Do American black women like European Black men?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
robinho
Freshman Poster

Do American black women like European Black men?

Post by robinho »

Well this is my first time in here. I have a question.

What is the best state in the US for a black European man to meet black women?

Im a black man living in Europe and are going to Us next year in June and wanna meet some nice black girls.
Right now my plan is to arrive to New York and stay for some days and then travel to Atlanta because I heard it´s the black mecka in america.
But I wanna know how is the black girls in america towards European black guys.

Im good looking (afro-brazil), speak good english, christian, 25 years old.
Any good clubs or bars in New York and Atlanta that have a lot of black girls.

Most of the hot black girls in Europe like white men so Im hope the black sisters in america is easier.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

*Waiting for the Peanut Gallery to ascend onto this topic*

*Breaks out his popcorn with extra butter*

"This is going to be good" :-)
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Why don't you put the mack down on those European white women?

European white women love black men but it seems as if you have a preference for black women.

Unless you are very wealthy, it's going to be hard to get with African American women OR unless you fit into their social groups OR you look like a total black model and are very built OR you have a swag/thug look.

The BEST black women in the world live in latin america, carribean and africa.

So if you want to attract black women NYC, your appearance better reflect a guy that has a lot of money.

But I would say that MAYBE the black girls in the SOUTH such as the ones in Texas or Atlanta might be the best mannered black women in the country and that's not saying much but if you want black women in NYC or Los Angeles, you had better have a ton of money.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Dude, why don't you go to Brazil and the Dominican Republic to get black women.

Those black women in the places named are off da chain!
kai8482
Freshman Poster

Post by kai8482 »

Honestly, probably a place where there aren't large populations of black AW but the Hispanic type. Perhaps Florida or La. You'll also need some thick skin to get ready for the neck rollin', finger snapping, weave wearing, antagonism that precedes most black women. Good luck sir, God-speed.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

Well my friend. You can go to NY and Atlanta to meet some black girls but you're going to be disappointed when you see what the country has to offer. I don't know what your taste is or what you're attracted to but stateside black chicks do NOTHING for me.

Most of them are ghetto, shallow, artificial, have kids, and always seem to be pissed about something.

There are some good looking, sophisticated black girls out there. But in my opinion, they are far and few between.

Are they attracted to European black men? Sure they are. I don't think it really matters where you're from. To a stateside black girl that's exotic. Also, you say you're good looking. So there should be no problem meeting and mingling with those that catch your eye.

One last thing. Black women are easy to catch. Don't worry about will they be attracted to you. Focus on are you attracted to them.
Last edited by OTB on October 23rd, 2013, 4:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
robinho
Freshman Poster

Post by robinho »

Well I could do that but I dont speak that good português, I have 2 passport one in brazil (born in brazil grew up in europe) so I have change to move over sea. But i prefer english, its not my first language but its much easier for me to speak english then português, and it would be easier for her if I like her a lot and she wanna visit me in my country.
robinho
Freshman Poster

Post by robinho »

"You'll also need some thick skin to get ready for the neck rollin', finger snapping, weave wearing, antagonism that precedes most black women. Good luck sir, God-speed"

Tell me you joking man? Damn the girls i see on youtube and movies dont act like that . Well I have to head to the church and see what lord gives me in Atlanta. All I hear on youtube is that black women miss good black men.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

^^^
Feminism has affected black women intensely.

Being from Europe, you may not be able to understand this but BEWARE!

The best African American women are the biracial ones in which the mother is non-black.

We're trying to help you so you won't make any bad mistakes with American women.

Quite frankly, you might have better experiences with American white, hispanic and asian women instead of black women.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

robinho wrote:Well I could do that but I dont speak that good português, I have 2 passport one in brazil (born in brazil grew up in europe) so I have change to move over sea. But i prefer english, its not my first language but its much easier for me to speak english then português, and it would be easier for her if I like her a lot and she wanna visit me in my country.
That's a terrible excuse.

There are plenty of latin american women who speak english.

Black latinas are some of the most feminine coolest black women on the face of the planet.

Black men travel to latin america all the time and find wives.

Don't let the language barrier deter you.

