Rooshv claims to be making $60,000 a year! lol

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
inner
Freshman Poster

Post by inner »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:inner is right money goes up and down online. You guys dont have a clue. Inner your wasting your time talking to these guys. Even winston is clueless about the internet lol
Indeed, but still fun to watch the hamsters.

Anyway, I would lose money if I put 60k into a property when I can take that 60k and make a better roi on it. Leverage is why real estate is great. Definitely not for avoiding rent. I still get a chuckle out of putting 60k into a property to avoid rents.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

inner wrote: I still get a chuckle out of putting 60k into a property to avoid rents.
That worked back in the good old days. People still want to pretend it is the good old days.
inner
Freshman Poster

Post by inner »

droid wrote:
inner wrote:
droid wrote:F*ck, so much dishonesty!
Something we can agree on! Twisting words and taking things out of context is dishonest.

Look through all of my posts. I talk about being able to access cash quickly. I talk about how money can dry up quickly. Well, that is in the context of working for yourself online. I don't see why this is so difficult. If Roosh lost half his traffic he would be making less money. That happen to people all the time. Hell, people lose all of their income because of a Google algorithm change.

This whole discussion is about making money online through selling ads or books.

You don't make money online and neither does Eurobrat. So for you guys to come here saying he should put all of his savings into a property is bullshit. Then you guys have the audacity to try an twist my words to say I don't think business can be done outside of America and so on.

Very dishonest and it shows your lack of character. No wonder people leave this forum for Roosh.
If Roosh lost half his income he'd still make $30K a year. So what? he can continue on thanks to his low expenses (his words). Even further if he didn't have to pay rent, but it seems you can't get this through your skull.

You're whole 'things can go south fast' is purely drivel, you haven't even shown anything to back that up and use the crutch that 'dealing online' makes you the only one qualified to opine on Roosh' scheme.
Show us decent data on how Roosh cannot continue for another two, three or four years at his current pace, that would actually be informative. And to think you entered this discussion defending his money claims.

"is bullshit" is that all you can argue? I gave you numbers and facts, as opposed to fearful speculation, yet you choose to ignore whatever is not convenient. You still need to show me a stock that makes a certain 30%/year.

And again you're the only word-twister here. I keep having to point out that I'm not saying he should put ALL his savings into the property. Go back a couple posts.
By your own words, he's probably hit this bracket in the last couple of years. So he probably has by now a healthy stash to buy something and leave a good safety buffer.

God you're full of it inner_hamster. How do you sleep at night? or do you actually buy your own adaptable bullshit, like some other posters do here?
You guys sure do demand proof but don't offer any yourself.

Want proof you can lose everything online? This guy lost a 6 figure a year business because Google killed his business model with a algorithm change.

http://www.warriorforum.com/main-intern ... eople.html

Roosh writes a lot of controversial material. It is very possible Google could decide his site is a hate site and ban it from search which could drastically hurt his income and/or possibly wiping it out completely.

That is why I rather hit paid traffic because I can control it and not worry so much about Google search result. I don't think Roosh could come back from something like that. You have to remember, he has been writing on his blogs for a very long time.

As for putting all of his money into a property, you stated to purchase a 45k property and keep 15k for repairs. That is a full year of income if he is making 60k, no? So if his income got hit like the guy I posted a link too what is he suppose to live off of? The 15k that was suppose to be for repairs?

Yeah, that is a good idea.

It's all about the cashflow no matter if you work for yourself or work for someone else. If you get laid off of a job you will only survive as long as your access to cash (not talking about unemployment since Roosh wouldn't get it anyway).

You asked about a stock? Well, how about you tell me if all real estate purchased can give you a 30% return on investment. You are being dishonest, in a major way, trying to make it sound like a 30% yearly ROI is common in real estate. Go ahead now, prove your point.

I sleep great at night but I wonder how you can look at yourself in the mirror for being so dishonest.
Last edited by inner on August 28th, 2014, 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
inner
Freshman Poster

Post by inner »

Cornfed wrote:
inner wrote: I still get a chuckle out of putting 60k into a property to avoid rents.
That worked back in the good old days. People still want to pretend it is the good old days.
No kidding. I have no problem paying rent knowing I could live without working for 2 years if needed. I have dealt with enough people going through foreclosures to know being cash poor/house rich isn't a good situation to be in.
inner
Freshman Poster

Post by inner »

WorldTraveler wrote:There is a great interview here with Roosh by Matt Forney.

http://mattforney.com/2014/08/20/the-ma ... -paradise/

Roosh has a lot of good insight. He says he's already written 17 books so now wants to focus on YouTube videos. How much money can you make from youTube advertising?
It can be a lot. I posted a link to a woman making millions just from videos of her opening kids toys on video. There is another guy pulling in millions just from video taping himself playing video games.

As always, most won't make much money. I think there are better/faster ways to making money online than youtube and blogging.

Amazon just purchased Twitch for 970 million which is video streaming for people playing video games. Supposedly it has a big stick rate among gamers.

http://mashable.com/2014/08/25/amazon-t ... quisition/

There is a lot of money in online video entertainment.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

inner i didn't really follow the discussion last couple pages too much arguing back and forth but are you suggesting to buy a bunch of houses to rent out? for me its too much of a headache especially if one is traveling. id rather just throw money in stocks once the bubble is over with. im sitting on the sidelines for a few years till that happens.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:inner i didn't really follow the discussion last couple pages too much arguing back and forth but are you suggesting to buy a bunch of houses to rent out? for me its too much of a headache especially if one is traveling. id rather just throw money in stocks once the bubble is over with. im sitting on the sidelines for a few years till that happens.
Shut up, your opinion isn't needed here until you actually prove you're not a faker.
lasttry
Freshman Poster

Re: Rooshv claims to be making $60,000 a year! lol

Post by lasttry »

I bought several of RooshV's books. I travel a lot off the grid and his books made for entertaining reading on my kindle. A lot of those books are simply repackaged versions of what he wrote on his website. I don't feel ripped off. He gave me what I wanted, something that would work on the kindle when I didn't have internet access, and only charged a small amount for this service. I think there's a lesson there. If you're a good writer who is currently giving away your product via a blog, why not take the same writing and repackage as an ebook, because there are people who think nothing of dropping $3 or so on reading matter. That's about the price of a coffee at Starbucks, after all. Really nothing for someone in my position, but significant for someone living cheap in a foreign country. Something to think about.

I went to http://kdpcalculator.com/index.php and posted in the sales rank for RooshV's "Bang" book, which is his most popular. Estimate was 1 to 10 books sold per day. That book sells for $10 and amazon takes 30% cut, so his net would be $7. And he has like 15 other books, though most of these have lower price and lower sales. I think it is quite conceivable that he is selling 20 total books/day @ $5 avg profit/book @ 365 days/year = $36500/year. Add $9450 for the ROK ads (at $785/month) plus some revenue from the YouTube video and maybe it comes to around $60K/year.

Also, he seems like a very intelligent guy who isn't afraid to blaze new paths. Maybe he is thinking long-term, unlike everybody else, and instead of trying to monetize his website immediately, wants to grow his internet clout so he can cash in big-time down the road.
The
Junior Poster

Re: Rooshv claims to be making $60,000 a year! lol

Post by The »

Agree lasttry....Roosh is very intelligent man who as now created a new website....Reaxxion.com which was inspired by the gamergate issue....

Heres the article....... http://www.rooshv.com/i-started-a-new-w ... axxion-com