Banning and Warning Announcements

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Spencer »

Yohan wrote:
March 28th, 2020, 10:26 am
About time to remove StanfordGuy (=PAG) and all his comments.

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=33428

Also the forum should be checked for spammers. AgathaPoect for example.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=33527
yea he trolls but at same time is real and inspires for who wants to go europe and enjoy happy aboard single man abundant life. what is your value to forum, get married and have kids grandkids live japan and pattaya get raise philipines god daughter? some peole dont want marry, even many losers on this reject forum dont want so why are you better than standford?
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Spencer wrote:
April 3rd, 2020, 10:30 am
Yohan wrote:

yea he trolls but at same time is real and inspires for who wants to go europe and enjoy happy aboard single man abundant life. what is your value to forum, get married and have kids grandkids live japan and pattaya get raise philipines god daughter? some peole dont want marry, even many losers on this reject forum dont want so why are you better than standford?
When I read your comments, I suspect you are another sockpuppet of PAG.

About my value to this forum? I joined 5 years ago and I wrote so far 3392 comments, and what did you contribute to this forum? You joined 5 days ago and offered nothing but 11 troll-like comments.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Yohan wrote:
April 3rd, 2020, 11:24 am
Spencer wrote:
April 3rd, 2020, 10:30 am
Yohan wrote:

When I read your comments, I suspect you are another sockpuppet of PAG.

About my value to this forum? I joined 5 years ago and I wrote so far 3392 comments, and what did you contribute to this forum? You joined 5 days ago and offered nothing but 11 troll-like comments.
i'm newbie nothing poster. you spend too much life here. quantity but nothing inspiring, just guy who couldn't hack it in europe so got lucky in japan but now its ancient history and japan girl not easy like decades before. stanfordguy contributes more in a few posts for inspiration and excitement than you do over years and thousands of ramblings. you fit into mainstream happy abroad, boring, no imagination, nothing of inspiration, just monontonous telling us your old story of japan, pattaya, cebu bla bla no ideas nothing to inspire no photos just history from 80s

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

why judging and why call yohan old man, disguised mocking backhand respect. (You could try and be a little more respectful to Yohan. He's an old man) you young but old before time, marry tiny brown girl surround by peasantry, drinking, sounds bored like you already sleep other girls there, no money can be made broke philipine countryside, even you fooled before braging rich man talk. your life same as burned out foreigner in cebu or angeles, drink, play brown asian girl why give up on europe what happened to make you run from that?

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Yohan wrote:

In addition to StanfordGuy, PAG has also been posting as "Spencer." Please ban both profiles and let's hope he gets some professional help for himself.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
April 3rd, 2020, 1:19 pm
Yohan wrote:

In addition to StanfordGuy, PAG has also been posting as "Spencer." Please ban both profiles and let's hope he gets some professional help for himself.
:+1:
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Yes, ban both spencer and stanfordguy.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

why do you want ban me? what rules did I break? i call some of you out for truth from forum history and you butthurt. why does truth bother you so much? I like stanfordguy but its free opinion so why censor me if you feel hurt feeling. maybe stanford broke rule about nude but where I didnt notice. For me what is your violation to banning. tell the rule broke. Maybe angry Im not polite tell you what you are and you dont want to think about personal truth. But we should look in mirror if we gonna be on truther forum like this. why so serious, so sensitive, so angry, take self too serious. relax mens and accept the light

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Spencer wrote:
April 4th, 2020, 2:18 am
why do you want ban me? what rules did I break? i call some of you out for truth from forum history and you butthurt. why does truth bother you so much? I like stanfordguy but its free opinion so why censor me if you feel hurt feeling. maybe stanford broke rule about nude but where I didnt notice. For me what is your violation to banning. tell the rule broke. Maybe angry Im not polite tell you what you are and you dont want to think about personal truth. But we should look in mirror if we gonna be on truther forum like this. why so serious, so sensitive, so angry, take self too serious. relax mens and accept the light
It's true. I don't think you broke any rules. I don't think you are PAG either. Your writing style is very different from his. You sound like an immigrant or foreigner, not all American. What is your race? Did you grow up in America? Your IP is different from PAG's too. Why do you have an IP in NY and one in LA? How do you jump so fast between those two cities? lol. And why are you the only one worshipping PAG here? Can you explain? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Thank you not ban so I have voice, thank you thank you, nice and generous. I am ashamed not able to have real life not good look no travel money want to hide w screen name, just brain with no good action body. But enjoy watch you guys like drama movie, entertaining, so many losers here who fake to be somethings but also have brave guys here too. Winson is brave, no lies, show complete real self, always hunting truth in life, also stanford guy no fear and so many european girls how can he do it, please come back tell us for reality how? They not prostitute right, you know winson you been europe, are they real? Even dan cily brave and open no fear but big mental problem, sick man so not hero and dangerous. Some here want stanford and me banning. why, because we no hide what is clear. cornfed, are you nice guy deep down, you exagerate, not really hate all black people, just make big statement for attention, is it truth?

Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Winston wrote:
April 4th, 2020, 4:15 am
I don't think you are PAG either.
It's obvious that it's PAG pretending to be stupider than he is. Get rid of him and ban any further aliases of PAG without hesitation. And delete all his posts too.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Shemp wrote:
April 4th, 2020, 10:21 am
Winston wrote:
April 4th, 2020, 4:15 am
I don't think you are PAG either.
It's obvious that it's PAG pretending to be stupider than he is. Get rid of him and ban any further aliases of PAG without hesitation. And delete all his posts too.
I agree, all these sockpuppets and comments created by PAG should be deleted. It's about time to finish this nonsense.
There are no comments with any useful content from PAG - only troll postings with the sole intention to annoy regular members of this forum.

We do not even know if these pictures with PAG and 'his' girls are really with PAG or somebody else, pictures merely taken from the internet from somewhere.

PAG's sockpuppets of MarcosZeitola and what he thinks about Winston and this forum....

https://culturewhiz.org/users/marcoszeitola
https://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/wha ... manosphere

Domain Name: CULTUREWHIZ.ORG
Registry Domain ID: D177771681-LROR
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2018-09-25T13:11:15Z
Creation Date: 2015-10-29T17:34:32Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2020-10-29T17:34:32Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date:
Registrar: NameCheap, Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@namecheap.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6613102107
Reseller:
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
Registrant State/Province: Panama
Registrant Country: PA
Name Server: NS3.SOCIALIMPACTHOSTING.ORG
Name Server: NS4.SOCIALIMPACTHOSTING.ORG
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN Whois Inaccuracy Complaint Form https://www.icann.org/wicf/)
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2020-04-04T18:27:18Z <<<
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 4th, 2020, 11:45 am
If you are going to pretend to be someone else, isn't changing your writing style and online persona pretty much the oldest trick in the book? For the world's greatest Asian freethinker you're quite gullible. All he had to do was write like a dyslectic Mexican and suck up to you a little in broken Chinglish and you fell for it hook, line and sinker. And an IP really says very little nowadays when dealing with borderline tech savvy people.
Not exactly MZ. Other guys here have come back under different usernames, yet they still write the same and have the same style too. I can give you examples, but I don't think those guys want to be exposed here. Your writing style is like your fingerprints, very unique and cannot be changed. Even if it were possible, it'd require a lot of talent, and very few people could do it. So while it's possible that Spencer could be PAG, it's not proven or conclusive. I am not gullible about these things. I am an empath and can read people well. Remember I've caught a lot of guys who came back under a different username, including PAG when he came back under his new stanford guy persona. If he can fake his writing style, why didn't he do it when he returned under standford guy? Because it's not as easy as you think. If you want, try doing it yourself. Try writing in a fake writing style and change your writing style and sound like a Mexican/Asian immigrant, and you will see how difficult it is, especially if you write more than a sentence.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Spencer wrote:
April 4th, 2020, 6:50 am
Thank you not ban so I have voice, thank you thank you, nice and generous. I am ashamed not able to have real life not good look no travel money want to hide w screen name, just brain with no good action body. But enjoy watch you guys like drama movie, entertaining, so many losers here who fake to be somethings but also have brave guys here too. Winson is brave, no lies, show complete real self, always hunting truth in life, also stanford guy no fear and so many european girls how can he do it, please come back tell us for reality how? They not prostitute right, you know winson you been europe, are they real? Even dan cily brave and open no fear but big mental problem, sick man so not hero and dangerous. Some here want stanford and me banning. why, because we no hide what is clear. cornfed, are you nice guy deep down, you exagerate, not really hate all black people, just make big statement for attention, is it truth?
You are welcome. It is good that you are asking questions. Not a lot of people do that. Socrates said asking questions is how one learns new things and examines one's life. It's the hallmark of a truth seeker. As Socrates said: "An unexamined life is not worth living." So it's good that you ask questions and examine things to find out why some people get the results you want.

Anyway, I will try to answer some of your questions above in another thread, not this one, since it's off-topic here. I'll post the link when I do.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Spencer,
Ok I answered your questions here:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=42349&p=335701#p335701