Different Phenotypes of Latinas

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Different Phenotypes of Latinas

Post by Lucas88 »

I think that by now I'm known as one of the biggest Latina lovers on the forum. I absolutely adore the Latina aesthetic and soul and have lived in Latin America and had two serious relationships with Latin American girls. In fact most of the women who I've slept with have been Latinas. However, I don't consider myself an "expert" on Latinas as @WilliamSmith called me in another thread. I appreciate his kind compliment and am proud of such positive recognition but I think that such a title more rightly goes to @E Irizarry R&B Singer who has recently returned from a hiatus and claims to have slept with more than 100 Latinas. That's a claim which I don't dispute either since from his own testimony he learned the ropes from a young age and seems to know what he's talking about when it comes to getting women. Ok, since we've been having some good discussions on the forum lately about countries with the curviest women and short, thick girls with big butts including those of Latin American extraction, I think that it would be a good idea to start a new thread here where we can discuss Latinas and their predominant phenotypes by country and region. I always wanted to do something like this but now that E Irizarry is back I feel like the time is right. :D

I myself notice certain general aesthetic patterns by region although sometimes a single region can include multiple distinct phenotypes which vary radically.

Starting from the eastern side of the southern cone of the continent, Latinas from Argentina and Uruguay have a very European appearance and are often physically indistinguishable from the Mediterranean population from which they primarily descend. The women there generally have an olive skin complexion, somewhat hard facial features (I don't mean to be rude but I think European facial features quite hard for want of a better word) and a body type on the slimmer side which is not particularly curvaceous. In Buenos Aires or Montevideo you could easily confuse the people for Spaniards or Italians based on their phenotype. There are also pockets of indigenous-looking people too in some areas. The inhabitants of the Tierra del Fuego are mostly Amerindians and I believe that some of the people who live in the northernmost regions of Argentina near the borders with Bolivia and Paraguay also have strong indigenous features.

Argentina

Ascending the western side of the southern cone and passing through countries like Chile, Bolivia and Peru, the women by and large have a much more indigenous phenotype. Chileans have a large percentage of Indian blood from Mapuches and other native people groups unless they are descended from recent European immigrants. Bolivians look even more indigenous to me. Peru also has this strong indigenous phenotype outside of its European social elite. The Latinas from these countries typically have a somewhat darker skin tone and often have somewhat "oriental" facial features. One thing that I notice is a relative absence of African admixture in Chile, Bolivia and a large part of Peru. You can find curvaceous women in these countries but they are generally not as abundant as in the more African regions of Latin America such as Colombia and the Caribbean.

Chilenas

Then you get to the part of Latin America ranging from Ecuador to the southern coastline of the Caribbean. Here there seems to be an increase of African admixture, even in female populations considered "White" according to Latin American ethnic classification. In countries like Colombia and Venezuela it is common to find some of the naturally curviest women on the continent often with perfect hourglass figures which dreams are made of. The Latinas from these regions also tend to have a more radiant, tropical skin tone than those further south from places like Chile and Bolivia. These Latinas look exceptionally exotic from my point of view and in many cases have that perfect ratio of European, indigenous and African blood. You also find many Afro-Latinas and Mulatas in certain parts of Colombia such as Cali. The Mulatas from that region have some of the best booty genetics that I've ever seen.

Colombianas

Venezolana

The Caribbean also has a similar kind of predominant phenotype albeit with a more Taíno aesthetic. I can't quite put my finger on the difference with the previous group of Latinas but I guess that the J.Lo or Lisa M look predominates, at least in Puerto Rico. In fact I've heard that Boricuas are among the thickest of Latinas. From what I've seen they are generally brown and have some really amazing booty genetics. Then you have the Dominican Republic where a large percentage of the population are Black or have heavy amounts of African admixture. Some really amazing booties there too. I'm not too sure about the typical Cuban phenotype. Does the Cuban look differ much from the Puerto Rican look? I'm curious to know.

