Question to Outcast regarding the subject of Asian sexuality and morality

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: Question to Outcast regarding the subject of Asian sexuality and morality

Post by Outcast9428 »

I don’t get what the question is? Do I consider the stereotype to be limiting? Not really.

Being horny is not the same thing as being a promiscuous degenerate. You don’t have to be promiscuous in order to not be “asexual.” My mom has told me my father has a “ridiculously high sex drive.” My sex drive is also very high. My ex girlfriend and my girlfriend now have very high sex drives. But we’re not sleeping around and having lots of different sexual partners. Monogamy is much more conductive to a highly active sex life then promiscuity is because monogamy brings stability and consistency to your sex life.

Having a high sex drive is good, it indicates health, energy levels, and reproductive capacity. Degeneracy is not a good thing. And it’s a sign of lacking mental discipline, principles, and impulse control.

Anyway though, you’re doubting the studies I mention because it’s “American Asians” rather then Asians from Asia, which doesn’t make a lot of sense because America as a nation promotes promiscuity a lot more then any of the Asian countries do. If the variance between Asian promiscuity and other races’ promiscuity was solely the result of cultural pressure then Asians should match White people in terms of promiscuity… Instead, Asian men on average have 1/3 the number of sexual partners compared to White men, and Asian girls have 1/2 the number of sexual partners that White women have. Asians say “yes” in the highest frequency to the question “does sex require love?” With 65% of both Asian men and Asian women responding yes to this compared to only 30% of White men and 50% of White women. Remarkably Asians were the only race where men and women were equally likely to believe that sex requires love.

Asians from Asia itself are going to be far more conservative on average then Asians in America would be. Yet Asians in America, as far as their behavior goes, are much more sexually conservative then everybody else is. Before someone tries to say that it’s because Asians are seen as beta males in America or something like that… Why do Asian girls also have half the number of sexual partners that White girls do? Asian girls have just as easy of a time getting hookups as White women do, so why do they engage in them at half the prevalence that White women do? Also why are Asian people, both men and women, in Canada, half as likely to report having a sado-masochistic fantasy of some kind? What other explanation is there for this other then simple, biologically based conservatism?

In addition, there are fewer prominent Asian feminists then there are of any other race… Even the Arabs and the Native Americans have created more feminists then the Asians have, in total, not even per capita but in total.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Categor ... _ethnicity

I never said degenerate Asians don’t exist, but they are a lot less common, and they are considered shameful by their communities. The problem with White culture is that we don’t shame people for sleeping around anymore. Men are especially not shamed for it, men are actually pressured to be promiscuous, and on college campuses and on Internet forums, told they are losers if they are not promiscuous.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

@MarcosZeitola I'm interested to know what your race is? I'm thinking you're white.
Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I don't think there's much real difference between Asians and Whites if all the variables were equal. The majority of the difference comes from the sociocultural effects of where people live. Maybe a genetic variable exists but that only determines how much the sociocultural effects will effect them. I think @MarcosZeitola is right to not want Asians to be trapped in a box and stereotype. Most of the people in Asia haven't been Judaized and Asians aren't guilted by the Jews into hating themselves or feeling guilt for the alleged Holocaust of the Jews in WW2. Stereotypes are often more common in the US and the US has a very cliquish society. That does impact many people and not for the positive.

Edited a sentence's words for extra clarity.
Last edited by Tsar on February 9th, 2023, 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

I don't think it went through (if there's a confirmation thing to send as a 2nd step) but FYI to @Pixel--dude I accidentally hit "report post" for no reason but fumbling around here: I wasn't trying to report it. Great stuff here! :)

@MarcosZeitola
A noble sentiment to want to inspire your sons with confidence, I approve. :)
MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 7th, 2023, 7:03 am
In Hollywood movies you will notice how the man who "gets the girl" typically isn't the Asian man. No, its the white dude, the black dude, the latino dude. Anyone but the Asian dude, who has historically been the sidekick.
My suggestion:

