Why do you hate American women?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Why do you hate American women?

Post by DanielleNguyen »

Hi there. I really want to know why so many hate American women. I am kind and open minded. I am overly trusting and go out of my way for others. I guess I am an extremely rare case. My name is Danielle. I donate money to feed the children organization and also the voice of the martyrs. (we don't kill people like most people stereotype. We deliver bibles to hostile countries, work to free the wrongly accused in hostile countries, and deliver care packages.) I have myself faced a whole lot of stereotypes. People for some reason, in other countries seemed shocked when I stop to help someone who drops their things and I help them with a smile. People in other countries find it shocking that I go out of my way to help others. (Example: I found a little boy who was crying. I sat with him for a long time and bought him a ice cream cone. I played paper,rock, scissors with him. When his parents came, they spoke a foreign language, i don't know what it was, i smiled but they looked at me like they saw the plague. Maybe I am wrong, but I feel like a lot of people in different countries really hate America. I even noticed when people see my husband (he's Vietnamese) they seem more relaxed and much more open. Soon as I come along (I am white) and take his hand, people tend to stop and stare. my husband's parents who came from Vietnam, really seem to like me.
They say I grew up like them and am a very decent woman. My husband had been married before. (Duc is 25. I am 22.) However, his previous wife was more a typical American woman. It seemed everyone in his family really hated her. However, they really embraced me. Even his grandma liked me which was apparently a big deal. People say I am highly likeable. I have friends who are Asian, black, white, Hispanic, Arabic, Christian, Buddist, Muslim, Satanic. I know there are lots of different people in the world, but isn't that suppose to make life fun. I really seem to have to go out on a limb to befriend people of different cultures. However no one wants to befriend me. I hear so many nasty comments it hurts. Because my husband is Asian, people spread rumors of she only loves him because he's rich. She's a gold digger. (My husband makes $23,000 a year.) She helped him get his visa. (that one was crazy.) She has a fetish. (Wait...what?????? No)
I have faced so many stereotypes because I don't judge, because I lend a helping hand. However, it seems so many have their ways set in who they believe I am. I don't know if there is a lot of American women like me out there. In my life I had only met one. (excluding my family.) I just want people to see there can be diamonds amongst all the scattered pieces of coal.
Sometimes those diamonds can be really hard to find. (Most of them are married.) I guess I just want to know...from anyone who hates Americans....how can I change your view? Could you tell me why you hate Americans? And most importantly, would you give someone like me a chance? I really want to see how the world views American women. I want to learn about where you are from and your beliefs. Maybe we could even become friends. Even if you hate american women and swore them off, wouldn't it be nice to have at least one friend.
Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This is a strange question. There are many reasons, but the biggest one is:

THEY HATE US! American women are conditioned to see men as fools, creeps and predators. They are the ones who hated us first. They treat us like crap, ignore us, and act like men are an inferior species.

It wasn't like this in the 1960's or 1970's. Blame the man-hating feminists. Not us. We are simply returning their hate and telling it like it is.

Their personalities are also spoiled rotten, they are not sweet, feminine and modest like in the rest of the world. And they are very unfriendly, cold and unapproachable too. They see flirtation as a negative thing, when the rest of the world sees it as a positive thing. They don't like to meet men. So you aren't even allowed to approach them or meet them! Wtf? How are you supposed to meet women in the US if you can't approach them?

It's a no-win situation all around. If you are a man in America who likes women and wants to meet them, date them, or even befriend them, EVERYTHING is against you.

See the four point comparison on my home page. Here is point number 2 about the women in America:

2. Meeting women and getting dates is extremely difficult and unnatural. Women are unapproachable, unfriendly, hateful, paranoid, difficult, stuck up, and spoiled rotten with a bad attitude. Thus they are extremely difficult to meet and connect with. They don't like to meet men and don't talk to strangers. They are not open and curious (like foreign women are) but are super cliquish, closed and standoffish. With their self-worth over-inflated, they think they're too good for most men. They are conditioned to hate men and view them as fools, creeps and predators. Being unfeminine, they view femininity as oppressive. Women are masculinized and men are feminized, screwing up both genders. Most single men go years without dates. Every desirable woman is either taken, too picky or not looking. Flirtation is considered creepy and violating. Hitting on girls is taboo.
Last edited by Winston on October 9th, 2013, 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

Well maybe i am just a different person then. I am married to a asian male. I guess you have a point on the spoiled thing. is there any way that you'll ever change your views? How many negative encounters have you had.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

DanielleNguyen wrote:Well maybe i am just a different person then. I am married to a asian male. I guess you have a point on the spoiled thing. is there any way that you'll ever change your views? How many negative encounters have you had.
Maybe you are. But all the good ones are taken. :)

Why did you marry an Asian male?

We will change our views if American women change, but that's a fat chance. You can't change other people who don't want to change. Otherwise, why should we change our views if the reality doesn't change? You aren't making sense. Why should anyone change their views from truth to falsity? I don't understand your expectation.

