Why can't I reply and why don't my posts show up?

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why can't I reply and why don't my posts show up?

Post by MrMan »

For the past couple of days, maybe a few days, when I try to post, I have to log in again and again. I'll reply, and the reply doesn't show up on the forum. For some reason, I was able to start this new OP. I don't know what's wrong with the forum. I'm even using a different browser now, and I still have been having problems.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why can't I reply and why don't posts posts?

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:For the past couple of days, maybe a few days, when I try to post, I have to log in again and again. I'll reply, and the reply doesn't show up on the forum. For some reason, I was able to start this new OP. I don't know what's wrong with the forum. I'm even using a different browser now, and I still have been having problems.
Odd, I haven't noticed anything.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:For the past couple of days, maybe a few days, when I try to post, I have to log in again and again. I'll reply, and the reply doesn't show up on the forum. For some reason, I was able to start this new OP. I don't know what's wrong with the forum. I'm even using a different browser now, and I still have been having problems.
I have that problem sometimes too. Are you using google chrome on android? If so its bugged with that. If you use a another browser, such as the android default browser, that wont happen. Try it and see. The chrome browser on PC works ok though.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I have had the problem on two separate PC laptops using both Chrome and either IE or that newer annoying Microsoft browser. I'm not sure which.

I ticked the box to remember me when I logged in, and it took me here to post. Maybe that will fix it.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:I have had the problem on two separate PC laptops using both Chrome and either IE or that newer annoying Microsoft browser. I'm not sure which.

I ticked the box to remember me when I logged in, and it took me here to post. Maybe that will fix it.
You mean Microsoft edge browser? Its supposed to be an improvement over internet explorer.

I think it might be a database problem because our database has some bugs. Im gonna have to upgrade the forum software again or switch to another platform. Either way will be a ton of work.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Maybe it is set to forget someone who signs in right after they sign in.