Is Our Earth FLAT and Motionless, Not a Spinning Globe?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Could the Earth be FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe?

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
June 15th, 2021, 8:36 pm
The map tells you he first sailed west to east... f***s sakes - I am the dummy and you can't read simple information...
You're nitpicking and grasping at straws. I don't care if it's west to east or east to west. That's not the issue. The point is, east to west or vice versa doesn't get you to the edge of flat earth, if the earth is flat that is. It's NORTH to SOUTH. Do you understand? Or are you too stupid to get that? lol. You are overreacting to irrelevant details. That's a sign of an immature small mind. Are you sure the vaccine didn't screw you up and turn you into an animal? lol

FYI, you are NOT allowed to circumnavigate the globe north to south and fly over Antarctica. You gotta wonder why. If you even think that is. Do you? Or are you a bot? Commerical airlines also never fly across Antarctica.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
June 15th, 2021, 9:34 pm
Apparently I'm still too dense to understand the train "explanation." You're not on a train. You're flying above the earth's surface. The earth is supposed to be rotating west to east. Even assuming that the earth's atmosphere rotates with it, when you fly from east to west you are flying against that rotating atmosphere. What am I missing here? Corny? Voyager1? Neo, if you're still out there?
Presumably there is some mysterious property or inertia whereby we are supposed to think that everything on earth retains the same cosmological momentum as we corkscrew our way through the universe and only relative local movement is apparent.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

yick wrote:
June 15th, 2021, 8:36 pm
The map tells you he first sailed west to east... f***s sakes - I am the dummy and you can't read simple information...
It should be apparent that on both a flat earth and a ball earth, to travel east or west is to travel in a curve orbiting the North Pole. In both cases to if you travel in any straight line across the earth's surface you eventually end up in Antarctica. In both cases travelling east or west would cause you to end up back where you started.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yick,
If you have the money, why don't you rent a plane and train to be a pilot, and then try to fly it across Antarctica. I'm curious to know what would happen. Why hasn't anyone done that? Would the US Air Force scramble fighters to intercept you and threaten to shoot you down if you don't turn back? What would happen? I searched on Google for this info and can't find anything about it. It's odd that an obvious question like this is missed by everyone except me. Very weird. Am I the only person who sees obvious things that everyone misses? How can that be?

Also, if the Earth was flat and Antarctica was an ice edge around the Flat Earth, how could any Air Force or military patrol and control it, since it would have a huge circumference around the Flat Earth. No one could possibly patrol such an era right? Again, no one in the Flat Earth movement has asked this question. Why am I the only one who can see obvious problems like this?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Slayer23
Freshman Poster

Post by Slayer23 »

Apparently in 2019 flat Earthers were planning an expedition to Antarctica along with a tv show .
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Slayer23 wrote:
June 16th, 2021, 2:20 pm
Apparently in 2019 flat Earthers were planning an expedition to Antarctica along with a tv show .
They should. If they can cross Antarctica to the other side and emerge in the place that the globe Earth model says they should, then that should put this stupid debate to rest once and for all and end it so people can worry about things that are more productive. Why don't they do it? Has the US government or UN allowed the Flat Earthers to cross Antarctica by plane or whatever? If not, why not? They should so this issue can be put to rest once and for all. Crossing Antarctica would be definitive proof.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Dr. Todd Grande, a mental health professional, explains why people believe in flat earth. lol

This video answers the question: What possible personality profile might we see associated with the Flat Earth movement. This is a group that believes that the earth is flat as opposed to spherical and this isn't something that they're doing just to be funny or to kind of mix things up, rather many of the members of this group actually believe the earth is flat. There's a real conviction here in terms of belief. First, it's important to point out here that I can't and won't diagnose anybody who's not my client, so really here I'm just speculating about what we might see in terms of personality or mental health symptoms with some people that have this belief. There could be people that are members of that movement who have no mental health disorders and have a personality profile that's within normal limits.
What could be going on here in terms of personality or mental health. There could be nothing going on - many of the members could simply look at this theory and be intrigued and join the movement. It could also be a sense of belonging. I think there is a financial incentive for people that run this. There could also be some extreme personality traits in play, here particularly, I would think low openness to experience (being very rigid and dogmatic) or very high openness to experience (extensive fantasy, creativity, and imagination) There could be low agreeableness - simply being a contrarian. In terms of mental health, there are a lot of potential explanations: paranoid personality features, schizotypal personality features, schizophrenia, and there's some other disorders as well that have a delusional component. When we look at what qualifies as a delusion, it would be when somebody believes something is contrary to overwhelming significant evidence, and that seems to be what's going on here some of the time. Again, there are a lot of reasons somebody could join an organization like this or have these beliefs - a delusional frame of mind would just be one of these reasons.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Question I posted for Todd Grande:

"Todd, it's been proven that NASA does photoshop some of their photos using the clone brush tool. There are examples online. If you think NASA is honest, how do you explain that?"

"Todd, how come all the staff at the coffee shop that Lee Harvey Oswald worked at, suddenly went to work for NASA or were assigned there? That's what Jim Garrison found out when he tried to interview them. Very creepy. There obviously is some type of underground world under our noses that we are not privy to if we're not in the know. You can't deny that Todd. Denial of what's true is a delusion too and you seem to be guilty of it."

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
June 28th, 2021, 9:48 pm

"Todd, it's been proven that NASA does photoshop some of their photos using the clone brush tool. There are examples online. If you think NASA is honest, how do you explain that?"

