I just received my vegan leather travel watch case for a handful of my watches

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re: I just received my vegan leather travel watch case for a handful of my watches

Post by Voyager1 »

You envy that guy. You would love to be in his shoes (finances). He doesn't have to pretend.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I just received my vegan leather travel watch case for a handful of my watches

Post by MrMan »

dupe
Last edited by MrMan on July 22nd, 2021, 2:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Italianman wrote:
July 21st, 2021, 12:36 am

Then I decided to simply rip up the carpet and install new subflooring and luxury vinyl planks.

Since wood is 3x more pricey right now, I got some of this shit

I put luxury vinyl plank in my house. If you get a high-end enough plank, they are not supposed to scratch easily. I dropped tools on scraps and it did not scratch. A utility knife will cut right through it. For the value versus money, I think it is better than wood, at least right now. Wood is up 3x what it used to be.

I wish I would have gotten two brands and mixed them, though, to allow for more variety in the wood. You just have to make sure the patterns interlock.

I found installing it exhausting. Part of it was learning. I learned how important it was to keep everything clean and vacuum out hairline cracks.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Last edited by Voyager1 on July 24th, 2021, 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

Voyager1 wrote:
July 22nd, 2021, 8:14 am
You envy that guy. You would love to be in his shoes (finances). He doesn't have to pretend.
Obviously you do. I have no desire to be some 70 year old elderly man :lol: I wasn't even born when he started making his investments.
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

MrMan wrote:
July 22nd, 2021, 2:01 pm
Italianman wrote:
July 21st, 2021, 12:36 am

Then I decided to simply rip up the carpet and install new subflooring and luxury vinyl planks.

I put luxury vinyl plank in my house. If you get a high-end enough plank, they are not supposed to scratch easily. I dropped tools on scraps and it did not scratch. A utility knife will cut right through it. For the value versus money, I think it is better than wood, at least right now. Wood is up 3x what it used to be.

I wish I would have gotten two brands and mixed them, though, to allow for more variety in the wood. You just have to make sure the patterns interlock.

I found installing it exhausting. Part of it was learning. I learned how important it was to keep everything clean and vacuum out hairline cracks.
This is true. Very durable.

Wood laminate flooring vs. vinyl is not even close. However, I wish had went with 5mm loose lay vinyl plank vs. glue down vinyl plank. Click and lock vinyl plank IS a complete fraud. Loose lay IS the best and easiest to install not to mention repair.

I brought in a $1300 Lake Shore deluxe firm euro pillowtop bed today

with matching $150 luxury Shag rugs

I figure if I do all of the shopping, I'll be able to get a higher rent each month. The majority of people lack developed taste.
Last edited by Italianman on July 23rd, 2021, 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

Voyager1 wrote:
July 23rd, 2021, 6:56 am

Mark Cuban is worth $4.1 Billion, with a B.

B. B. B. B. B.

Daymond John only $350 million with an m :lol:
And? Knowledge is king in investing; the more you know, the more opportunities you'll have. Cuban has a technical background. The other person has a background in the fashion industry. Since technology has taken over the world, one has amassed more wealth through investments. The most essential thing is to figure out a method to put capital to work, which they all appear to be doing and seem to be enjoying their lives. You, on the other hand, are a destitute, bitter loser with nothing :lol:
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

The sixth watch has just arrived.

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Italianman wrote:
July 23rd, 2021, 9:38 am
Who needs 6 watches? They're probably fakes like you :lol:
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
July 23rd, 2021, 10:37 am
Italianman wrote:
LoL
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

Voyager1 wrote:
July 23rd, 2021, 10:37 am
Italianman wrote:

You probably can't even afford to eat at McDonald's :lol:
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

That's funny because I saw you begging for change outside a McDonald's. You know with one of those coffee cups :lol:
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

Voyager1 wrote:
July 23rd, 2021, 11:42 am
That's funny because I saw you begging for change outside a McDonald's. You know with one of those coffee cups :lol:
Dude, don't you have some toilet to clean? You're not very clever

:lol:
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

I found PAG on TikTok

Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

Voyager1 wrote:
July 27th, 2021, 8:42 pm
I found PAG on TikTok

Lol, all I could find on Voyager's YouTube channel was a video of him releasing a chipmunk?