Safe Eastern European countries

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Safe Eastern European countries

Post by djfourmoney »

droid wrote:
tacrecce wrote: I'm 53 and I have a 23 year old girl that I met 3 years ago
Damn i hadn't really processed that line, until i reread it several times again. Is this for real man? or are you trolling us?
So you were 50 and she was 20 when you met?
How long were your 3 visits to the country?
more details/pictures would be appreciated.

It seems i'm really wasting my time in southamerica then...
You aren't wasting your time in South America and Asian won't be that much of an improvement if you have trouble in Latin America.

Being hooked up to a woman nearly 30 years younger is possible OUTSIDE OF AMERICA. Location has really nothing to do with that.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

english please dj it's hard to tell what you mean or stand for in your last two posts.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

droid wrote:english please dj it's hard to tell what you mean or stand for in your last two posts.
Switch your brain on.

Location is meaningless. If you make a ton of money in America getting younger women isn't a problem. If you don't, go overseas.

If you can't seem to get it right with South American women, do you know why that is or you just making sh*t up as you go? Is it a language barrier, is it you focusing on the poor, working poor and lower middle class women?

Is it all the above?

If you look like a typical White guy but not overweight you should have been able to find a long term GF by now assuming you've been in Latin America for a reasonable amount of time.

Seems to me people pick Asia only when no other options exist which doesn't speak highly of Asian women IMHO who I'm sure would love to know you pick them as a last resort.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

"location is meaningless" LMAO

Have you actually been to latin america and asia or are you just talking out of your ass? if so what locations?

There are big differences with Asia, and why doesn't this speak highly of Asian women? Couldn't it be that they are just BETTER, but it's a greater distance and there's a larger language gap?. Shit are you donating plasma, or gray matter?

FYI there's plenty of white local guys in many locations here and you don't stand out much, even if you're super white (i'm not, just hispanic "white" wog). Besides where i am right now the whiter you are the less attractive girls guys seem to get, it's the darker, reggeaton-dancing types that get all the action, not the cloned hipsters. You'd probably have to look like Chris O'donell or something to really stand out on that alone.
I met poster mahadevaswhara, a pretty white american dude here the other day and he can confirm what i'm saying.

I could try locations with darker/more african girls but those are not my cup of tea, i'm more into the latina/whites you see here.
What you don't see is that Colombia is becoming a more liberal country, as in american-liberal, and now you get pressured to take older chicks with kids, as i've mentioned. There's also a single mom epidemic here, which you don't find in asia AFAIK or at least not to this level, but yeah you don't know that.
mahadeveshwara
Freshman Poster

Post by mahadeveshwara »

Yeah being "white" in the paisa region is not a big deal. It's like I told my friend, it's not that Colombians are all impressed that you're American, it's just that the culture is better for everyone here, more egalitarian as far as dating. Although I have also read paisa women online say that they are known for being attracted to gringos.

Droid - we were at a working class bar. I think if we were at a higher end place you would see more European-looking guys with model-looking girls of similar social strata. Here social circle is key, so people get to know those who are in their social strata.

Yes I understand what DJ4 is saying. Someone who can pull way younger or whatever is because of who they are + where they are, not just where they are. That means they could have pulled in America. For example I am introverted, so I don't meet a lot of girls. And I am introverted here also, so that hasn't changed. Although my dating prospects are marginally better here, within that 5% operating capacity that I am using or whatever.

Yes it is true, the thing of older guys dating younger women seems to be getting phased out. We were told this by several people. Although Colombia is still one of the best places in LatAm for that kind of thing.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

@mahadeveshwara

Hey great observations man, thanks for chipping in.
You're right, game actually is a greater factor and at least from what I've seen, looks are just a small part (Like i was hinting, most of these guys wouldn't have such girls in the states IMHO). So yeah if one is introverted the gains won't multiply as much.

What you say about social circle is my observation as well, I would say rapport is the number 1 thing here, even more so than game itself IMO, as I see really nerdy guys with girls all the time. Game is important but I generally don't see guys cold-approaching anywhere or people hooking up for one night stands or what not, it seems they go partying with those they already know, so my take is that they meet in a common setting that facilitates repeated interaction.
And like Ghost posted in the other thread, building a circle like this takes time and actually becoming part of the community, not just hitting the bar scene.

I have gone to some of the upper end places a few times, as well as the next day after we went out. Interestingly, that crowd doesn't seem too stuck up once up close, and i think i might actually be more compatible with this scenario style-wise. And the pattern is similar too -i mean it's a good thing- you see shorter (than me), not so good looking guys (by American standards) with really cute girls. You just have to be in a circle.

