China is much much worse than America in terms of dating.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Also, seek out Henry Makow's articles on feminism and the one with the Tim Teebow picture on it. He tells the f***ing truth. Men that "get" (understand) women, act like they do not need NOR want anything from them. When i talked to ladies online, I ran through my gauntlet of questions. If one of them could not or refused to answer a question, or did wishywashy shit, BZZZZZZT! NEXT! I kept it moving.... Fortunately many Chinese women are blunt and rather candid and honest. The wishy-washy ones, are tooo easy to spot. Often times, they save you the drama by looking at your profile but never replying back to your email. Good. Didn't want to talk to you anyway....:roll:

viewtopic.php?t=10454

The guy who started this thread, mentioned Henry Makow, and it changed my life forever. I know that I can get whatever kind of woman I want now and the whores that try to chase me prove it everyday. I should go thank him properly now that I think about it.....
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

If you're spending your time writing about how much country XYZ sucks for you, then it's probably time for you to leave and go elsewhere.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Well that's 3 dates in China for me in 5 days. It would have been more but one evening I got the shits so stayed in, and you also have to factor in travel time to and from Shenzhen.

Plus all 3 dates were great ladies.

Now trying to schedule a date for tomorrow.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

This OP thread seems BS and cock-blocking if you ask me.
I spent a week in China with my company a few months ago, and I can only say the girls are awesome. Orders of magnitude better than this BS** in the states.

They are cute (some knockouts), have a great attitude and sense of humor, and were checking me out all the time.
All I had to do was wave and they would wave back, some of them wanted to have their picture taken with me, etc.
Something which would never, ever, happen back here in the states.

Unfortunately I lost a date I had setup with a girl from the hotel (she literally gravitated towards me, yes!!), due to work the last night.
And since it usually takes me weeks to de-traumatize (if you know what I mean) when I travel, I couldn't take better advantage of that week.

One more thing, we were treated to KTV, but didn't fair well with those girls though, they seemed kind of forced-to-be-there or something, and had a different attitude.

I was never really interested in oriental girls, until now. Can't wait to go back!!
I think I'll move there for six months (I'll give more details in my introduction).
Sorry about the disorganized paragraphs, it's late...
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

droid wrote:This OP thread seems BS and cock-blocking if you ask me.
I spent a week in China with my company a few months ago, and I can only say the girls are awesome. Orders of magnitude better than this BS** in the states.

They are cute (some knockouts), have a great attitude and sense of humor, and were checking me out all the time.
All I had to do was wave and they would wave back, some of them wanted to have their picture taken with me, etc.
Something which would never, ever, happen back here in the states.

Unfortunately I lost a date I had setup with a girl from the hotel (she literally gravitated towards me, yes!!), due to work the last night.
And since it usually takes me weeks to de-traumatize (if you know what I mean) when I travel, I couldn't take better advantage of that week.

One more thing, we were treated to KTV, but didn't fair well with those girls though, they seemed kind of forced-to-be-there or something, and had a different attitude.

I was never really interested in oriental girls, until now. Can't wait to go back!!
I think I'll move there for six months (I'll give more details in my introduction).
Sorry about the disorganized paragraphs, it's late...
Don't try to date KTV girls. Those are bar girls. They just work there. Rule number one is never date working girls. Ever. This rule applies to all countries. They just want your money and most privately hate themselves.

Many of them are er-nai or er-nai in the making. Er nai means (second Wife). Basically some business man's mistress. You don't want their sloppy seconds.

Setup some dates via online dating with premium choice women and then you will have plenty to do in China next time you go there.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

Guys...women only reject weak, beta types. This is evident in the way you walk, look and smile. Its an aura...a way about you. If you're small...you have a disadvantage. Women in the states are approachable...they just suck as wives or GFs. True, people are more friendly abroad but I find most men complaining about "its too hard for me to get a date" have personality issues that recoil women. I know this as I USED to have this issue...
maxtazm
Freshman Poster

Post by maxtazm »

wtf man? Every guy i've ever known, regardless of his nationality got plenty of ass in china as long as he was confident,interesting and usually know how to dress well though not necessarily super fashionable.

How do you present yourself to the world? do you dress like a boring english teacher? DO you actively start conversations with any random woman you see or at least make eye contact with? are you even making an effort to to be more social and meet women in your daily life?

You really can't blame the environment and sulk in your confirmation bias that helps you look for reasons like "they all want a high value guy to marry" to confirm to yourself that dating in china is just as difficult as it was for you in the US!

You are just creating a self-fulfilling prophecy for yourself by believing in that nonsense!

It's an excuse to justify your lack of success. a way to put blame on external factors because you don't want to admit that possibly YOU are the cause of your social failures and take responsibility for the lack of success.

Your first step to growth is to admit you have some room for improvement, and work on yourself, and then actually make an effort to talk to more girls.
kiwibloke
Freshman Poster

Not easy, but possible

Post by kiwibloke »

I agree that dating is not easy in China. I lived for a year in a provincial capital in south east China. I'm a New Zealander, in my mid-40's, 5'11", fit, toned and above average in looks. My target market was 30+. I found it easy to meet lots of women in a variety of places as they are friendly and approachable. However, setting up dates and going through the dating machinations was hard work. Cultural differences, flakiness and the language barrier were constant obstacles. I tried the Asianfriendfinder website but that didn't yield much in my city. Looking at previous threads I think other websites could have been far more effective.