Have your Asian and/or half-Asian sons watch 1980s-90s era Hong Kong films: They're hilarious, loaded with all-Asian alpha males kicking ass for real (guns and martial arts, the latter of which they did fantastically well), and the Chinese men are always at the top with foreigners either being the bad guys or else the butt of highly un-PC racist jokes. (Though of course that includes Japanese and Fillipinos as the butt of jokes as well, since the Chinese usually hate the Japanese and look down on Fillipinos, as well as being overtly racist and ridiculing Indians and blacks, LOL...)
Edit: I will upload some clips and post them. I already have some on Bitchute I'll post in a different thread about retro action movies, heheh, I think that's a constructive use of this evening since I am lazing around a lot trying to make my muscles grow lately. (Self-employment kicks ass.)

For Japan I love Jingi Naki Tatakai and other Kinji movies (Bunta Sugawara was quite the stud), Sonny Chiba kicking !@#$in' ass in classics like Street Fighter (from the 1970s, nothing to do with the later legendary video game series), Yasuaki Karata, and of course Toshiro Mifune who is a !@#$ing great guy to study to see and here Japanese alpha male deportment and a great speaking voice too. Yojinbo, The Hidden Fortress, Sanjuro.

Koreans struck me as more macho even though they were nice to me, but I've never even seen a Korean movie or show.... "Chong Li" was a Korean character but that was Bolo Yeung, playing him, heheh. (In case anyone didn't already know: Bolo Yeung is Cantonese bodybuilder who literally swam out to escape China and get to Hong Kong, and was a Bruce Lee student and co-star). Bolo kicked ass in Double Impact too, and I just got this DVD 2-set of some direct to video action movies he starred in that I haven't had time to check out yet. :mrgreen:

Maybe the other Asian guys who have recently been active on here can recommend good equivalent films from their native lands your sons can all watch Asian alpha males kicking some ass instead of playing 2nd fiddle to foreigners, or whoever? :)
@Natural_Born_Cynic
@chanta76
@Winston?
Last edited by WilliamSmith on February 9th, 2023, 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

kangarunner wrote:
February 7th, 2023, 8:42 am
@MarcosZeitola I'm interested to know what your race is? I'm thinking you're white.
@kangarunner
My undercover Spectre operatives that pay us all big $$$ to troll this forum tipped me off that this was a video of MarcosZeitola back when he was a kickboxer:
@MarcosZeitola, isn't that you there "Cruisin' down the streets of Siam"?
"Bangkok, Taiwan Tokyo-- hey what's the difference? I'm kickin' ass wherever I go." -- MarcosZeitola
8)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/3FXA2cAlEd21/
Van Damme's big brother Eric "the Champ" had beaten everyone there was to beat in the 80s, so he said it was time to take on the world's best, show 'em who's boss.

Reporter:
"What about Thailand?"

The Champ:
"What about it?"

Reporter:
"They say that kickboxing was invented there, and they're the best at it. "

The Champ:
"Oh really? Kid, book us a flight to Taiwan."

Van Damme:
"Bangkok!"

The Champ:
"Bangkok, Taiwan Tokyo-- hey what's the difference?
I'm kickin' ass wherever I go."

Also left on the hotel lobby scene at the end:

Van Damme
"Watch your wallet!"

The Champ:
"She doesn't want my wallet, she wants to make it with the champ!"
Uh-oh @Outcast9428!!! He's trying to imply that a Thai girl "wants to make it with the Champ" rather than being motivated by TMM or money, so you're going to need to debate with the Champ about that last point I guess!
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

WilliamSmith wrote:
February 9th, 2023, 4:33 pm
Koreans struck me as more macho even though they were nice to me, but I've never even seen a Korean movie or show.... "Chong Li" was a Korean character but that was Bolo Yeung, playing him, heheh. (In case anyone didn't already know: Bolo Yeung is Cantonese bodybuilder who literally swam out to escape China and get to Hong Kong, and was a Bruce Lee student and co-star). Bolo kicked ass in Double Impact too, and I just got this DVD 2-set of some direct to video action movies he starred in that I haven't had time to check out yet. :mrgreen:

Maybe the other Asian guys who have recently been active on here can recommend good equivalent films from their native lands your sons can all watch Asian alpha males kicking some ass instead of playing 2nd fiddle to foreigners, or whoever? :)
@Natural_Born_Cynic
@chanta76
@Winston?
Hmmm I don't know boss. Nowadays, Most Korean males are depicted as flower boys and K pop star looking pretty boys.
I know Daniel Dae kim. He is the korean guy from LOST.

