Is Our Earth FLAT and Motionless, Not a Spinning Globe?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Is Our Earth FLAT and Motionless, Not a Spinning Globe?

Post by Winston »

Gali wrote:
October 15th, 2021, 9:16 am
Maybe because the shield does only keep electrons away not rockets or radio waves. Just a wild guess.
Maybe. But then the question begs: How did the live radio transmissions from the Apollo missions get through the force field back to Mission Control for the whole world to see? Such a shield would block out radio too. And also, how did the video transmission from the Mars Rover get through too? You can see a live feed from the Mars Rover right now on YouTube. How does a transmission from Mars arrive here instantly like that? Mars is very far away. It would take years in a rocket ship to get there. lol

Also did you ever see that video "Astronauts Gone Wild" by Bart Sibrel? Some of the astronauts from Apollo didn't even know they went through the Van Allen Belt and one of them named Alan Bean didn't even know what the Van Allen Belt was and never even heard of it before. lol. Doesn't that make you scratch your head? Isn't that a red flag? lol. I guess like they say, "What you don't know can't hurt you." lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Winston wrote:
October 15th, 2021, 4:52 pm
Gali wrote:
Maybe because the shield does only keep electrons away not rockets or radio waves. Just a wild guess.
Maybe. But then the question begs: How did the live radio transmissions from the Apollo missions get through the force field back to Mission Control for the whole world to see? Such a shield would block out radio too. And also, how did the video transmission from the Mars Rover get through too? You can see a live feed from the Mars Rover right now on YouTube. How does a transmission from Mars arrive here instantly like that? Mars is very far away. It would take years in a rocket ship to get there. lol

Also did you ever see that video "Astronauts Gone Wild" by Bart Sibrel? Some of the astronauts from Apollo didn't even know they went through the Van Allen Belt and one of them named Alan Bean didn't even know what the Van Allen Belt was and never even heard of it before. lol. Doesn't that make you scratch your head? Isn't that a red flag? lol. I guess like they say, "What you don't know can't hurt you." lol
What if Mars is actually filmed at Death Valley in the US then highly edited?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out these top 5 hidden secret messages and clues in the movie "The Truman Show". It includes Flat Earth references too. Very mind blowing.

https://beyondthepoles.com/?p=158

1. Co-Produced by Richard Luke Rothschild
2. Masonic beehive symbolism
3. Earth or the moon is classified
4. Flat earth references
5. Truman sails to Antarctica and finds new land

Finally identified this mysterious old book shown in the Truman Show and found the pages Jim Carrey was reading.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Winston wrote:
October 15th, 2021, 4:52 pm
Gali wrote:

The delay for the signals from Mars are 20 minutes. Where do you get that it was instantly?

Here a nice girl explains the Van Allen Belt

Yes, Apollo Flew Through the Van Allen Belts Going to the Moon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLtgS2_qxJk
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Even so, that doesn't prove the Mars Rover is on Mars. You take it on faith because you trust NASA. Admit it. NASA is your God. Why else do you defend it? You have no God so science is your God. Admit it. A true freethinker questions everything, you do not.

Officially Apollo went through the Van Allen Belt but realistically I doubt it. Some of the astronauts didn't know what the Belt was and never knew they went through it. James Van Allen said humans could not pass through it.

See this analysis of the Mars Rover by independent freethinkers who are unbiased.

Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Winston wrote:
October 15th, 2021, 11:05 pm
Even so, that doesn't prove the Mars Rover is on Mars. You take it on faith because you trust NASA. Admit it. NASA is your God. Why else do you defend it? You have no God so science is your God. Admit it. A true freethinker questions everything, you do not.

Officially Apollo went through the Van Allen Belt but realistically I doubt it. Some of the astronauts didn't know what the Belt was and never knew they went through it. James Van Allen said humans could not pass through it.
My new god is Elon Musk and Space X. lol. You should be a believer too.
The Apollo missions marked the first event where humans traveled through the Van Allen belts, which was one of several radiation hazards known by mission planners.[35] The astronauts had low exposure in the Van Allen belts due to the short period of time spent flying through them. Apollo flight trajectories bypassed the inner belts completely, passing through the thinner areas of the outer belts.[27][36]

Astronauts' overall exposure was actually dominated by solar particles once outside Earth's magnetic field. The total radiation received by the astronauts varied from mission-to-mission but was measured to be between 0.16 and 1.14 rads (1.6 and 11.4 mGy), much less than the standard of 5 rem (50 mSv)[c] per year set by the United States Atomic Energy Commission for people who work with radioactivity.[35]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Allen_radiation_belt
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Elon Musk wants you to upload your consciousness into a quantum computer so you can live forever within a simulation. That's his agenda. Do you want to do that? lol. That's the reason why science is now promoting the Simulation Theory, so that you will believe it's normal to upload your consciousness into a machine. It's part of Transhumanism. So Transhumanism is your new God? lol. They always give you some truth but then steer you in the wrong direction.

