Latest feel good story

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Latest feel good story

Post by Yohan »

Cornfed wrote:
May 17th, 2020, 3:53 pm
Here a mudshark’s boyfriend hadn’t gotten round to murdering her for some reason, so his daughter stepped up to the plate. The disturbing part of the story is that the mudshark was allowed to expose her 11 year old presumably white son to danger. Where is CPS when you need them?
https://41nbc.com/2020/04/26/stepdaught ... -mother-2/
A horrible crime without any explanation why. Either this crazy woman belongs to a secure mental ward or to a jail cell - for life. Racist motivated or not, what does this matter...

For sure NOT the latest feel good story.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
May 17th, 2020, 3:53 pm
Here a mudshark’s boyfriend hadn’t gotten round to murdering her for some reason, so his daughter stepped up to the plate. The disturbing part of the story is that the mudshark was allowed to expose her 11 year old presumably white son to danger. Where is CPS when you need them?

https://41nbc.com/2020/04/26/stepdaught ... -mother-2/
Corny, I commend you for the apt use of an American sports metaphor. Or would 'step up to the plate' also be a cricket expression? Do they play cricket in New Zealand?

Post by Guest »

gsjackson wrote:
May 18th, 2020, 9:31 am
Corny, I commend you for the apt use of an American sports metaphor. Or would 'step up to the plate' also be a cricket expression? Do they play cricket in New Zealand?
No, it is not a cricket expression so I am using an American baseball expression, although softball is a common sport in NZ. Yes, cricket is the traditional summer ball sport in NZ but is falling out of favour.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

This is another case good for Cornfed's collection and what I said in my previous comment.

She runs after him - the 'super sportman' with money and now she claims he raped her....
Seriously, what did she expect?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sport ... laims.html
....met the woman online and invited her to his home, in breach of lockdown guidelines, sending a vehicle to collect her
... the Chelsea star is said to have asked the woman to arrive at his property wearing lingerie and that the pair exchanged flirtatious messages beforehand.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

And another story of a woman who did not receive enough sex....

Such stories are many, somehow I feel this thread should be renamed, it's not really about 'feel good stories' - it's more about despicable actions of dirty-minded women....

It's also about feminism, as such women getting away with remarkably lenient sentences for their wrongdoings.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... romps.html
Married female nursery worker, 20, is jailed for 30 months for having sex with 13-year-old boy then giving birth to his baby
Leah Cordice, 20, from Windsor in Berkshire, has been jailed for 30 months
She seduced 13-year-old boy when she was 17 and gave birth to his daughter
Cordice initially falsely claimed teenager raped her but jury rejected claims
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yohan wrote:
May 18th, 2020, 9:48 am
This is another case good for Cornfed's collection and what I said in my previous comment.

She runs after him - the 'super sportman' with money and now she claims he raped her....
Seriously, what did she expect?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sport ... laims.html
....met the woman online and invited her to his home, in breach of lockdown guidelines, sending a vehicle to collect her
... the Chelsea star is said to have asked the woman to arrive at his property wearing lingerie and that the pair exchanged flirtatious messages beforehand.
It cost her nothing and she is probably just looking for a payday. It would only have been funny if he had killed her.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Cornfed wrote:
May 18th, 2020, 10:27 am
It cost her nothing and she is probably just looking for a payday. It would only have been funny if he had killed her.
In this case he killed her, and he is NOT a black guy.... still, I do not think, this is 'funny'.

The core of this problem is with the woman. - Women have to learn to change their behavior, to change their criteria how they choose their buyfriends.
There is no shortage of young men, who are not violent, are lonely, would like to be with a nice girlfriend, but are rejected.

On the other side, any violent idiot has no problem with women running after him. - I am sure this guy will receive even love-letters in his prison cell....

