Anyone else attracted to black American women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Anyone else attracted to black American women?

Post by Moretorque »

Thats what happens when you f**k with the mother of all living..... BLACKman kill you or in this case female black man....

I call alot of black women female black man because they are more masculine than black men. No wonder the males want nothing to do with them...
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Moretorque wrote:
November 8th, 2019, 5:48 pm
I call alot of black women female black man because they are more masculine than black men. No wonder the males want nothing to do with them...
BINGO! :idea:
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Here is some idiot's future black wife and "baby's mama." Go ahead and have at it fool. Let me know how your children turn out!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Black female attacks a white female reporter for filming in the ghetto without proper ghetto authorization.

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Question for the black guys ripping into black women on these forums.
I mean I get it. Black American women are horrible. But black women overseas? I don't know about. And also being black and ripping into black people doesn't that just make you hate your own people.

How about your own mother or sister? I understand not all black men would want to date a black women but it sounds like as if black women are the worst people on the planet earth.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

chanta76 wrote:
November 10th, 2019, 8:08 pm
Question for the black guys ripping into black women on these forums.
I mean I get it. Black American women are horrible. But black women overseas? I don't know about. And also being black and ripping into black people doesn't that just make you hate your own people.

How about your own mother or sister? I understand not all black men would want to date a black women but it sounds like as if black women are the worst people on the planet earth.
400 YEARS of OPPRESSION, 400 years!
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

I like your questions and since you were respectful in asking them, I will venture to respond.
chanta76 wrote:
November 10th, 2019, 8:08 pm
I mean I get it. Black American women are horrible. But black women overseas? I don't know about.
I do think that American black women are the worst of the worst in terms of black women. However, black women in the Caribbean and in Europe are only but a degree better so they are still largely objectionable.

I would say black women in Latin America and in some parts of Africa have the highest propensity to be good wives and mothers, but the question is 100% moot for me because I am not physically attracted to black women.
chanta76 wrote: And also being black and ripping into black people doesn't that just make you hate your own people.
I would say no. But even if I agreed with that, my response would be "SO WHAT?" A lot of people around the world feel as though no matter how poorly they are treated, they have some obligation to stay loyal to their "own people." What you are missing is that it is often one's "own people" who are the most cruel and inhumane to a person. Let's look at what is happening in Venezuela, Hong Kong and in Chile today. Those peoples' own groups are oppressing, murdering, and repressing them.

This is a form of Group Stockholm Syndrome that is particularly problematic in America. For example, white American women are purposely causing white men to live their lives in debt slavery, prison, and even suicidal ideation. But, for some reason related to Group Stockholm Syndrome, white men feel obligated to remain loyal and in service to these white American women. The SMART white men go abroad or marry Eastern European, Asian or Latin women, but the masses of men continue this group loyalty to the group that most hates, abuses, and uses them.

I personally feel that the people who accuse others of "self-hatred" are doing so to shame you from leaving their plantation so they can continue to control, abuse, and use you for their purposes. Black women tried that with me for decades and it never, ever worked.
chanta76 wrote: How about your own mother or sister?
What about them? I have written in this very thread that they were unkind to me as a child, but my mother made the error of sending me to private schools with white female teachers and students. So I had the advantage of learning early that white women were kinder, softer, and more empathetic than black women. This acknowledgement only grew stronger as I interacted with black women in university, in the workplace, and in social settings. I would say if a black man had a particularly kind mother and sister, he would be doomed to ever acknowledge that black women as a group are hopelessly damaged and they seek to damage you for sport.
chanta76 wrote: I understand not all black men would want to date a black women but it sounds like as if black women are the worst people on the planet earth.
There are many evil people in the world. I do not compare black women to murderous megalomaniacs, but I do consider black women to be the worst mothers and wives in the world, hands down. Their dysfunctional offspring and their lack of ability to get or stay married is the proof in the pudding.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Taco wrote:
November 12th, 2019, 12:05 am
John McAfee likes them...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... itute.html
As I stated earlier in this thread, black women are known to treat white men better than black men by far if the white male takes interest in them....

Feminine black women are rare but there are some and some are very attractive..
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Moretorque wrote:
November 12th, 2019, 6:13 am
Taco wrote:

As I stated earlier in this thread, black women are known to treat white men better than black men by far....
I would agree, not all the time. However, same the same can be said of white women’s treatment of black men.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 12th, 2019, 8:11 am
Moretorque wrote:
Taco wrote:

As I stated earlier in this thread, black women are known to treat white men better than black men by far....
I would agree, not all the time. However, same the same can be said of white women’s treatment of black men.
The white men no longer want anything to do with most white American women anymore, if you aquire wealth the women will just take it through a system that has been set up legally to benefit them at the expense of the men and what percent of black men have the ability to aquire wealth in a modern society of real markets ?

Now in todays society where we have been driven the last 50 plus years in the US of big and bigger GOV pushed by their phony check book all real markets are out the window so the intellectually challenged can make a living and gain rank toting a weapon to enforce the British mis-deeds of the warfare welfare state as you are personally acutely aware of.. :roll:
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Moretorque wrote:
November 12th, 2019, 8:39 am
November 12th, 2019, 8:11 am
Moretorque wrote:
Taco wrote:

The white men no longer want anything to do with most white American women anymore, if you aquire wealth the women will just take it through a system that has been set up legally to benefit them at the expense of the men and what percent of black men have the ability to aquire wealth in a modern society of real markets ?
The part about the white men is very true and increasing which is great. However, apart from celebrities, most white women don’t couple up with black men due to wealth. They do so out of “feels,” sexual satisfaction, and the feeling of being highly valued. Black male celebs too often have not gotten the memo about divorce rape so they are being raked over the financial coals in high proportions.

But most middle class and affluent professional black men are shunning marriage also. But be careful about assuming there is a low percentage. The linked study shows black men reach the middle class at a rate of 57%, you just need to get out more to see that.

https://ifstudies.org/blog/fo ur-facts- ... n-america
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

On average Black men do have more sex drive and are equipped better so that part I can see as true on average.

Do you think women can maintain a modern society at all ? I ask because I read 5 years ago the the US got a D rating for it's infrastructure and the males have no reason to maintain it anymore if they cannot have healthy viable offspring.....
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Moretorque wrote:
November 12th, 2019, 10:11 am
Do you think women can maintain a modern society at all ?
Without the help of men, NO. It would implode because of bankruptcy, arbitrary enforcement of rules, welcoming of hostile outsiders, and feelings based culture versus pragmatism based culture. It would be a disaster and all you need to do is look at female staffed companies. They fail at a very high rate.

In Florida, I like to cite the example of "Feminist Bridge" which was a Florida International University contract to build a state of the art, cutting edge bridge. The engineering firm was female-owned and the project was female staffed. Needless to say, the bridge collapsed before it was finished because engineering does not care about feelings and the aesthetics of a bridge, it cares about the structural computations. I have seen high ranked women be dismissive of important details because, their feelings told them, "It will all work out." People died because of Feminist Bridge and that would be the result of a female maintained society.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

November 8th, 2019, 6:06 pm
Here is some idiot's future black wife and "baby's mama." Go ahead and have at it fool. Let me know how your children turn out!

The black woman in blue behind the counter kept her cool, which was commendable considering the circumstances.