It's almost too easy

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

It's almost too easy

Post by MrMan »

I was talking with a British man in his early 20's once on an airplane. He lived in Indonesia. He said he had started dating a local girl there.

During our conversation, he said it seemed like a lot of local girls wanted a 'bule', a white guy. He said 'it almost seemed too....' he didn't want to say it. He glanced at the Indonesian woman sitting behind me on the plane, who was probably looking in. I finished his sentence... 'easy.' He agreed. It almost seemed too easy.

I pointed out that Indonesian women, almost all of them, who dated men were looking for someone to marry, not to date, and encouraged him to keep that in mind and to be fair about it.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Re: It's almost too easy

Post by nomadphilippines »

a lot of women in that country, kind of silly to generalize, there are tons of muslim women that will remain virgins until marriage, then there are some sluts too

every country has sluts
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Youthful exuberance!

Hardly anything in life is "too easy". There's usually a catch - especially when you're looking for a woman in SE Asia. :)

Meeting a woman over there can be described in this manner though. It's true. It is easy to meet women. Very. The hard part is finding out whether she's genuine and isn't planning to scam you.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I can tell you that there are a lot, probably a large percentage in Jakarta, of young Indonesian women who would be opening to the idea of marrying a foreigner. If they are really religious Muslims, they would be open to marrying a Muslim foreigner. A lot of the Christians would want to marry a Christian, if they are serious about their faith. Religions is an issue for marriage. But in general, there doesn't seem to be a kind of racist attitude against marrying foreigners. When I was in Korea a little over 20 years ago, some of the parents didn't like their children marrying non-Koreans.

Virginity is expected at marriage. That doesn't mean it always happens. I hear there is an industry for a surgery for fake hymen restoration (which should be illegal, IMO.) But it seems like it is a lot more common to be a virgin at marriage than in the US. Now, couples in the city wait longer saving money and getting established in their careers, so things could be changing, especially if they date a long tiem.

I haven't heard of Indonesian girls working as scam artists to get men's money through dating or marrying them. I haven't heard of Indonesian girls doing that online, though I know a couple of American men who seemed to be in the process of being set up to be scammed when I talked to them. But that was by Filippinas. I'm not saying there aren't Indonesians who do such things.

I don't think every Indonesian woman would necessarily make a good wife. There are nice girls and loose women in all these countries.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

It's probably just a matter of relativity. It seems easy relative to the hoops required back home. It may be the way things were supposed to be, without the Satanic influence of feminism and the reverence and elevation of women above their station.

It's unnatural for men to kiss up to women, and power has corrupted many western women. So if a woman is actually doing her part and shows genuine interest without flaking, then it seems easy. But that is what is supposed to happen.

Just like when a woman cooks and takes care of the home and is obedient. Now they say they are doormats, but that is the way it is supposed to be. The reprobate way is to have difficult, bossy, disobedient women who are in rebellion against their husbands, against nature and against God. Sure, the natural way probably seems easy compared to the reprobate way.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

And somehow I doubt there are lesbians there, or many women with body tattoos and piercings, or massively obese with attitude demanding men revere them.

In other words, a culture based upon tradition, which is patriarchal by definition.

Always remember your Proverbs: The way of transgressors is hard.