Even after age 40 women are still entitled and have ridiculous standards

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Even after age 40 women are still entitled and have ridiculous standards

Post by jamesbond »

Good video by Better Bachelor explaining how even after age 40, American women still have ridiculously high standards.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Even after age 40 women are still entitled and have ridiculous standards

Post by jamesbond »

Women starting hitting the 'wall' at age 30. By the time they are 40, their sexual market value has plunged more than the stock market did during the 'great recession.' :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: Even after age 40 women are still entitled and have ridiculous standards

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 6:13 pm
Good video by Better Bachelor explaining how even after age 40, American women still have ridiculously high standards.

Hey Jamesbond that was a very interesting video. If these silly older women keep this craziness up they will be ALONE!!! So I suggest they get either a cat or dog as a pet for company. Not to mention a vibrator and/or a dildo. LOL!!!! Because while it's understandable that a much younger and attractive lady would be picky, no man in his right mind wants to deal with the same attitude from some older, "used up" (and post-menopausal) woman!!!