And this is sad, and not funny at all.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... riend.html
Swedish girl, 17, was decapitated 'by Iraqi-born boyfriend, 23, who wrapped her head in aluminium foil' after she broke up with him in case that has shocked the country
Wilma Andersson's head was found last November two weeks after she vanished
Ex-boyfriend Tishko Ahmed Shabaz is charged with her murder, which he denies
Relatives say Wilma had gone to his house to pick up belongings after break-up
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yohan wrote:
May 18th, 2020, 7:58 pm
It depends on the context you take it in. It is sad that she didn't become the loyal wife to a good Swedish man and the mother of quality children. However, since that was never going to happen, it is funny that she got her comeuppance so soon instead of getting away with her treacherous relative mudsharkery for longer.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Cornfed wrote:
May 18th, 2020, 8:25 pm
Yohan wrote:
May 18th, 2020, 7:58 pm
It depends on the context you take it in. It is sad that she didn't become the loyal wife to a good Swedish man and the mother of quality children. However, since that was never going to happen, it is funny that she got her comeuppance so soon instead of getting away with her treacherous relative mudsharkery for longer.
Any comeuppance, any punishment should fit the wrongdoing as a general rule.

This guy is a dangerous killer - and should never be released from jail. This stupid girl did not deserve to die such a cruel death.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... riend.html

No woman deserves to be killed, gets thrown acid in her face, or is beaten up to a cripple solely because she is running after the wrong men for sex.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Cornfed, to make it clear,

I was badly treated by women while still living in Europe. This made me really hardened and mistrusting towards Western women.

I am surely not a man to feel any sympathy for a Western woman, who socializes with violent gangsters for sex, but makes fun out of ordinary men, ignores, belittles and rejects them - and is suddenly the poor girl who gets some slaps across her face, a good hiding or a bucket of cold water over her body or something like that from her wonderful boyfriends who were just released from jail.

Really her problem, I don't care if these thugs in the street - full with alcohol and drugs - are teaching their girls a lesson for what reason ever. I often said, women should choose their men more carefully and should reconsider their criteria what they expect from them.

I am not responsible for stupid girls who give preference to thugs and I am not responsible for violent thugs who are beating up their girls.
I cannot do anything about that. Up to them...

However to make it clear, this 'comeuppance' as you call it, must never go so far that the girl is ending up in a hospital or even in a morgue.
There is no excuse for such severe violence. In such a case the woman is really the 'victim' and the thug has to be sent to jail.

No way for me to consider it as 'funny'.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yohan wrote:
May 20th, 2020, 9:46 am
No woman deserves to be killed, gets thrown acid in her face, or is beaten up to a cripple solely because she is running after the wrong men for sex.
Of course they do. They harm all of society for generations to come just to sate their perverted sexual deviancies. Them being killed or badly injured as a result is like a terrorist bomb maker blowing himself up in his garage.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here is the opposite of a feel good story, but it provides an example of why mudsharks are scum and deserve to die. A mudshark moves to a black high crime neighbourhood so her and her pet could “be around people who look like us”. Presumably she thought black females looked like her because they also tend to be morbidly obese. As a result her white son is murdered. While her son was 18 and therefore an adult at the time, you would wonder why she wasn’t previously prevented from exposing him to danger.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -arms.html
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 8:38 am
Here is the opposite of a feel good story,
Unlike Cornfed, I am not racist. I take joy in the death of all (cultural) Americans regardless of race. Hopefully the Covid insanity will result in economic collapse and mass starvation which would bring great joy to my heart.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 10:53 pm
Cornfed wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 8:38 am
Here is the opposite of a feel good story,
Unlike Cornfed, I am not racist. I take joy in the death of all (cultural) Americans regardless of race. Hopefully the Covid insanity will result in economic collapse and mass starvation which would bring great joy to my heart.
This is not really an issue of racism. The reason this is not a feel good story is that someone other than the person responsible was killed. If the white mudshark mother were killed, that would have been great. Yes it is statistically probable that the young man who was killed also deserved to die, but I do not assume that and even if true it is sad for what might have been.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The black female stuntman who died on the set of Deadpool 2 turned out to be an incompetent diversity hire. If only this could happen to all diversity hires.

https://www.vox.com/culture/2017/8/24/1 ... ris-update
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Cornfed wrote:
August 5th, 2020, 6:54 pm
The black female stuntman who died on the set of Deadpool 2 turned out to be an incompetent diversity hire. If only this could happen to all diversity hires.

https://www.vox.com/culture/2017/8/24/1 ... ris-update
The sad thing was that she was, apparently, a professional motorcycle driver, just not a stuntwoman. I can imagine how many of these people would literally die for a job in Hollywood.