Is Our Earth FLAT and Motionless, Not a Spinning Globe?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Gali
Junior Poster

Re: Is Our Earth FLAT and Motionless, Not a Spinning Globe?

Post by Gali »

Winston wrote:
October 15th, 2021, 11:05 pm
Even so, that doesn't prove the Mars Rover is on Mars. You take it on faith because you trust NASA. Admit it. NASA is your God. Why else do you defend it? You have no God so science is your God. Admit it. A true freethinker questions everything, you do not.

Officially Apollo went through the Van Allen Belt but realistically I doubt it. Some of the astronauts didn't know what the Belt was and never knew they went through it. James Van Allen said humans could not pass through it.

See this analysis of the Mars Rover by independent freethinkers who are unbiased.

Insanity

https://www.buzzfeed.com/ishmaeldaro/ma ... acy-theory
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Gali wrote:
October 17th, 2021, 3:30 am
Winston wrote:
October 16th, 2021, 6:31 pm
Science? Astronomy science cannot be verified. It's just a bunch of numbers and formulas. Anyone can come up with bullshido science that has no basis in reality. Tesla said today's science is just equations on the chalkboard, without any real experiments. Science is abstract and can be junk too. You worship it too much. I saw some quotes about this but I don't remember the source. Anyone can make up stuff even science stuff. Plus the science of the past was different than the science of today. For example macroevolution is considered science but it cannot be proven or demonstrated with the scientific method. Yet it's considered fact, and that's wrong. If you mean the scientific method, then sorry but the scientific method only works with stuff that's testable. Astronomy is not testable. Neither is the moon landing. Neither is heliocentrism. Even the spinning ball globe earth is not really testable because there's no way to prove the earth is spinning or moving at all. Einstein even admitted this. You are way too religious man.
You do not even accept or know basic science. Stuff like physics, chemistry, biology.
Are you dumb or pretending to be dumb? I told you already, there are some things in science you can test, like the boiling point of water for example. But you cannot test how far away the stars are or the sun and moon, or whether stars are suns or not. None of that is testable. Neither is evolution or the big bang. How many times do I have to explain that? You sound like a mindless parrot. All you do is parrot scientism and its priesthood.

Science is a tool, not a being with opinions or dogmas. You don't seem to understand that. It does not have opinions on God, the spirit world, the paranormal, etc. Dogmatic men do, not science itself.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Gali wrote:
October 17th, 2021, 3:36 am
Winston wrote:
October 15th, 2021, 11:05 pm
Even so, that doesn't prove the Mars Rover is on Mars. You take it on faith because you trust NASA. Admit it. NASA is your God. Why else do you defend it? You have no God so science is your God. Admit it. A true freethinker questions everything, you do not.

Officially Apollo went through the Van Allen Belt but realistically I doubt it. Some of the astronauts didn't know what the Belt was and never knew they went through it. James Van Allen said humans could not pass through it.

See this analysis of the Mars Rover by independent freethinkers who are unbiased.

Insanity

https://www.buzzfeed.com/ishmaeldaro/ma ... acy-theory
If you watch the video analysis with Richard Hall and Andrew Johnson above, you would see that it is very scientific, logical, and objective. But you didn't watch it of course. Your fault.

Did you see the movie "The Martian" with Matt Damon? They showed the same Mars landscape as from the Mars Rover. So it's easy to fake.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Winston wrote:
October 17th, 2021, 4:42 am
Gali wrote:
Winston wrote:
Science? Astronomy science cannot be verified. It's just a bunch of numbers and formulas. Anyone can come up with bullshido science that has no basis in reality. Tesla said today's science is just equations on the chalkboard, without any real experiments. Science is abstract and can be junk too. You worship it too much. I saw some quotes about this but I don't remember the source. Anyone can make up stuff even science stuff. Plus the science of the past was different than the science of today. For example macroevolution is considered science but it cannot be proven or demonstrated with the scientific method. Yet it's considered fact, and that's wrong. If you mean the scientific method, then sorry but the scientific method only works with stuff that's testable. Astronomy is not testable. Neither is the moon landing. Neither is heliocentrism. Even the spinning ball globe earth is not really testable because there's no way to prove the earth is spinning or moving at all. Einstein even admitted this. You are way too religious man.
You do not even accept or know basic science. Stuff like physics, chemistry, biology.
Are you dumb or pretending to be dumb? I told you already, there are some things in science you can test, like the boiling point of water for example. But you cannot test how far away the stars are or the sun and moon, or whether stars are suns or not. None of that is testable. Neither is evolution or the big bang. How many times do I have to explain that? You sound like a mindless parrot. All you do is parrot scientism and its priesthood.

Science is a tool, not a being with opinions or dogmas. You don't seem to understand that. It does not have opinions on God, the spirit world, the paranormal, etc. Dogmatic men do, not science itself.
Boiling water is science for 6 year olds.

I am talking about basic science knowledge for adults like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dftq9xGXcf8
GCSE Science Revision Physics "Atomic Structure"

or this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ukDKVHnac4
Transistors, How do they work ?
Last edited by Gali on October 17th, 2021, 5:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
October 17th, 2021, 12:38 am
Just posting this because I like the rap song.

Don't you mean the song by Red Hot Chili Peppers called Californication that goes like this, "Space is the final frontier, but it's made in a Hollywood basement"?

I don't know if that's referring to all of space being a hoax or just the space you see in sci fi movies.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Gali wrote:
October 17th, 2021, 5:02 am
Winston wrote:
October 17th, 2021, 4:42 am
Gali wrote:
Winston wrote:

Boiling water is science for 6 year olds.

I am talking about basic science knowledge for adults like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dftq9xGXcf8
GCSE Science Revision Physics "Atomic Structure"

or this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ukDKVHnac4
Transistors, How do they work ?
Again, I already told you, some things are testable. Some are not.

