Why China & Russia are freer than America & Taiwan

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Why China & Russia are freer than America & Taiwan

Post by Winston »

Here's something interesting that demonstrates why the truth is often the OPPOSITE of what you are told. We all know that the Western media portray America and Taiwan as "democratic free republics" that provide freedom and democracy to its citizens. Hence the establishment considers them to be "free countries", whereas China and Russia are considered dictatorships and unfree because of too much government control. Thus the public perception in America and Taiwan is that they are freer than China or Russia.

However, if that's so, then:

- How come people in America and Taiwan are so uptight, paranoid, and closed toward strangers? But not in Russia and China?
- Why do people in America and Taiwan not make eye contact with strangers? Why are people so paranoid, uptight and stuck up in those countries, especially the women?
- How come in Russia and China, I can talk to strangers freely without feeling like I'm violating some kind of boundary? How come people there are not afraid to make eye contact with me?
- How come I can be myself in Russia and China without having to act fake or artificial in order to be noticed or liked?
- How come many people I know said that they felt FREER in China and Russia because the social rules were not as strict or inhibited as they are in America and Taiwan, even though the government may be less tolerant in terms of political rights? Remember we are talking about SOCIAL freedom here, not political, in regard to everyday interactions with people, which is far more personal and relevant to our daily lives. After all, who do you interact with more on a daily basis, normal everyday people or government agents? Thus the kind of freedom we are talking about here is far more relevant and significant than the political freedoms that America and Taiwan boast about.
- How come I can flirt with girls in Russia and China freely without feeling like a creep? How come women are far more open, social, engaging and positive toward me in those countries? How come I can walk up to women and approach them without feeling awkward, like I'm violating some kind of boundary or appropriateness? (as shown in all my photos and videos) How come interacting with women feels much more smooth and natural, not paranoid, uptight and standoffish like in Taiwan and America?
- How come in Russia and China, I can go out alone and meet people without feeling like I'm seen and judged as some kind of loser for being alone, as I would in America and Taiwan?

So you see, while Russia and China may not have as many political freedoms as America and Taiwan, they defnitely have more SOCIAL FREEDOMS and ROMANTIC FREEDOMS.

People tend to think that freedom is all about government control. But it isn't. Freedom is really about being free to BE YOURSELF and doing what you want, which is the ultimate meaning of freedom. If you can't be yourself or do what you want, then you aren't truly free, regardless of what any government agency does. It's as simple as that.

But the fallacy is that American and Taiwanese culture assume that everyone wants to be a workaholic and be uptight and socially closed, which is not true. But that's their assumption and if you don't agree with it then you don't fit in and are an outcast in those societies.

In addition, Russia and China provide FREEDOM from loneliness, isolation and boredom, as well as freedom from the constant condemnation from others that there's "something wrong with you" because you can't meet people and make friends in a paranoid cliquish uptight culture, or date the women you desire, which is what you get in America and Taiwan.

The truth is, America provides an abundance of career opportunities and consumer choices. But it does NOT provide social connection and romantic opportunities, like Russia and China do.

This is the great truth that you will never hear in the Western media, because you are not supposed to view freedom in terms of social and romantic opportunities. You are supposed to view freedom in terms of being "free to work and becoming a slave to the system" and having many consumer choices, and of course in being able to participate in puppet elections with candidates that represent the same power structure.

But this is all bogus, because as the Happy Planet Index shows, countries where people "live to work" and do not focus on developing social connection and social relationships and having fun -- such as America, Taiwan and Japan -- are usually the least happy countries. This is because people with that kind of mentality tend to be very uptight, socially closed, judgmental, paranoid, narrow-minded, cliquish, workaholic, artificial and materialisti. And these traits are not conducive to happiness at all, but in fact result in the very opposite.

