BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

like i said before wrong ones. I am an american woman and i am not bad. I am really nice compared to all the others. I don't believe in divorce. and why in the world is everyone pinning american women as bad. Don't you need both parties for a divorce? I am not telling anyone to go out and freaking marry an american woman. I am just saying not every single one of them is bad and yeah it is hard to find a good one but isn't that what makes it fun. Once you find a good one most people are like halliluah. I know my husband was.and also American women are pretty good mothers thank you very much. Geez all the american hate.
Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

DanielleNguyen wrote:like i said before wrong ones. I am an american woman and i am not bad. I am really nice compared to all the others. I don't believe in divorce. and why in the world is everyone pinning american women as bad. Don't you need both parties for a divorce? I am not telling anyone to go out and freaking marry an american woman. I am just saying not every single one of them is bad and yeah it is hard to find a good one but isn't that what makes it fun. Once you find a good one most people are like halliluah. I know my husband was.and also American women are pretty good mothers thank you very much. Geez all the american hate.
You go girl!

Sorry, couldn't resist.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

troll? why do people keep calling me that? I didn't know of a no fault divorce. sorry. The vast majority are horrible i will give you that as well. Maybe i don't word my words right. What I mean is if you are in America and have had bad dating with the women, once you find a good one you will be happy. My husband who is Vietnamese went through hell when he dated women here. But when he met me he said he had never felt so happy. duc and I are happy together. We have a beautiful baby too. i was just saying for those stuck in America weeding through the shitty american women once you find a good one you may have a happy life.
Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.
cheaproomd
Freshman Poster

Post by cheaproomd »

I like the blog!
HunterFleming1991
Freshman Poster

Post by HunterFleming1991 »

cheaproomd wrote:I like the blog!
and you registered just to tell us that? LOL!
Outsider
Freshman Poster

Post by Outsider »

DanielleNguyen wrote:I am just saying not every single one of them is bad and yeah it is hard to find a good one but isn't that what makes it fun.
No, it's not "fun".

Everyday interactions with women can leave a man shaking his head, but the real insanity doesn't start until there is a relationship. Each time, we hope we have found an exception. There are only so many times we can have our hopes dashed before we say "f**k it, I'm done with these crazy women"

This is why the smart ones go overseas. Or, like me, they give up totally because being alone is infinitely better than being stuck with one of these monsters. ANYTHING is better than being stuck with one of them. Death is preferable.

I can see how you are an exception. You are an American, but you are not Americanized. You come from another culture. You were raised differently. So, you are a gem. Gems are valuable because they are so rare.

American women are narcissists, and I mean that literally. Narcissists are similar to psychopaths and can be just as destructive and occasionally deadly dangerous. Google "narcissist rage" and read all about it. They really are crazy and only a fool would have anything to do with them. If the so-called alphas want them, they can have them.
In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Post by In2dadark »

DanielleNguyen wrote: Don't you need both parties for a divorce? .
Nope.. you don't. Any other questions.

And it's not just American women. Given the opportunity, ALL women would be greedy, selfish & don't give a f**k about men. They really don't give a f**k about men regardless; But they'll drop that for a while to get what they want. I wouldn't advise any man getting married anywhere. If they need to, maybe get married in a place like the Philippines if they don't mind the same p***y year after year after year, taking care of her family & the weather...
In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Post by In2dadark »

Outsider wrote:
DanielleNguyen wrote:I am just saying not every single one of them is bad and yeah it is hard to find a good one but isn't that what makes it fun.

Everyday interactions with women can leave a man shaking his head, .
And holding his nose. Maybe it's just my senses getting sharper as I age, my illness or American women's stank is ramping up big time. They stink. I pretend to be scratching my nose as one approaches. As they pass, I actually hold my nose & breath until I'm a safe distance.
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

American women are like the dumpster you don't eat out of the dumpster so why would you put your dick in it
navigator
Freshman Poster

Post by navigator »

Most American women have no character, no honor, no personality, and no soul. They expect men to give them the world while offering next to nothing in return. Conversing with them couldn't be a more arduous, frustrating task. Most of the time, you feel as though you are fighting an up-hill battle with them. Walking on eggshells if you will. Conversations do not flow naturally with most American women like they do with women raised outside of the U.S. Even relatively intelligent AW do not provide stimulating conversation because of how they deliberately impede its flow. It is much harder "connecting" with most American women despite us sharing the same native language.

