What is your solution to blacks?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What is your solution to blacks?

Post by publicduende »

Yohan wrote:
August 29th, 2023, 10:57 pm
Black people in USA are acting often as crybabies, claiming to be victims, accusing white people for their shortcomings, solely because their great-grandfathers more than 100 years ago were working as slaves, they also envy Asian American people who are economically much more successful and commit by far less crimes etc.
That's because,in the US there, for a good decade now there has been an agenda to promote black culture over their own (WASP). @Cornfed isn't that wrong in saying that blacks and the "black" mentality (which includes expecting free handouts for contributing next to nothing) is destroying the host culture. The nuance here is that this not being perpetrated by the black themselves.

It's the elites who are weaponising blacks, in fact every ethnical minority, against the remaining, non-Jewish, non-elite upper and middle class. Classic divide and conquer agenda, spiced up by the woke message that "we need more inclusivity and equality". That's what's destroying the US and much of the "progressive" West.
MarcosZeitola

Post by MarcosZeitola »

publicduende wrote:
August 30th, 2023, 1:17 am

That's because,in the US there, for a good decade now there has been an agenda to promote black culture over their own (WASP). @Cornfed isn't that wrong in saying that blacks and the "black" mentality (which includes expecting free handouts for contributing next to nothing) is destroying the host culture. The nuance here is that this not being perpetrated by the black themselves.

It's the elites who are weaponising blacks, in fact every ethnical minority, against the remaining, non-Jewish, non-elite upper and middle class. Classic divide and conquer agenda, spiced up by the woke message that "we need more inclusivity and equality". That's what's destroying the US and much of the "progressive" West.
It's funny because the elites LOVE it when poor whites hate poor blacks and vice versa. Like the late President Johnson, a Democrat, once said: ""If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket."

That's what it all boils down to. And every time one speaks of a "black problem" that has to be "dealt with", all you do is play into the hands of those who wish to divide the masses. And how eagerly we allow ourselves, foolish tribal humans we are, to get played and royally screwed over.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

You guys who think there is no genetical difference what do you think of this:
Do different races actually have different IQs? (Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study)
Harvard psychologists took a look at how black children adopted by well off upper-middle class white families at a very young age perform on IQ tests once they grow up in white families with good socioeconomic conditions. Black children adopted by white parents average 89 on IQ tests at age 17 (slightly better than the 85 average for blacks nationally). White children who grew up in the same households and had white biological parents on average scored 109. Even with the same socioeconomic upbringing, the racial IQ gap remains.

The Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study examined the IQ test scores of 130 black or interracial children adopted by advantaged white families. The aim of the study was to determine the contribution of environmental and genetic factors to the poor performance of black children on IQ tests as compared to white children. The studies' general findings were that the IQs of children of a particular race did not differ significantly depending on whether they were raised by their biological parents or by adoptive parents of a different race. The gap between black and white IQ scores remained even if growing up in the same family.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota ... tion_Study
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskScienceDisc ... erent_iqs/
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

galii wrote:
August 30th, 2023, 2:19 am
Do different races actually have different IQs? (Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study)
Harvard psychologists took a look at how black children adopted by well off upper-middle class white families at a very young age perform on IQ tests once they grow up in white families with good socioeconomic conditions. Black children adopted by white parents average 89 on IQ tests at age 17 (slightly better than the 85 average for blacks nationally). White children who grew up in the same households and had white biological parents on average scored 109. Even with the same socioeconomic upbringing, the racial IQ gap remains.

The Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study examined the IQ test scores of 130 black or interracial children adopted by advantaged white families. The aim of the study was to determine the contribution of environmental and genetic factors to the poor performance of black children on IQ tests as compared to white children. The studies' general findings were that the IQs of children of a particular race did not differ significantly depending on whether they were raised by their biological parents or by adoptive parents of a different race. The gap between black and white IQ scores remained even if growing up in the same family.

You know IQ has very little to do with intellectual prowess, let alone a marker of being a well-educated, decent citizen. The elite is made up with white sociopaths with IQ > 150.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Voyager1 wrote:
August 29th, 2023, 6:10 pm
@Winston @Pixel--Dude

This thread crosses the line. Cornfed and NBC are calling for the wholesale killing of Blacks based on their race.

@Pixel--Dude your gf is black and I would presume your daughter is of mixed race. This is unacceptable.

I am calling for the immediate permanent banishment of Cornfed and NBC.