Again, you cannot test how far away the stars are or the sun and moon, or whether stars are suns or not. None of that is testable. Neither is evolution or the big bang. How many times do I have to explain that? You sound like a mindless parrot. All you do is parrot scientism and its priesthood.

Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Winston, I gave you the examples I am talking about. I am not talking about stars.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The point is, you do not KNOW that stars are suns, or the that big bang happened, or that macro evolution happened, etc. Or that man went to the moon in 1969. You take all that on FAITH, because the scientific establishment is your God. Admit it. You forget that science is a CONCEPT and a TOOL and METHODOLOGY. Not an infallible being or deity or person. You don't know the difference between science and scientific establishment, that's one core fallacy of yours. And you also assume that the scientific institution is pure, objective, neutral, and incorruptable, which again is totally false so that's another core fallacy. You hold 2 major core FALSE assumptions and don't even know it. You are blind to your own fallacies and false assumptions.

Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Winston wrote:
October 17th, 2021, 6:20 am
The point is, you do not KNOW that stars are suns, or the that big bang happened, or that macro evolution happened, etc. Or that man went to the moon in 1969. You take all that on FAITH, because the scientific establishment is your God. Admit it. You forget that science is a CONCEPT and a TOOL and METHODOLOGY. Not an infallible being or deity or person. You don't know the difference between science and scientific establishment, that's one core fallacy of yours. And you also assume that the scientific institution is pure, objective, neutral, and incorruptable, which again is totally false so that's another core fallacy. You hold 2 major core FALSE assumptions and don't even know it. You are blind to your own fallacies and false assumptions.
So you rather believe planes and laptops work through magic rather than because of science? I know science is hard work. Magic is more exciting. You can be a hero without brain and work.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here Sam Gerans explains that both the Koran and the Bible expound the flat earth model.

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Gali wrote:
October 17th, 2021, 6:33 am
Winston wrote:
So you rather believe planes and laptops work through magic rather than because of science? I know science is hard work. Magic is more exciting. You can be a hero without brain and work.
What does technology have to do with theoretical astrophysics?
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

gsjackson wrote:
October 18th, 2021, 6:26 am
Gali wrote:
October 17th, 2021, 6:33 am
Winston wrote:
What does technology have to do with theoretical astrophysics?
If you do not understand or accept the science behind technology it does not make sense to deal with astrophysics.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Gali wrote:
October 18th, 2021, 10:14 am
If you do not understand or accept the science behind technology it does not make sense to deal with astrophysics.
Could you expand on this. It seems to be a complete non-sequitur indicating that you have a brain the size of a walnut.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
October 18th, 2021, 3:44 pm
Gali wrote:
October 18th, 2021, 10:14 am
Could you expand on this. It seems to be a complete non-sequitur indicating that you have a brain the size of a walnut.
He is making another religious fallacy. Hes saying that if science in one area like computers works then everything in science must be true, even those u cannot verify.

It's the same as religious Christians saying that if some verses in the Bible are true then all of it must be true. Hes a religious nut, just on opposite end of Christians. Its obvious. He cant tell the difference between some things being true and some not. Because his mind is black and white. Simplistic. Dogmatic

Gali doesn't want u to think for yourself. He wants u to either believe everything that science says or nothing. There's no middle ground. Just like Christians want u to believe all the Bible or none of it. No middle ground.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

A text I sent to Alex today:

I been watching some flat earth videos and podcasts. They say the sunset works because of perspective and vanishing point. Couldn't that be possible? If so then the sun would have to be low and small right? Is there a way to make the flat earth model work?

The thing is the flat earth arguments are compelling and they are right that u cannot detect curvature. It seems impossible to detect the earths curvature. And things should not be visible at a distance such as lighthouses or cities across lake Michigan, etc. That is hard to explain away.

Isnt it still possible the earth could be flat since the ball earth model also has a lot of problems too?

Is there any definitive proof the earth is round and a globe? Something ironclad that cannot be faked or explain by anything else? Im looking for that but cannot find it. Something that can be verified with ones own senses?

The old proof we were given in school about ships disappearing over the horizon isnt enough because with a telescope u can see the ship again. Plus the ship does not tilt downward as it disappears over the horizon. So it cannot be curvature right?

I know but if the sun was low and small then it could work right? Besides the globe model has big problems too. For example its impossible to detect any curvature at all. So what do u think the shape of the earth is? Does it have any shape at all?

There's also another possibility. That the earth is a lot bigger than they say. If there are more lands and continents beyond Antarctica like admiral byrd said then the earth is bigger than they say and thus the curvature equation is wrong. Right?

Btw last night I looked at the moon with binoculars. It was a full moon. The moon was bright and glowing. I think the flat earthers are right that the moon cannot be reflecting light from the earth and definitely is generating its own light from within. I definitely get that sense from watching it a long time. Instinctively.

If u have binoculars u should try it too. Watch the moon for a long time when its full. It definitely does not look like its reflecting light from something else. The glow is almost like a light bulb. Its light must be internal like a lamp or light bulb. Trust your senses and gut instinct and see for yourself.

For example if u shine a flashlight at a lightbulb that's turned off it isn't gonna have a white glow like it does when the light bulb is turned on. Try and see. It won't have any glow at all. Same with the moon. So the moons bright white glow cannot be from sunlight right? This is obvious from direct observation. I encourage u to look at the full moon at night and see for yourself.

Try this Alex: At night turn off your light bulb in your house. Shine a flashlight on it even a big bright flashlight if u have one. You will see that it does not glow like a light bulb when switched on with its own internal light source. Hence the moon cannot be reflecting sunlight. Right? Isnt this obvious from direct observation and testing?