Who needs to be banned from this forum?

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

kai1275 wrote: The biggest hurdle was the technology aspect. The website uses an older forum style. It is not feature rich enough to add new enhancements we would have liked to put in. Winston told me that it would cost alot of money to upgrade to one of the newer systems. Not only that, but neither of us are proficient in those new ones as well. Websites are outside of my IT expertise. I deal with infrastructure and architecture mostly. If anyone else has skills in this stuff, please talk to Winston. Seriously.
That's not what I said. I said that it's pointless to upgrade to phpbb3. I have it on another forum and it doesn't really have any advantages over this one. At least not for users. Only for geeks. lol

Vbulletin now has a yearly fee. It's not a one time lifetime fee anymore. That sucks. We could try to switch to Roosh's forum's template, which uses mybb, from http://www.mybb.com . Do you guys prefer that style? The only advantage it has is that it allows you to rate posts and users. But it's a lot of trouble to switch to a different program altogether.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gsjackson wrote:
polya wrote:So has cornfed or anyone else actually been banned? This thread seems like a big waste of time if no-one's been banned by now.
Yes, Cornfed and three others -- long since. Swiftly and ruthlessly dispatched, with no warnings, and no explanation other than that a tiny minority of those expressing views on the matter wanted them gone. Ghost, drealm, and fschmidt are also gone, in protest against this action.
They are bitching about us on fschmidt's CoAlpha forum. Check it out.

http://www.coalpha.org/The-Fall-of-Happ ... 74993.html

I was thinking of giving Cornfed another chance, but after seeing how nasty he is to us behind our backs, I'm not so sure now.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

You really can't expect him to speak nicely of a forum that banned him...can you? I don't know that they'd come back even if you unbanned them. Like them or hate them, the three banned guys posted A LOT on this forum. They did bring some controversy, but not all controversy is bad. Those offended by them STILL LEFT...I don't see them posting too many new topics.

Bottom line, the forum needs interesting topics to stay relevant...agreeable or disagreeable they might be. Cornfed was racist, but so are MANY posters currently still here. Look at how many anti-white guy posts there are? How many posts complaining about how unfairly privileged white men are...blah, blah, blah. It's like they want us all to be punished...FOREVER. Some of Cornfeds threads were extremely long due to the controversy...they were very active posts. Some claimed that ThePrimebait was also racist, but I didn't see it. He's his own person, but he was a regular poster here that many responded to as well. People just need to stop being so butthurt about what is said online. If you don't like a particular poster...block him....done.

I am here to learn about being happier abroad...that is my dream and something I'm trying to figure out how to make possible in the future. Ghost, Cornfed, AmericaninBankok and others were just that. There seem to be far too many whiners and complainers and not enough guys that are actually DOING what this forum is all about.

Banning is the owners choice, but it's something that should be done carefully. Making it sound like the majority had a say in it is just simply BS. Temp Banning is pointless as well...we are not children. I can't imagine anyone coming back after being Temp banned for something ridiculous....
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Announcement:

Ok I've reviewed the posts of the banned members. I don't see any racist hate speech or personal attacks from them, except for Cornfed. So I've UNBANNED the following members:

Cornfed
ThePrimeBait
Mr.Darcy
MyFirstLove462

Cornfed will receive a warning about his racial attacks. Cornfed, please learn to curb your racial posts. And do not insult other members. Thanks.

I don't understand what MyFirstLove462 did wrong. He seems like a nice sweet guy. You can see his photo in his intro post here: viewtopic.php?t=21091

To ThePrimeBait and MrDarcy: I don't see much hate speech or racism in your posts. But you do need to work on your spelling and grammar. Please use proper punctuation and spelling. Otherwise, your posts look ghetto. So don't be lazy. Make sure your spelling is accurate. Before submitting your posts, fix the errors highlighted in red in the post form. Hope you improve the quality of your posts. Thanks.

I've also looked over AdmiralofBlacks posts. I don't see that he violated any forum rules. He just denigrated his own black race. Denigrating your own race is not against forum rules I guess. Do any of you want him back?

Zboy, are any of these guys' IP's banned too? If so, can you unban them? I could not find them in the banned IP list, but it was hard to look through it since it was not in any kind of order.

Zboy, next time, please give them a warning first before banning them, and explain the reasons for the warning or ban. After the first warning, use a temporary ban.

I will now proceed to PM the banned members to let them know they've been unbanned.

I will also PM the following members: Fschmidt, Drealm and Ghost, to let them know that they can end their protest of the forum and return, since the banning they protested against has been undone.

If any of you are in contact with them, please update them as well. And if you know any other forum members who left in protest, please PM them with this update as well.

To everyone:

Anyhow, I hope that all you guys will learn to get along and support each other from now on, so that we can have a happy, healthy, supportive brotherhood and camaraderie. Please keep in mind the motto: United we stand. So please learn to utilize reason, courtesy, kindness and common sense in your life affairs and behavior here.

I hope you heed these words. Thanks for your attention.
Last edited by Winston on March 7th, 2014, 7:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:Announcement:

Ok I've reviewed the posts of the banned members. I don't see any racist hate speech or personal attacks from them, except for Cornfed. So I've UNBANNED the following members:

Cornfed
ThePrimeBait
Mr.Darcy
MyFirstLove462
The voice of reason. Thanks Winston!
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

Winston wrote:They are bitching about us on fschmidt's CoAlpha forum. Check it out.
Yeah I put in my 2 cents there, but wasn't very well received. Oh well.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mr Natural wrote:
Winston wrote:They are bitching about us on fschmidt's CoAlpha forum. Check it out.
Yeah I put in my 2 cents there, but wasn't very well received. Oh well.
Can you go there and tell them that the banning has been undone?

On their free speech forum, are you allowed to disagree with them? lol

What does CoAlpha mean? It sounds like a fraternity. You have to conform in a fraternity. So it's an oxymoron. lol

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Winston wrote:On their free speech forum, are you allowed to disagree with them? lol
Yes.
What does CoAlpha mean?
See What is a co-alpha male?
It sounds like a fraternity. You have to conform in a fraternity. So it's an oxymoron. lol
Oxymoron? There is no conflict between free speech and conforming to civilized behavior. That is how America used to work.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

I made my site raceandating.com to give these discussions a chance. It was made with skate with the intention of providing a legit space for the racial topic. I'm still not sure what I want to do with that site but it gets traffic even with zero marketing from me. If you want to redirect it there go ahead
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?