Puertorriqueñas

Central America from Panama to Guatemala and also Mexico to the north seems to have a predominance of radiant golden-brown people with that classical Mayan look. I admit that I don't know that much about Central America and its people but it seems to me like the percentage of African admixture decreases in this region with maybe the exception of Belize which isn't even a Hispanic country and we are largely back to the somewhat "oriental" look, although in the northern regions of Mexico such as Nuevo León and its capital of Monterrey one can find a lot of people of European descent too.

Mexicana

Guatemalteca

Brazil is an incredibly diverse country which is distinguished from the rest of Latin America through its unique Lusophone culture. From what I've seen Brazilian women tend to have a little more European blood than Colombians and therefore have less of an indigenous look but still look extremely exotic by European standards and have good booty genetics throughout the country. In the south of Brazil you can find blonde women descended primarily from European stock but who for some reason still possess large African-style booties and curves. Then in the center and north you find darker Brazilians with a more typically mixed or African look. In the western regions you can find indigenous women who look more like the people of Bolivia and Peru.

Brasileiras

This is my thread on different phenotypes of Latinas. Please comment and add your own knowledge and insights!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: Different Phenotypes of Latinas

Post by WilliamSmith »

Lucas88 wrote:
July 14th, 2022, 3:09 pm
I think that by now I'm known as one of the biggest Latina lovers on the forum. I absolutely adore the Latina aesthetic and soul and have lived in Latin America and had two serious relationships with Latin American girls. In fact most of the women who I've slept with have been Latinas. However, I don't consider myself an "expert" on Latinas as @WilliamSmith called me in another thread. I appreciate his kind compliment and am proud of such positive recognition but I think that such a title more rightly goes to @E Irizarry R&B Singer who has recently returned from a hiatus and claims to have slept with more than 100 Latinas. That's a claim which I don't dispute either since from his own testimony he learned the ropes from a young age and seems to know what he's talking about when it comes to getting women. Ok, since we've been having some good discussions on the forum lately about countries with the curviest women and short, thick girls with big butts including those of Latin American extraction, I think that it would be a good idea to start a new thread here where we can discuss Latinas and their predominant phenotypes by country and region. I always wanted to do something like this but now that E Irizarry is back I feel like the time is right. :D
Yeah, looks like you have found a kindred soul there in @E Irizarry R&B Singer when it comes to Latinas! I like Latinas too, I'm just not on the same level of knowledge as you who have books on the subject as well as language and cultural knowledge. (Basically my xp was being in an all white area, then the ZOG did NAFTA destroyed the Mexican farms, and Latinos and Latinas suddenly started moving up here bigtime, and then later I also met some girls from Dominican Republic who I thought were even more hot. I like treating each girl as special and wouldn't mention this to them, but while I didn't actually think of it at the time, in retrospect it's obvious the ones I thought were the hottest had the most black woman DNA, with hair that was not same as a black woman's but closer to it. :D )

But yeah even before he showed back up here, I noticed he posted a lot of informative detail about Latina genetics (before you joined this forum and I was still lurking and looking up various countries). I found several posts of his back from 2014 and thought "Wow, that's a lot of deep knowledge on Latinas DNA, LOL."

I forget what threads they were in but copy/pasted them out for my own files on my PC before I ever even started posting, so here I'll put them into this thread which is on this subject: Some of it might've been quoting other people here too, but he was definitely the main contributor I noticed while looking up Latin American and Caribbean countries.
by E Irizarry R&B Singer » February 6th, 2014, 12:38 am

It would depend on the ethnic "indigenito" tribes they are from. I guess that Mexicans are based off of Azteca and Mayan civilization (different parts of modern-day Mexico) originally, and some of the women have s.hitty shapes like McDonald's Hamburglar due to the mitigated DNA that Aztec DNA has. The Mexicanas that have arse and hips usually have African Bantu blood in them going back multiple generations ago, but most of them are in denial of that, but I digress. lol

In the Caribbean, the Indians are known as Tainos, and they have a different make-up to them. For some reason, it works well with Catalan and Castillian and African DNA genes creating some of the hottest women in the Western Hemisphere (i.e. Cuban, Dominican, and even the unsung Americanized commonwealth of Puerto Rico).

Some of those Tainos have traversed over to parts of Central America like the east coast of Honduras and all of Panama.

