Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Any Experiences? (Scam, Exposed, Reviews, Uncensored Open Discussion)

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

RTF0928
Freshman Poster

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by RTF0928 »

santo528 wrote:
October 16th, 2018, 12:47 pm
THE TRUTH IS... I have experienced a Dream Connections tour. I have also attended an AFA event. If you want to have a great time and party and do it again next year and the year after invest in an AFA tour. They will probably attempt to talk you into writing letters to the girls which is a huge red flag. Do not fall for the letter writing scam. If you are serious about finding a Ukrainian wife strongly consider going on a Dream Connections Quest Tour. My first trip to Ukraine was in May of 2012 with Dream Connections. it was an amazing experience and I met MANY attractive, intelligent, stable ladies. Unfortunately I did not make a long term connection but much of that was my fault. I attended an AFA reception the day after DC left. AFA (who were staying in the exact same hotel as Dream Connections) put on a good party, but with no guidance. If you needed a translator it was necessary to search for one. I returned home knowing I would be making another trip to Ukraine within the next year. Actually, I returned to Ukraine several times over the next 3 years and dated many attractive pleasant ladies. I had even received an "Introductory letter" on the AFA website from one of the ladies I had dated. It was written as though we had never met. Do you think she was the actual author??? Anyway, I had taken many pleasant trips by the beginning of 2016 and decided it was time to get serious. I contacted Mark and booked a tour in March of 2016. It was obvious Dream Connections was serious about providing the best possible tour as their training videos touched on everything. It was a difference of night and day between the 2012 and 2016 tours and it was obvious the massive efforts made at improving the men's chances to be successful. Each tour attendee is assigned a translator/ romance coach to guide them from early in the morning until they hit the sack at night. Who does that??? I don't know the exact number of guys that left that tour with a meaningful relationship but I am certain that minimum 10 of 17 have married or are engaged to a Ukrainian lady today. I met my wife at the first table I sat down at but couldn't get a date for 3 days. We were married within 100 days. I have been back to observe other tour events and have witnessed ladies from Kiev, Kharkov, Lviv, even Kazakhstan travel to attend these events because of the reputation Dream Connections has developed. At least five of my wife's good friends have attended after finding out that is where we met. The tour I was on is not unique. Similar results happen on each tour. As far as photos... my wife's profile was on the website as were 90% of the ladies at the events, approximately 85 in all. I suspect almost all of the negative postings are plants from other agencies with an agenda. Dream Connections is perfect for the man who has his own house in order and would like to find an attractive, intelligent, pleasant lady to pursue life with.
i have seen some of the afa videos and they advise against writing the women glad to hear you found success in ukraine tho santo good for you

Special Offer! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Winston »

ErnieMagic wrote:
September 20th, 2018, 12:04 pm
It's funny that Winston Wu NEVER addresses or asks MD IF the local agencies ARE "paying some of the women to attend the DC socials" after DC pay's the local agencies TO GET THEM TO ATTEND.. THEN DC SAYS WE don't pay any women to attend. Why not tell the men SOME OF THE WOMEN ARE PAID BY THE LOCAL AGENCIES TO ATTEND THE SOCIALS!
Why would you want me to address that? I'm not in a position to know that. I'm not a DC insider and do not know much more than you do. However, some insiders here have reported that they do know of some cases where ladies were paid to show up at a social, when there weren't enough of them. According to them, it does happen, but I don't know how often, like if it happens occasionally or almost on every social.

Why would I ask MD that? Of course he would deny that that happens. Does he specifically claim that the ladies are never paid to attend? If so where?

Obviously if that's true then MD would never tell the guys cause then they would feel that the ladies were not genuine. MD is not stupid and is not going to make a tactical blunder that would make himself look bad. He is a calculating businessman and would not shoot himself in the foot like that.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ErnieMagic wrote:
September 22nd, 2018, 9:44 am
Look carefully at his wording. He always says DC doesn't pay the women to attend the socials. Yet, never says the "local agencies" are not paying them. Ask him directly if "local agencies" are paying some of the women. Watch the shady answer... "Not to my knowledge".. hahaha Right sounds like a Hillary Clinton slick answer so she can worm her way out of it when the real proof is exposed..
That's true. MD could use that as a loophole. If he pays the local agencies and has them pay the ladies, then he would be paying them by proxy and could thus technically claim that he doesn't pay them directly, and get around this by a technicality. People do do stuff like that. Or MD could have one of his partners or managers pay them, and then technically he could say that "he" was not paying them, when in reality one of his staff or managers were. Again, that's another technicality he could use to avoid having to lie, though it would be misleading of course. Businesses use little technicalities like this all the time. It's not unusual.
TruthSeeker wrote: Where can we see his answer to this question? I did see him in one video saying he does not pay ladies to attend events.

Having some backroom deal of having a local agency pay the girl to attend an event is problematic. As I said local agencies are greedy and can not be trusted. What if the local agency reneges and doesn't pay the girl? That could blow up in Mark's face and make a big PR problem for him.

