Banning and Warning Announcements

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
December 13th, 2020, 12:46 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 13th, 2020, 12:31 pm
Winston wrote:
December 13th, 2020, 4:18 am
You need to work on your inner self. You obviously aren't happy. Happy joyful people don't act or talk like you do. And you know it. You also need to get your act together and act more CIVIL here. No one likes an ass who lashes out at everyone. You gotta learn to act decent man. .
Oh really? So I guess I if I moped around angry at the world while stewing in my conspiracies of vaccine domination and anti-Christianity living in Asia, I would be happy then? I guess I would be your definition of "happy" if I too were permanently frustrated at not being able to convince others to believe in the religious myths I have been led to believe, or believe the vaccine propaganda that I have fallen for, huh?

The veneer of "decency" falls flat when you have been fully ok with mentally disturbed posters calling for the deaths or exterminating others here.

I do quite well avoiding what you would define as "happy."
No dont u get it? I dont care what u believe or what your beliefs are. The bottom line is you gotta learn to be CIVIL and POLITE. Thats basic etiquette in any forum, even an open minded forum like this one. Do u understand? You cant go insulting people every post and calling them an idiot.

Each person is free to discuss the topics they are interested in. If you dont like the topic then dont participate. Very simple. Thats how it works in a free speech forum.

We are talking about your uncivil nasty behavior here CE. Not the nature of the topics here. Please understand that.
I would agree to that as soon as you enforce the same standard on Hypermak and Cornfed. I won't hold my breath!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

December 13th, 2020, 5:03 pm
I would agree to that as soon as you enforce the same standard on Hypermak and Cornfed. I won't hold my breath!
We are already held to a higher standard, it is just that you are the problem.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:
December 13th, 2020, 12:46 pm
December 13th, 2020, 12:31 pm
Winston wrote:
December 13th, 2020, 4:18 am
You need to work on your inner self. You obviously aren't happy. Happy joyful people don't act or talk like you do. And you know it. You also need to get your act together and act more CIVIL here. No one likes an ass who lashes out at everyone. You gotta learn to act decent man. .
Oh really? So I guess I if I moped around angry at the world while stewing in my conspiracies of vaccine domination and anti-Christianity living in Asia, I would be happy then? I guess I would be your definition of "happy" if I too were permanently frustrated at not being able to convince others to believe in the religious myths I have been led to believe, or believe the vaccine propaganda that I have fallen for, huh?

The veneer of "decency" falls flat when you have been fully ok with mentally disturbed posters calling for the deaths or exterminating others here.

I do quite well avoiding what you would define as "happy."
No dont u get it? I dont care what u believe or what your beliefs are. The bottom line is you gotta learn to be CIVIL and POLITE. Thats basic etiquette in any forum, even an open minded forum like this one. Do u understand? You cant go insulting people every post and calling them an idiot.

Each person is free to discuss the topics they are interested in. If you dont like the topic then dont participate. Very simple. Thats how it works in a free speech forum.

We are talking about your uncivil nasty behavior here CE. Not the nature of the topics here. Please understand that.
But hypermak and Cornfed aren't insulting me in every post. How can you compare yourself to them? They may mock occasionally, which is normal, but I don't see them doing it every post like you do. Do you see the difference? Plus you are insulting them too. If you stop and act more civil, they may act more civil to you too. Haven't you considered that? I feel like a schoolteacher teaching you kids right from wrong. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

WorldTraveler wrote:
December 13th, 2020, 1:14 pm
The Forum has changed greatly over the years. It was a mistake to merge your Conspiracy Theory website with a Happier Abroad. Yes, traveling and living overseas has gone mainstream and every person who knows very little has a youTube channel about living overseas. Unfortunately 90% are totally one sided and say such things as you can live for $1000 in the Philippines or Ukrainian women make good wives. I'll never understand why people have these youTube channels to promote such fallacies. For people who want to live or travel abroad there is little on HA except the few long term travelers who are still here and present a unbiased view of what it is really like to live overseas. Many other posters that traveled told me they left due to the fighting. You need to get some of your past posters who travel to post again here. Travelers on HA don't care about conspiracy theories which just dilutes or ruins a site which is supposed to be about living overseas.
To be fair, covid having killed international travel in 2020 likely contributed. Maybe we get sucked into these silly conspiracy theory threads of Winston's in part because there is less to talk about with borders around the world closed. (And I think it's fine to have a sub-forum for that, just as it's fine that almost any male-dominated forum on the web has a sub-forum for discussing video games. (Hey, why *doesn't* HA have a subforum for discussing video games!?))
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
December 13th, 2020, 9:51 pm
But hypermak and Cornfed aren't insulting me in every post. How can you compare yourself to them? They may mock occasionally, which is normal, but I don't see them doing it every post like you do. Do you see the difference? Plus you are insulting them too. If you stop and act more civil, they may act more civil to you too. Haven't you considered that? I feel like a schoolteacher teaching you kids right from wrong. lol
@Winston