Then I believe the Inca types of women are more what you see as Paceñas with the Charlie Chaplin hats in Bolivia and whom have traversed through out Perú, Chile, Bolivia and southern Ecuador.

Colombians I think have Tainos mixed with Arhuaco, Kogui, Wiwa and Kankuamo ethnic tribes. because Colombian women have hot indigenous mixtures with Spaniard and W. African blood.

Then you have Amazon rainforest indigenous people whom mix with Peruvians in the jungle and with Brazilians in the Amazons. Outside of the Amazons but within Brasil, pardos/mulatto women are mixed with Portuguese (even N. African blood), Amerindian, and African sub-saharan blood too.

It's the mulatto mix of African, European, and Western Hemisphere indians makes Latinas "puro fuego"...and when they get mad, all that DNA becomes enraging. #DrDavidBanner -> #TheIncredibleHulk
Yes,the Tainos originally came from colombia,venezuela region.colombians and venezuelans consider themselves more caribbean than south american.similar mixture as dominicans,cubans and puerto ricans just different ratios.all triracials though.

also YES,most mexicans are part african.mexico's first president was a half african,and a famous leader there was Yanga a slave .even on anthro forums alot of mexicans from sinaloa and sonora etc come up with 2-3 % African blood.

in southern states its probabely much higher.but yes most of them will deny it.I'd say caribbean hispanics are better looking because most of them are canarian,and canarian folk are berber.alot of sephardics too went there,whereas mexico is mostly Galician.most puertoricans not only are black,spanish,and native american but also jewish and Berber,middle eastern and Germanic etc andalusians and extremadurians went to to the islas whereas the celtic folk from galicia went to mehiko.

same with cape verdeans,circa 90 % or so of them have jewish blood instead of portuguese because all the jews of portugal were exiled there.

:D
by E Irizarry R&B Singer » February 6th, 2014, 6:37 pm

theprimebait wrote:
....also YES,most mexicans are part african.mexico's first president was a half african,and a famous leader there was Yanga a slave .even on anthro forums alot of mexicans from sinaloa and sonora etc come up with 2-3 % African blood..

:D
The late Hugo Chavez of Venezuela presidency was a Zambo.
ZAMBOanga City is in the Philippines.
See the connection?

The Spanish got around like Pac. lol
I'd guess he had even more to say that I never noticed, but that's what I found earlier and put in my own dossier. See, I wasn't kidding when I described myself as poor man's James Bond! :mrgreen:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Re: my experience of Latinas, I like them too for sure, but suspect the types I've been around are different than most of the Latin American ones @Lucas88 posted pics of, and the Dominican Republic girls are mostly different and obviously have more black woman ancestry, though they also have all other sorts down there I've seen in pictures.

The Latinas or mulatas like I posted in your short thick women with big butts thread look similar to the Dominican girls, though they have all varieties of others down there too, but the ones that were up where I lived were different.

On the lighter experiential side (versus you guys knowing way more about the actual genetics and ancestry):

Unlike Irizarry, I lived in an almost 100% white area where I like the good looking Germanic/Celtic/Anglo women, but it was full of a bunch of roughneck whites who would call everyone under the sun "faggots" if you weren't into their exact local thing (and that was before I started using the term myself much more recently in adverse reaction to globohomo).

But then the ZOG destroyed the Mexican farms and opened the US borders wide, and many areas started filling with Latinos from down there (and this was the days when we called everyone from down there "Mexicans", though I instinctively thought of the impressive Robert Davi types as being something different, but wasn't sure what. Is "castizo" the term I'm looking for? I think Davi is from Cuba if I remember right (and he hates commies if I remember right), and I don't know much except that those types I'm guessing have a comparatively higher amount of white Spanish ancestry? Whatever the details are, I have always gotten along with them particularly well, and for the most part well with the mestizos too, though there's the occasional blips like gangbangers doing their thing, or being nearly run off the road by some guy in a brown colored beater car with a "Conquista" bumper sticker on it, LOL. I got good marks actually driving my Lincoln in days of yore and dodging both rednecks, mestizos, and antlered deer. Love that Ford Lincoln air suspension.)

