Do you want children? Why or why not?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Re: Do you want children? Why or why not?

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
January 15th, 2020, 8:06 am
But the simpish fools like Mrman and Hypermak equate the concept of marriage with all of that. Mrman does so because he is a religious nutjob, and Hypermak because he is has this fixation on the marriage fantasy in his head. You, on the other hand, are just a guy who likes the process raising children, period. You are not whining about some imaginary duty to populate the planet like @MrMan, and you aren't having a mental breakdown like @Hypermak because somebody disagrees with everything he was taught by his Mommy and Daddy.

You are just doing what you want to do because you want to do it without any mention of having to be married. That tells me you are happy with your choices unlike the idiots I just mentioned who are anything but happy.
You keep misreading, misquoting and running your fantasy movie on whatever I said or keep saying. For the umpteenth time, I never said I am obsessed with marriage and I never said I will marry any time soon. I simply said I would consider marriage with the right kind of woman, if and when I find her. Consider that, with all probability, the woman I will be committing to will be from a country like the Philippines. Marriage will be a pre-requisite condition for her visa and a bunch of other practical stuff. Marriage isn't only an expression of love and commitment, there are also other considerations, especially around children and logistics.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

hypermak wrote:
January 15th, 2020, 5:30 pm
January 15th, 2020, 8:06 am
But the simpish fools like Mrman and Hypermak equate the concept of marriage with all of that. Mrman does so because he is a religious nutjob, and Hypermak because he is has this fixation on the marriage fantasy in his head. You, on the other hand, are just a guy who likes the process raising children, period. You are not whining about some imaginary duty to populate the planet like @MrMan, and you aren't having a mental breakdown like @Hypermak because somebody disagrees with everything he was taught by his Mommy and Daddy.

You are just doing what you want to do because you want to do it without any mention of having to be married. That tells me you are happy with your choices unlike the idiots I just mentioned who are anything but happy.
You keep misreading, misquoting and running your fantasy movie on whatever I said or keep saying. For the umpteenth time, I never said I am obsessed with marriage and I never said I will marry any time soon. I simply said I would consider marriage with the right kind of woman, if and when I find her. Consider that, with all probability, the woman I will be committing to will be from a country like the Philippines. Marriage will be a pre-requisite condition for her visa and a bunch of other practical stuff. Marriage isn't only an expression of love and commitment, there are also other considerations, especially around children and logistics.
Dude, you're a mess, a virtual marriage train wreck in the making. When it happens, let us know here so I can pepper you with, "I told you so!" over and over again. In the meantime, just stick to mopping the kitchen floors, peeling potatoes and pouring fresh coffee for the guests.
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

I also agree that marriage isn't really necessary. Modern marriage is a contract of governments and benefits lawyers. It also effects the tax code. In many or all Western nations it also makes the man at risk of losing assets and other rights. I think people can just call themselves married and agree to the same things like monogamy without needing a government's legal stamp.

The only reason marriage might be necessary is like Hypermak says. Some countries require a guy marry a girl to bring his girlfriend turned wife to the guy's country. Some require a guy marry a girl and become her husband before he can get a permanent residency permit to live in the girl's country. That's the only reason I can think of when marriage is necessary.

Maybe CE can weigh in about the immigration factor? Marriage is really a negative for men like CE and others have mentioned but like Hypermak has said, there is a role for marriage when it comes to immigration so a guy and girl can live together. For example an American guy marries a Russian or Ukrainian girl so he can get a permanent residency permit and live permanently in her country. Should they divorce after the guy receives his right of permanent residency assuming it doesn't disappear after a divorce or should they stay married because its a country not in the West?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Light wrote:
January 15th, 2020, 7:14 pm
I also agree that marriage isn't really necessary. Modern marriage is a contract of governments and benefits lawyers. It also effects the tax code. In many or all Western nations it also makes the man at risk of losing assets and other rights. I think people can just call themselves married and agree to the same things like monogamy without needing a government's legal stamp.
All correct with the exception of calling yourself married. If you put yourself out as married even though you are not legally married, that can be a basis for the courts to consider you "Common Law Married" in a lot of places. So you never want to do that.
Light wrote: The only reason marriage might be necessary is like Hypermak says. Some countries require a guy marry a girl to bring his girlfriend turned wife to the guy's country. Some require a guy marry a girl and become her husband before he can get a permanent residency permit to live in the girl's country. That's the only reason I can think of when marriage is necessary.
Light wrote: Maybe CE can weigh in about the immigration factor? Marriage is really a negative for men like CE and others have mentioned but like Hypermak has said, there is a role for marriage when it comes to immigration so a guy and girl can live together. For example an American guy marries a Russian or Ukrainian girl so he can get a permanent residency permit and live permanently in her country.
I personally am strongly against marriage, even for immigration reasons. First, a Western man should settle his family in HER country, not in his home country so she can be endowed with gynocentric legal powers over him. Second, I would find an separate legal means to remain in her country such as starting a business or getting an investment visa, retirement visa, or other visa type.

