Autism symptoms reduced nearly 50 percent after fecal transplant

Discuss news and current events around the world.
pitbull
Freshman Poster

Autism symptoms reduced nearly 50 percent after fecal transplant

Post by pitbull »

As I have said/predicted on this very forum...

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2 ... 093725.htm
In a new study, "Long-term benefit of Microbiota Transfer Therapy in Autism Symptoms and Gut Microbiota," published in Scientific Reports, Arizona State University researchers demonstrate long-term beneficial effects for children diagnosed with ASD through a revolutionary technique known as Microbiota Transfer Therapy (MTT), a special type of fecal transplant originally pioneered by Dr. Thomas Borody, an Australian gastroenterologist. Remarkably, improvements in gut health and autism symptoms appear to persist long after treatment.
I'm willing to work with Andrew Yang as head/Chief scientist of a new militarized scientific/medical force to cleanse Humanity. I would like a uniform similar to Doctor Wellington Yueh in Dune 8)

TD-40
Freshman Poster

Re: Autism symptoms reduced nearly 50 percent after fecal transplant

Post by TD-40 »

Science is finally starting to see how the intestinal flora in our guts is responsible for so many aspects of health. I would never have guessed that autism could be one of those areas. I have thought that autism is probably related to persistently high insulin instead coming from the parents.
TD-40
Freshman Poster

Post by TD-40 »

That's good but to be more comprehensive it would help to include what is known about all the hormonal problems that people are having, too, stemming from all the sugars and carbohydrates from our foods that are causing obesity and messing up people's hormones. Intestinal flora is one thing but there are others.
pitbull
Freshman Poster

Post by pitbull »

Hormonal problems are caused by bacteria, fungi, pathogens and environmental toxins like lead

http://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/canc ... t-recovery