Anyway, there were various Latinos brawling with the local rednecks at local gas stations, others seeming to be friendly hard-working people who were friendly or at least not hard to get along with, and last but not least some of the girls that ended up here were usually short, dark-skinned girls, some with some very nice big butts like Lucas88 appreciates so much, but they don't look so much like the Latinas he posts from Latin America.

I can't find too many pictures of the ones that look like the nice girls I'm used to, but this is fairly close, though many are on the darker brown side compared with the 2nd one, who is very cute and fits Lucas88's preferred qualities I think, but I'd guess she has more Amerindian ancestry?

Fast-forwarding from there, there's now a lot of American-born Latinas and they talk and act exactly the same as the white girls with a cute sexy American girl accent, and they also sound the same squealing in bed as the "sexy girly white girl" accent, LOL. Some of them are really hot too.

One in particular I'm thinking of must have at least quite a bit of black woman's blood in here because of her pretty extra full lips and pretty dark colored skin, and she also has a nice big pair of melons that are over-sensitive. (It's interesting how some women with a big pair aren't too sensitive and even like shoving her man's face and head into her juggs, but others are so sensitive they can't even be grabbed very hard and have to be handled gently even if she's very into it.)
But she's also done the trendy thing of getting her over-sensitive nipples pierced, but then taking various decorative doodads in and out of them it hurts and she makes girly "Owwwwwwwwwww!" squealing complaints in her American girl accent when she's messing with her decorations.

I can't find a picture of a different girl who looks quite like her, unfortunately...
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Lucas88 wrote:
July 14th, 2022, 3:09 pm
Ok, since we've been having some good discussions on the forum lately about countries with the curviest women and short, thick girls with big butts including those of Latin American extraction, I think that it would be a good idea to start a new thread here where we can discuss Latinas and their predominant phenotypes by country and region. I always wanted to do something like this but now that E Irizarry is back I feel like the time is right. :D
Let's goooooooooooooooooooooooo Woot woot! :twisted:
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Just to be fair, most Chilenas DO NOT HAVE "any ass".:lol: i.e. a lot have no ass outside of Santiago CL. I was an English teacher for several months in Antofagasta, Region Dos, and based on what I've seen, Chilenas don't start "thickening out" until they hit their 30s IJS, gentlemen. My two girlfriends I messed around with at the same time (same era, not same time literally lmao!!! :lol:) were over 30 and thick almost BBW fat. Ironically because most Chilenos have German blood as there was a mass exodus from Germany circa-WWII to the RPI cone part of South America (e.g. Paraguay, Uruguay, southern Brazil, Argentina, Chile), and you`d think that more would have "jiggly cakes" on deck meaning have a big arse generally-speaking.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

I think that it would be a good idea to start off with a map on female hip measurements. This same map might have been used in @WilliamSmith's thread on countries with the curviest women but I don't remember.

In Latin America we find that Colombia, Venezuela, Brazil, Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic are included within the thickest +42 inch category. This is exactly what I would have expected. Surprisingly we also find Bolivia in this same category. Costa Rica and Mexico too.

But these statistics only tell us about size. They don't say anything about shape or constitution.

I know from personal experience that many Latinas from Colombia, Venezuela and Brazil have well-formed thick booties and hourglass figures. These are countries with a considerable degree of African admixture, even in their so-called "White" populations. Like @E Irizarry R&B Singer said, many of their women are triracials with Southern European, Amerindian and African genetics. The same goes for Puerto Rico. Boricuas have Taíno, African and Southern European DNA and their women are among the most stunning in the Americas. DR women are more on the Black side.

Bolivia on the other hand doesn't have that much African admixture and the indigenous phenotype predominates. Plenty of Bolivian females are thick around the hips and backside but usually don't have much definition. Put bluntly they tend to have asses that are fat rather than the thick, shapely, Africanesque booties of many Colombians, Venezuelans and Brazilians. I know quite a few Bolivian gordibuenas who have wide hips and phat cuddly bellies and cute Asianesque facial features but few of them have the perfect shapely curves of the more Africanized Latinas north of Ecuador and from Brazil to the east.

