Banning and Warning Announcements

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Man With a Plan »

@Winston - Bro, you're the admin of an unimporant, backwater, Chinese basket weaving forum that few people visit. I'm not reading that essay of bullshit because it's retarded (like you). You're a taxi driver who blames everything and everyone for his problems. You didn't do well in the west (with women), so you went to Russia. You were a creep, but you got farther for some reason there. Got yourself a honey, but the marriage fell through. Then you cried about Russia and how it wasn't what you expected after all. So you then went to the Philippines. Married the first bar girl who let you smash without a condom, had a KID with her (that you later abandoned), and when that eventually went south you declared the Philippines to be the problem. So you went to Taiwan to drive taxis while living in your parents' basement where you, once again, restarted the cycle anew.

Much like @Shemp (whose reply won't be seen so last word haha!), you live in a delusion where you really believe you know someone's life story and have all the answers. Same with @MarcosZeitola and his Blue Murder obsession. He's usually chill, but gets weirdly creepy and distant when you ask him how he got to the Philippines. Wouldn't someone who is "happier abroad" like he claims be more than happy to share that info so that other men here can finally put their money where their mouths are and carve their own slice of happier abroad for themselves? He claims to "have found several men loving filipinas" yet, none of the long-timers I spoke to have vouched for him. Almost as if he's fake or yet another conman. At least Cornfed has his excuse. What's this clown's? Marcos hasn't any answers. BUT . . . the thing is, you DO have the answers, they just aren't what you want to hear. You have to work on yourself man. Yes-men like Taco and Fschmidt won't give it to you straight, but I will. Women aren't the problem. Your failure to address your shortcomings are. Get your act together man. Time to shape it up!
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

As for @Spencer, he's just an idiot. No more a clown than the users I mentioned above. Nothing of value would be lost if he was banned, but he's so insignificant I can't imagine a reason to ban him.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Verbal clashes create psychic energy. Used positively, that energy can pull us from stagnation (break the hold of demons) and push us in new directions. Be careful of banning people just because they create occasional clashes, otherwise you cut off your psychic energy supply. Constant clashes another story.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Shemp wrote:
October 2nd, 2021, 1:33 pm
Verbal clashes create psychic energy. Used positively, that energy can pull us from stagnation (break the hold of demons) and push us in new directions. Be careful of banning people just because they create occasional clashes, otherwise you cut off your psychic energy supply. Constant clashes another story.
Profundity so depth we see some aborder are absorber the spirt force that wiseton propgate here on the happy abord so congratis shemp
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Man With a Plan wrote:
October 2nd, 2021, 12:00 pm
@Winston - Bro, you're the admin of an unimporant, backwater, Chinese basket weaving forum that few people visit. I'm not reading that essay of bullshit because it's retarded (like you). You're a 60 year old taxi driver who blames everything and everyone for his problems. You didn't do well in the west (with women), so you went to Russia. You were a creep, but you got farther for some reason there. Got yourself a honey, but the marriage fell through. Then you cried about Russia and how it wasn't what you expected after all. So you then went to the Philippines. Married the first bar girl who let you smash without a condom, had a KID with her (that you later abandoned), and when that eventually went south you declared the Philippines to be the problem. So you went to Taiwan to drive taxis while living in your parents' basement where you, once again, restarted the cycle anew.