So you see, freedom is not really about government control. The government cannot directly control everyone, after all, and it will not go knocking on your door unless you give it a really good reason to. Otherwise, it does not have the time to pay any attention to you. No matter how narcissistic and self-absorbed you are, the government does not consider you as important as you consider yourself. (no offense to your ego) You are just a number to them, nothing more.

All government can do is scare you or try to brainwash you through your TV set. But you don't have to let it. You can always turn off your TV or change the channel and not pick up the newspaper. So why live in fear of the government taking away your freedoms, as the conspiracy movement and alternative media want you to do? It's better to focus on things you CAN control, rather on things that you can't, which would be a fruitless waste of time and futile as well. Hope you get my drift.

So you see, truth is often the opposite of what you are told, especially by the media. That's a lesson in critical thinking for you.

I have a theory about all this. Perhaps the reason there is more government control in China and Russia is because people in those countries are more uninhibited and socially free. Hence they have to be controlled more for a centralized economy to function. However, countries like America and Taiwan already condition people to be workaholic, strict and uptight so they will work efficiently without the need for government control. In other words, if you are already doing what's best for the economy and mechanized industrialized society, then you don't need to be controlled as much.

If you think about it, it makes sense and adds up. After all, in workaholic countries like America, Taiwan and Japan, people don't talk to strangers unless it's business related. And the only strangers that smile and greet you are customer service people and cashiers, but only cause its their job of course. All this speaks volumes. It's as if everything must be business orientated, including social interaction. This reflects a narrow one dimensional "all business" mentality. With such a mindset, why would the government need to take away anyone's political freedoms, since they are already serving the interests of the elite oligarchy and corporatoracy?

Another possibility is that too much government control results in people "letting loose" by becoming more uninhibited and socially open and free, like you see in Russia and China. Or perhaps the truth is a combination of both explanations.

Of course another aspect is that less developed countries with a larger peasant class are more socially interdependent for their survival, hence they have a lot more social connection and camaraderie. With higher income and economic development comes independence, isolation and social disconnection, which is what you see in more developed first world countries. This pattern is definitely there. So perhaps there are at least three aspects to this.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Anatol
Junior Poster

Re: Why Russia/China are FREER than America/Taiwan

Post by Anatol »

Hello Administrator Sir,

I won't quote your post because it has some lewd things in it like da*ing. It is true that U.S.A. is too focused on material things ~ one reason for this is the inclusion of females into society ~ imagine U.S.A. if the society was completely patriarchal like 40 years ago. It would then be much more normal than today because the female would be there to provide a balance by her 'feminine' touch, to the overly masculine males. She would explain to the males that all this materialistic society is too messed up and explain to them to spend more times with family, children, etc. Of course NOW, this is not possible because American females are males in women's bodies ~ so they think this is the way people are supposed to act.

IF THE REST OF THE WORLD WAS JUST A LITTLE SMART IT WOULD HAVE PUT U.S.A. ON TRIAL FOR CRIMES AGAINST MANKIND AS SOON AS U.S.A MADE FEMALES INTO MALES.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

AND YET, YOU WINSTON LIVE IN TAIWAN AND IN AMERICA.....IF YOU THINK CHINA AND RUSSIA ARE SOOOO MUCH FREER, THEN WHY DONT YOU PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH AND LIVE THERE?.....OH WAIT, WHAT? YOU CANT? OH...... :roll:

THREAD OVER!
DarrylJenks
Freshman Poster

Post by DarrylJenks »

Here's the truth Winston and it's very simple: If you’re a loser in the West you’ll just be ignored, but in Russia, you’ll be exploited for maximum profit.
Aut Vincere Aut Mors
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great response from our Facebook group about my post above:

"Winston Wu, you are so right, the above article is so good, so incredibly good!