I know Jang Dong Gun, Won Bin, Kwon Sang Woo, Jeong Ji-hoon singer in Rain(Band), Choi Min Sik(Old boy), etc.
They were the macho men in their heydays back in 90's and 2000's.

And there was this Korean Mafia Drama called "wild age" or 야인시대. The setting is in 1930's during japanese occupation.
A gang led by "Kim Do Han" fights for his people and unify all the other gangs under one banner.
They have lot of fight and action scenes like in the link below.
(I don't know how to make youtube video show)

Kim Do Han vs 40 Yazuka samurais
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhXmJSp ... l=SBSCatch

Sirasoni "시라소니" vs 20 korean gang
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-EJh8L ... C%EB%A7%88

City of Violence fight scene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZY73Rp ... el=RR-Film
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qq6Lw3G ... =TheMovies

Old boy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwIIDzr ... Calengklik

Once upon a time in high school
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMQbzpR ... stMAFights
Last edited by Natural_Born_Cynic on February 9th, 2023, 5:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

WilliamSmith wrote:
February 9th, 2023, 4:42 pm
kangarunner wrote:
February 7th, 2023, 8:42 am
@MarcosZeitola @WilliamSmith Marcos is the one I've been trying to find out details on in my secret investigations on this forum.
Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 9th, 2023, 3:14 pm
While America as a nation is rather degenerate overall, one might argue it is not yet entirely lost since you yourself have been able to somehow find a girl inside America, raised by American parents, who still has the type of conservative values you look to find in a wife, and who is therefore "wife material" to you. So America would not necessarily "ruin" every ethnicity that moves in, Asians included.

Now of course there is a difference between "Asians in America" and Asians inside Asia itself. I think Asian men may have less sexual partners within America because of the way they are perceived as less masculine, and all the "Asian dudes have small dongs" jokes that some Western males like to make to make themselves feel superior or whatever. Media portraying Asians as perpetual nerds doesn't help either, not to mention the overachieving "Tiger Mom" persona adopted by some Asian mothers (and fathers!) to force their kids into getting the highest possible grades; particularly strong with first- and second generation immigrant families.

You go to small towns in Indonesia, the Philippines, China, any Asian country really and you'll find that things are a little different. Within Asia, an Asian man isn't held back by his supposed lack of sex appeal or attractiveness. He's not negatively regarded, his manhood isn't belittled, and if he isn't from an affluent or overachieving family, he'll likely have more leisure time, hang out with his friends, maybe work out, do some sports, and chase girls. His "body count" will not be lower than that of a white or black male in America. Granted, if he had been born into a family of overachieving "model immigrants" desperate to fit in and forced to study his ass off day and night, chances are hid body count would be lower, his social skills less well-formed and he'd get laid less. But within Asia, an Asian man gets laid just as much as a Western man would in the West... or, just as little. ;)

@WilliamSmith
@Pixel--Dude
@Lucas88
@Tsar

Thoughts?
I think that you already know what I think about the question of ideal male development, but I'll respond anyway since you tagged me.

I overwhelmingly favor a balanced development for men, one that results in the cultivation of various different virtues. This should be no different for Asian or half-Asian males.

A father should encourage his sons to pursue development in various areas: intellectual, creative, social, physical and combative.

Instill into your sons a love for reading and learning. But this need not be overly "academic". Teach them a lot of practical skills. At the same time, encourage them to take up certain creative activities. Art and music will be good for their development. Teach them valuable social skills from a young age and encourage them to socialize with other kids. Yes, social skills are important and give you a significant advantage in life. Encourage them also to develop their bodies, physical strength and athleticism from a young age. Get them doing sports, exercise and physical training. Things like gymnastics and eventually weight training. Finally, make sure that they learn how to fight. Get them into kickboxing, wrestling or MMA. Knowing how to protect oneself and one's loved ones (and especially one's woman) is part of what it means to be a man. Fathers must instill martial virtue into their sons.