Much like @Shemp (whose reply won't be seen so last word haha!), you live in a delusion where you really believe you know someone's life story and have all the answers. Same with @MarcosZeitola and his Blue Murder obsession. He's usually chill, but gets weirdly creepy and distant when you ask him how he got to the Philippines. Wouldn't someone who is "happier abroad" like he claims be more than happy to share that info so that other men here can finally put their money where their mouths are and carve their own slice of happier abroad for themselves? He claims to "have found several men loving filipinas" yet, none of the long-timers I spoke to have vouched for him. Almost as if he's fake or yet another conman. At least Cornfed has his excuse. What's this clown's? Marcos hasn't any answers. BUT . . . the thing is, you DO have the answers, they just aren't what you want to hear. You have to work on yourself man. Yes-men like Taco and Fschmidt won't give it to you straight, but I will. Women aren't the problem. Your failure to address your shortcomings are. Get your act together man. Time to shape it up!
To much make liar after liar forwhy cus wiseton so kind and nicely so watch yo problem jac beterment beg not get banman cus you say sooooo meanman dareth inultings on bossman hiself letus see
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Shemp wrote:
October 2nd, 2021, 1:33 pm
Not when it comes to Blue Murder or Man with a Plan. All he does it attack and insult and shit on people, that's all he does, 100 percent. Totally nasty and antagonistic. Way beyond an occasional clash. An occasional clash creates chemistry, that's why you see it in romance movies all the time. No peace. So conflict has to be artificially generated.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Man With a Plan wrote:
October 2nd, 2021, 12:00 pm
@Winston - Bro, you're the admin of an unimporant, backwater, Chinese basket weaving forum that few people visit. I'm not reading that essay of bullshit because it's retarded (like you). You're a 60 year old taxi driver who blames everything and everyone for his problems. You didn't do well in the west (with women), so you went to Russia. You were a creep, but you got farther for some reason there. Got yourself a honey, but the marriage fell through. Then you cried about Russia and how it wasn't what you expected after all. So you then went to the Philippines. Married the first bar girl who let you smash without a condom, had a KID with her (that you later abandoned), and when that eventually went south you declared the Philippines to be the problem. So you went to Taiwan to drive taxis while living in your parents' basement where you, once again, restarted the cycle anew.

I told you to stop lying. Go to hell. And I do not drive taxis. I am here to be in purgatory, because that is the nature of this matrix, to put us in purgatory because we are here to suffer for some reason, so we must pay a tax and our fair share of suffering in order to feed the matrix. Why else would I be in a place where I suffer? Stupid f***er.

That's it. You really asked for it. You are banned. Lying deliberately is a bannable offense. You are also a nasty f***ing piece of excrement too. Totally miserable, violent, nasty, and wicked. Pure evil is your words. Sick motherf***er. Get outta here.

I sentence you to death by firing squad.

Winston speaking to his men:

"Get this scumbag out of my sight. Tie him to the stake."

Men: "Yes sir."

Winston:

"Attention! Shoulder, arms!"

"Make ready....... Take aim......."

"FIRE!"

Man With a Plan is now DEAD!

"Go bury him in some ditch. Get this scumbag's body away from here."

Men: "Aye Aye sir."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Man with a Plan is dead. Take him away. Bury him in a ditch somewhere. Good riddance. Sick scum like that should never have existed.

Well that's one wicked scumbag down that we can scratch off the list.

@Guhji so you see, I do take action after all. Do you wanna be next? Or can you change and be a decent civilized man?

UsernameHere
Freshman Poster

Post by UsernameHere »

@winston - That would be why you have trouble fitting in anywhere and having long lasting, successful relationships, man.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

UsernameHere wrote:
October 2nd, 2021, 3:12 pm
@winston - That would be why you have trouble fitting in anywhere and having long lasting, successful relationships, man.
Are you Man With a Plan? Why do you come back after being banned? You know you're not allowed to do that. Just to get a parting shot? How pathetic.

FYI, you don't know me and you have no credibility at all. All you do is try to make people feel as miserable as possible, so you hope they will kill themselves. It's sick and evil. Go to hell where you belong. Sick motherf***er. If you were standing in front of me now I'd kick your ass. Sicko. Psycho.

I do not have trouble fitting in anywhere, only in North America and NE Asia. Because I have a soul and am not a zombie or clone. I am a victim, a sane person in an insane world, as Erich Fromm put it. So you are wrong yet again.

I have 4 logical reasons why mainstream fake shallow people hate me in another thread, none of them are my problem or fault. Sorry but this isn't a sane world. You falsely assume that it is.

Also I have a lot of friends that I've known for more than a few years, including some of this forum too.

Please do not come back again. You've already been shot and executed.