No, as I said the local agency is not paying girls to attend Mark's events. If they are being paid they are being paid by Mark or one of his subordinates like Irina.
You are not thinking straight. If MD wanted to pay an agency and have that agency pay the lady, he could just ask the lady to make sure she got paid. If she said yes, then it's not his problem anymore. If no, then the agency would be caught lying. This is easy to check. The agency would have no problem splitting the fee with the lady, maybe 50/50 or something.

When I dated a few ladies at an agency in Riga, Latvia, I got the sense they were paid to go out with me too. They weren't even shown my photo in advance. I paid the agency 30 dollars per date. If the ladies were paid, then obviously they got some cut out of that. Nothing unusual about that. It's very plausible.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ErnieMagic wrote:
September 22nd, 2018, 12:45 pm
Take a close look at these very hot women over the years at the socials through some of the DC videos. Yet, none of them EVER end up in marriage. How do you explain 100% of them never marry a DC???? Several hundred of them over 5 Yrs???
But what about these couples that met on DC? Aren't they fairly good looking or cute or decent looking at least?

http://www.dreamconnections.com/testimo ... /index.php

http://www.dreamconnections.com/testimo ... /index.php

Those may be touched up photos. But the ladies don't look unattractive or undesirable. Most men aren't that picky either.

Also what do you think of this couple from DC? Isn't the blonde very cute and pretty?

http://www.dreamconnections.com/nick-and-julia

santo528
Freshman Poster

Post by santo528 »

If AFA advises against writing to foreign ladies why do they facilitate a letter writing system that generates huge income? Also, I know for a fact I received an introductory letter via AFA from a lady I had dated several times that same month. She swears to have never written nor had knowledge of receiving any letters from foreign men. Have a great day.
MarkEdwardDavis
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkEdwardDavis »

Hey just wanted to introduce you to Amazing Olga and Beautiful Ekaterina in a Rare Interview

Olga, 33, was from Luhansk and now lives in Odessa and works as an accountant. Ekaterina is 30 and lives in Kiev. What you'll glean from their conversation is insights into their culture and that of the Ukrainian men and marriage and why international dating is becoming more popular in circles of women. Enjoy this special conversation.
When you want and need more than a connection, make it a Dream Connection.

Dream Connections was founded on the belief that multinational marriages are richly rewarding and can provide a lifetime of joy and satisfaction.

santo528
Freshman Poster

Post by santo528 »

TruthSeeker wrote:
September 21st, 2018, 8:21 am
LFL, surely DC clients must read this thread. Let's ask them. Surely they are in touch with ladies. They can ask if they've ever been paid to attend an event. If even one admits they've been paid then I'll accept that as proof.

I know for sure John Adams of AFA pays select ladies to attend his socials and we know that Mark has copied much of John's business model, so I would not be surprised if Mark pays.
I can guarantee you DC or Mark Davis do not pay the ladies who attend their events. DC has a excellent reputation with the ladies. It is not uncommon for ladies to travel hundreds of kilometers to attend their events.
LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL »

santo528 wrote:
October 19th, 2018, 11:07 am
TruthSeeker wrote:
September 21st, 2018, 8:21 am
LFL, surely DC clients must read this thread. Let's ask them. Surely they are in touch with ladies. They can ask if they've ever been paid to attend an event. If even one admits they've been paid then I'll accept that as proof.

I know for sure John Adams of AFA pays select ladies to attend his socials and we know that Mark has copied much of John's business model, so I would not be surprised if Mark pays.
I can guarantee you DC or Mark Davis do not pay the ladies who attend their events. DC has a excellent reputation with the ladies. It is not uncommon for ladies to travel hundreds of kilometers to attend their events.
Ok, here we go. How can you "guarantee" something doesn't happen which would happen beyond your knowledge ?

Again, I am not accusing DC of this, but I simply take the position that we cannot know for sure and how are the events, especially on the second day, populated with women when people don't show up ? These are last-minute replacements that are not in the photo book given to the guys on the tour. Why aren't these last minute replacements in the photo books ? Were they not originally asked to attend ? Why not ? Were they asked and declined ? How in the world could they have been coerced to changed their minds ? Of course, if they were asked and accepted, then they would show up in the photo book.

So, what we have here is another naive DC client, apparently one who was lucky enough to establish a relationship that persisted, yet he does not know the "other side" that did not come into play in his experience. Yet, to him, this "other side" simply doesn't exist because he didn't experience it.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But guys, how many people can keep a secret? I mean if DC was paying women to attend the socials, wouldn't one or a few of them have revealed the secret or blown the whistle? The more people you let in on a secret, the bigger the chance it will be blown right? Even secret societies like the Freemasons and CFR and Round Table groups that control the US government, have their whistleblowers that have revealed what's behind the scenes and their agenda. So how much more so would random women you pay to show up at a social, eventually start blabbing about it and word getting around, right? Not everyone can keep a secret. So the more people are in on something, the more people will talk and spill the beans.

Right LFL? What do you think?