I think too many men get suckered into marriage due to the immigration factor and it is never a good route to go if the man values his personal sovereignty and protection from state meddling in his personal life. If you have children, that is often the best basis to secure permanent residency in her country.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

hypermak wrote:
January 15th, 2020, 5:30 pm
I married my wife too for similar reasons at the time. I felt it was a wise move, and it did make moving to and staying in her country easier. However, four kids later and several years after the fact... I'm not so sure anymore if marriage was something we could not have done without. I have since met quite a few men here who live with their Filipino girlfriends and children, forming families yet never having gotten a ring on anyone's finger or any form of ceremony. It can be done.

Now, sure, it may be easier in some circumstances to be married. But if you can avoid it and see no real reason to make things 'official', I see no real need to marry. I love my wife and my children. She definitely is "the right woman". But even she agrees marriage wasn't absolutely neccessary in retrospect and could have done without it. Then again, she is fairly unique for a Filipina as she is both highly educated as well as agnostic. Most will want a marriage if only for traditional reasons, but one can find girls who have no strong need for it. Those may be a little harder to find, but it can be done. Next step is to convince her family... chances are your in-laws would go gaga for a "big, fancy church wedding". We never had one of those, but a small ceremony was a concession we both made.

Either way, this thread is getting off-topic, it's about whether or not to have children. Children are awesome, and if you want them in whatever setting you want them, all the more power to you. Whether it's be with a wife, a girlfriend, a mistress or a surrogate, it's all up to you. There's many roads that lead to Rome, but if your personal Rome is fatherhood, it's a journey I wish you all the best luck on. Take care brother and enjoy growing your family and building something beautiful.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

January 15th, 2020, 6:51 pm
Dude, you're a mess, a virtual marriage train wreck in the making. When it happens, let us know here so I can pepper you with, "I told you so!" over and over again. In the meantime, just stick to mopping the kitchen floors, peeling potatoes and pouring fresh coffee for the guests.
Sure Granpa, as soon as I get married you will be the first one to know. :D

To say that about my profession means you have rarely or never dined in a place where chefs don't mop the floors or pour fresh coffee for the guests. Open that wallet a little more, show your Ukrainian beauties you can do better than McDonald's!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
January 16th, 2020, 12:54 am
January 15th, 2020, 6:51 pm
To say that about my profession means you have rarely or never dined in a place where chefs don't mop the floors or pour fresh coffee for the guests.
Dude you are simply the hired help, a kitchen hand who does manual labor for a living and in a 3rd world country to boot! While it is honest work, it is the type of work that is considered low-status which explains a lot about your disposition.

Tell a girl with high sexual market value what you do for a living and you'll be reminded of what you are and what you are not real quick.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

January 16th, 2020, 2:04 am
Dude you are simply the hired help, a kitchen hand who does manual labor for a living and in a 3rd world country to boot! While it is honest work, it is the type of work that is considered low-status which explains a lot about your disposition.
I am a "hired help" like every employee on the planet. Are you the successful entrepreneur who got their first million dollars at 25? Or just (most probably) a US government worker on a pension and some passive income due to investment?