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Man With a Plan wrote:
October 2nd, 2021, 12:06 pm
As for @Spencer, he's just an idiot. No more a clown than the users I mentioned above. Nothing of value would be lost if he was banned, but he's so insignificant I can't imagine a reason to ban him.
Interesting comment from a troll about another troll/sockpuppet.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What was Blue Murder/Man with a Plan's problem? If he had a tough miserable life full of disappointments, why doesn't he take it out on those who wronged him rather than on innocent people like us? Doesn't he know the difference? Why go after the innocent? What's the logic behind that? I can understand what it's like to be a born loser and treated like crap by people and life, however, I don't get why they need to take it out on innocent people. Isn't it more natural to go after those who wronged you?

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Winston wrote:
October 5th, 2021, 2:39 pm
What was Blue Murder/Man with a Plan's problem? If he had a tough miserable life full of disappointments, why doesn't he take it out on those who wronged him rather than on innocent people like us? Doesn't he know the difference? Why go after the innocent? What's the logic behind that? I can understand what it's like to be a born loser and treated like crap by people and life, however, I don't get why they need to take it out on innocent people. Isn't it more natural to go after those who wronged you?
Yes but some people are just really mad, angry, and their only form of happiness is tearing other people down. He could have also been doing it for laughs and trolling. He was honestly the worst person I ever saw anywhere on the internet.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
UsernameHere
Freshman Poster

Post by UsernameHere »

Yohan wrote:
October 3rd, 2021, 12:56 am
I suggest you shut your stupid ass up 'fore you get the work, son. Nobody even talking to you over here.
Winston wrote:
Wrong on the identity thing. But anyway, it's funny that you sperg out and ban someone when they call you out for your bullshit. You really typed out some cringe ass roleplay about "shooting" someone like this is 1776. That's exactly why you will always be a loser. You'll be stuck driving taxi cabs from here on out, my guy. Grow up.
Tsar wrote:
October 5th, 2021, 3:03 pm
Yes but some people are just really mad, angry, and their only form of happiness is tearing other people down. He could have also been doing it for laughs and trolling. He was honestly the worst person I ever saw anywhere on the internet.
I mean, you go after little girls so if that's the worst to you . . . you got some issues.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

UsernameHere wrote:
October 11th, 2021, 12:25 pm
Yohan wrote:
October 3rd, 2021, 12:56 am
I suggest you shut your stupid ass up 'fore you get the work, son. Nobody even talking to you over here.
Winston wrote:
Wrong on the identity thing. But anyway, it's funny that you sperg out and ban someone when they call you out for your bullshit. You really typed out some cringe ass roleplay about "shooting" someone like this is 1776. That's exactly why you will always be a loser. You'll be stuck driving taxi cabs from here on out, my guy. Grow up.
Tsar wrote:
October 5th, 2021, 3:03 pm
I mean, you go after little girls so if that's the worst to you . . . you got some issues.
No, he was trolling and bullshitting, not me. A bullshitter is not truth. But calling out a bullshitter is truth, which is what I do. You must be evil becuase you have everything backwards, which is very Satanic/Luciferian. Deep down you must realize this.

Also, just because I like history doesn't make people dislike me. If someone dislikes me, it's because their soul doesn't resonate with mine, not because I'm a history buff or live in the past. Duh. You're so dumb. Too dumb to be here.

Btw, you are a terrible liar and you don't even know how to mask your IP. You denied being Blue Murder/Man with a Plan. However I checked your IP and you are using the same IP as Man with a Plan. See below. GOTCHA! BUSTED! You should learn to hide your IP like PAG does. He knows how to be an untraceable troll, you do not. Even PAG is smarter than you. You not only have shit personality, but you are low IQ and dumb as well, the worst combination.
IP for this post: 73.55.124.36 (73.55.124.36)

Other users posting from this IP Posts
Man With a Plan 25
Anyhow, you were already executed by my British Red Coat firing squad. Now you are resurrected as a zombie, so we will have to blow your head off like a zombie and ban you again. lol

Kaput. Man with a Plan has been BANNED again.