Wikipedia is a terrible source for conspiracies because it sides with the government 100 percent of the time even when everyone knows it's lying. Look up the JFK assassination page on Wikipedia for example. It's obviously false.

See this podcast with Dr. Shmuel Asher about A.I. and the agenda of those like Elon Musk.

http://radio.offplanetmedia.net/2016/10 ... -creation/

http://radio.offplanetmedia.net/2016/11 ... -fishbowl/

Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Winston wrote:
October 15th, 2021, 11:27 pm
Elon Musk wants you to upload your consciousness into a quantum computer so you can live forever within a simulation. That's his agenda. Do you want to do that? lol. That's the reason why science is now promoting the Simulation Theory, so that you will believe it's normal to upload your consciousness into a machine. It's part of Transhumanism. So Transhumanism is your new God? lol. They always give you some truth but then steer you in the wrong direction.

Wikipedia is a terrible source for conspiracies because it sides with the government 100 percent of the time even when everyone knows it's lying. Look up the JFK assassination page on Wikipedia for example. It's obviously false.

See this podcast with Dr. Shmuel Asher about A.I. and the agenda of those like Elon Musk.

http://radio.offplanetmedia.net/2016/10 ... -creation/

http://radio.offplanetmedia.net/2016/11 ... -fishbowl/
Even if you do not like Wikipedia you need science to figure out what these Van Allen belts are. Otherwise how would know anything about it?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Science? Astronomy science cannot be verified. It's just a bunch of numbers and formulas. Anyone can come up with bullshido science that has no basis in reality. Tesla said today's science is just equations on the chalkboard, without any real experiments. Science is abstract and can be junk too. You worship it too much. I saw some quotes about this but I don't remember the source. Anyone can make up stuff even science stuff. Plus the science of the past was different than the science of today. For example macroevolution is considered science but it cannot be proven or demonstrated with the scientific method. Yet it's considered fact, and that's wrong. If you mean the scientific method, then sorry but the scientific method only works with stuff that's testable. Astronomy is not testable. Neither is the moon landing. Neither is heliocentrism. Even the spinning ball globe earth is not really testable because there's no way to prove the earth is spinning or moving at all. Einstein even admitted this. You are way too religious man.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:
October 15th, 2021, 11:05 pm

See this analysis of the Mars Rover by independent freethinkers who are unbiased.

You need to see this video analysis and discussion Gali. They show some photos from Mars Rover where you can see little animals such as prairie dogs or squirrel like animals, fossils, bones, etc. This suggests the photos are from Earth. Most likely from the islands above Canada in the Arctic region which are very remote and devoid of people, because that's where these Rovers were officially tested before going to Mars. They mention Devon Island. So that's where these Mars photos are most likely from. See the video above. Tell me how you can explain that. Also why did NASA add the red hue to the photos with the blue sky? There are two versions of them, one with blue sky and one with red sky, in the exact same photos. Why? And how do you explain the prairie dogs and little animals in the Mars photos? Very inexplicable. Do you have any skepticism toward NASA at all? Why do you believe NASA cannot lie? lol. Isn't it obvious by now that NASA is a FRAUD? If it's obvious and provable, then why do you have trouble accepting it?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check this out. In the Geneva Bible, before the King James Bible was formed, it says in Genesis that there is a DOME above the Earth! It uses the word "dome" rather than "firmament". Wow it looks like Neo is validated!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Interesting 90 min documentary about the sun, moon, and stars, and the esoteric nature of the sky, from a flat earth model perspective. A good video for anyone into flat earth and the nature of the sky. Also explains how sunsets and sunrises work on the flat earth model. And how the sun contains many mysteries.

The Luminaries Mysterium Documentary - Flat Earth Advanced

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. Apparently the inner circle of the Freemasons (not the outer circle that most Masons are on) believe that the Earth is flat. To them, the round Earth model is for the profane masses like us, not the initiated. Wow.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Just posting this because I like the rap song.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here is something I didn't think of. On a globe earth, how could we see Mercury and Venus at night? If it is night it follows that we are on the side of the earth facing away from the sun. Since Mercury and Venus are on inner orbits compared to us, it follows that the mass of the earth should block our view of them, as it does of the sun. One might argue that the angle might be such that we could see them just after dusk and before dawn, but we can often see them hours after dusk and before dawn.