We've had countless negative encounters and experiences, more than you can imagine.

American women have a bad reputation in the rest of the world. There's a reason for that. It's not an accident or coincidence or due to any misunderstanding.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:THEY HATE US! American women are conditioned to see men as fools, creeps and predators. They are the ones who hated us first. They treat us like crap, ignore us, and act like men are an inferior species.

Blame the man-hating feminists. Not us. We are simply returning their hate and telling it like it is.

Their personalities are also spoiled rotten, they are not sweet, feminine and modest like in the rest of the world. And they are very unfriendly, cold and unapproachable too. They see flirtation as a negative thing, when the rest of the world sees it as a positive thing. They don't like to meet men. So you aren't even allowed to approach them or meet them! Wtf? How are you supposed to meet women in the US if you can't approach them?

They don't like to meet men and don't talk to strangers. They are not open and curious (like foreign women are) but are super cliquish, closed and standoffish. With their self-worth over-inflated, they think they're too good for most men. They are conditioned to hate men and view them as fools, creeps and predators. Being unfeminine, they view femininity as oppressive. Most single men go years without dates. Every desirable woman is either taken, too picky or not looking. Flirtation is considered creepy and violating. Hitting on girls is taboo.
Check out this video I made of Winston meeting girls when he was in eastern Europe and Russia. There is NO way on earth he could of done this in America!

Last edited by jamesbond on October 9th, 2013, 1:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

DanielleNguyen wrote:How many negative encounters have you had.
Countless. But I would say it started in 1990. Before that time, I actually really liked women. Anyway, what I dislike about them is their great haughtiness and their oppressing of males. Then if we mention it, you women start calling us all kinds of names.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

i think maybe a lot of people ran into bad american women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

DanielleNguyen wrote:i think maybe a lot of people ran into bad american women.
Yeah, like millions and millions of bad American women. It's funny that in America, 72% of all divorces in America are initiated by women! Why in God's name would a man get into a relationship with an American woman when he can date and marry a loving, kind and feminine woman from a foreign country. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

MR. Bond (that actually amused me saying that. i love James Bond books) i am going to make a wild guess and say you met the women in the north. If you go to the South, like Tennessee (where I am from) there are a whole lot of really nice women. i was happy when my husband flirted with me. (thank god not a redneck) Plus Winston has been there and said his last gf was from there and she was nice. I don't think the problem is American women in general, maybe it is more of the beliefs and standards. If you were raised to believe in divorce then your children will too. if you teach your child she's perfect she deserves the world and only let her wear namebrand clothes, you create a snotty mean person.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

DanielleNguyen wrote:MR. Bond i am going to make a wild guess and say you met the women in the north. If you go to the South, like Tennessee (where I am from) there are a whole lot of really nice women.
I live in the Chicago area maybe that's part of the problem. You don't find any sweet, feminine women here just career orientated women who are very competitive and unfeminine.

The problem with women from the southern states is that most of them get married young, like right out of high school or college. By age 25 almost all of them are married. So like Winston has said in America, "all the good ones are taken." :D

DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

you got a point there too. i am 22 with a 6 month old. i am more family oriented than career oriented. And I've been in chicago before when i joined the U.S. Navy. I was very uncomfortable there.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: Why do you hate American women?

Post by HouseMD »

I don't hate American women. I just prefer foreign ones. On average, they are more approachable, less materialistic, and more fun than American women. Depending on the country, they also tend to be more able to hold intellectual conversations (I love educated Brazilians and Poles for this one!). It isn't to say that all American women are bad, it's just than, on average, it is far easier (at least 10x) to find a girl I connect with outside America than within it. I'm a big believer in the Daoist philosophy of taking the path of least resistance-why swim upstream, when you can swim downstream? It makes for a far less stressful and more fulfilling life when one goes about things this way.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

DanielleNguyen wrote:you got a point there too. i am 22 with a 6 month old. i am more family oriented than career oriented. And I've been in chicago before when i joined the U.S. Navy. I was very uncomfortable there.
There are supposed to be no standing armies here.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

jamesbond wrote:
Winston wrote:THEY HATE US! American women are conditioned to see men as fools, creeps and predators. They are the ones who hated us first. They treat us like crap, ignore us, and act like men are an inferior species.

Blame the man-hating feminists. Not us. We are simply returning their hate and telling it like it is.

They don't like to meet men and don't talk to strangers. They are not open and curious (like foreign women are) but are super cliquish, closed and standoffish. With their self-worth over-inflated, they think they're too good for most men. They are conditioned to hate men and view them as fools, creeps and predators. Being unfeminine, they view femininity as oppressive. Most single men go years without dates. Every desirable woman is either taken, too picky or not looking. Flirtation is considered creepy and violating. Hitting on girls is taboo.
Check out this video I made of Winston meeting girls when he was in eastern Europe and Russia. There is NO way on earth he could of done this in America!

Mr. Wu is even more handsome when on the prowl. :D
Time to Hide!
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

i was on my way to great Lakes. You know boot camp.