Therefore, wouldn't it be more plausible if DC normally does not pay women to attend socials, but may do so occasionally during emergency situations?

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Interesting comment under one of Strykr's videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMYYx_UVikg
Made My Own way 2 wrote:You talk about DC a few times. How about traveling to Mykolaiv and watching Mark's wife really enjoy herself, when Mark is not in town. Think is terms of a local boyfriend taking care of her, when money bags is not around. Mark reminds me of a used car salesman. Promised the moon and the stars, but delivers a lemon to the customer. His wife is not stupid and Ukraine women stick together .She has a good thing going. One thing about Ukrainian women no one seems to talk about is, they will put up with a lot to keep secure, and the money following. Just ask how many woman know their husbands cheated on them, but they forgive and hang in there, because of security and money.
Don't know if there's any truth to it.
NMBob
Freshman Poster

Post by NMBob »

"Mark reminds me of a used car salesman. Promised the moon and the stars, but delivers a lemon to the customer."

Exactly Made my own w2, See what he looks like in this video where he pushes people to contact him and use his referral code in something a huge portion of the internet says is basically an almost guaranteed loss with almost the only people making money, are making it off the referrals, and not the investment. Google "crypto currency genesis mining scam" to get the tons of reviews now calling it an apparent multi level marketing ploy.

But all you need to know is , Mark has zero concern, because he points out none of that bad, high risk information to his victims. Also, none of that information about how awful risky and likely a losing idea that is, which I know is provided in the post responses below it, are allowed to show it seems. It sure looks like, he just is willing to fleece uninformed people, and absolutely does not seem to care for them to be informed. It is disgusting.

TruthSeeker, sorry, but there is zero excuse for this from Mark Davis. This tells you everything about the person who is willing to do this to others. Made my owns comment above is exactly right about his willingness to deliver lemons. This video certainly looks like a man who is out to prove PT Barnum was absolutely right.

RTF0928
Freshman Poster

Post by RTF0928 »

found this comment on Stryker's video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMYYx_UVikg

Dream Connections Scammed: Stryker:

Thank you for creating this channel and taking the time to produce this video.

I first saw you on a Dream Connections video almost one year ago. I had been following Dream Connections videos produced by Mark Edward Davis for several months prior to that and became "sold" on that agency based upon his repeated assurances that his company was different from other companies. Ultimately, I retained his agency's services because of Mark Edward Davis' assurances that the women had been screened and that the agency only accepted marriage worthy women as clients.

What was delivered was far from what Mark Edward Davis had promised. Through his agency, I met the manager, Irina Tkachenko, and was introduced to about a dozen women at their speed dating event. The vast majority of them I discovered were "professional daters." Looking back on the experience with the benefit of hindsight and now open eyes, it is obvious that the entire production was a scam intended to separate me from my money and resources.

About half of the women I met freely hinted at the need for assistance for themselves, gifts and assistance for their siblings, parents, grandparents and children. One even explained to me that the camera on her phone had been damaged at our first meeting when my translator had excused herself to use the washroom. At the end, even my translator expressed her willingness to leave her husband to start a life with me.

The vast majority of the women at the Dream Connections events were NOT attractive, let alone marriage worthy. However, I spent time with the women who were attractive and was very generous with the women I believed could develop into a sincere relationship. I am fairly well off, so the taking of my money was not as hurtful as much as was the taking of my time and the emotional investment.

I have never met more scheming people than I did in Ukraine through Dream Connections. I do understand there are good people in Ukraine and good women in search of a good relationship. However, I don't believe it is likely anyone will meet a high quality, marriage worthy woman through Dream Connections.
who knows if any of this is true but the comment section on strykers videos is becoming interesting reads
TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

I think it's pretty much hit and miss if you go to these events. Whether it's AFA or DC. And yes, both pay SELECT ladies to attend. Not all ladies but select ones. I don't think they give them that much anyway. Maybe 25 bucks which is enough to cover the cost of a taxi and a salon so they can look pretty. I know a guy who attends AFA socials and it is well known that some of the ladies are paid to attend. So what. They are all going to be paid anyway, one way or another.
MarkEdwardDavis
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkEdwardDavis »

Hey Mark Edward Davis here at Dream Connections. Just wanted to share with you guys, so many are asking what kind of Ukrainian ladies they will meet on a Quest Romance Tour.

What separates Dream Connections from the rest is our personal relationship with our ladies and men. You see, just as we get to know Every man who goes on a Quest Romance Tour, we enjoy getting to know all of the Woman who come through our door.
This is a powerful webinar hosted by our senior manager, Irina. She knows the ladies and will share what she knows about the kind of man they are looking for:
-- How they live
-- Their personality
-- And so much more!
This is an amazing presentation! Please take time now to watch and enjoy!
When you want and need more than a connection, make it a Dream Connection.

Dream Connections was founded on the belief that multinational marriages are richly rewarding and can provide a lifetime of joy and satisfaction.

timwong
Freshman Poster

Post by timwong »

Where do i sign up?