exactly the sewer-creature Mercer describes himself to be, although he does have a bit of an unusual face. I can see how @Will N. Dowd says it could be 'unsettling'. But then again, he is perfectly eloquent when he speaks and comes across like a bright and educated, stand-up bloke. So there's really not all that much to go by, here.

I do wonder exactly who @Space Invaders is, and what his connection to Rock is to be able to 'out' him like this. Not to mention his motives for doing so. Answer one question, and so many new questions pop up, lol. The mystery continues. :lol:
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

publicduende wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Yo, @Winston I gotta know... is this Rock, by any chance? Or did @Space Invaders refer to someone completely random that isn't Rock? Apparantly he was interviewed on some YouTube channel and one dude here claims it's Rock lol.

It's possible we'll all eventually throw in the towel on anonymity. We thought we were important, and that people were anxious to dox us. But slowly it dawns on us and that nobody gives a shit about our real names or what we look like.
MarcosZeitola

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Shemp wrote:
November 1st, 2023, 9:25 am
It's possible we'll all eventually throw in the towel on anonymity. We thought we were important, and that people were anxious to dox us. But slowly it dawns on us and that nobody gives a shit about our real names or what we look like.
Depends on the person. I reckon a childless single person like yourself or, presumably, Rock, would have less to lose than someone with a relationship/children/close family ties, like me, MrMan or Yohan. Same with a person born without a sense of shame, like PAG or Winston, not much harm there. Information has a tendency of... spreading quickly online. And once it's around, it's around forever. To some, this is rather bothersome.

It's not because I don't want 'the elites' or 'government' or whatever not to have my personal info; they already have. It's just that I'd rather not have the crazy people of the internet get it. The powerless ones with an unlimited amount of time on their hands and a limitless pool of resentment. There's quite a few people like that out there, and they can do quite a bit of harm.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

That is Rock no question and I stand by my opinion that when I first met him in 2013 he reminded me of famous Scottish hacker Gary McKinnon. When I met Rock in 2013 he said he need to use my laptop for a few minutes and soon after it locked up and the software needed to be reinstalled and the laptop reset. Then in 2014 he told 2 local girls I was friends with (only benefits with 1) that I had written about them here on HA. Reality was I written about 2 girls yes, but had changed details enough so that the only one that could possibly know who they were or care was Rock, and he was jealous they liked me better than him so he decided to take revenge.

Perhaps the interviewer could do another interview with Rock where he portrays one of his alleged crazy other personalities?

I think he now looks similar to what Nathan Moore looks like. He's the former lead singer of the late 1980's UK boy band Brother Beyond and often appears at 80's music festivals.

https://www.alamy.com/nathan-moore-and- ... 89293.html
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

publicduende wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:

I met Rock in person 2018 in Pattaya for some nice talk for about one hour, but because I met many US-citizens during the last 5 years in Pattaya, Cebu and here in Japan, I do not remember exactly his face - but his real name in the video is correct and his replies to me about many details we were talking about Taiwan, Japan, Thailand, Philippines and USA are indeed the same as his replies in this video.

We met only one time in 2018, but after there was no contact anymore between us.

Yes, true he was a bit shy about his privacy and also camera shy, we did not take any picture together.

I have a good impression about him and good to hear he is doing well.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Rock must be absolutely fuming about this :lol: I remember he wanted a skype call with me to 'test my Chinese' and he didn't want to have that call where we both had our cameras on because he didn't want his identity to be exposed which obviously I wouldn't have done anyway but he didn't trust me - so this uncloaking will have annoyed the shit out of him.

The way he looks, acts, his personality - no comment. The man isn't my cup of tea but I wish him no harm, he isn't a big loss to the forum either.
Space Invaders
Freshman Poster

Post by Space Invaders »

"Mask is a 1985 American biographical drama film directed by Peter Bogdanovich, starring Cher, Sam Elliott, and Eric Stoltz with supporting roles played by Dennis Burkley, Laura Dern, Estelle Getty, and Richard Dysart. Cher received the 1985 Cannes Film Festival award for Best Actress.[2] The film is based on the life and early death of Roy L. "Rocky" Dennis, a boy who had craniodiaphyseal dysplasia, an extremely rare genetic disorder known commonly as lionitis due to the disfiguring cranial enlargements that it causes. Mask won the Academy Award for Best Makeup at the 58th ceremony, while Cher and Stoltz received Golden Globe Award nominations for their performances."
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Shemp wrote:
November 1st, 2023, 9:25 am
It's not much about us feeling "important", as it is about protecting our privacy against certain trolls that have, time and again, used whatever crumble of public information to mock us. I have shared my identity and personally met, even lived with, HA members as soon as I could ascertain that no harm to my privacy would come out of it.

I would dare say that, despite all the quirky colours we want to paint our forum personas with, when caught in the cage of normal life, we are probably a lot more normal and compliant than we would like to admit.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Sorry but I can't comment. Because I made a promise to Rock not to ever post his photos or videos here, so I gotta honor that promise. You know what I mean? I am a man of integrity and usually try my best to keep all promises I make.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@MarcosZeitola, even if Rock is guilty of being all these Mercer trolls, as long as he is nonviolent and not dangerous, he is harmless and merely has a dark side that he cannot control and that is part of him right? At least his dark side is harmless even if it's in bad taste and kind of morbid. Right? Isn't that the important thing?