I have no idea about Costa Rica or its population genetics. As for Mexico, well those of us who know the country understand that it has a high rate of obesity. Many people there eat nothing but tacos, burritos, quesadillas, gorditas ( :lol: ) and other fattening foods and so the number of females with a +42 inch hip measurement is quite high but not always for the right reasons. From my experience Mexico is a mixed bag when it comes to female physiques. You can find curvaceous women with big shapely booties, petite cute Aztec/Mayan types, and shapeless fat women who might be cute if they lost some weight. Anecdotally plenty of the women from Nuevo León and its capital of Monterrey who tend to have more European admixture are more shapely. Many of them are rancheras too and wear jeans and cowgirl boots.

Chile ranks in the second thickest category. I know plenty of Chilean women from the south of the country (Temuco). They're generally thicker than European women as the map indicates but, like Bolivians, they're rarely as shapely as the Colombian and Venezuelan bombshells that we often marvel at. In my view Chile has a lot of cute or cuteish women but not that many totally hot ones like further up north. I like Chile for its more moderate climate in the center and south and its firstworld standard of living and find the country's women generally more attractive than women from other parts of the world but in terms of female aesthetics I much prefer Colombians, Venezuelans, Caribbeans and Brazilians.

Peru also has okay women if you like them more on the indigenous side. Lima has more variety in terms of phenotypes. I really don't know much about the racial constitution of women from Ecuador. They rank in the same second thickest category as Peru and Chile. Are Ecuadorian women generally more like Peruvians or more like Colombians? Maybe @E Irizarry R&B Singer could fill us in on this one.

I also notice that on this map most West African countries rank lower than Colombia, Venezuela, the Caribbean and Brazil. Why is that? The Southern African countries however are a different story. Might that be because of the Khoi San blood?

Curiously Morocco also ranks in the thickest category even though it's not a sub-Saharan African country. The Canary islands seems to rank in the second thickest category too. I think that E Irizarry mentioned that some Latinas have North African and Canary ancestry. From watching videos of Moroccan bellydancers I know that many of the women there are quite thick and sexy.
Last edited by Lucas88 on July 17th, 2022, 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

@E Irizarry R&B Singer

I've read what you have written about Latin American genetic constitutions by country/region (that which was kindly quoted by WilliamSmith earlier in this thread). You seem to know a lot about DNA and migration waves as well as practical experience out in the field which is of course the most fun part! :lol: I'd like to ask a few questions if you don't mind.
It would depend on the ethnic "indigenito" tribes they are from. I guess that Mexicans are based off of Azteca and Mayan civilization (different parts of modern-day Mexico) originally, and some of the women have s.hitty shapes like McDonald's Hamburglar due to the mitigated DNA that Aztec DNA has. The Mexicanas that have arse and hips usually have African Bantu blood in them going back multiple generations ago, but most of them are in denial of that, but I digress. lol
Which parts of Mexico generally have the most African admixture and therefore the biggest butts and best curves?

I think I know what you mean by the mitigating effects of the Aztec DNA on booty size. From what I've seen the pure Aztec and Mayan natives of the country tend to be petite. They are quite attractive with their golden-brown complexion and their cute Asianesque features and their traditional attire is very colorful too but unfortunately they generally lack the feature of attractiveness which we big booty lovers love the most.
In the Caribbean, the Indians are known as Tainos, and they have a different make-up to them. For some reason, it works well with Catalan and Castillian and African DNA genes creating some of the hottest women in the Western Hemisphere (i.e. Cuban, Dominican, and even the unsung Americanized commonwealth of Puerto Rico).
I've read a little bit about the Taínos. Apparently the average Puerto Rican has about 10% Taíno admixture.

In what ways do the Taínos differ phenotypically from other indigenous groups? Also what is the extent of Taíno migrations? I also read that they are thought to have originated in a certain part of Colombia and then spread throughout Venezuela and much of the Caribbean.
Some of those Tainos have traversed over to parts of Central America like the east coast of Honduras and all of Panama.
Where do you find the curviest women in Central America (regions/cities)? Do the places with the curviest women largely coincide with the highest concentrations of Taíno blood?

