Banning and Warning Announcements

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Tsar »

Man With a Plan became Man With a Ban because instead of having a plan, he has a ban.

Man with a Plan
He's a very angry guy
Winston gave him a ban
More annoying than a fly
Now gone like John McCain
Maybe he needs to get laid
He really was a terrible pain
How was that monster made?
He thinks he's a great man
He's a pile of nasty dog dung
But maybe he's actually tran
An Asian pygmy is more hung
He's a guy that gay men make blush
It's great that he was given a flush
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

UsernameHere wrote:
October 11th, 2021, 12:25 pm
Yohan wrote:
October 3rd, 2021, 12:56 am
Interesting comment from a troll about another troll/sockpuppet.
I suggest you shut your stupid ass up 'fore you get the work, son. Nobody even talking to you over here.
TROLL ALERT!

Hello, PAG, back again? But only for a very short time, I hope. LOL
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yohan wrote:
October 11th, 2021, 11:52 pm
UsernameHere wrote:
October 11th, 2021, 12:25 pm
Yohan wrote:
October 3rd, 2021, 12:56 am
Interesting comment from a troll about another troll/sockpuppet.
I suggest you shut your stupid ass up 'fore you get the work, son. Nobody even talking to you over here.
TROLL ALERT!

Hello, PAG, back again? But only for a very short time, I hope. LOL
That's Man with a Plan remember? See my previous post above. I checked the IP and that's him.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Guhji
Freshman Poster

Post by Guhji »

Man With a Plan wrote:
October 2nd, 2021, 12:00 pm
@Winston - Bro, you're the admin of an unimporant, backwater, Chinese basket weaving forum that few people visit. I'm not reading that essay of bullshit because it's retarded (like you). You're a taxi driver who blames everything and everyone for his problems. You didn't do well in the west (with women), so you went to Russia. You were a creep, but you got farther for some reason there. Got yourself a honey, but the marriage fell through. Then you cried about Russia and how it wasn't what you expected after all. So you then went to the Philippines. Married the first bar girl who let you smash without a condom, had a KID with her (that you later abandoned), and when that eventually went south you declared the Philippines to be the problem. So you went to Taiwan to drive taxis while living in your parents' basement where you, once again, restarted the cycle anew.

Much like @Shemp (whose reply won't be seen so last word haha!), you live in a delusion where you really believe you know someone's life story and have all the answers. Same with @MarcosZeitola and his Blue Murder obsession. He's usually chill, but gets weirdly creepy and distant when you ask him how he got to the Philippines. Wouldn't someone who is "happier abroad" like he claims be more than happy to share that info so that other men here can finally put their money where their mouths are and carve their own slice of happier abroad for themselves? He claims to "have found several men loving filipinas" yet, none of the long-timers I spoke to have vouched for him. Almost as if he's fake or yet another conman. At least Cornfed has his excuse. What's this clown's? Marcos hasn't any answers. BUT . . . the thing is, you DO have the answers, they just aren't what you want to hear. You have to work on yourself man. Yes-men like Taco and Fschmidt won't give it to you straight, but I will. Women aren't the problem. Your failure to address your shortcomings are. Get your act together man. Time to shape it up!
Savage post. You destroyed this man's life in the first paragraph.
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Post by jerryrigged »

I feel like PAG shifts between absolute boredom and seething rage. This is evidenced in his many sock puppet personalities
Sometimes a single moment of madness can last a lifetime

"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

jerryrigged wrote:
October 16th, 2021, 8:59 am
I feel like PAG shifts between absolute boredom and seething rage. This is evidenced in his many sock puppet personalities
Which sucpuppets cus wiseton say he meet guji irl before

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Post by jerryrigged »

Spencer wrote:
October 16th, 2021, 11:51 am
jerryrigged wrote:
MWP obviously was PAG... Italianman was much more "nice", but still PAG
Sometimes a single moment of madness can last a lifetime

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

jerryrigged wrote:
October 16th, 2021, 12:27 pm
Spencer wrote:
jerryrigged wrote:
MWP obviously was PAG... Italianman was much more "nice", but still PAG
Diffrent sucpuppet cus mwp not stanfordguy not pag not italianman but angryman that say mean and bad lies about wiseton for we see all mover and shaker with hi sprit pathing attracted haters left right center

ask wiseton and he will tell you mwp diffrent to pag

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Spencer wrote:
jerryrigged wrote:
I've met Gali in Angeles City. Not Guhji. Don't get them mixed up.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Mercury

Is it true that you are making up press releases that don't exist about men going to jail for flirting or something? If so, why? Where are you getting these stories from? What are your sources and links? Are you even posting the sources or links? If not are you making them up? If so, why? You damage the credibility of the forum when you make up fake press releases you know? Why are you doing that?

If you like to post spoof or joke articles like The Onion does, then please put "(satire) or (spoof) or (joke)" in the thread title. But don't pass them off as real press reports.

