Hooking up in China.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
joejd
Freshman Poster

Hooking up in China.

Post by joejd »

So far I've only been able to hook up twice in China through Tantan and Chinalovecupid.com. Both women had experience living outside China. All the Chinese women I've met who have lived here their whole lived in China their whole life seem to have this mental barrier that prevents them from having sex with a guy on the first or second date even if they appear to be attracted to the guy. I found in the Philippines I had sex with pretty much all the Filipinas I managed to get to my hotel room through the have to charge my cell phone trick.

Any words of advice on getting laid in China?
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Re: Hooking up in China.

Post by xiongmao »

Be alpha and power through their shit tests.

I'm back in China and I suspect the glory days are long gone. It's still a 3rd world country, but everyone has collective delusions of grandeur.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Having sex on their first/second/third date isn't part of their culture.

And unless you're above average looking, then they're simply going to be embarrassed to be seen out with you - especially if you're outside Beijing or Shanghai.

Some things you need to be to be attractive in China - tall, well dressed, don't smoke nor drink and have a few quid - the rest is negotiable. To make the most of the 750 million women that are there - having a decent handle on Chinese is a must.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Foreign guys can still do OK here. But I've not seen nearly so many foreigners with Chinese wives/girlfriends. Maybe they've all left for better pastures.

I found a shard of glass in my drink tonight. For all the fancy cars and malls, it's still a developing country.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

I think that's a fair comment, I think that's part of its charm - some aspects - such as rail and air travel is better than anything in the UK and of course the very low crime rate is wonderful but there are aspects of it that is third world as it were.

A westerner can find a nice Chinese girl and probably find someone far nicer than he can back home - but these girls aren't desperate to cling onto a westerner like they are in certain countries around the South China Sea and probably a majority of them wouldn't entertain it.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

joejd wrote:
November 3rd, 2019, 9:30 pm
All the Chinese women I've met who have lived here their whole lived in China their whole life seem to have this mental barrier that prevents them from having sex with a guy on the first or second date even if they appear to be attracted to the guy.
Good grief. That is how most women in most places are and how most women have been through most of human history, and arguably have had good reason to be since it is the woman who has to bear, birth, and raise a child when conception occurs. To "seem to have this mental barrier" is completely normal. We shouldn't want it any other way.

Imagine if every woman had sex on every first date everywhere, remembering that most women don't settle down until after having been on dozens and dozens of dates. Would any woman be worth settling down with? Would any woman be suited for the job of motherhood? What would that mean for humanity's future?

Why do ppl always compare places to the Philippines as if the Philippines were some sort of baseline? The Philippines is freakish and abnormal.
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

flowerthief00 wrote:
November 8th, 2019, 11:37 am

Why do ppl always compare places to the Philippines as if the Philippines were some sort of baseline? The Philippines is freakish and abnormal.
Because the Philippines is easy to visit and features include the wide spread of English language proficiency added to a religious culture that is compatible to the nominal religion and culture of Americans and Europeans
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Post by CannedHam »

joejd wrote:
November 3rd, 2019, 9:30 pm
So far I've only been able to hook up twice in China through Tantan and Chinalovecupid.com. Both women had experience living outside China. All the Chinese women I've met who have lived here their whole lived in China their whole life seem to have this mental barrier that prevents them from having sex with a guy on the first or second date even if they appear to be attracted to the guy. I found in the Philippines I had sex with pretty much all the Filipinas I managed to get to my hotel room through the have to charge my cell phone trick.

Any words of advice on getting laid in China?
This is probably the same type of moron that complains that all women are whores, but will also complain when a woman doesn't sleep with him on the first or second date.

Newflash: Filipinas are some of the most desperate, gold-digging, shameless, useless cunts out there. They are literally the only women that will marry a fat, disgusting slob 30 years older than them just so they can gain some economic benefit, no matter how marginal.

China ain't a poor shithole country anymore. There are around 6 men for every 5 women. And many of those men have houses, cars, good jobs, savings, and speak Mandarin/Cantonese. Unless the woman is old, a single mom, or obese, what reason does she have to start messing around with foreigners?
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

CannedHam wrote:
November 13th, 2019, 2:30 pm
Newflash: Filipinas are some of the most desperate, gold-digging, shameless, useless c**ts out there. They are literally the only women that will marry a fat, disgusting slob 30 years older than them just so they can gain some economic benefit, no matter how marginal.

China ain't a poor shithole country anymore. There are around 6 men for every 5 women. And many of those men have houses, cars, good jobs, savings, and speak Mandarin/Cantonese. Unless the woman is old, a single mom, or obese, what reason does she have to start messing around with foreigners?
In a nutshell, you summed up the reality in the Philippines. But marrying a foreigner, no matter how hideous, for that marginal benefit might mean that that benefit is not as marginal to their eyes as it is to ours.

In my (limited) dating experience here, some of the more insulting things I ever heard from a Filipina is along the lines of "I am independent, I don't need a foreigner" or "I have two cute Pinoy boys chasing me, In don't need a foreigner".

I think the word "foreigner" is misused. What they usually mean by "foreigner" is usually the kind of jobless slob 20 or 30 years older you mentioned before. I met a few very cute and smart Filipinas with the kind of young foreigners (early 20s to early 30s) who shouldn't have any problem getting laid in their home countries, or any country for that matter. Those young men are foreigners but not "foreigners".

If I can read it correctly, what they usually mean is "I am not (yet) so desperate to have to go with a man who I find unattractive, shares very little of my culture, doesn't speak my language (which is Tagalog/Cebuano, below the super-educated upper class) and will attract a lot of wrong stares when I go out with him".
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Post by CannedHam »

hypermak wrote:
November 14th, 2019, 1:13 am
CannedHam wrote:
Newflash: Filipinas are some of the most desperate, gold-digging, shameless, useless c**ts out there. They are literally the only women that will marry a fat, disgusting slob 30 years older than them just so they can gain some economic benefit, no matter how marginal.

In a nutshell, you summed up the reality in the Philippines. But marrying a foreigner, no matter how hideous, for that marginal benefit might mean that that benefit is not as marginal to their eyes as it is to ours.

In my (limited) dating experience here, some of the more insulting things I ever heard from a Filipina is along the lines of "I am independent, I don't need a foreigner" or "I have two cute Pinoy boys chasing me, In don't need a foreigner".

I think the word "foreigner" is misused. What they usually mean by "foreigner" is usually the kind of jobless slob 20 or 30 years older you mentioned before. I met a few very cute and smart Filipinas with the kind of young foreigners (early 20s to early 30s) who shouldn't have any problem getting laid in their home countries, or any country for that matter. Those young men are foreigners but not "foreigners".

If I can read it correctly, what they usually mean is "I am not (yet) so desperate to have to go with a man who I find unattractive, shares very little of my culture, doesn't speak my language (which is Tagalog/Cebuano, below the super-educated upper class) and will attract a lot of wrong stares when I go out with him".
Good points all around.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

CannedHam wrote:
November 14th, 2019, 5:42 am
hypermak wrote:
November 14th, 2019, 1:13 am
CannedHam wrote:

Good points all around.
Thanks.