Also which regions of Central America have the most African admixture?
Colombians I think have Tainos mixed with Arhuaco, Kogui, Wiwa and Kankuamo ethnic tribes. because Colombian women have hot indigenous mixtures with Spaniard and W. African blood
What are the characteristics of the Arhuaco, Kogui, Wiwa and Kankuamo ethnic tribes of Colombia? Are they similar to the Taínos, have their own unique phenotype or are they more like the indigenous tribes further south from countries such as Peru, Bolivia and Chile?

Also, with regard to Ecuador and Peru, which parts of these countries have the curviest women? I've heard about enclaves of significant Mulatto populations in Ecuador such as Esmeraldas (much like Cali a little further north in Colombia). I'm sure that you know more about this than I do.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

@Lucas88,
Well, shit, man. You are a student of the game! I exacerbated the Taino fact. I was mostly incorrect. The AmeriIndian Puerto Ricans were mixed with were approximately ten percent Taino as most of the Spanish conquistadors coerced Tainos to commit suicide in lieu of becoming indentured servants and slaves at the point of almost being captured. Puerto Ricans are not just West African and Iberian Pennisulan admixtures only; they have AmeriIndian in there too even though the Taino of Indian is very low due to the aforementioned. I don't know exactly which AmeriIndian tribes other than Taino, but some Puerto Ricans have other AmeriIndian admixture/phenotypes.

I believe the OLMECs are the reason why a lot of Mexicans have African admixture. They say there were sub-Saharan Africans in N. and Central America pre-trans-Atlantic slave trade, and the Olmecs were in those aforementioned regions as well as sub-Saharan slaves being dropped off on the "east" coast part of Latin America all through out.

However, more African admixture came to "east" coast Latin America via Trans-Atlantic Slave trade:

1. Veracruz
2. all the east coast of Central America (especially Honduras, don't go though..it's still more dangerous than El Salvador even in '22 - Costa Rica is the safest following Panama.)
2a. Colon, Panama (the "Esmeraldas, Ecuador" of Panama...the "Harlem Renaissance" of Panama LoL :lol:)
3. Choco Dept. of CO
4. VZ (bka Vennie bka Venezuela)
5. Colombia, Ecuador, and Peru are the only countries that had sub-Saharan African admixture population, not Chile as Spanish paramilitary troops/soldiers were ordered by the King or Queen of Spain many many many moons ago to march/migrate them over the Andes Mtns. without adequate warm clothing and many succumbed to the passage (no ALIVE movie/Soccer team plane crash pun intended!) hence why modern Chile don't have hardly any admixture but plenty of local Mapuche Indians mixed with German and Castillan blood. The flattest asses in all of Latin America: Chile. Act like you know. :twisted: Yeah some got nice curves, but that's such the minority!!!

Specific Chileans like the locals of Iquique get dark from lack of the ozone protection layer against the sun and look like White people in minstrel blackface but a shade or two lighter LoL :lol:. Dude, when I was out there, I AVOIDED the sun, and still got dark af on the strength of being exposed to the sunlight for 5 minutes - NO BS. Don't call those locals Black or moreno, or most of them would freak out and deny it to the 9s.

Peru is the Mexico of South America in too many ways whilst Bolivia is the ancient Azteca of South America). Bolivia and Venezuela are the most dangerous countries of South America; you've been warned.

Peru has a weird colour complex thingy going on...they, like Mexico, purged out most of their African admixtures but still have them in many ways physically excluding the face for the most part. Peruvians are still fighting with Chileans over who makes the best ceviche and wine and sh&*t.
Peruvians do make a mean pollo a la braza con papas fritas (rotisserie chicken with deep fried french fries with very uniquely flavourful spicy dipping sauces for the food!!!)

