American women today are fully addicted to violent killers!

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
AW Warning
Freshman Poster

American women today are fully addicted to violent killers!

Post by AW Warning »

Anyone who looks at the comparison page on the main website will see; "Gangsta worshipping thug culture" as one of the definitions of American culture. And that clearly shows that American women abhor nice guys! American women of the 2010s want violent thugs, killers, terrorists, gang bangers, drug dealers, American women today want guys who have all of the luxuries in the world and an 8 or 9 figure annual income and who get it all through armed robberies, murder, car jackings, burglaries, thefts, dealing illegal drugs, all illegal. They want guys with high powered AK-47s, IEDs, AR-15s, guys who will defend her with violent bloodshed and another person ending up dead. Especially a "nice guy" approaches within 75 feet of her and/or even glances in her direction, she wants him staring down the barrel of a loaded gun. American women are turned on these days when the only thing a nice guy glancing towards her causes is a shootout and a massacre. War turns American women on! Massacres and shootouts make American women wet. Watching a boyfriend car jack a stretch limousine at AK-47 gunpoint and even blast/kill the driver sexually arouses American women. Especially beware of American women who have flat tummies and large boobs! Those women especially are hooked up easily with domestic terrorists; once I came across a place called "Dixie Clubhouse" or "Dixie Road Place" in Cape Coral, Florida on Facebook and saw, in a few of their pics, this one really hot looking skinny redhead with big fat boobs (looked somewhere in the neighborhood of roughly 36-F). I can about guarantee her boyfriend/fiancee/husband's probably even got enough homemade IEDs to bring down the Spivey Building in East St. Louis! And enough guns and ammo to turn an entire downtown area into a bloodbath.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: American women today are fully addicted to violent kille

Post by OutWest »

AW Warning wrote:Anyone who looks at the comparison page on the main website will see; "Gangsta worshipping thug culture" as one of the definitions of American culture. And that clearly shows that American women abhor nice guys! American women of the 2010s want violent thugs, killers, terrorists, gang bangers, drug dealers, American women today want guys who have all of the luxuries in the world and an 8 or 9 figure annual income and who get it all through armed robberies, murder, car jackings, burglaries, thefts, dealing illegal drugs, all illegal. They want guys with high powered AK-47s, IEDs, AR-15s, guys who will defend her with violent bloodshed and another person ending up dead. Especially a "nice guy" approaches within 75 feet of her and/or even glances in her direction, she wants him staring down the barrel of a loaded gun. American women are turned on these days when the only thing a nice guy glancing towards her causes is a shootout and a massacre. War turns American women on! Massacres and shootouts make American women wet. Watching a boyfriend car jack a stretch limousine at AK-47 gunpoint and even blast/kill the driver sexually arouses American women. Especially beware of American women who have flat tummies and large breasts! Those women especially are hooked up easily with domestic terrorists; once I came across a place called "Dixie Clubhouse" or "Dixie Road Place" in Cape Coral, Florida on Facebook and saw, in a few of their pics, this one really hot looking skinny redhead with big fat breasts (looked somewhere in the neighborhood of roughly 36-F). I can about guarantee her boyfriend/fiancee/husband's probably even got enough homemade IEDs to bring down the Spivey Building in East St. Louis! And enough guns and ammo to turn an entire downtown area into a bloodbath.
I think you have been watching too many combat video games. If you live in a gangbanger hellhole, MOVE AWAY

Most american girls have their issues, but having a killer BF
is not one of them.

FYI...neither an AK-47 or AR-15 are high powered rifles.
That's just media moron BS . a pretty average hunting rifle is more powerful than either one. When I was in the business, we used at least HK-91s, and they were not the hottest thing out there, but more than a match for AKs or any 223 calibre out there. A standard world war II M-1 rifle was also far more "high powered" with its 30-06 round.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

AW Warning wrote:Especially beware of American women who have flat tummies and large breasts! Those women especially are hooked up easily with domestic terrorists.
There are a few dots missing there which you didn't connect for me. This is just something I don't understand because you've failed to adequately explain what flat tummies and large breasts have to do with terrorism.

