Anyone else attracted to black American women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Anyone else attracted to black American women?

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

@ContrarianExpatriate is only wrong twice a day like a broken clock....or a broken record methinks.

https://player.vimeo.com/video/373666112
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

No, it is because you interact in a rude and obnoxious manner. You also had to make up a lie about me as a retort because you are in the wrong and facts don't support your case. Typical of your posts.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

MrMan wrote:
November 16th, 2019, 6:14 pm
No, it is because you interact in a rude and obnoxious manner. You also had to make up a lie about me as a retort because you are in the wrong and facts don't support your case. Typical of your posts.
Kind of like how you lied today by saying I am softening my views on marriage?

If I am rude to you, it is only because you are a fake Christian hell bent on spreading your lies among the forum here so that other men could join you in abject cuckoldry.

You don't fool me for one minute. You are but a demonic pawn masquerading around as some virtuous, pious good guy. I see right through you and others here do too!

You deserve to be treated rudely for trying to dupe others into your pathetic lifestyle. Go find your wife so she can drag you into her "social calendar" like a beat up rag doll! :lol:
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
November 16th, 2019, 5:26 pm
@ContrarianExpatriate is only wrong twice a day like a broken clock....or a broken record methinks.

If that beast assaulted a member of my family like that I guarantee she would not have lasted the day.

It is really something to see idiots like @MrMan make excuses for black women. Maybe if something like this happens to his children it would enable him to think more clearly and realistically about it instead of being a veritable libtard about it.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 16th, 2019, 6:54 pm
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
November 16th, 2019, 5:26 pm

If that beast assaulted a member of my family like that I guarantee she would not have lasted the day.

It is really something to see idiots like @MrMan make excuses for black women. Maybe if something like this happens to his children it would enable him to think more clearly and realistically about it instead of being a veritable libtard about it.
Gladly I would have acquired a public record for assault for this one if I were in your shoes, too, dude. Nobody would do that to my nephew nor my niece, and they are exceptionally-great kids. It's not cliche although it sounds like it. Two reasons why I don't have a public record now: (1) I did all my street fighting in the 90s where there were only analog flip phones that couldn't record "crimes" (if smartphones existed back then, I would have been nailed to the cross for groping [women] on the subway train (fun fun fun way to decompress besides the gym) to actually breaking anddddddddd breaking into public property. I got that out of my sistem before the smartphone era. I reverted to one grope in the smartphone era and luckily I wasn't exposed nor detained...enough confessions, Dear Father. hahahaaa Yes @Cornfed you say that was the *bleeeeeeeeeeeep* side of me if you'd like. ;-)
I forgot dickhead's name Update: @MacDaddy, but if he would have flown to Ohio to step to me, it would have been in the sticks somehwere where there were no cameraas and we wouldn't have smartphones switched on before we get into it.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

November 16th, 2019, 6:48 pm
MrMan wrote:
Your response was clearly softer in that post than it had been.
If I am rude to you, it is only because you are a fake Christian hell bent on spreading your lies among the forum here so that other men could join you in abject cuckoldry.

You don't fool me for one minute. You are but a demonic pawn masquerading around as some virtuous, pious good guy. I see right through you and others here do too!
So you don't believe in God, but you believe in demons? Promoting virginity, then marriage, then fidelity in marriage and actually raising your own kids (as opposed to your idea about prostitutes having to bear all the responsibility), is not demonic. You call evil good and good evil.

If you've had conflict resolution training, what is your excuse? Judging by your posts, do you expect anyone to believe that you behave any better than the women in these videos?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
November 18th, 2019, 7:42 pm
November 16th, 2019, 6:48 pm
MrMan wrote:
Your response was clearly softer in that post than it had been.

So you don't believe in God, but you believe in demons? Promoting virginity, then marriage, then fidelity in marriage and actually raising your own kids (as opposed to your idea about prostitutes having to bear all the responsibility), is not demonic. You call evil good and good evil.

If you've had conflict resolution training, what is your excuse? Judging by your posts, do you expect anyone to believe that you behave any better than the women in these videos?
So is that the black and white thinking your ex-bargirl of a wife infected you with, or is that just your being a natural dumbass as usual?

I see why you were a real life 40 year old virgin who had to poach an Asian, leftover, throwaway woman all the way in Indonesia just to find someone to agree to marry and provide you with pity sex. :lol:

And by the way, have you had those paternity tests done for all your children yet as I advised you months ago? Your whole story just REEKS of your raising children that are not even your own.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

They say the use of profanity is a sign of a low IQ. You should remember your own training from the police you indicated you had received. I have a difficult time believing you would be good at deescalating situations given your temperament and rude behavior on this forum. It is a good thing you are not policing the streets.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
November 19th, 2019, 2:08 pm
I have a difficult time [understanding].....
Well no surprise there! You have a difficult time with most things that were not forced fed to you via Christian brainwashing and blue pilled conditioning.

Your desire to make men cuck themselves out just like you did is "Dead On Arrival" here. You might have better success on some simp, mangina or tradcuck forum.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

More childish comments.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
November 20th, 2019, 1:32 pm
More childish comments.
Another cucked-out simp comment.....
8)
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Dolph Lundgren used to date Grace Jones but some guys will do anything to promote their career. She looks like she got her makeup done at Acme Sandblasting...

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Taco wrote:
November 22nd, 2019, 4:13 pm
Dolph Lundgren used to date Grace Jones but some guys will do anything to promote their career. She looks like she got her makeup done at Acme Sandblasting...

Interesting, but Grace Jones was born and raised in Jamaica so she is not an African American woman culturally speaking. Same with the model Iman who married David Bowie because she was Africa born and raised.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Aretha Franklin might be responsible for the beginning of the "You Go Girl" movement. FREEDOM! I'm sure her boyfriends were heavy drinkers...

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Look at the body language. It's an accusation, a demand for an imposed entitlement. The actual transliterated title of the song is "You Better Pay Or Else". It is literally a demand accusation covered by an obtuse threat of dire consequences, drama of reputation destruction. The song is primarily about projection, freedom here actually means the "freedom to project".
The Aretha Franklin song has nothing what so ever to do with personal freedom as a guy would think of it.
משה בן יצחק