Mostly in Esmeraldas (The Harlem Renaissance of Ecuador) is very very African based. However, you go 2 hours east of there to Santo Domingo de Ecuador and they are racist af there. Very weird dynamic. Reminds me of how OKC are friendly for the most part, but just 3 hours south DFW people are unfettered a-holes :twisted:

I had a girlfriend in a dangerous Mexican state (I cannot reveal my honeycomb hideouts in MX mi culpa daddy), and she had areolas like a plantation Black 19th century female slave or a Cameroonian tribe woman carrying a basket on her head with no top on going about her business down the street. Hair was type 2C almost 3A in coarseness YET she looked Mexican af in the face. Her p***y was wet impromptu like a Black American female's that are really excited to have s3x with me bareback so I`m convinced she has hardcore Olmec ancestry.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

I'd like to pump n' dump AOC f***ing lefty bitch. Sexy but I loathe her personality/policies/political affiliation.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

I've found a study on the genetics of Latin American populations by region from 2014 titled: Interethnic Admixture and the Evolution of Latin American Populations

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articl ... rt=classic

The study reports the percentage of European, African and Indigenous admixture by city/region. I think that it will be of particular interest to @WilliamSmith, who wants to know where to find the sexiest Black women in the Caribbean and Latin America; and also to @E Irizarry R&B Singer, who already knows a lot about Latina genetics.

I think that we can use the cited study to further our discussion on Latinas and their different phenotypes.

Here are the graphs which show the results of the study (some seem to have shrunk a little when I uploaded them):

Mexico

Caribbean and Central America

Colombia

Brazil

Peru

Argentina

Venezuela, Ecuador and Chile

Last edited by Lucas88 on July 18th, 2022, 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

I think that I now understand how the triracial combination of Amerindian, European and African admixtures creates the hottest women in the Western Hemisphere.
  • The Amerindian admixture provides the bodily thickness and the golden-brown skin complexion
  • The European (Mediterranean) admixture provides the basic curved shapeliness and accentuates the facial features
  • The African admixture adds some good muscle and really brings out the curves and the ass
The Amerindian females of Latin America usually have either a petite Asianesque physique or one that is thick yet pudgy and lacking definition. This can be seen in the hip measurement map which reveals a higher average of thickness in mostly indigenous countries such as Bolivia (+42 inches) and Chile and Peru (40-42 inches) than in Argentina and Uruguay (38-40 inches) which have predominantly European populations.

European (Mediterranean) females typically have more definition to their curves but are not as thick as the heavy and pudgy subset of Amerindian females. The map also reveals that Southern European females tend to be curvy in comparison with those from most other parts of Europe. Moreover, those of us who live in Europe know that Mediterranean females are shapely as opposed to just possessing amorphous thickness. It is this definition which gives Latin American mestizas their shapeliness. The combination of Amerindian and European admixture also creates some very exotic facial features.

African females are among the most curvaceous in the world. They tend to have good-quality, lean, fast-twitch muscle around the thighs and butt and sometimes extremely wide hips too. These African genetic features often serve to really accentuate the curves and bring out the booty, even if the amount of African admixture is as little as 10-15%.

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

The interethnic admixture study cited above yields some interesting findings.

Mexico

The part of Mexico with the highest percentage of African admixture is Veracruz at 17%. This confirms what @E Irizarry R&B Singer said about the matter in his previous post. Other places with relatively high African admixture include Campeche (located just west of the Yutacán peninsula), Jalisco also at 16%, Chihuahua at 12% and Puebla at 11%. The African admixture of these regions is on par with that of many parts of Colombia.

Nuevo León in the north has 55% European, 5% African and 45% Amerindian. This coincides with what I experienced when I was in Monterrey and some other parts of the state. The women were attractive and had decent bodies (generally neither too skinny nor too pudgy) but few of them had the level of curves and booty as, say, a Colombian mulata from Cali.

Apart from the few places with relatively high African admixture, the rest of the regional populations of Mexico are split between European and Amerindian admixture with the ratio differing significantly by region. However, the latter generally predominates.

The Caribbean

The Caribbean is an interesting case.

Puerto Rico and has relatively little Amerindian admixture. All of the regions of Puerto Rico have no more than 19%. Curiously African admixture in most regions of the island is also around 20% and the remaining part of Puerto Rican ancestry is European. That 20% Afro blood together with the less than 19% Amerindian admixture is still enough to produce some of the curviest and most exotic-looking women in the Western hemisphere!

Cuba has even less Amerindian blood at no more than 3% in Havana and Matanzas and zero in other populations. The Indians really got f***ed up there! Cuba's Spanish-descended population is 86% European and 14% African. Maybe that relatively high percentage of African admixture is why so many Cuban ladies have such good butts. The rest of the population consists of Afro-Cubans and Mulattos with varying ratios of African and European blood.