However, there is one thing that is very bad about Rock and that is the fact that he gaslights people a lot. He has done that to me many times. I mean he tries to undermine you and make you feel low and weak, and will even use LIES and say FALSE things to do that. That is not only toxic and illogical, but it's IMMORAL too, since it's wrong to lie. I don't get why he doesn't realize that, especially since he's from a small town in Illinois with Christian values. Wasn't he taught right from wrong like we all are?

@Rock, if you are reading this post, then I would like to ask you WHY you are willing to LIE to gaslight people, such as me, when you know that lying is wrong. Didn't your parents tell you that? Or your school or society? If so, then why do you do it? Is it in your blood? If so, have you tried to correct that?

For instance, one time you sent me a 20 min audio message saying that I am not unique because thousands of self-help gurus are promoting Happier Abroad too. You acted like you were right, yet you did NOT present even one logical argument or evidence to support your claim. When I pressed you to name even one self-help guru that promotes a better dating life, social life, and mental health overseas, you failed to name any. Finally when pressed, you said Time Ferris, author of "The Four Hour Workweek". Well that is not true. Anyone can read his book and see that he NEVER says that leaving America will give you more happiness, freedom, women, or a better dating life and social life and mental health. He only talks about being location independent with a portable income so you can travel and vacation. But he does NOT ever advocate leaving America as a solution to one's problems. So no, Tim Ferris does NOT promote what we are promoting here. Hence your claim that there are thousands of self-help gurus that promote HA is an obvious and blatant LIE, meant to gaslight me and make me feel less unique. And the thing is, you resorted to LYING to do so. Is it worth it? Why do you do it when you know it's wrong and immoral? Can you explain Rock? Do you even have a conscience? Do you care about morality at all? I've never understood this about you Rock. Can you explain? Don't you realize it's illogical too, as well as immoral to use lies to gaslight people and undermine them? Yet you do it like it's in your blood and instinct. I've wanted you to explain this for years. It's definitely a big character DEFECT.

That was just one example Rock. There are dozens of other examples when you used LIES to try to gaslight me or to try to win a debate or argue senselessly. Why do you do that? Don't you realize it's immoral and illogical? Why can't you correct such an obvious character defect?

Sometimes you even look silly when you do that, such as when you tried to debate me in the forum about whether public parks in China are bigger than in Taiwan. Any fool in the world can look at a map and see that the parks in Mainland China are GIANT SIZED and WAY bigger than in Taiwan, yet you tried to debate it and looked like a fool in doing so. It was like you were arguing against 2+2=4, which makes yourself look foolish and crazy. No one would debate that, except you. You are intelligent and know a lot about Asia, so you should have known better. I cannot believe that you would actually not know that parks in China are much much bigger than in Taiwan. You know too much about Asia not to know that. So obviously you were arguing for sport, not for truth. As if you got off on it. Why? Isn't that illogical and dishonest? Why do you waste my time and energy like that? It's a very big character flaw Rock. Don't you realize that? If so why do you keep doing it? You've been doing stuff like that for years. It's VERY FRIGGIN ANNOYING. Don't you care? Don't you have any empathy or consideration or sensitivity for other people's feelings? Including mine?

These are important questions for you to answer. Think about it.

Also, if you think this forum is worth reading, then why do you not think it's worth posting on anymore? That doesn't make sense Rock. But then again, a lot of things about you don't make sense.

For example, how come you have no memory of the 70s or 80s like other men your age do? Any man your age remembers old TV shows from the 70s and 80s when I bring them up. But you don't. You claim that those decades were erased from your memory. Why? How? Did you even exist in the 70s or 80s? Mathematically you should have existed back then. Were you created in some lab or something in the 90s or early 2000s? lol. Like an artificial life form in a secret government lab? Or are you an alien? Or do you have a brain injury that erased decades of your memory? Or do you have some dark secret? One has to wonder. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Space Invaders
Freshman Poster

Post by Space Invaders »

Winston, you're a 50 yr old man-child still living off mommy and daddy. Rock doesn't need to make you look silly. You make yourself look silly.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Space Invaders wrote:
November 21st, 2023, 10:29 am
Winston, you're a 50 yr old man-child still living off mommy and daddy. Rock doesn't need to make you look silly. You make yourself look silly.
Who cares who I live off of? What about all the millions of Americans who live on welfare? Who cares? As long as your food and shelter needs are met, and as long as you don't lie or cheat, what does anything matter? Why do you get off on shaming others? Are you Rock in disguise? If so, why do you get off on insulting others and bringing others down?

At least I don't lie like many people do, to try to win a debate or gaslight people or bring them down. That's kind of evil and immoral.

Btw, how did you find Rock's video on YouTube? That info was never given here, and only a few of my friends know about it.

Space Invaders
Freshman Poster

Post by Space Invaders »

Do you want to know why he calls himself Rock? I've answered that question as well. Let's see if you and the other posters here are bright enough to figure it out.

Winston: "Sorry but I can't comment. Because I made a promise to Rock not to ever post his photos or videos here, so I gotta honor that promise."

Also Winston: "Btw, how did you find Rock's video on YouTube? That info was never given here, and only a few of my friends know about it."

Just lol, man. I have met some low IQ people in my life, but you really are a special kind of stupid. Nice job outing your "friend" after saying you would never out a "friend".