The one thing i forgot to add in my response to DJ4 was the difference in the dating websites, assuming it really means something. I have 30+ younglins waiting for me in Vietnam, and i'm adding about 1 or 2 more per day, while the response on Colombian Cupid has been ZERO, there is no comparison.
Honestly, i found asian and european girls (german and slovakian as i told you) more curious and engaging right off the bat. So i might bail out of here at some point soon, but i want to give the place and myself a fair chance.
Last edited by droid on April 28th, 2015, 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

droid wrote: The one thing i forgot to add in my response to DJ4 was the difference in the dating websites, assuming it really means something. I have 30+ younglins waiting for me in Vietnam, and i'm adding about 1 or 2 more per day, while the response on Colombian Cupid has been ZERO, there is no comparison.
Strange. I have been on Colombian Cupid and I got a decent amount of interest there. Did you really get NO responses at all on CC? The Colombianas (and latinas in general) do seem a lot pickier than the Filipinas though. On FC I got like 50 interests in one day, although the women on CC were more attractive (at least according to my tastes). The only latinas who don't seem to be as picky are the Dominicanas on Dominican Cupid, but many of those are scammers.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

chibolo wrote:
droid wrote: The one thing i forgot to add in my response to DJ4 was the difference in the dating websites, assuming it really means something. I have 30+ younglins waiting for me in Vietnam, and i'm adding about 1 or 2 more per day, while the response on Colombian Cupid has been ZERO, there is no comparison.
Strange. I have been on Colombian Cupid and I got a decent amount of interest there. Did you really get NO responses at all on CC? The Colombianas (and latinas in general) do seem a lot pickier than the Filipinas though. On FC I got like 50 interests in one day, although the women on CC were more attractive (at least according to my tastes). The only latinas who don't seem to be as picky are the Dominicanas on Dominican Cupid, but many of those are scammers.
Well, i signed up over a week ago, and six women have looked at my profile, with no interests, no emails, nothing. Note that i have favorited and shown interest in about a dozen of them, so i'm not just there waiting to be hit on.
I think this site specifically caters to chicks looking for the young or well-off blue eyed type of guy. Again, that contrasts with what i see on the street, with most holding hands with browner, thuggy/dorky/scrawny type of guys. I think i'm kind of stuck in some kind of uncanny valley between these two Lol.

Anyhow, not to hijack the thread, but I just wanted to add one more thing to my previous post. It's not all been that bad over here, it's better than what i had in the states. At least i've gotten numbers and dated a couple cute and in shape single moms; and chicks at least dignify you with eye contact if they're not interested. There's also so many doable women you can try your luck often enough, instead of it being a 'once in a month' chance like in the states.

A small anecdote: I was even asked to dance by this decent looking 24yo girl the other night, something which is rarely seen here they tell me. But i f*cked by not following with the girl immediately afterwards, as i was intensely chatting with this hot single mom from Cali I had met the previous day. But this Cali lady ended up flaking over whatsapp anyways (as in sudden-total-silence). So yeah I messed up this one, my fault.

Even though your ego takes a hit after being turned-down/flaked-on several times, like Winston says AT LEAST YOU'RE IN THE GAME, at least you can play some hands on it.
My only complain is that they're generally not really flirtatious, as in other continents (or as the myths about this region suggest) and it's going to take me a substantial amount of time to break through. I'm still pondering whether it's worth it.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

djfourmoney wrote:
droid wrote:english please dj it's hard to tell what you mean or stand for in your last two posts.
Switch your brain on.

Location is meaningless. If you make a ton of money in America getting younger women isn't a problem. If you don't, go overseas.

If you can't seem to get it right with South American women, do you know why that is or you just making sh*t up as you go? Is it a language barrier, is it you focusing on the poor, working poor and lower middle class women?

Is it all the above?

If you look like a typical White guy but not overweight you should have been able to find a long term GF by now assuming you've been in Latin America for a reasonable amount of time.

Seems to me people pick Asia only when no other options exist which doesn't speak highly of Asian women IMHO who I'm sure would love to know you pick them as a last resort.
That " Brain " is the finest processing unit ever developed so show a little respect why don't you before you just might happen to be targeted for termination. .
Time to Hide!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Moretorque wrote:
That " Brain " is the finest processing unit ever developed so show a little respect why don't you before you just might happen to be targeted for termination.
:lol:

I love the smell of HA in the morning!!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Moretorque wrote:That " Brain " is the finest processing unit ever developed so show a little respect why don't you before you just might happen to be targeted for termination. .
Ha! if you only knew it was kludged together just to make the time-to-market deadline....
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

droid wrote:
Moretorque wrote:That " Brain " is the finest processing unit ever developed so show a little respect why don't you before you just might happen to be targeted for termination. .
Ha! if you only knew it was kludged together just to make the time-to-market deadline....
I liked you better as the faggie little lovable robot. :wink:
Time to Hide!