In this world, most of the times we are not under the laws but under the social mores or unspoken rules regarding how one should behave in the society. In places like Taiwan and America, where differences are not tolerated(forget appreciated) and conformity is strictly enforced, most probably have the most number of social mores and most probably enforce them more strictly than other places that tolerate differences and dissensions up to a point. The social mores in Taiwan and America just crush you to the level of suffocation. Winston, Taiwan does not have as many laws as America, but Taiwan feels just as suffocating! Why is that? You have got it, the number of social mores and the strictness that is imposed by the Taiwan society in enforcing them.

In Taiwan and in America, if you can not conform, you will be dealt with severely. Most often, you will be dealt with by drugs and counseling because of the recommendations of the authority. Can you believe in China, even thou people want you to conform, but if you can not do it, people will tolerate you, up to a point from the perceived normality. As a result, China most probably has far less social mores and most probably enforce them more loosely than both Taiwan and America. You feel more free in China than Taiwan and America. At the least, that was how I felt! You feel much more free in China."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

DarrylJenks wrote:Here's the truth Winston and it's very simple: If you’re a loser in the West you’ll just be ignored, but in Russia, you’ll be exploited for maximum profit.
As the jedi said in star wars, only the sith deal in absolutes. What about people who are not losers but just don't fit into America? Your fallacy is that you assume that America is normal and natural and sane. But we all know it is anything but. It is the most toxic insane inauthentic society in the world. So being a loser in America is actually a good thing, cause it means you're SANE!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The wrote:AND YET, YOU WINSTON LIVE IN TAIWAN AND IN AMERICA.....IF YOU THINK CHINA AND RUSSIA ARE SOOOO MUCH FREER, THEN WHY DONT YOU PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH AND LIVE THERE?.....OH WAIT, WHAT? YOU CANT? OH...... :roll:

THREAD OVER!
I've already bought my ticket to hong kong the gateway to China, you dumbass!

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

DarrylJenks wrote:Here's the truth Winston and it's very simple: If you’re a loser in the West you’ll just be ignored, but in Russia, you’ll be exploited for maximum profit.
Winston

I agree that West is toxic environment but you also have to agree that in Russia you would be exploited for maximum profit, you are like a little lamb and Russian women are wolves. Do you really think Russian women are desperate for fat mid age Chinese man?

Russia is not that free as you might think, try to organize anti Putin rally, call him a dictator who sends innocent Russians to die to Ukraine and you ll see what happens?.
In USA you can talk shit like that and get away with it, so yeah that makes USA freer?
DarrylJenks
Freshman Poster

Post by DarrylJenks »

In Taiwan and in America, if you can not conform, you will be dealt with severely. Most often, you will be dealt with by drugs and counseling because of the recommendations of the authority. Can you believe in China, even thou people want you to conform, but if you can not do it, people will tolerate you, up to a point from the perceived normality. As a result, China most probably has far less social mores and most probably enforce them more loosely than both Taiwan and America. You feel more free in China than Taiwan and America. At the least, that was how I felt! You feel much more free in China.
That's a nice aspie theory, too bad it's bullshit

Aut Vincere Aut Mors
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Banano wrote:
Winston

I agree that West is toxic environment but you also have to agree that in Russia you would be exploited for maximum profit, you are like a little lamb and Russian women are wolves. Do you really think Russian women are desperate for fat mid age Chinese man?

Russia is not that free as you might think, try to organize anti Putin rally, call him a dictator who sends innocent Russians to die to Ukraine and you ll see what happens?.
In USA you can talk shit like that and get away with it, so yeah that makes USA freer?
I've already been exploited in Russia. So what? It happens to almost everyone there. Nothing personal. But your reading comprehension must suck because none of this has anything to do with my post. This has nothing to do with political freedom. It has to do with FREEDOM TO BE YOURSELF. Can't you read?

And yes I can definitely be myself in Russia much more so than in America or Taiwan. That's for sure. No one said that freedom means ethics and safety. You are making irrelevant comparisons that I didn't make.

Freedom is not about government like you and the US media thinks. It's more about social mores. In Russia the social interaction is much much more positive and open. I have tons of photos to prove it. The guys on my Facebook group were mesmerized by them. And that's what I'm talking about here, not political rallies.