Since you seem to be hard set on getting with African American women, don't marry them OR if you have to get married, protect all of your assets in an Asset Protection Plan.
kai8482
Freshman Poster

Post by kai8482 »

robinho wrote:"You'll also need some thick skin to get ready for the neck rollin', finger snapping, weave wearing, antagonism that precedes most black women. Good luck sir, God-speed"

Tell me you joking man? Damn the girls i see on youtube and movies dont act like that . Well I have to head to the church and see what lord gives me in Atlanta. All I hear on youtube is that black women miss good black men.
My experience is the real good ones are taken. I remember the last 3 black women I talked to that led me up to not ever talking to black chicks again. I even remember the exact last time I talked to a black chick was when I approached her and started talking to her at the restaurant / bar. It was going ok for a moment and then she turns to her friend and says,"hrrrmm hhhhmm, I don't know girl, should I holla at him" My jaw dropped. OF course her ugly demeanor bug-eyed friend replies back with,"I wouldn't girl" I called it quits after that.

I don't know what makes black women the way they are but they want too much and the return on investment is too low. To get a fat, chicken headed black chick w/ kids is absurd. They don't be looking that good, kids, their whole situation is f'ed up but they want a 'good man'. I don't even talk to the black gurl at work, shes fat, you can her her walking down the hallways, fat over her knee caps and she acts like Queen s.hit. You holla at them and you realize like wtf have I gotten into? I don't think I'm ugly and I make good money but go for it, individual results will vary. Hopefully you'll be better off than I ever was w/ black chicks
robinho
Freshman Poster

Post by robinho »

"Well my friend. You can go to NY and Atlanta to meet some black girls but you're going to be disappointed when you see what the country has to offer. I don't what your taste is or what you're attracted to but stateside black chicks do NOTHING for me. Most of them are ghetto, shallow, artificial, have kids, and always seem to be pissed about something. "

Well my taste. .. is like if I have Rihanna and Alice Keys in front off me I take Rihanna all day. I prefer darker girls. I like Angela Simmons, Gabrielle Union, Nia Long etc looking girls.

Damn you america give us beonce, nicki Minaj, Lil Kim, lauren London, cassie, jada pinket smith, marian Jones, and you know telling me thats its not true. ..Its like mom say. Dont belive everything you see on tv. Haha
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

OTB wrote:Well my friend. You can go to NY and Atlanta to meet some black girls but you're going to be disappointed when you see what the country has to offer. I don't what your taste is or what you're attracted to but stateside black chicks do NOTHING for me.

Most of them are ghetto, shallow, artificial, have kids, and always seem to be pissed about something.

There are some good looking, sophisticated black girls out there. But in my opinion, they are far and few between.

Are they attracted to European black men? Sure they are. I don't think it really matters where you're from. To a stateside black girl that's exotic. Also, you say you're good looking. So there should be no problem meeting and mingling with those that catch your eye.

One last thing. Black women are easy to catch. Don't worry about will they be attracted to you. Focus on are you attracted to them.
...yeah and he should focus on wearing a condom with the majority of non-obese U.S. Black women. Don't be a d.ickwad like me and go raw with AW. LOL
Now if he has a vazz like me and he knows the woman has nothing with proof out the a.ss, then go for it raw.
Otherwise, 1-866-wrap-it-up.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

SilverEnergy wrote:....But I would say that MAYBE the black girls in the SOUTH such as the ones in Texas :shock: or Atlanta :shock: might be the best mannered :self-facepalm: black women in the country and that's not saying much .....
Oh you're out of your rabid-a.s.s. mind, man. These Black women here in Dallas are just ankles. Ankles are in the lowest of low. An oversaturated amount of hair-hat hooligans (i.e. weave-wearing Black women).

Atlanta (i.e. Gay T.L. or Wacklanta) is hurting too. There's no need to expound on that city of why Black women there are epically abysmal.

At least you didn't say NOLA (New Orleans) or Memphis in that context, then I would have to ether your a..s..s. LMFAO!!!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

@Robinho,

NOW THAT I'M THINKING about it:
We are playing Captain-Save-A-Foreign-Naive-Man here!
Please listen to what we have to say!

Do like Tommy Sotomayor and take you and your penis home. We are not disrespecting you personally, man; we are trying to mitigate your misery of having to have these Black American women.

All respect due, learn some Spanish and go to Dominican Republic or Cuba and have fun there. All jokes aside.

And if you love it there, don't get the UK simps to go en masse to those islands, keep it as your own personal treat (even though some already go, just not a myriad!! :shock:)!! All jokes aside.
Last edited by E Irizarry R&B Singer on October 23rd, 2013, 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.