Blue Origin Launches William Shatner (Captain Kirk) into Space

Discuss science and technology topics here.
Gali
Junior Poster

Blue Origin Launches William Shatner (Captain Kirk) into Space

Post by Gali »

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Blue Origin Launch Sending William Shatner to Space Delayed

Post by Winston »

Every US President announces we are going back to the moon or to mars, but it never happens. It's always delayed or postponed for this or that reason. That should tell you something. Even President George W. Bush promised to go back to the moon. How many times do they have to keep lying until you guys get it? Another 1000 times? Another 10,000 times? China has a probe on the moon now it claims, yet it has zero videos or photos to prove it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Gali
Junior Poster

'The most profound experience I can imagine': William Shatner recounts space trip

Post by Gali »

Captain Kirk sadly is one of the lizard people faking space flight.

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 'The most profound experience I can imagine': Emotional William Shatner recounts space trip

Post by gsjackson »

A 10-minute trip? That's some real space travel there. Why, 52 years ago we could go 238,000 miles instead of 65, or so they say.

Shatner is, let it not be forgotten, a Tribesman, and thus did not grow up with the "Big Lie" as a foreign concept. All tribal assets seem to have been called in for the scamdemic, including those posing as actors at different points on the political spectrum. Like the ACLU, for example -- they couldn't be less interested in civil liberties now that the endgame power play has been launched.

TPTB seem to be pushing the space myth the last few days. Did you catch Kamala's inspirational sermon to some paid child actors about the glorious future awaiting them in space? They'll all be looking down at the moon's craters from above, said the veep. Anybody want to make a bet on whether that happens?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 'The most profound experience I can imagine': Emotional William Shatner recounts space trip

Post by Tsar »

gsjackson wrote:
October 13th, 2021, 12:54 pm
A 10-minute trip? That's some real space travel there. Why, 52 years ago we could go 238,000 miles instead of 65, or so they say.

Shatner is, let it not be forgotten, a Tribesman, and thus did not grow up with the "Big Lie" as a foreign concept. All tribal assets seem to have been called in for the scamdemic, including those posing as actors at different points on the political spectrum. Like the ACLU, for example -- they couldn't be less interested in civil liberties now that the endgame power play has been launched.

TPTB seem to be pushing the space myth the last few days. Did you catch Kamala's inspirational sermon to some paid child actors about the glorious future awaiting them in space? They'll all be looking down at the moon's craters from above, said the veep. Anybody want to make a bet on whether that happens?
I don't think travel to the moon was ever possible because if it couldn't be replicated and people don't have mini space drones to see for themselves then it's just a lie. But what I don't understand is why the lie would exist? A lie is best used to conceal the truth or another lie.

Elon Musk and his company Tesla are jokes because most of its gains in share price come from its own private space projects. Even if Mars was possible to reach, a radioactive wasteland on Earth would be easier to colonize compared to Mars.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Did Shatner take any photos or videos from space? If so where? How far above Earth did he go?

Update: From the clip above it looks like he was only in low Earth orbit.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Live footage of Shatner going to space as it happened. Why did no one take any videos or photos from inside the craft as it went into space?

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Blue Origin Launch William Shatner to Space

Post by Winston »

Why does everyone who goes to space say "We"? We are not polluting the Earth. The corporations and financiers are. THEY need to stop polluting the Earth, NOT US. Duh! Why is everyone so dumb??? I know it's just a figure of speech to say "we". However, it's insulting to lump me in with all the evil people in this world. We are not all one being and one person. That's a dumb figure of speech.

So what was the purpose of this event? Did Jeff Bezos do it as a publicity stunt? Or because he's a fan of Shatner and Star Trek?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tsar wrote:
October 13th, 2021, 1:05 pm
gsjackson wrote:
October 13th, 2021, 12:54 pm

I don't think travel to the moon was ever possible because if it couldn't be replicated and people don't have mini space drones to see for themselves then it's just a lie. But what I don't understand is why the lie would exist? A lie is best used to conceal the truth or another lie.

Elon Musk and his company Tesla are jokes because most of its gains in share price come from its own private space projects. Even if Mars was possible to reach, a radioactive wasteland on Earth would be easier to colonize compared to Mars.
Yes the giveaway is that technology never moves BACKWARD like it has for the moon missions. Your phones get better and better every year. But the moon missions went in steep decline after 1972. After 1972 everyone expected there to be a moon base of course, even Neil Armstrong said the moon base was coming next. Never happened. There should be daily flights to the moon by now.

I heard that part of a black magic ritual is that you tell the victim everything that's opposite of the truth. So if the elite controllers are pulling a black magic ritual on us then they have to tell us everything opposite of the truth. So if the Earth was round, then they would tell us it was flat, and vice versa. Sounds interesting. Perhaps that's why everything seems to be upside down? Because it's part of the black magic ritual pulled over us to keep our consciousness enslaved and in illusion?

Did you see the movie "The Martian" with Matt Damon? They showed the same Mars landscape as from the Mars Rover. So it's easy to fake.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Blue Origin Launches William Shatner (Captain Kirk) into Space

Post by Winston »

Great videocast by Jay Dreamer Z with campfire and callers who are very awake. Wow. They discuss Shatner's trip into space, the nature of space, earth, the dome over the earth, and other big rabbit holes. This guy is one of the most aware guys on YouTube. He is tuned into every rabbit hole out there. I love his quote that reality and fantasy are actually two sides of the same coin and mirror each other, so one is not true or false. Very great insight!

"Gather around The Campfire as we examine Captain Kirk's (Shatner's) space flight! What were bubbles doing in 'space'? How does one "slow down" (or stop) in a zero G vacuum? Let's chat about it!"

Check out his channel here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXYJUR ... F-mhs0kbcg