Even in China you can talk bad about the government as long as you do it in private and not make it a public scene.

You are the most negative and jaded monkey on the earth. Why you always focus on the negative? If you had a balanced view you would say that Russia has its gems too, and give both sides of the story, not just the most negative side. Truth is not at either extreme. It's somewhere in the middle.

Hey you know, we get exploited in the Philippines too. We all do. But as long as we have fun and have a positive experience with girls and are able to act on our desires then it's all worth it. At least it's better than being unhappy and miserable. You can't deny that.

DarrylJenks
Freshman Poster

Post by DarrylJenks »

Winston wrote:
As the jedi said in star wars, only the sith deal in absolutes. What about people who are not losers but just don't fit into America? Your fallacy is that you assume that America is normal and natural and sane. But we all know it is anything but. It is the most toxic insane inauthentic society in the world. So being a loser in America is actually a good thing, cause it means you're SANE!
What, you never been out of the suburbs? Lol. There are literally tons of subcultures in the USA! From street gangs to wall street lawyers. Just look at this forum! These are your people! Are you blind? Lol, you have losers from all over the USA and a few from overseas!
Aut Vincere Aut Mors
DarrylJenks
Freshman Poster

Post by DarrylJenks »

Winston wrote:
Banano wrote:
Winston

I've already been exploited in Russia. So what? It happens to almost everyone there. Nothing personal. But your reading comprehension must suck because none of this has anything to do with my post. This has nothing to do with political freedom. It has to do with FREEDOM TO BE YOURSELF. Can't you read?

And yes I can definitely be myself in Russia much more so than in America or Taiwan. That's for sure. No one said that freedom means ethics and safety. You are making irrelevant comparisons that I didn't make.

Freedom is not about government like you and the US media thinks. It's more about social mores. In Russia the social interaction is much much more positive and open. I have tons of photos to prove it. The guys on my Facebook group were mesmerized by them. And that's what I'm talking about here, not political rallies.

Even in China you can talk bad about the government as long as you do it in private and not make it a public scene.

You are the most negative and jaded monkey on the earth. Why you always focus on the negative? If you had a balanced view you would say that Russia has its gems too, and give both sides of the story, not just the most negative side. Truth is not at either extreme. It's somewhere in the middle.
Lol, what do you think you're doing right now? Being yourself right?
Aut Vincere Aut Mors
DarrylJenks
Freshman Poster

Post by DarrylJenks »

DarrylJenks wrote:
Winston wrote:
What, you never been out of the suburbs? Lol. There are literally tons of subcultures in the USA! From street gangs to wall street lawyers. Just look at this forum! These are your people! Are you blind? Lol, you have losers from all over the USA and a few from overseas!
Losers are so repulsive they even repulse themselves LOL. That's because they are empty and have literally built a philosophy on ressentiment and careful subversion.
Aut Vincere Aut Mors
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

DarrylJenks wrote: Losers are so repulsive they even repulse themselves LOL. That's because they are empty and have literally built a philosophy on ressentiment and careful subversion.
On the contrary, I have a rich inner life which anyone can see. What I lack is social and romantic life which America does not provide.

You sound very miserable yourself. And you sound like a loser too. Happy people would encourage others to be happy. They do not use words like "loser". Only miserable people do. Also it takes one to know one. So you are a hypocrite.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Another question:

How come many people I know said that they felt FREER in China and Russia because the social rules were not as strict or inhibited as they are in America and Taiwan, even though the government may be less tolerant in terms of political rights?

Remember we are talking about SOCIAL freedom here, not political, in regard to everyday interactions with people, which is far more personal and relevant to our daily lives. After all, who do you interact with more on a daily basis, normal everyday people or government agents?

Thus the kind of freedom we are talking about here is far more relevant and significant than the political freedoms that America and Taiwan boast about.