Why some men are having problems getting married

Discuss news and current events around the world.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Why some men are having problems getting married

Post by chanta76 »

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/why-men-are ... g-married/

With poor blue collar working white men. Not all of them can afford to move overseas or find work overseas. This also applies to poor black men with out education.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: why some men are having problems getting married?

Post by Cornfed »

chanta76 wrote:http://www.cbsnews.com/news/why-men-are ... g-married/

With poor blue collar working white men. Not all of them can afford to move overseas or find work overseas. This also applies to poor black men with out education.
I wonder whether these people are deliberately missing the point or just stupid. Men would still be valuable as husbands even when impoverished if the females were impoverished as well, as they deserve to be. The real problem is that the females are already married to the system and most men can’t outbid the system. Also, the system is a jealous husband and horribly punishes men who have the temerity to marry its females.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

This article confirms my experiences so it rings true to me. Educated women results in lasting mature relationships and stable family. At least for whites. White men who are too lazy to get a skill are being weeded out. In a world of surplus labour, skills shortages, and more and more work with your brain rather than hands, the white man without a skill is doubly disadvantaged as AA works against him. He needs to stay above the rest. Women, being opportunists, realise white men who can't cut it in the modern world are not breeding material. Heifers smell rain before it arrives, and migrate to green grass where they can drop their calves. The man who doesn't see that and manage his veld, is unlikely to be selected as stud bull. There is no point blaming women for this. God made them like this. Animals are the same. They will breed with the male with prospects. The males without had better ask themselves what can they do to get in the mating game, if they dont want their dna weeded out.

welfare states have attempted to short circuit this by providing at least some means for loser males and females to breed. But they only breed a future loser class and with just enough for survival, the kids are at a disadvantage. Women see this. Some men refuse to. And they will whine away their days in solitude with only p4p.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Kradmelder wrote:
This article confirms my experiences so it rings true to me. Educated women results in lasting mature relationships and stable family. At least for whites. White men who are too lazy to get a skill are being weeded out. In a world of surplus labour, skills shortages, and more and more work with your brain rather than hands, the white man without a skill is doubly disadvantaged as AA works against him. He needs to stay above the rest. Women, being opportunists, realise white men who can't cut it in the modern world are not breeding material. Heifers smell rain before it arrives, and migrate to green grass where they can drop their calves. The man who doesn't see that and manage his veld, is unlikely to be selected as stud bull. There is no point blaming women for this. God made them like this. Animals are the same. They will breed with the male with prospects. The males without had better ask themselves what can they do to get in the mating game, if they dont want their dna weeded out.

welfare states have attempted to short circuit this by providing at least some means for loser males and females to breed. But they only breed a future loser class and with just enough for survival, the kids are at a disadvantage. Women see this. Some men refuse to. And they will whine away their days in solitude with only p4p.
In America this is not true. Women don't elect men whom are employed, stable or affluent. Jobs for women are plentiful and AA helps women probably more than even blacks. Women can afford to make incredibly stupid decisions and still have a pool of men chasing them. For this reason women in America first chase sleazy men whom excite them. Having a solid career isn't enough to impress women. The only women whom would find a man appealing based on him having a solid career are women in their late 20's and above or single mothers. p4p is also illegal here so women know they hold all the cards. I think SA women by comparison value providers much more and can't afford to breed with idiots.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:This article confirms my experiences so it rings true to me. Educated women results in lasting mature relationships and stable family.
Bullshit, the exact opposite is the case. The article confirms that educating women while impoverishing men causes families not to form in the first place. Shame on you for perpetuating this suicide cult.
White men who are too lazy to get a skill are being weeded out.
By which you mean men who are having doors slammed in their faces by the ZOG. Imagine a conversation between your Jewish/simian overlords. One might say “We have to stop screwing the Boers - I mean, how much are they going to take before fighting back”. Then the other might reply “No, its cool. The more we screw them, the more they just blame each other. And they even send their daughters to marry our system. We’ve got nothing to worry about from these pussies.” And then they would have a good laugh at you.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

drealm wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:

In America this is not true. Women don't elect men whom are employed, stable or affluent. Jobs for women are plentiful and AA helps women probably more than even blacks. Women can afford to make incredibly stupid decisions and still have a pool of men chasing them. For this reason women in America first chase sleazy men whom excite them. Having a solid career isn't enough to impress women. The only women whom would find a man appealing based on him having a solid career are women in their late 20's and above or single mothers. p4p is also illegal here so women know they hold all the cards. I think SA women by comparison value providers much more and can't afford to breed with idiots.
I take your point. In america the system of welfare and AA for women short circuits the natural system of women going for the man who makes a future. In a violent place with no welfare women go for a strong man who can provide. Which is nature.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Cornfed wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:This article confirms my experiences so it rings true to me. Educated women results in lasting mature relationships and stable family.
Bullshit, the exact opposite is the case. The article confirms that educating women while impoverishing men causes families not to form in the first place. Shame on you for perpetuating this suicide cult.
White men who are too lazy to get a skill are being weeded out.
By which you mean men who are having doors slammed in their faces by the ZOG. Imagine a conversation between your Jewish/simian overlords. One might say “We have to stop screwing the Boers - I mean, how much are they going to take before fighting back”. Then the other might reply “No, its cool. The more we screw them, the more they just blame each other. And they even send their daughters to marry our system. We’ve got nothing to worry about from these pussies.” And then they would have a good laugh at you.
I have kids. My ex who is well educated with a post grad degrees has 3. Every educated woman I know has kids. How many do you have? So who is being bred out of the gene pool? People like yourself. Not jews and not blacks either. For all the whining and blaming your dna will die with you.so is your way so clever? That is why my volk and type will survive while yours will not. No one in their right mind will breed with losers. End of the day that is the final say in what defines success. The last dna left standing. I am doing my bit to breed strong white competitive kids. What are you doing besides jumping up and down on the sidelines crying over how the Jews are eliminating you from the future?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:I have kids. My ex who is well educated with a post grad degrees has 3. Every educated woman I know has kids. How many do you have? So who is being bred out of the gene pool? People like yourself. Not jews and not blacks either. For all the whining and blaming your dna will die with you.so is your way so clever? That is why my volk and type will survive while yours will not. No one in their right mind will breed with losers.
I would describe what is wrong with what you are saying but I think you know already (both about what I would say and the reality of the situation). But really. Do you really think that your volk will proliferate with your young men being screwed, you blaming them for their screwing, your young females allowed to LARP as professionals so they will think themselves too good for the young men etc.? And you wonder why your young men suck. It is because you failed them. I know you think you fought hard and you did, but attitudinaly, somehow you failed.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I do not understand why people bicker about all this and focus on irrelevant snippets when to any thinking person it is obvious this civilization has been arranged like this through monetary policy. If you want to truly change the system you need to control your economies so you can cut the state back to size,

They the ones who control the money spigot.

Also I posted a thread sometime back about the GenPax water generator, if you had that along with property and property rights you could live completely self sufficient and quite well if you were astute. All this would be the real game changer for men rather than the propaganda $hit education system of ZOG!

By the way Zionism is what it is because they figured long ago " allow me to issue the currency and I care who not makes the laws "..... So the women are now Zionist cocksuckers like the rest of us in order to advance in this house of cards.....
Time to Hide!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why some men are having problems getting married

Post by Adama »

This just means that women will have to marry down and support men, rather than men having to financially support women. Most people think the sexes are exactly the same and interchangeable anyhow. In theory women should have no problem supporting men.

In reality though, your wife is given to you from God. It is not a matter of money so much, unless one or both of you love the god of money (Mammon) more than you love Christ. In which case, you may need money. ;-)
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Cornfed wrote:

I wonder whether these people are deliberately missing the point or just stupid. Men would still be valuable as husbands even when impoverished if the females were impoverished as well, as they deserve to be. The real problem is that the females are already married to the system and most men can’t outbid the system. Also, the system is a jealous husband and horribly punishes men who have the temerity to marry its females.
Even if you went back to school today and earned a degree in civil engineering, it doesn't guarantee you a ticket into the middle class or the upper middle class. There are lots of engineers graduating, and they are importing lots of men from India and China on H1B visas to even take your job away before you can apply for it, while they pay them one third what they would pay an American.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

OK, reading that article, it seems like a puff piece for college enrollment. An advertisement, thinly veiled as a news article. It's just trying to push people to spend their money on college. If not for college, most of the college graduates who can't find jobs in their fields wouldn't be financially crushed by debt. While they claim college leads to freedom, for many people, it just leads to debt slavery for all of their youth, even preventing them from renting apartments and buying homes, due to the massive debt loads from schools.

You guys should go to youtube and watch the documentaries on how many dentists can't find good paying jobs, and how other professionals can't find jobs.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3j7ulDu4wI[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yMkU3RJxIY[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww4m8GUK69E[/youtube]
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Adama wrote:While they claim college leads to freedom, for many people, it just leads to debt slavery for all of their youth, even preventing them from renting apartments and buying homes, due to the massive debt loads from schools.

You guys should go to youtube and watch the documentaries on how many dentists can't find good paying jobs, and how other professionals can't find jobs.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3j7ulDu4wI[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yMkU3RJxIY[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww4m8GUK69E[/youtube]
It has been proven that college is a complete scam, it is a massive waste of time and money. The average college graduate has $ 30,000 in student loans which will take years to pay off. On top of that, currently 50% of college graduates are either unemployed or underemployed. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

jamesbond wrote: It has been proven that college is a complete scam, it is a massive waste of time and money. The average college graduate has $ 30,000 in student loans which will take years to pay off. On top of that, currently 50% of college graduates are either unemployed or underemployed. :shock:
Many of the people you encounter working telephone customer service, at Starbucks and Panera Bread, at the Fedex warehouse, have college degrees. It's a scam. It's not the key to employment. It's the key to slavery.

Basically many people nowadays are just lucky to even have food to eat, a car, and a place to stay.