Wherever I worked I was friends with wealthy people who really are as successful as it gets. All of them loved to have me around and not one of them had to - even once - resort to showing off what girl he f*cks or where and how he spends his money. Truly successful people don't boast things as menial as paying some girl for sex or a dinner. This alone speaks volumes about how successful you really are.
Tell a girl with high sexual market value what you do for a living and you'll be reminded of what you are and what you are not real quick.
Funny you mention that. Every single time I told my dates about what I do, they immediately asked to try my cuisine. 3 times out of 5, that wasn't the only things they tried. :)

You can bash as much as you want, the fact remains that I am young, happy with my life and what I do, I am in a country where hot girls push me in my room to have sex for free and (you bet) my salary is more than enough to have fun, since I have free accommodation/food and, unlike you, I never have to pay a peso to be with my dates.

You seem to be every bit the senile guy who has a lot of chips on his shoulder and uses his MGTOW/red pill views to proclaim how confident, successful and charming he is, and how pathetic everybody else is. Newsflash friendo: you're just an old pudgy black dude who needs injections to keep it up and a constantly open wallet just so he can be noticed. With all probability, you only have some disposable income because you never ever did a single good thing to anyone but yourself.

You're in your 50s and still chasing p*ssy in Ukraine, with no kids, no significant others, noone who could care less if you live or die...and yet we are the losers!!! :D :D MrMan's or Marcos Zeitola's legacy is a family who will remember their wit, their kindness and their strength for at least another generation. Yours is a name on some prostitutes' address book and a few pissed off people on an online forum. Well done you! :D
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
January 16th, 2020, 5:24 am
I am a "hired help" like every employee on the planet. Are you the successful entrepreneur who got their first million dollars at 25? Or just (most probably) a US government worker on a pension and some passive income due to investment?

Wherever I worked I was friends with wealthy people who really are as successful as it gets. All of them loved to have me around and not one of them had to - even once - resort to showing off what girl he f*cks or where and how he spends his money. Truly successful people don't boast things as menial as paying some girl for sex or a dinner. This alone speaks volumes about how successful you really are.
Funny you mention that. Every single time I told my dates about what I do, they immediately asked to try my cuisine. 3 times out of 5, that wasn't the only things they tried. :)

You can bash as much as you want, the fact remains that I am young, happy with my life and what I do, I am in a country where hot girls push me in my room to have sex for free and (you bet) my salary is more than enough to have fun, since I have free accommodation/food and, unlike you, I never have to pay a peso to be with my dates.

You seem to be every bit the senile guy who has a lot of chips on his shoulder and uses his MGTOW/red pill views to proclaim how confident, successful and charming he is, and how pathetic everybody else is. Newsflash friendo: you're just an old pudgy black dude who needs injections to keep it up and a constantly open wallet just so he can be noticed. With all probability, you only have some disposable income because you never ever did a single good thing to anyone but yourself.

You're in your 50s and still chasing p*ssy in Ukraine, with no kids, no significant others, noone who could care less if you live or die...and yet we are the losers!!! :D :D MrMan's or Marcos Zeitola's legacy is a family who will remember their wit, their kindness and their strength for at least another generation. Yours is a name on some prostitutes' address book and a few pissed off people on an online forum. Well done you! :D
And when you get finished peelings those potatoes, get over there and start chopping the lettuce. Do it quickly because you have a mountain of dishes to get done. And by the way, make sure you refer to all the hotel guests as sir and ma’am! You are there to humbly serve them, not daydream about local prostitutes who behave like they are impressed that you are the hired kitchen labor. :lol: It is bad enough that you fantasize about marrying them, but worse that you don’t understand that you are a worthless lump of “merda” who couldn’t succeed in his own country so you resorted to eeking out a pathetic living there. 😆

If I visit the Philippines, I could hire you to scrub my kitchen so you could have a little extra money to visit local prostitutes and select your future wife. Italian women don’t want merda who cook food for others, they want successful men of means. Maybe that’s why no you can’t even find a Filipina who would want to marry you culo! Now that’s pretty bad!!!!
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

