Muslim Demographics in Europe and North America

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Muslim Demographics in Europe and North America

Post by Mr S »

This will really be the downfall of Western Europe and the white race if this comes to pass...

http://www.javno.tv/en/index.php?id=20972w96aa5b7
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

This will really be the downfall of...the white race if this comes to pass...
Race has nothing to do with Islam. Islam is a religion, Muslims are people who practice Islam, and any person of any race, ethnicity or nationality can (and is) Muslim.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

No shit, but the majority of Muslims are not of European decent... so when the time comes Europeans will be further pressured by Islamic culture to conform to their ideologies and further erode European cultural heritage, and it's quite unlikely their genetic strain can maintain current European quality of life in the long run.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
adam917
Freshman Poster

Post by adam917 »

I like how it ends with 'this is a call to action' but they obviously don't say what non-muslims should do besides procreate as much as or more than muslims. I suppose the main thing that needs to happen is a moderate form of Islam needs to sprout up that allows a hybrid of their traditions as well as the traditions of the societies they are currently living in. I don't know much about the religion or religion in general but does anyone want to take a stab at how Islam ought to evolve & what sort of phases does it need to go through that other religions have long since done, if any?

Heck, I don't think even that would be good enough because whoever gets the ball rolling will still be X years/decades behind. In the meantime I do bet that 'hotspots' with rapidly changing demographics may have a number of ethnically-driven riots unless some kind of agreement is made. Heck isn't it already happening in the UK since 2001, if not longer?

Then finally, if the changing countries' original residents are driven into minority-ship, what do they do then? Move to another part of the world? If so, where would be best?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

The elites have designed the system for whites to fail. Thats why there is a demographic problem. Women in the workplace during their reproductive years, feminism teaching women to hate men, contraception, abortion, custody 90% given to women. That will discourage both men and women to avoid marriage and children. Not to mention that women entering the workforce doubles labor supply and halves the pay, requiring two incomes.

Even without Muslim populations there, the ethnic whites will die off. It is planned. No one is this stupid, and it is not happenstance. Anyone can put 1 +1 together. The problem is they dont like where the answer points to. So they deny and deflect.

Good news is that pretty soon the elites will be done with Europe and just maybe the Muslims there will do a good job restoring order. Civilization will not be "European" of old, just like Roman Italy is not what it once was, but life will continue, and those anti-male laws will be reformed, after Muslims take control. Take solace in that.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

J.Adama wrote: Good news is that pretty soon the elites will be done with Europe and just maybe the Muslims there will do a good job restoring order. Civilization will not be "European" of old, just like Roman Italy is not what it once was, but life will continue, and those anti-male laws will be reformed, after Muslims take control. Take solace in that.
Muslims restoring control? The worst human rights abuses in the world are perpetrated by muslims against other people. Just look at the slave labor used in places like the United Arab Emirates..and those are considered relatively "westernized" muslims at that. It would be a horror show to see some of the more fundamentalist elements take control in the EU although I doubt it would ever happen.

The EU did do some tremendously stupid things allowing this sort of massive islamic immigration though. I have always considered it a curiosity why Europeans were so eager to let in a culture and religion completely opposed to their own ideals but seem to restrict immigration from rather "neutral" ethnicities like SE Asians, Chinese, etc..
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Repatriate wrote:
J.Adama wrote: Good news is that pretty soon the elites will be done with Europe and just maybe the Muslims there will do a good job restoring order. Civilization will not be "European" of old, just like Roman Italy is not what it once was, but life will continue, and those anti-male laws will be reformed, after Muslims take control. Take solace in that.
Muslims restoring control? The worst human rights abuses in the world are perpetrated by muslims against other people. Just look at the slave labor used in places like the United Arab Emirates..and those are considered relatively "westernized" muslims at that. It would be a horror show to see some of the more fundamentalist elements take control in the EU although I doubt it would ever happen.

The EU did do some tremendously stupid things allowing this sort of massive islamic immigration though. I have always considered it a curiosity why Europeans were so eager to let in a culture and religion completely opposed to their own ideals but seem to restrict immigration from rather "neutral" ethnicities like SE Asians, Chinese, etc..
Enlighten me?

Europe is in the same grip as the USA. I am so reluctant to say it since it will sully my name, but it is only a screen name.

You need to wake up to who controls the west. It isnt the Arab/Muslims or even a political power. It is a race within a race. Muslims are not at fault. It is those who can not be criticised.
Last edited by Adama on March 11th, 2010, 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

There might be some truth to what you guys are saying. I found this article on diversity in western countries, its interesting.

http://www.savethemales.ca/the_truth_ab ... rsity.html
starkeep
Freshman Poster

media

Post by starkeep »

8) Of all the talk show hosts and media type people most are jewish that i have heard them announce. So changing the society to a muslum one
will take some doing with the usa having so many jewish views in the media. I dont see it happening with some of the unusual views as creating suicide
bombers out of rape victims and poligimy. The mormons tried the poligamy thing and bringum young ws hung so the moslems will have to do a lot of changes to make their religion accceptable at todays standards.
fed up
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

In the 1970s, there were many humble, moderate Muslims around the world. It was acceptable to engage in a religious discussion about Islam and the Quran, even in Muslim countries like Egypt. Many women in the Islamic world discarded their hijabs.

Then a certain country started exporting their version of Islam, funded by petrol dollars (which we contributed to). In a 20 year period, it's estimated that these guys spent at least $87 billion dollars in exporting their ideology and building religious schools around the world. This Muslim sect advocates a strict version of Islam and calls for jihad against nonbelievers. Some scholars from this sect teach that jihad means to kill and enslave. Now it's not possible to engage in a "religious discussion" on many topics in Egypt because it'd be considered heresy.

But don't take my word for it. Read former Singapore Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew's opinion here:
http://www.accessmylibrary.com/article- ... apore.html