I am at the point where I honestly want NOTHING to do with 99.9% of American women anymore. And I am putting my money where my mouth is. I was recently offered a well-paying corporate job that would begin at the beginning of 2014. I turned it down so that I could pursue opportunities overseas that are much lower-paying (even when you factor in the disparate CsOL). Being surrounded by FW with warmer personalities is worth the substantial paycut that I will be taking. Only getting to be overseas a few weeks out of the year doesn't cut it for me anymore. Life is too short to be miserable and near-suicidal for 50 weeks each year. I also don't want to wait until retirement to spend the majority of my time outside of U.S. soil; I want to be young enough to enjoy my experiences to the fullest extent.

I have also vowed never to have any kids in this country, for planting my seed in such toxic soil would be tantamount to child abuse. I want my future children to have the opportunity to grow up in a relatively sane culture. America has been in the Social Dark Ages for decades and I don't see it ever improving in my lifetime.
Pocket
Freshman Poster

Post by Pocket »

Not all American women are bad... I haven't dated one since 2007... Anything change for the better guys?

Post by In2dadark »

Pocket wrote:Not all American women are bad... I haven't dated one since 2007... Anything change for the better guys?
Yes, it gets better every day. You should dump your GF & come back to the U.S.

Seriously? This is a 39 page thread, they're pigs; & we'll send you an update if things change for the better.
You won't be getting any updates.
In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Post by In2dadark »

How do I post a pic on this forum? Photobucket type apps only?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

In2dadark wrote:How do I post a pic on this forum? Photobucket type apps only?
Copy from the source you want to post and then hit the IMG button (here on this forum when you post your picture) then hit paste.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
ThaiGirls4Life
Freshman Poster

Re: BOYCOTT American WOMEN!

Post by ThaiGirls4Life »

momopi wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:So what do you think of the Boycott American Women blog?
http://boycottamericanwomen.blogspot.com/
I created it about 7 months ago, and it created a massive stir. Many feminist websites wrote entire editorials about the blog within DAYS of me creating it, it got them so pissed off. It got like 30,000 hits in the first week (I am not exaggerating).
So, please tell me your opinion of the blog, what you think the effect of it was, and so on. I am open to all of your opinions, both positive and negative. Please let me know if you appreciate the blog, or if you feel that I can improve it in the future. I'll try to respond to each comment individually. Thanks!
Have you considered who your target audience is?

Guys who are happily getting laid in America have no need or desire to boycott. It'd be silly for guys who can't get dates to boycott women, it'd be like boycotting something that you can't get or not invited to in the first place.

Girls who are happily with their boyfriends are busy having fun and going out on dates. She is not going to concern herself with the internet or some web site.

That leaves sexually frustrated, man-hating feminists who can't get laid and have too much time on her hands to surf the web and get pissed off at your web site.

If your goal is to tell guys who can't get dates here to go abroad, know that only a small % of men will be motivated enough to get off their butts. Actually, if the guy is motivated, he's likely to be more successful with women or have left to find greener pastures somewhere (or in process of planning on getting there). The culls that are left behind are sexually frustrated chumps with too much time on their hands to post rants about how much they hate XYZ, then jerk off to pr0n on the internet. They know there's greener pastures elsewhere, but cannot leave the comfort zone of their couch.

Personally, I don't get guys who make it abroad to greener pastures, then can't resist spending enormous amount of time to rant non-constructively about how bad America or American women is. If you're already in greener pastures, you should be spending your time to enjoy that pasture (smell the roses, eat the flowers, whatever), and not acting like some freaky ex turned stalker with mental issues and just can't get over it & move on with their lives.
Whats wrong with doing something productive like making a website to spread awareness for other guys looking to find an alternative path while they are saving enough to move abroad? he can make money from his blog also.

Some of us have moved to greener pastures with foreign girlfriends but we STILL see these stuck up Western women who are vacating in the foreign countries and even our foreign girlfriends say Western women are rude