January 16th, 2020, 8:30 am
And when you get finished peelings those potatoes, get over there and start chopping the lettuce. Do it quickly because you have a mountain of dishes to get done. And by the way, make sure you refer to all the hotel guests as sir and ma’am! You are there to humbly serve them, not daydream about local prostitutes who behave like they are impressed that you are the hired kitchen labor. :lol: It is bad enough that you fantasize about marrying them, but worse that you don’t understand that you are a worthless lump of “merda” who couldn’t succeed in his own country so you resorted to eeking out a pathetic living there. 😆

If I visit the Philippines, I could hire you to scrub my kitchen so you could have a little extra money to visit local prostitutes and select your future wife. Italian women don’t want merda who cook food for others, they want successful men of means. Maybe that’s why no you can’t even find a Filipina who would want to marry you culo! Now that’s pretty bad!!!!
Ouch. So funny my Italian belly aches. :D :D

Running out of red pill arguments, if all you can do is attack my job, or at least what you think my job is.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
January 16th, 2020, 10:27 am
January 16th, 2020, 8:30 am

Ouch. So funny my Italian belly aches. :D :D

Running out of red pill arguments, if all you can do is attack my job, or at least what you think my job is.
I'm not attacking your job at all. I am simply describing you. But the truth sometimes feels like an attack with guys like yourself, I get that.

I'm not even sure why I waste time on you, other than to have a little fun at your expense. I never, ever want to switch circumstances with you and become a third-rate cook in the Conrad Hotel working horrible hours and picking low hanging fruit among the local women while deciding which one I want to marry!

You'd be a lot more appealing to high-value women if you joined the Cosa Nostra. At least they could respect you and you would not have to hide out in the Philippines to try to find a desperate woman to wife up. :lol:
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

January 16th, 2020, 1:49 pm
I'm not attacking your job at all. I am simply describing you. But the truth sometimes feels like an attack with guys like yourself, I get that.

I'm not even sure why I waste time on you, other than to have a little fun at your expense. I never, ever want to switch circumstances with you and become a third-rate cook in the Conrad Hotel working horrible hours and picking low hanging fruit among the local women while deciding which one I want to marry!

You'd be a lot more appealing to high-value women if you joined the Cosa Nostra. At least they could respect you and you would not have to hide out in the Philippines to try to find a desperate woman to wife up. :lol:
Whathever, Granpa. :D

You are describing me according to the movie in your mind. You don't know what kind of chef I am, or the girls I date. Now it's Italian mafia stereotypes, every reply a notch lower.

Let's leave it like that: neither of us wants to "switch circumstances" with the other. Just, stop shoving your life choices down everybody else's throat as if it was the only possible path to sexual gratification, let alone a manly life.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
January 16th, 2020, 4:46 pm
January 16th, 2020, 1:49 pm

Whathever, Granpa. :D

You are describing me according to the movie in your mind. You don't know what kind of chef I am, or the girls I date. Now it's Italian mafia stereotypes, every reply a notch lower.

Let's leave it like that: neither of us wants to "switch circumstances" with the other. Just, stop shoving your life choices down everybody else's throat as if it was the only possible path to sexual gratification, let alone a manly life.
Quit your feminine whining. No one is shoving anything down your throat. It just feels that way because you are butthurt from being triggered by a dose of hard truth.

I specifically recall REPEATEDLY telling you to go get married. When the fantasy wears off you’ll be wanting out of it faster than a greasy mafioso runs from a Carabinieri.

Sorry that hurts your feelings but you’ll get used to it.
rashmika12
Freshman Poster

Post by rashmika12 »

This is a very nice topic on which you are doing discussion because having children is very lucky
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Jeallom wrote:
April 24th, 2020, 2:02 pm
I have 2 children, both girls, one is 3, and the other is 5 years old, I love them more than anything else. Sometimes it's really hard to be a parent but it's really worth it. Don't be afraid to have children, you will be surprised how happy you can be.
Thats not the problem, how happy will they be long term here on earth. Our rulers are building a Terminator style control grid world wide and the planet is dieing at a alarming clip.

The ape grafted with technology has f***ed this place up good so any one with a brain has to do some major soul searching before they bring children here or you just pull your pecker out and have at it like so many animals do...
Time to Hide!