Actually I think I would prefer for a woman to have a flat stomach and large breasts. There are a couple of Jewish women I've known who satisfy that requirement. Still though, somehow I doubt they are having intercourse with terrorists. That's unless there are a few dots which I missed somewhere which explains how these things relate to one another. ;)

This is what happens when you're asleep and chronically depressed.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Adama wrote:Actually I think I would prefer for a woman to have a flat stomach and large breasts.
Me too. :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
AW Warning
Freshman Poster

Post by AW Warning »

jamesbond wrote:
Adama wrote:Actually I think I would prefer for a woman to have a flat stomach and large breasts.
Me too. :P
Now those are seriously hot babes there! In America, those are the exact kinds of women that hook up with domestic terrorists, and just approaching within less than even 300 feet of them is risking society still picking up your remains about a fortnight later. There ARE NO American women anymore living outside gang banger/terrorist hoods like St. Louis/East St. Louis, Chicago, Detroit, Camden, Paterson, South Los Angeles, West Palm Beach, parts of Atlanta, and such that are not either 400-pound resemblances of Jabba the Hutt or fully lesbian. American women like the ones pictured are like a delicious looking dinner with Krokodil and arsenic used as a preservative.

And FYI, the AK-47 IS a VERY high powered assault rifle! It's rounds have an average muzzle velocity calculated at approximately 1,602 miles per hour, and they can rip through both steel and concrete and still cause death and serious injury. AK-47 rounds can even rip through Kevlar vests and injure or kill. Look what happened to Officer James Zboravan during the 1997 North Hollywood shootout!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

AW Warning wrote:And FYI, the AK-47 IS a VERY high powered assault rifle!
Eh, 7.62x39mm is a medium powered rifle round. An assault rifle is by definition not high powered.
CB8
Freshman Poster

Post by CB8 »

AW Warning is right if he adds BLACK to the thread title. Black American women love thugs and abhor nice guys.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPceap9Kj_g[/youtube]
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Cornfed wrote:
AW Warning wrote:And FYI, the AK-47 IS a VERY high powered assault rifle!
Eh, 7.62x39mm is a medium powered rifle round. An assault rifle is by definition not high powered.
Typical media informed individual who is simply making himself look foolish. As you note, an assault rife is by definition not a high powered. An AR-15 shooting a typical 223 round packs about half the power of a 30-06 round you might have used in an M-1 standard army rifle used in WW II.

How "scary" a weapon looks in a video game is not relevant to the actual science that measures rifle round power in terms of actual muzzle energy.

A brick thrown off a high building can also do great harm, but its still not a high powered rifle.

Media types have brainwashed the public with the oxymoronic term "high powered assault rifle" in their attempt to fear monger. Additionally, in reality, very few of the murders committed in the USA involve so called assault rifles of any kind.
AW Warning
Freshman Poster

Post by AW Warning »

CB8 wrote:AW Warning is right if he adds BLACK to the thread title. Black American women love thugs and abhor nice guys.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPceap9Kj_g[/youtube]
Even WHITE American women love violent killers and terrorists and abhor nice guys! As do foreign borns who relocated to America and became Americanized. America is a killer culture. If you even noticed lately, at school dances and nightclubs, the soft, sexy slow dance music, as well as the classic and fun dance music of the 80s and 90s, has all gone the way of the wild goose and has been replaced with gangsta rap and occasional country. America will do all that it takes to make sure women either go only for violent terrorists or be lesbians.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Women love thugs! This is not only true in USA, it is the same in Western Europe. Young women are looking for adventure or at least for a guy with a full wallet, and this is what any honest young man, just working an ordinary full-time job cannot offer.