Please stop doing that. I'm going to put a warning on your account. Making up stuff just to scare men is unethical and tantamount to lying.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Guhji wrote:
October 16th, 2021, 8:12 am
Man With a Plan wrote:
@Winston - Bro, you're the admin of an unimporant, backwater, Chinese basket weaving forum that few people visit. I'm not reading that essay of bullshit because it's retarded (like you). You're a taxi driver who blames everything and everyone for his problems. You didn't do well in the west (with women), so you went to Russia. You were a creep, but you got farther for some reason there. Got yourself a honey, but the marriage fell through. Then you cried about Russia and how it wasn't what you expected after all. So you then went to the Philippines. Married the first bar girl who let you smash without a condom, had a KID with her (that you later abandoned), and when that eventually went south you declared the Philippines to be the problem. So you went to Taiwan to drive taxis while living in your parents' basement where you, once again, restarted the cycle anew.

Much like @Shemp (whose reply won't be seen so last word haha!), you live in a delusion where you really believe you know someone's life story and have all the answers. Same with @MarcosZeitola and his Blue Murder obsession. He's usually chill, but gets weirdly creepy and distant when you ask him how he got to the Philippines. Wouldn't someone who is "happier abroad" like he claims be more than happy to share that info so that other men here can finally put their money where their mouths are and carve their own slice of happier abroad for themselves? He claims to "have found several men loving filipinas" yet, none of the long-timers I spoke to have vouched for him. Almost as if he's fake or yet another conman. At least Cornfed has his excuse. What's this clown's? Marcos hasn't any answers. BUT . . . the thing is, you DO have the answers, they just aren't what you want to hear. You have to work on yourself man. Yes-men like Taco and Fschmidt won't give it to you straight, but I will. Women aren't the problem. Your failure to address your shortcomings are. Get your act together man. Time to shape it up!
Only if you believe his shit. Or you take it as the truth, which it isn't. Trolls like you spin everything as negatively as possible and are never balanced or neutral. That guy was very miserable and projecting his misery onto everyone, including innocent people. You have to be a real nasty son of a bitch to do that. It was a good thing we had him executed.

He also contradicts himself. If this forum sucked he wouldn't be here. No one posts on a forum he doesn't like or respect. The truth is, this forum is an oasis of freedom, that makes it special and precious. That's why we have many returning members like publicduende and zboy1. Because people realize that this is an oasis of freedom. If you think this forum is crap then leave and don't come back. We don't need trolls.

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
October 16th, 2021, 10:03 pm
@Mercury
Is it true that you are making up press releases that don't exist about men going to jail for flirting or something? If so, why? Where are you getting these stories from? ...
Press releases? LOL - The problem with Mercury is that it is not so untrue what he is writing, but all consequences he mentions like 'life in a supermax' for approaching an unknown female and to talk to her etc. are hopelessly exaggerated.

In a pro-feminist society women are in general right and men are wrong. Women never lie, and men are guilty.

Decisions of family courts are often biased, jail sentences for men for identical crimes are much longer etc.

Nobody can deny that women in Western society can bring you into considerable trouble with fabricated sex-crime accusations done solely out of their sick fantasy without offering any proof, even claiming such crimes 30 or 40 years later. It's ridiculous, but it's true. What laws are this?

While no man will be executed for such 'crimes' mentioned by Mercury, you might be without job a few hours later - or might find yourself for intensive questioning by police for a few days - or find yourself as a suspect with full name and picture in the media and so on.

The topic itself is serious and these issues do exist, but Mercury is unable or unwilling to discuss about it in a reasonable way.
If you like to post spoof or joke articles like The Onion does, then please put "(satire) or (spoof) or (joke)" in the thread title. But don't pass them off as real press reports.
Likely the right way to go, marking such articles as 'joke' and add also a link to them.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I've had security and police called on me before for flirting. But never arrested. The security or police just tell me to stop or ask me to leave. That's all. One cop even sympathized with me and agreed with me that the woman who called was a bitch. So even if you get in trouble for flirting you are just asked to leave. Not arrested or jailed.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Guhji wrote:
October 16th, 2021, 8:12 am
Man With a Plan wrote:

Also, if your standard for "destroying someone" is that low, then I can destroy you too in one short line. Watch me:

"Guhji is a fat loser and old taxi driver who lives in his parents' basement. He is an abject failure. No one likes him. He has no one to blame but himself."

Does that "destroy you"? lol. Keep in mind that when you judge someone, especially if you're a troll, you do NOT define them, you merely define yourself as a judge and labeler. Especially if you are not even credible and just an online troll, which there are plenty of.

Also, it takes one to know one. So if I'm a loser, so is he. Also, at least most people here like me somewhat so I am likable. In contrast, no one here likes Man with a Plan. He is universally hated and disliked here. So if I'm a loser, he is a MEGA loser. Either way, he loses.

Guhji
Freshman Poster

Post by Guhji »

Man With a Plan wrote:

He supplies you with all the information to shame him with. It's funny.