The word among the younger foreign english teachers I met was to go to english corners at universities around town. There you have a great excuse to converse with lots of very cute 18-22 year old women in a non-threatening environment and apparently getting phone numbers isn't difficult. Sometimes their english isn't too bad. Don't try this at your own university unless you want to be fired!

So even though I didn't date many Chinese women I still really enjoyed my year there. No regrets at all.

Reality: You can't get around the fact that the best thing you can do to get a Chinese woman is to learn the language.
T Rex
Freshman Poster

re:

Post by T Rex »

My tough love post:

If your not getting at least 3 #s a day and having a harem in most of Asia (especially if you live in a larger city), you are doing something wrong.

There is no one to blame except the person in the mirror. Its all inside guys.

Your success or lack thereof is a reflection of your self esteem and beliefs...location doesn't have nearly as much to do with it as whats going on in your head!!

If you want help, you can PM me or someone else, but believe me, even if you aren't the handsomest guy in the world...its easy if you'll let it be
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

kiwibloke is right. I did OK once I actually met a woman. But the hardest part was getting the date set up in the first place.

Chief problem was women working all the time. It was a huge problem in Thailand. I met a really cute petite girl, but she worked 7 days a week.

Hmm, she told me she had a day off in a fortnight's time.

Sheesh, what's the point? She has realistically 0% chance of finding a foreign husband.

Chinese ladies seemed to work less, but in China the problem was all the best ladies lived in Shenzhen, while I lived in Guangzhou.

And learning the language, well I don't know if that helps anyway. 4 months in China and I went to buy my train ticket, yeah the woman sold me the wrong thing. OK so my Mandarin is terrible, but there's no way in hell that Zhangmutou sounds anything like Shenzhen!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

xiongmao wrote:kiwibloke is right. I did OK once I actually met a woman. But the hardest part was getting the date set up in the first place.

Chief problem was women working all the time. It was a huge problem in Thailand. I met a really cute petite girl, but she worked 7 days a week.

Hmm, she told me she had a day off in a fortnight's time.

Sheesh, what's the point? She has realistically 0% chance of finding a foreign husband.

Chinese ladies seemed to work less, but in China the problem was all the best ladies lived in Shenzhen, while I lived in Guangzhou.

And learning the language, well I don't know if that helps anyway. 4 months in China and I went to buy my train ticket, yeah the woman sold me the wrong thing. OK so my Mandarin is terrible, but there's no way in hell that Zhangmutou sounds anything like Shenzhen!

thats one thing im filtering out on the dating sites if the women seems way too busy with her job or they are way too focused on their studies. If they claim to be very busy and little time for relationship than ill pass them by
T Rex
Freshman Poster

Post by T Rex »

Way too much focus on excuses.

The goal is to have prospects and options, that way it doesn't matter if 1 girl you like has a busy life. So what? If you are attached to 'this one perfect girl', she will get the feeling that you are needy and not be attracted to you. Game over.

If you are open, cool, and have options, she will make time to be with you because you aren't acting all needy and wussy like the other guys who are pursuing her all the time.

How to get options? Easy. Meet people. Network. You can even do it online...stop giving all your power away to the first girl that responds to you. Remember you have value and she needs to meet your standards too.

There is an abundance of women in the world. Billions. With millions turning 18 every day. If one girl doesn't like you, so what?

I've picked up girls in China without knowing a single word of mandarin. How, you might ask? By being confident, yet friendly, and leading.

Women are highly emotional creatures. They respond more to your vibe and energy than to logic.
In her mind, she says something like "I can't explain it, but I just feel like I want to be with him"...."I have feelings for this guy"

So focus on feeling good and building a great life. Be attractive. Girls will start following you around...you don't have to worry about formal dating.

I'll be in Shenzhen in Feb 2014...and I'll make you a deal to you guys reading this...if I can't teach get at least 3#s a day, I will give you $100.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

the reason why i tend to want to weed out busy women is cause it taks a lot of preparation to set up dates and find a woman you rinterested in and to go out and meet them and deal with them. Then you have to coordinate other women constantly if the one you like is busy all the time. its much easier to have a steady f**k buddy. Also i prefer to get a woman onthe pill and get really good at the sex with one woman. Screwing many women isn't that fun i think. But it seems like attractive great women tend to have something going on in their life so i may be stuck playing the field with random women cause the ones who have time and cater tend to be ugly or desperate (in comparison)
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

if a introvert who has only had 1 real girlfriend prior to China can get a 19 year old looker, I don't see how china can be worse...

I honestly only ever made a advance on 2 girls in America, one didn't call me back, the other was a ugly girl who was 4 years older and said "this isn't a real date" half way in to the date.

I'm a introvert who's horrible with women and I scored with a 19 year old college girl, the only thing I have going for me is I'm ripped, and probably around a 7 in looks, I have zero game.

China can't be worse then America, at least not for a white man, otherwise I wouldn't go 3 years at a time between dates/girl friends in America.