Are Eastern European/Russian women into latinos/hispanics?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
KeepinItForeign
Freshman Poster

Are Eastern European/Russian women into latinos/hispanics?

Post by KeepinItForeign »

I'm an hispanic guy and I really find russian/easter european women to be sexy as hell.I also find their accent to be sexy.But I'm also wondering if they will go for a latino mestizo like myself.I am pretty lightskinned but I don't pass off as white,so I'm wondering if they only go for white guys or are they open to other races/ethnicities.Hope to get some insight.

Dave.
If you go platinum, its got nothing to do with luck, it just means that a million people are stupid as f**k.-Immortal Technique

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

terminator
Junior Poster

Re: Are Eastern European/Russian women into latinos/hispanic

Post by terminator »

KeepinItForeign wrote:I'm an hispanic guy and I really find russian/easter european women to be sexy as hell.I also find their accent to be sexy.But I'm also wondering if they will go for a latino mestizo like myself.I am pretty lightskinned but I don't pass off as white,so I'm wondering if they only go for white guys or are they open to other races/ethnicities.Hope to get some insight.

Dave.
No, they'll just use you & IMO the girl's family will be aghast and talk her out of being with you.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

KeepinItForeign wrote:I'm an hispanic guy and I really find russian/easter european women to be sexy as hell.I also find their accent to be sexy.But I'm also wondering if they will go for a latino mestizo like myself.I am pretty lightskinned but I don't pass off as white,so I'm wondering if they only go for white guys or are they open to other races/ethnicities.Hope to get some insight.

Dave.

I cannot speak for Russia as I've never been there but in Lithuania some girls are into hispanic men as I saw there in Vilnius. Just be genuine and truthful and you should be fine. I myself am hispanic and recently got married to a Lithuanian girl.
KeepinItForeign
Freshman Poster

terminator wrote:

Dave.
No, they'll just use you & IMO the girl's family will be aghast and talk her out of being with you.
I thought so.I have seen this here in Canada with Polish parents.
If you go platinum, its got nothing to do with luck, it just means that a million people are stupid as f**k.-Immortal Technique
KeepinItForeign
Freshman Poster

***JP*** wrote:

Dave.

I cannot speak for Russia as I've never been there but in Lithuania some girls are into hispanic men as I saw there in Vilnius. Just be genuine and truthful and you should be fine. I myself am hispanic and recently got married to a Lithuanian girl.
Hm I might have to give Lithuania a chance then.