Bruce Jenner is becoming a woman

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Bruce Jenner is becoming a woman

Post by jamesbond »

Bruce is transitioning to a woman," says a source close to the family. "He is finally happy and his family is accepting of what he's doing. He's in such a great space. That's why it's the perfect time to do something like this."

And according to a different Jenner insider, the 65-year-old reality star is filming his momentous journey, to be shared with viewers on a docu-series this year. "It will air when he is ready to be open about his transition," the source tells PEOPLE. "But he's acting more and more confident and seems very happy."

Jenner's much-documented physical appearance (he's been photographed with longer hair, manicured nails and wearing makeup) has led to much speculation, but according to the insider, Jenner's decision to transition slowly was made in part so that his family would have time to adapt to the change.

"He's being very smart about and also respectful about his transition," the insider says. "Instead of completely shocking everyone, his changes have been subtle, and his family has had the chance to slowly get used to his new looks and life."

Now it appears that Jenner, finally happy in his own skin, will soon be ready to live life out in the open. "He has come out to those closest to him," says the family source. "He's so happy and excited.

You can read the full article here and also see a picture of what he looks like now .............. as a woman! :shock:

http://www.people.com/article/bruce-jen ... ning-woman
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
lasttry
Freshman Poster

Re: Bruce Jenner is becoming a woman

Post by lasttry »

Maybe he decided it's easier as a woman here in America. Maybe this is what all of us on HA should be doing instead of going to the trouble of looking abroad for a mate.

MarkDY
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkDY »

Someone should buy him/her a cat.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

haha..lasttry....I kind of agree with that..being a woman in the west is bit easier I think.

What I don't get is why now? His been married 3 times...and his 65 years old..with kids. I mean just finish your life as a man.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

chanta76 wrote:haha..lasttry....I kind of agree with that..being a woman in the west is bit easier I think.

What I don't get is why now? His been married 3 times...and his 65 years old..with kids. I mean just finish your life as a man.
Being married to a Kardashian and having sluts as daughters would do that to any man! I think dealing with American women literally turned an American hero and Olympic icon into an emasculated shell of himself (now herself, lol!)

As long as he's happy, that's all that matters.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

One cannot "become a woman" when born male, or "become a man" when born female. That's mumbo-jumbo. Bruce Jenner is a sixty-five year old father of six and a grandfather several times over, he should just grow old with what little dignity he has remaining after being married into that awful Kardashian for so long, rather then go through with this travesty of modern medical science.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

zboy1 wrote:I think dealing with American women literally turned an American hero and Olympic icon into an emasculated shell of himself (now herself, lol!)
I was born, not too far after his legendary Olympic decathlon gold medal. Going from a non-medal contestant at Munich earlier, to a full gold w/ world records at Montreal, made him a national icon. He was talked about a lot, as a kid growing up, along with that 1980 Olympic hockey team which was the greatest upset in American sports history.

And then ... came the Kardashians and this guy (sorry, make that gal) went from hero to zero in no time. Now, he's less than zero.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

S_Parc wrote:
zboy1 wrote:I think dealing with American women literally turned an American hero and Olympic icon into an emasculated shell of himself (now herself, lol!)
I was born, not too far after his legendary Olympic decathlon gold medal. Going from a non-medal contestant at Munich earlier, to a full gold w/ world records at Montreal, made him a national icon. He was talked about a lot, as a kid growing up, along with that 1980 Olympic hockey team which was the greatest upset in American sports history.

And then ... came the Kardashians and this guy (sorry, make that gal) went from hero to zero in no time. Now, he's less than zero.
Most of my childhood inspirations were dead presidents, scientists, and others encyclopedia britannica thought worth mentioning.
There have been unexpected payoffs -- no watching them grow old and start doing wierd shit... no crash in resale value of their memorabilia.
:lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Teal Lantern wrote:
S_Parc wrote:

Most of my childhood inspirations were dead presidents, scientists, and others encyclopedia britannica thought worth mentioning.
There have been unexpected payoffs -- no watching them grow old and start doing wierd shit... no crash in resale value of their memorabilia.
:lol:
Yes, I tended to stick with dead historical luminaries for inspiration :)

Fortunately, the captain of the '80 Olympics hockey team, Mike Eruzione, a Bostonian, has remained normal and is highly regarded in eastern MA. Even my dad had a chance to shake his hand at some function.

BTW, Mike scored the last goal, which put the US up, 4-3.

From the Kurt Russell movie ...

So if Mike can stay a guy, the above moment will forever be enshrined :lol:
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.