Nicaragua, which is included in the Caribbean, has 20% African admixture although no regional distinctions are given, most likely due to the country's small geographical area and population. E Irizarry mentioned that African admixture is high along the Caribbean coastline of Central America. Honduras wasn't included in the study so there's no data to compare. Guatemala and Costa Rica on the other hand have little African Admixture. Guatemala is largely Amerindian while Costa Rica is largely European. There's no data on Panamá either.

Colombia

All of the west coast of Colombia seems to have high levels of African admixture and is home to significant Mulatto populations. The Chocó dept. (I accidentally wrote chocho dept. before correcting it :lol: ) has 54% African admixture with the rest more or less evenly split between European and Amerindian, Valle del Cauca where Cali is located has about 23% Afro, and Popayán in Cauca (the dept. just south of Valle del Cauca) likewise has about 23%. Anecdotally I know that some awesome Mulata booties come from around Cali.

Medellín is largely European at over 60% Euro admixture but still with about 11-12% Afro admixture. That would explain the African butt genetics on those relatively light-skinned hot Paisa girls.

Bogotá has very little African admixture. Most people there are European-Amerindian mestizos.

Cartagena is another place with an exceptionally high degree of African admixture at 44%. I don't know much about Cartagena but it seems like it's another great Mulata paradise.

Peru and Chile

Peru and Chile both have very little African admixture at about 1-2% throughout most regions. Peru is overwhelmingly Amerindian with the exception of certain cities such as San Marcos and Characuto which have a bit more European admixture.

Chile on the other hand has more European admixture. The regions included in the study reveal a 50/50 European-Amerindian split with slight variations but I've read elsewhere that the typical Chilean nationwide is about 70% Amerindian and 30% European even though most Chilean mestizos wish to downplay their Amerindian roots.

Neither Peru nor Chile are known for their booty genetics. These countries are better for guys who like cute indigenous girls.

Venezuela and Ecuador

Admixture varies significantly depending on the region. Maracaibo (pa' que tú lo baile') is largely European at 73% while San José de Heras (listen to this, @WilliamSmith! :lol: ) is 100% African.

Ecuador's mestizo population seems to occupy an intermediate position between the more Africanized LatAm regions to the north and the barely Africanized regions to the south with a degree of African admixture at 8%, although the country is also home to a significant Mulatto population located primarily in Esmeraldas.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Lucas88 wrote:
July 18th, 2022, 10:42 am
I think that I now understand how the triracial combination of Amerindian, European and African admixtures creates the hottest women in the Western Hemisphere.
  • The Amerindian admixture provides the bodily thickness and the golden-brown skin complexion
  • The European (Mediterranean) admixture provides the basic curved shapeliness and accentuates the facial features
  • The African admixture adds some good muscle and really brings out the curves and the ass
The Amerindian females of Latin America usually have either a petite Asianesque physique or one that is thick yet pudgy and lacking definition. This can be seen in the hip measurement map which reveals a higher average of thickness in mostly indigenous countries such as Bolivia (+42 inches) and Chile and Peru (40-42 inches) than in Argentina and Uruguay (38-40 inches) which have predominantly European populations.

European (Mediterranean) females typically have more definition to their curves but are not as thick as the heavy and pudgy subset of Amerindian females. The map also reveals that Southern European females tend to be curvy in comparison with those from most other parts of Europe. Moreover, those of us who live in Europe know that Mediterranean females are shapely as opposed to just possessing amorphous thickness. It is this definition which gives Latin American mestizas their shapeliness. The combination of Amerindian and European admixture also creates some very exotic facial features.

African females are among the most curvaceous in the world. They tend to have good-quality, lean, fast-twitch muscle around the thighs and butt and sometimes extremely wide hips too. These African genetic features often serve to really accentuate the curves and bring out the booty, even if the amount of African admixture is as little as 10-15%.

I think you're onto something there mate. These girls you've posted are f***ing gorgeous. 10/10. What do you rate these lovely badoinkadoinks, @MrMan? :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Please don't tag me on bikini pics. Thanks.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

THe first one out of these latest batch is the hottest one. source: Image