This type of talk should not be tolerated on this forum. This is not what we want to be known for.
Yeah, my girlfriend is black. And yeah, I actually think @Cornfed and @Natural_Born_Cynic have both acted in a really distasteful way. If either of them tried to exterminate my girlfriend because she's black I would suplex them both through a dining table. And I mean a big oak one, not a flimsy one like in wrestling. :lol:

But in all serious guys, please try and tone it down a bit for f**k sake. :roll:

@Winston said this kind of thing is discretionary on part of the moderator so I will be honest I did consider taking this down because like I said I think you both went a bit far, but it seems to have generated some interesting and intelligent discussion from people who are opposed to these kind of.... "opinions" such as @publicduende and
@MarcosZeitola. @galii even weighed in with some data of his own.

I don't think permanently banning either Cornfed or Natural_Born_Cynic is necessary. But personally I do think they should tone it down a little bit.

I'll leave it up to @Winston to make the call on this one. I've sent him a link to the thread on WhatsApp so if he thinks it should be removed then I will take it down. I know he's not a fan of racial hatred being expressed too explicitly on the forum. And their discussion about wholesale eradication of black people is a bit much.

With regard to the rules there is nothing explicitly stating that this kind of thread is an infringement of the rules (possibly with the exception of rule 3, some members or potential members might be repulsed by this kind of thread and refrain from joining the community) so I think for me to act upon this is a slippery slope.

If Cornfed directed any racial comments towards me in particular and referenced my girlfriend then that would indeed be a personal attack and he would receive a ban. At the moment, where I find this kind of thread completely deplorable, there is no rule being infringed upon for me to act upon here.

Winston mentioned that banning this kind of thread is a slippery slope into infringing on free speech. So it's a grey area. If Winston made it a rule that this kind of thread isn't acceptable then I would remove it and warn or ban both Cornfed and Natural_Born_Cynic. At the moment though for me to do that would be me acting independently of the rules put forward and taking it down because I don't like it personally. Usually when Cornfed makes these kinds of posts I just try to stay out of them and ignore them. He isn't the only racist against black people on the forum.

I'll think about it some more.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

publicduende wrote:
August 30th, 2023, 3:50 am
galii wrote:
August 30th, 2023, 2:19 am

You know IQ has very little to do with intellectual prowess, let alone a marker of being a well-educated, decent citizen. The elite is made up with white sociopaths with IQ > 150.
I think military thinks it is very important:

From Wikipedia:

Gottfredson, L. S. (2006). Social consequences of group differences in cognitive ability (Consequencias sociais das diferencas de grupo em habilidade cognitiva). In C. E. Flores-Mendoza & R. Colom (Eds.), Introducau a psicologia das diferencas individuais (pp. 433–456). Porto Allegre, Brazil: ArtMed Publishers.

IQ 85 is a second important minimum threshold because the U.S. military sets its minimum enlistment standards at about this level. Although the military is often viewed as the employer of last resort, this minimum standard rules out almost half of blacks (44%) and a third of Hispanics (34%), but far fewer whites (13%) and Asians (8%). The U.S. military has twice experimented with recruiting men of IQ 80-85 (the first time on purpose and the second time by accident), but both times it found that such men could not master soldiering well enough to justify their costs. Individuals in this IQ range are not considered mentally retarded and they therefore receive no special educational or social services, but their poor learning and reasoning abilities mean that they are not competitive for many jobs, if any, in the civilian economy. They live at the edge of unemployability in modern nations, and the jobs they do get are typically the least prestigious and lowest paying: for example, janitor, food service worker, hospital orderly, or parts assembler in a factory.

https://www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/ ... uences.pdf
https://www.reddit.com/r/JordanPeterson ... _iq_thing/
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

@Pixel--Dude
@publicduende
@Yohan

I did not know your girlfriend is black and your daughters is mixed. I really apologize if I have offended you.
I was talking about mainly American black people. The bio weapon genocide thing, I got too carried away with that one. That was human centipede level insanity. That movie was made because the director's friend said the Dutch government should tie criminals together mouth to asshole in centipede fashion. I would instead support exiling most African Americans back to Africa and Europe. Might cost shipping and handling but Europeans and Africans can have our African American brothers and sisters. They are all yours but we do not accept "returns" :wink: 8) :lol:

Why am I saying this you ask? Because in America(Not in the UK and Africa), Black people are attacking Asian people because of COVID, commit most of the crime, get generous affirmative action, welfare, food stamps, pillaging Walmarts and looting stores whenever there is a riot(see Wyatts riot, LA riot, latest Black Lives matter riot), lot of Black men are in Prisons, black run cities are turning into ghettos and the list goes on and on... We are sick of the bullsh*t from the majority of American black people. Come on now! @publicduende said about the slave trade BUT, the blacks have been emancipated for over 150 years now(See Emancipated Proclamation by Abe Lincoln) and American blacks should get their act together not "Chimpout" all the time. The First Koreans came in 100 years ago to Hawaii and the Koreans managed to build communities in America. However, American Blacks are always being coddled by Uncle Sam even to this day and sucking on government's tits. That's why Koreans in LA jut got on the rooftop and start shooting those blacks during the LA riots because words and reason doesn't work.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

So it appears that the general feeling is that we need to continue pretending that blacks are people just like us, absorb all the resulting misery and in due course let the elites use black savages to destroy our societies. Absolutely disgusting.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Cornfed wrote:
August 30th, 2023, 6:20 am
So it appears that the general feeling is that we need to continue pretending that blacks are people just like us, absorb all the resulting misery and in due course let the elites use black savages to destroy our societies. Absolutely disgusting.
Let Europe, Canada absorb them since both of them are liberal places. Canada would gladly take in millions of blacks because they are afflicted with white guilt. However, you got to build a wall around the Canadian border because once Canadian government collapses, those nigs will try to cross back. Germany is also good candidate because they are also afflicted with white guilt. You can also ship all the nigs back to each african states and redistribute them.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
August 30th, 2023, 6:56 am
Cornfed wrote:
Let Europe, Canada absorb them since both of them are liberal places. Canada would gladly take in millions of blacks because they are afflicted with white guilt. However, you got to build a wall around the Canadian border because once Canadian government collapses, those nigs will try to cross back. Germany is also good candidate because they are also afflicted with white guilt. You can also ship all the nigs back to each african states and redistribute them.
Right wing parties getting stronger in the EU. So I don't think that will happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rFcAofSXzk
EU countries agree on plan for stricter asylum reforms | DW News
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

You can also ship all the nigs back to each african states and redistribute them.
The trouble is that they are already overpopulated there. I don't see how we get around the necessity of a massive reduction in the black population in one way or another. When that occurs the remainder can live the idyllic life they were born to without bothering anyone, which will be great.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

galii wrote:
August 30th, 2023, 7:02 am
Cornfed wrote:
Right wing parties getting stronger in the EU. So I don't think that will happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rFcAofSXzk
EU countries agree on plan for stricter asylum reforms | DW News
Canada will still take in blacks. Remember all the black slaves escaped to Canada via underground railroads with Harriet Tubman, all the black abolitionists fled to Canada, all the draft dodgers escaped to Canada, and Canada is now taking in Indians into their country. Canada won't mind
because it's a liberal wasteland. You got to build a wall around the Canadian border once you exiled all the blacks there.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Cornfed wrote:
August 30th, 2023, 7:03 am
You can also ship all the nigs back to each african states and redistribute them.
The trouble is that they are already overpopulated there. I don't see how we get around the necessity of a massive reduction in the black population in one way or another. When that occurs the remainder can live the idyllic life they were born to without bothering anyone, which will be great.
South African style Apartheid with exiling blacks to Canada can be temporary solutions for now. At least in the Apartheid, South African whites kept their niggers in line and at least made most of them marginally productive and nigger violence was contained. Keep in Mind that South Africa has dozens of different black tribes about 20-30 million and only 5 million white people. Since Voyager1, Pixel Dude and others don't condone wholesale slaughter and genocide, apartheid and exile is the only solution I can think of as of now.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It is pretty incredible that everyone thinks we have to work within the parameters the elite gives us. We have to pretend blacks are people like us, though we tacitly acknowledge that this isn't the case by admitting we have to help them and the best we can do is to palm them off onto even more retarded suckers. No wonder the elite always win. If we want anything good to survive then we are going to have to move beyond this.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Cornfed wrote:
August 30th, 2023, 7:25 am
It is pretty incredible that everyone thinks we have to work within the parameters the elite gives us. We have to pretend blacks are people like us, though we tacitly acknowledge that this isn't the case by admitting we have to help them and the best we can do is to palm them off onto even more retarded suckers. No wonder the elite always win. If we want anything good to survive then we are going to have to move beyond this.
Personally I don't want to help any niggers. Niggers are nothing but entitled crybabies and drama queens released by the U.S government.
Asians get no welfare and no help from government and they have to work hard for everything just like whites.
I'm with you, but it seems that people in this site don't support some solution such as mass genocide and slaughter of the nigs. Oh well..