I could say that my verbal fights with @Contrarian Expatriate contributed to him turning even sourer than he used to be, but it's ultimately a lie. Even before I started to bicker with him and expose him for the bogus he is, I remember very clearly him calling @MrMan's wife a whore and MrMan himself a cuck and even a pedophile for the sole reason that he is married, probably happily married, and his life has probably gone through the same ups and downs of any normal married couple.

Whatever he is or does in real life, it's pretty hard not to notice that he is the one who is miserable with his current lifestyle, despite insisting that the opposite is true. Even if (and it's a big "if") all he says about his success and wealth and Ukranian p***y is true, how come he keeps slapping those things on everybody's face and jump on personal attacks every time anyone dares contradicting him?

Isn't it obvious that any happy person would be serene, happy to listen and share their life, probably a lot humbler and certainly not so eager to pick up a fight at every sentence that doesn't go down well with him.

That's why I like to call him on his BS, just like I do with his clownified alter ego, PAG. I can't stand people who
  1. want to pose as the king of the jungle, at all cost
  2. don't even bother to make their fake persona believable, and
  3. start run-the-mill personal attacks whenever someone points out the bleeding obvious, which is that they sound anything but happy and balanced.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

hypermak wrote:
December 13th, 2020, 11:03 pm
That's why I like to call him on his BS, just like I do with his clownified alter ego, PAG.
If you are suggesting that CE and PAG are the same person, I would think that almost certainly isn't true.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Maybe it's because you and Winston got into a bit of a personal scuffle, with the whole Christianity thing? He doesn't mind it too much when people call each other all sorts of nasty shit; if he did, he would have gotten rid of PAG/Spencer and the like ages ago already. He just doesn't like it when he is the one being criticised. I remember being warned years ago for mentioning Winston's age, for instance... :lol: The fact that he's pushing fifty upsets him or something, and he got a bit pissy about it. The description 'middle aged' bothered him too, but he seemed to have gotten over it by now lol.
Cornfed wrote:
December 13th, 2020, 11:13 pm
hypermak wrote:
December 13th, 2020, 11:03 pm
That's why I like to call him on his BS, just like I do with his clownified alter ego, PAG.
If you are suggesting that CE and PAG are the same person, I would think that almost certainly isn't true.
I know you don't like CE but we can all agree that there's a certain intelligence present in some of his postings that has never, ever been apparent in any of the drivel PAG has spammed the forum with. However undeserved you consider his "affirmative action caused wealth", he still strikes me as a man who's actually traveled the world, whereas PAG strikes me as a man who's watched the Discovery Channel once or twice, watched some documentaries about 'hacking' and now lives in shady Ukranian motels working in IT and pretending to be a big shot.

We can debate on what one's definition of a loser is, but PAG of all people on this forum comes closest. He's also mentally ill to a degree where he makes all of Winston's flat earth bullshit seem completely benign and even sensible in comparison.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