I have no understandings for such women if something is going wrong with such a relationship - they are adults, they are responsible for their bad choices.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

I think it's partly attention-seeking why they choose bad boys. Him being a notorious thug elevates her into the limelight locally and therefore she gets noticed - or so she hopes.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I just got back from a friend's engagement party. He is a 20something middle class son of an immigrant who is marrying a 20 something middle class (same type of job) daughter of an immigrant. This right here shows that none of what this site says pertains to all AW. By my estimation, (today, may change tomorrow to be honest), about 80% of American women are not worthy of relationships with good men because of deep mental issues (demonic possession and refusal to play the female/submissive role). There are still some decent women out there. My friend found one and she's worthy of being his glory. She's cute, didn't seem loud mouthed or feminist at all.

I even chatted up two other American women who seemed nice and decent. Also his other friends brought their wives who also seem like nice people.

Probably what happened to most of us, is that somehow we each missed some developmental milestone in high school regarding how to relate socially to women, and then deep depression. Some of us have gone on to figure out what has gone wrong and taken steps to fix those causes. The others simply moved to Russia or China, or became MGTOW.

Oh yeah, my friend is about 5'4", overweight, Peruvian and not especially good looking. His bride is about his height, very cute, Filipina-American, earns the same amount of money from working as he does. She didn't even know what he looked like while they were talking. It was a "blind chat" (as opposed to a blind date) where phone numbers were exchanged through an intermediary at work. They talked like that for four days until they met. Apparently looks do not matter to her. She's cute, but my friend is short, chubby, not a ladys-man, not especially charismatic. He is just another dude. I've known lots of short guys online who claim being short is the worst thing imaginable.

If what this site said were true, then she should only be going for men who are 6'0, muscular, good looking, driving a mercedes, who beats her daily, with a criminal history.

Oh and my friend's brother is the same as him, but BALD, and he has a girlfriend also.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Re: American women today are fully addicted to violent killers!

Post by josephty2 »

Perhaps the native american spirits or ghosts have something to do with it - or perhaps they were reincarnating as white women. Imagine that, white on the outside, native american (red) on the inside.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
Jonnyblond
Freshman Poster

Re: American women today are fully addicted to violent killers!

Post by Jonnyblond »

I would say it’s not killers they are attracted to but men they respect or not to be messed with. Most men that seem to be in trouble with the law or have a problem dealing with authority truly do attract women. I should know because when I was growing up and in junior high school. I noticed that being the trouble maker in school had massive benefits. The girls all had the “he’s so bad mentality”. It’s almost like a minor celebrity status. It was even more beneficial if you were someone who fought and could handle yourself and never backed down from a fight. You were known not to be messed with. It was not only respected but in a social setting..it truly works wonders. Look at bouncers at bars or clubs. They aren’t exactly the most best looking guys but they keep order and most guys don’t mess around with them but when they flirt with girls even with boyfriends or husbands..these guys seem to have a lot going for them even without money status. UFC fighters always have a hot looking wife or girlfriend because they have not only an arrogant and cocky personality but can handle themselves very good. Usually guys that tend to get in fights also show no nice guy mentality around women. No white knight is going to mess with an MMA fighter even if he’s being a tool around a girl. That’s why even I seen success overseas fast when I tended not to care what came out of my mouth and sure it offended girls but I didn’t apologize nor care what they thought..I spoke my mind and if they didn’t like it..so what. Did they leave or never want to talk again..no way..they got all nice and easy going and just eventually wanted to change the subject and not challenge me and I couldn’t blame them. I wouldn’t back down. But it also showed no desperation nor approval that I thought..oh no..now she might not like me anymore...hahaha..whatever.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Zambales wrote:
August 14th, 2016, 11:43 am
I think it's partly attention-seeking why they choose bad boys. Him being a notorious thug elevates her into the limelight locally and therefore she gets noticed - or so she hopes.
American women themselves are violent in their toxic hearts. Hateful, selfish, spoiled, they don't want an actual boyfriend; they want a bodyguard! An estimated 91% of American women born after 1980 are in gangs. They don't mature past 12 years old anymore. America is already a violent gang culture with rap infesting 98% of American nightclubs and bars. America may one day become more violent and dangerous than Venezuela.