"Todd, how come all the staff at the coffee shop that Lee Harvey Oswald worked at, suddenly went to work for NASA or were assigned there? That's what Jim Garrison found out when he tried to interview them. Very creepy. There obviously is some type of underground world under our noses that we are not privy to if we're not in the know. You can't deny that Todd. Denial of what's true is a delusion too and you seem to be guilty of it."
Virtually everyone here dismissed this tiresome apologist for establishment narratives when you first trotted him out a year or so ago. Why do you keep bothering with him? He knows which side his bread is buttered on.
Guts
Freshman Poster

Post by Guts »

Winston wrote:
June 16th, 2021, 7:25 am
Yick,
If you have the money, why don't you rent a plane and train to be a pilot, and then try to fly it across Antarctica. I'm curious to know what would happen.Why hasn't anyone done that? Would the US Air Force scramble fighters to intercept you and threaten to shoot you down if you don't turn back? What would happen? I searched on Google for this info and can't find anything about it. It's odd that an obvious question like this is missed by everyone except me. Very weird. Am I the only person who sees obvious things that everyone misses? How can that be?

Look up Owen Benjamin
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Guts wrote:
June 29th, 2021, 7:51 pm
Winston wrote:
June 16th, 2021, 7:25 am
Yick,
If you have the money, why don't you rent a plane and train to be a pilot, and then try to fly it across Antarctica. I'm curious to know what would happen.Why hasn't anyone done that? Would the US Air Force scramble fighters to intercept you and threaten to shoot you down if you don't turn back? What would happen? I searched on Google for this info and can't find anything about it. It's odd that an obvious question like this is missed by everyone except me. Very weird. Am I the only person who sees obvious things that everyone misses? How can that be?
Look up Owen Benjamin
Yeah but someone else claiming to fly across Antarctica is one thing. Someone could call it a hoax or fake news. The most convincing evidence is to do it yourself.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gsjackson wrote:
June 29th, 2021, 6:33 am
Winston wrote:
June 28th, 2021, 9:48 pm

Virtually everyone here dismissed this tiresome apologist for establishment narratives when you first trotted him out a year or so ago. Why do you keep bothering with him? He knows which side his bread is buttered on.
Because I don't get how someone who looks and acts professional like that can claim that no conspiracies exist in the world and that only mentally ill people believe in them. That's ludicrous. Where does he get that? Is he serious or acting? How can anyone believe that?

We even have people here that believe that too, though they may not say all conspiracies are false. Extremes are never true, the truth tends to be somewhere in the middle, even left or right of center, but never in extremes. It's the first rule of truth seeking. Why don't extremists like Dr. Grande get that? It's basic logic too. And who do they think they are? Isn't it arrogant to pretend you know for sure that all conspiracies are untrue and only in the imagination of people? As if government and authority NEVER lie? How can anyone believe that???!!! It makes no sense.

Dr. Grande is not a critical thinker. He is an AUTHORITY WORSHIPPER. That's NOT critical thinking, as he falsely claims.

Also why do all of Dr. Grande's fans agree with him even when he makes bogus claims? Does he delete comments that go against him? Why do none of his fans have any critical thinking?

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Is Our Earth FLAT and Motionless, Not a Spinning Globe?

Post by Winston »

For @Neo. A 6 hour documentary about Flat Earth and the history and conspiracy to cover it up. A great binge fest for you. Get out the popcorn! lol

The Lost History of Flat Earth

00:00:00 - Episode 1: Questioning His-story
00:13:25 - Episode 2: A Lens into the Past
00:38:28 - Episode 3: Inheritors of Mud & Magnificence
01:19:19 - Episode 4: Back to the Future
02:15:38 - Episode 5: The Whispering of the Water
03:27:28 - Episode 6: Offerus and the Alchemist
04:31:57 - Episode 7: The Known World

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Good news for @Neo and @gsjackson:

NASA announces a dome or barrier or Star Trek like shields surrounding the Earth. See links below. This begs the question of course: How did the Apollo missions pass through it? And how did the video transmission from the Mars Rover pass through it too? lol

http://radio.offplanetmedia.net/2017/03 ... -the-dome/

https://www.nasa.gov/content/goddard/va ... r-in-space

http://www.colorado.edu/today/2014/11/2 ... bove-earth

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... trons.html

http://www.business2community.com/space ... jRCvHBO.97

http://news.mit.edu/2014/plasma-shield- ... ation-1126

Interesting article about how sacred geometry and the flower of life point to a flat earth under a dome. This is really out there. lol

http://ancienthebrewlearningcenter.blog ... er-of.html

Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Winston wrote:
October 15th, 2021, 7:48 am
Good news for @Neo and @gsjackson:

NASA announces a dome or barrier or Star Trek like shields surrounding the Earth. See links below. This begs the question of course: How did the Apollo missions pass through it? And how did the video transmission from the Mars Rover pass through it too? lol

http://radio.offplanetmedia.net/2017/03 ... -the-dome/

https://www.nasa.gov/content/goddard/va ... r-in-space

http://www.colorado.edu/today/2014/11/2 ... bove-earth

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... trons.html

http://www.business2community.com/space ... jRCvHBO.97

http://news.mit.edu/2014/plasma-shield- ... ation-1126

Interesting article about how sacred geometry and the flower of life point to a flat earth under a dome. This is really out there. lol

http://ancienthebrewlearningcenter.blog ... er-of.html
Maybe because the shield does only keep electrons away not rockets or radio waves. Just a wild guess.