flowerthief00 wrote:
December 13th, 2020, 10:23 pm
WorldTraveler wrote:
The Forum has changed greatly over the years. It was a mistake to merge your Conspiracy Theory website with a Happier Abroad. Yes, traveling and living overseas has gone mainstream and every person who knows very little has a youTube channel about living overseas. Unfortunately 90% are totally one sided and say such things as you can live for $1000 in the Philippines or Ukrainian women make good wives. I'll never understand why people have these youTube channels to promote such fallacies. For people who want to live or travel abroad there is little on HA except the few long term travelers who are still here and present a unbiased view of what it is really like to live overseas. Many other posters that traveled told me they left due to the fighting. You need to get some of your past posters who travel to post again here. Travelers on HA don't care about conspiracy theories which just dilutes or ruins a site which is supposed to be about living overseas.
To be fair, covid having killed international travel in 2020 likely contributed. Maybe we get sucked into these silly conspiracy theory threads of Winston's in part because there is less to talk about with borders around the world closed. (And I think it's fine to have a sub-forum for that, just as it's fine that almost any male-dominated forum on the web has a sub-forum for discussing video games. (Hey, why *doesn't* HA have a subforum for discussing video games!?))
Because video games are a useless topic. We don't wanna encourage that, because it's just escapism and a waste of time. Conspiracies are different, they are a part of life and history. If you don't believe that, go look at the links and videos I posted in the John Birch Society thread and the Andy Thomas thread.

Btw MarcosZeitola, I'm not a Flat Earther anymore remember? But I do believe in Geocentrism. I told you all that long ago. Some of your views are outdated. :P
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

WorldTraveler wrote:
December 13th, 2020, 10:44 am
Yohan wrote:
December 13th, 2020, 10:01 am
December 13th, 2020, 3:56 am
Oh, so I see it only matters if the attacks are against YOU. Doesn't matter because I was planning on pulling out of this forum anyhow. It has gone WAY down in recent years and I don't like the subject matter anymore. Too many of the active posters are defeatist losers who are hostile to self improvement and there is nothing I learn from the forum and nothing of value that is ever passed on. Paranoia, doomsday thinking, anti-vaxxing, and Christianity have nothing to do with living abroad so the forum no longer reflects what I am about anyhow.
Unfortunately there is no way I can delete my own account, but you can certainly do so if you wish.
CE, please cool down.

Yes, I agree, it is true that the forum changed from introduction to foreign countries, foreign women, way of life outside of Western countries, etc. to somewhat worthless, boring and annoying topics - anti-vaxxing, despite nobody is forced to line up for a vaccination, flat earth idiotism, religious drivel about Christianity, troll postings a la PAG etc. etc.

I wonder however what we can do to bring the forum back to normal again.
Back when we first began posting @Yohan, this forum and its concept were timely, cutting-edge, and ahead of it’s time. Now that expatting and living abroad have caught on with the mainstream, there is a certain element that hates life gravitating here. What’s worse, they don’t DO anything but complain and hate on those of us who DO and HAVE made it.

The usefulness of the forum has therefore run its course unless you relate to personal misery, incel life, and conspiracy theories, and financial struggle.

So I am not sure it is even salvageable at this point because living abroad is now mainstream.
Well yes and no. Living abroad has become mainstream on YouTube and on the Travel Channel. However, going abroad to escape America's problems or your problems, still isn't talked about. For example, David Icke and Alex Jones won't mention going abroad to escape the NWO or problems in America. The American Mental Health industry won't tell people that they can solve social anxiety or Aspergers or loneliness and alienation, by going abroad to friendlier more soulful countries. And those who do Ted Talks like Lisa Rankin who talk about loneliness and social isolation have no solution to it and won't mention going abroad as a solution. So in that sense, it's not mainstream.

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
December 14th, 2020, 12:12 pm

Btw MarcosZeitola, I'm not a Flat Earther anymore remember? But I do believe in Geocentrism. I told you all that long ago. Some of your views are outdated. :P
I can't keep up with all the conspiracy theories, Winston. I stand corrected. :wink:

I've got a friend IRL who is quite into conspiracies. His latest obsession is nano-chips in Covid-19 vaccines and how it is designed, according to him, to make a large percentage of the receiving population sterile. What's your take on that?
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

I had enough: I'm going to say it:

I don't like how you and Frank @fschmidt have explicitly admonished and even castigated, from accessing this site, for half a fvcking year Contrarian Expatriate in lieu of other people who are unyielding derelicts to the site. He uses the best diction IN CONTEXT on here. He's a a walking thesaurus and I learn so much from him. The man is not even a Briton, and his vernacular....his lexicon is the most superior on the forum and people should learn from this man whom is not being compensated.