What is best for your sons is that they become well-rounded men with all of the virtues that I have described above. They don't have to be one-dimensional socially inept, nerdy, semi-effete dweebs studying mathematics all day just because they're Asian. Lol! That idea is f'n' ridiculous!

Like you, I also believe that too much emphasis on "academics" can serve to stunt a kid's growth in other areas. I also believe that "academic intelligence" is overrated (I say this as an intellectual person myself) and that practical and more organic forms of intelligence are more valuable.

But I don't know why you are even asking this question in the first place. You lived in Asia for 5, 6, 7 years (I don't remember the exact number of years) and have fathered multiple half-Asian kids. You already know what Asia is like and how Asian people are and so you have no reason to care about the opinions of certain delusional folk who've never even set foot in an Asian country.

But what do I know? I'm just a paid government agent spreading misinformation as I type on my computer with my mutilated pecker, a tefillin strapped to my head, and a copy of the Zohar open on my desk beside me! :lol:
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
February 9th, 2023, 5:14 pm
WilliamSmith wrote:
February 9th, 2023, 4:33 pm

@Natural_Born_Cynic
@chanta76
@Winston?
Hmmm I don't know boss. Nowadays, Most Korean males are depicted as flower boys and K pop star looking pretty boys.
I know Daniel Dae kim. He is the korean guy from LOST.

I know Jang Dong Gun, Won Bin, Kwon Sang Woo, Jeong Ji-hoon singer in Rain(Band), Choi Min Sik(Old boy), etc.
They were the macho men in their heydays back in 90's and 2000's.

And there was this Korean Mafia Drama called "wild age" or 야인시대. The setting is in 1930's during japanese occupation.
A gang led by "Kim Do Han" fights for his people and unify all the other gangs under one banner.
They have lot of fight and action scenes like in the link below.
(I don't know how to make youtube video show)

Kim Do Han vs 40 Yazuka samurais
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhXmJSp ... l=SBSCatch

Sirasoni "시라소니" vs 20 korean gang
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-EJh8L ... C%EB%A7%88

City of Violence fight scene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZY73Rp ... el=RR-Film
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qq6Lw3G ... =TheMovies

Old boy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwIIDzr ... Calengklik

Once upon a time in high school
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMQbzpR ... stMAFights
@Natural_Born_Cynic
Hey, thanks! Those clips were fun, I watched them all. :)
The "TV" production values reminds me of these 2 Donny Yen Hong Kong TV series I have... I forget the exact name, but they were a lot of fun. I'll repost all this stuff when I get around to making a thread about it later...

Sorry for going somewhat off topic, but since I have to leave HA for awhile (upcoming business deal), here's some retro stuff from Hong Kong until I get back :mrgreen: :

https://www.bitchute.com/video/c9le4lQd3sSQ/
HARDBOILED 辣手神探 (1992) TEA HOUSE SHOOTOUT
Tequila (Chow Yun Fat) and his partner Bowie Wong are undercover at a Hong Kong tea house, then bust up a gun running operation with Norinco Type 54 "Black Star" pistols hidden in bird cages.
Bowie Lam wields the Taurus Model 85 .38, which was the standard sidearm for the Hong Kong police.
Big shootout, Tequila wields the Norinco pistols to shoot it out with the gunrunners, blowing more than a few holes in the bad guys.
One of the gunrunners has an IMI Micro Uzi and starts mowing everyone in his way down.
Gun runners running down the stairs blow away innocent bystanders, but Tequila takes them out with a nice slide down the banister rail and using the two-handed Norincos to blow holes in them.
The bad guy with the IMI Micro Uzi ends up taking out Bowie Lam, major bummer, but Tequila gets his vengeance and blows him away with the Norinco Type 54 "Black Star" at close range.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/RiesckZqqg89/
GUN RAID SHOOTOUT, MUSCLE CAR CHASE, AND KNIFE BATTLE GOU FEI VS JUDGE 俠盜高飛 FULL CONTACT (1992)
They pull off the gun raid and psycho uses his M16A1 a lot, but Pyscho kicks Chung off the truck, then Judge betrays Gou Fei's gang and shoots Chung in the face. Muscle car chase ensues as Gou Fei chases down Judge vowing revenge.
Psycho and Virgin hijack the arm dealing truck and smash Gou Fei's muscle car.
They ram each other with muscle cars, then crash, and Gou Fei and Judge brawl with knives until a Thai with a shotgun stops the action...
Original Cantonese 廣東話 audio (no girly English dub or nasal Mandarin 蝗語 "Locust Language" dub).
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:
February 7th, 2023, 8:39 am
I don’t get what the question is? Do I consider the stereotype to be limiting? Not really.

Being horny is not the same thing as being a promiscuous degenerate. You don’t have to be promiscuous in order to not be “asexual.” My mom has told me my father has a “ridiculously high sex drive.” My sex drive is also very high. My ex girlfriend and my girlfriend now have very high sex drives. But we’re not sleeping around and having lots of different sexual partners. Monogamy is much more conductive to a highly active sex life then promiscuity is because monogamy brings stability and consistency to your sex life.

Having a high sex drive is good, it indicates health, energy levels, and reproductive capacity. Degeneracy is not a good thing. And it’s a sign of lacking mental discipline, principles, and impulse control.

Anyway though, you’re doubting the studies I mention because it’s “American Asians” rather then Asians from Asia, which doesn’t make a lot of sense because America as a nation promotes promiscuity a lot more then any of the Asian countries do. If the variance between Asian promiscuity and other races’ promiscuity was solely the result of cultural pressure then Asians should match White people in terms of promiscuity… Instead, Asian men on average have 1/3 the number of sexual partners compared to White men, and Asian girls have 1/2 the number of sexual partners that White women have. Asians say “yes” in the highest frequency to the question “does sex require love?” With 65% of both Asian men and Asian women responding yes to this compared to only 30% of White men and 50% of White women. Remarkably Asians were the only race where men and women were equally likely to believe that sex requires love.

Asians from Asia itself are going to be far more conservative on average then Asians in America would be. Yet Asians in America, as far as their behavior goes, are much more sexually conservative then everybody else is. Before someone tries to say that it’s because Asians are seen as beta males in America or something like that… Why do Asian girls also have half the number of sexual partners that White girls do? Asian girls have just as easy of a time getting hookups as White women do, so why do they engage in them at half the prevalence that White women do? Also why are Asian people, both men and women, in Canada, half as likely to report having a sado-masochistic fantasy of some kind? What other explanation is there for this other then simple, biologically based conservatism?

In addition, there are fewer prominent Asian feminists then there are of any other race… Even the Arabs and the Native Americans have created more feminists then the Asians have, in total, not even per capita but in total.

I never said degenerate Asians don’t exist, but they are a lot less common, and they are considered shameful by their communities. The problem with White culture is that we don’t shame people for sleeping around anymore. Men are especially not shamed for it, men are actually pressured to be promiscuous, and on college campuses and on Internet forums, told they are losers if they are not promiscuous.
Now of course there is a difference between "Asians in America" and Asians inside Asia itself. I think Asian men may have less sexual partners within America because of the way they are perceived as less masculine, and all the "Asian dudes have small dongs" jokes that some Western males like to make to make themselves feel superior or whatever. Media portraying Asians as perpetual nerds doesn't help either, not to mention the overachieving "Tiger Mom" persona adopted by some Asian mothers (and fathers!) to force their kids into getting the highest possible grades; particularly strong with first- and second generation immigrant families.
I have already addressed this argument in the very post that you are quoting...
Before someone tries to say that it’s because Asians are seen as beta males in America or something like that… Why do Asian girls also have half the number of sexual partners that White girls do? Asian girls have just as easy of a time getting hookups as White women do, so why do they engage in them at half the prevalence that White women do? Also why are Asian people, both men and women, in Canada, half as likely to report having a sado-masochistic fantasy of some kind? What other explanation is there for this other then simple, biologically based conservatism?
America doesn't ruin everybody, I agree, but there are certain states that do ruin everybody... Florida for example, pretty much ruins everybody there except for the Asians. My best friend says "Florida represents the worst of every race." Even in Sodom and Gomorrah itself, the Asians stuck out as being pretty well behaved.