Nobody has left a trail of substantiation more than Contrarian since bonecrkr in the the late 00s. There should be a Book of @Contrarian Expatriate like there was on bonecrkr! This is not disrespect towards @Yohan whom has been MGTOW for 20 years+, nor of @ladislav v, nor of @Rock, etc.

@Winston, you have chosen a solipsist misanthrope Askhenazim to be in charge of the website...how ironic is that to let a Jew take over the banking system as well as the web forum...always some authoritarian position an elitist Jew has in an American LLC, INC or any of business entity paid for in some shape or fashion. Therefore Winston, your moniker from thereon out shall be Eazy-E, and Frank's name should be Jerry HELLer. It shant be Winston!!! N.W.A no longer stands for N.iggas With Attitude...it now stands for Nitwit (or Numbskull Nicumpoop) Who's Asian American yet Asinine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvRc7pwnt0U

I'm throwing in the towel like Colin Powell.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
December 15th, 2020, 9:06 am
I don't like how you and Frank @fschmidt have explicitly admonished and even castigated, from accessing this site, for half a fvcking year Contrarian Expatriate
Where? Show me one example of me saying anything about CE accessing this site in the last half year.
@Winston, you have chosen a solipsist misanthrope Askhenazim to be in charge of the website...how ironic is that to let a Jew take over the banking system as well as the web forum
So you are a racist now? That's ironic.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
December 15th, 2020, 9:06 am
..... This is not disrespect towards @Yohan whom has been MGTOW for 20 years+
Hi, E Irizarry, please stay with us - with the few remaining regular members.

I don't see any disrespect against myself, why should I? I consider myself as a 'moderate MGTOW' - a movement which did not even exist, when I decided to move away forever from Western feminist and christian-based Europe more than 40 years ago and never came back.
I settled down in Asia which fits me better in many aspects - with weak influence of feminism and christianity.

I try to get along with everybody, I don't hate anybody.
-----
About this HA-Forum, I hope it will again improve to the better, as we say, after rain is sunshine.

I am somehow optimistic, trolls will be bored after a while and move on. PAG + his sockpuppets also did not show up since a while.

This anti-vaxx BS will also disappear after a few million people get their vaccination.

International travel will recover and we will again have some more stuff to write about...Covid-19 virus and the worldwide reaction to cut off tourism worldwide clearly attributed to the low standard of this forum during 2020.

Take it easy, and cool down....be patient.

I wish everybody the best for the coming year 2021.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yohan wrote:
December 15th, 2020, 9:06 pm
This anti-vaxx BS will also disappear after a few million people get their vaccination.
What are you basing that on? What is your expertise? I only have a mere undergraduate degree on the subject and years of casual interest. How do you know better? Do you think you know better because the powers that be are recommending this and you figure that they must be right because they must know best and be acting in your interests? If so, I really don't know what to say.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
December 15th, 2020, 1:06 am
Winston wrote:
December 14th, 2020, 12:12 pm

I can't keep up with all the conspiracy theories, Winston. I stand corrected. :wink:

I've got a friend IRL who is quite into conspiracies. His latest obsession is nano-chips in Covid-19 vaccines and how it is designed, according to him, to make a large percentage of the receiving population sterile. What's your take on that?
I agree with the part where it says that it will create sterilization in some nations. America for example. I won't get into the details but I will say when someone wants to genocide humanity, they do not want to genocide the present. Genocide of presently living humans could start a war or people would get caught. Nazi-style genocide against any population or all humanity cannot work in the 21st Century which is why when a country or a group is patient, it is better to genocide the future of humanity before they are even born. In some ways it is more cruel and evil.

I think gene modification or nano-chips for stealth tracking could be a possibility for some nations. Some nations are completely owned by corporations and the elites that control those corporations. That is why the world is divided into spheres of vaccination, and why the West is really pushing vaccination, especially in the US. It depends on where the injection happens what a nano-chip could do.

I would trust a Russian vaccine more than an American or British vaccine. I know that I will not get any Covid-19 vaccine. Covid-19 might be real but the seriousness of it is almost entirely a hoax. Ebola is more serious than Covid-19, it is just Covid-19 is more contagious. Covid-19 also kills more people with comorbities but it could be argued that they didn't die of Covid-19 but they died because of at least one comorbitity.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