Filipinos have much lower "body counts" then Westerners do... This survey says only 6.2% of young Filipino men, aged 15-24, have had casual sex, and that this number is quite a bit lower then it was in 2013, when 9.6% had had casual sex...

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1680379/m ... tudy-finds

Regardless of whether its 6.2% or 9.6%, that is an extremely low number by Western standards. In the US and Europe, approximately 65% of men and women have had a one night stand. This means that Westerners are 7.5x-10x more promiscuous then the Filipinos are.

That settles this argument. I never argued that nobody ever has casual sex ever ever ever in Asian countries. I said it is a lot less common, and that the mainstream culture is opposed to it. And every f***ing survey I read says the same, every person I've met from Asia says that hookup culture doesn't exist there and that casual sex is fairly rare, Asian popular media almost never portrays people having casual sex, and common wisdom has always held that Asians are one of the most sexually conservative cultures on Earth.

So yes, I am sick of people on this forum expecting me to treat what they say (which is contrary to every other source of information I have) like the word of God himself and then act like I'm some delusional fool for believing what everybody else in the world says. There's probably something that y'all are doing to draw out the weirdos of Filipino society. Maybe its literally just because you're White guys and so liberal people in these countries expect you to be liberal as well because you're from the West and the West has a reputation in the non-Western world for being sexually liberal. Or maybe its because people who seek out casual sex themselves are naturally going to draw casual sex seekers to them.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:
February 7th, 2023, 8:39 am

While America as a nation is rather degenerate overall, one might argue it is not yet entirely lost since you yourself have been able to somehow find a girl inside America, raised by American parents, who still has the type of conservative values you look to find in a wife, and who is therefore "wife material" to you. So America would not necessarily "ruin" every ethnicity that moves in, Asians included.

You go to small towns in Indonesia, the Philippines, China, any Asian country really and you'll find that things are a little different. Within Asia, an Asian man isn't held back by his supposed lack of sex appeal or attractiveness. He's not negatively regarded, his manhood isn't belittled, and if he isn't from an affluent or overachieving family, he'll likely have more leisure time, hang out with his friends, maybe work out, do some sports, and chase girls. His "body count" will not be lower than that of a white or black male in America. Granted, if he had been born into a family of overachieving "model immigrants" desperate to fit in and forced to study his ass off day and night, chances are hid body count would be lower, his social skills less well-formed and he'd get laid less. But within Asia, an Asian man gets laid just as much as a Western man would in the West... or, just as little. ;)

@WilliamSmith
@Pixel--Dude
@Lucas88
@Tsar

Thoughts?
Focusing on education is a waste. The only real education comes from independent learning. The education system teaches people how to be slaves, serfs, conformists, and follow orders. At least that's how it is in America.

I won't expect any child to do better than 80%. 74% in very difficult subjects. If they do, then great. But if they don't, whatever.

I'll have to them do independent learning.

What Winston says about most Asians being conformists to the system is true but in America it's mostly everyone. Even Arabs and Indians in the US can be as strict as the strict Asian parents.

Formal education use to mean something when not everyone needed it or had it. Also, it meant more when there wasn't corporations controlling everything.

The system only rewards the Top 20% and everyone else doesn't get rewards. There's nothing people can do to change their circumstances with education.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@Tsar

I don’t want my daughters going to college at all. College is nothing but pure poison on girls. You might as well be paying them to pimp out your daughter for four years. For my sons, I’ll probably decide whether college is good for them or not based on whether they actually have a solid idea of what they wanna do. If they want to be a lawyer then sure, but not if they’re gonna go for a generic degree.