Most Eastern European girls want their one and only

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:If you look at my photo albums from Poland, you'll see that obesity there is uncommon. Thin girls are the norm. See here: http://russiadatingadventures.shutterfly.com/pictures

Most Polish girls have good Catholic values too. It's just that they prefer white guys, not other races. And they are more reserved too than in Eastern Europe.
Here are some videos of girls Winston met in Poland. The girls were not as friendly or approachable as the girls were for Winston in Ukraine, Russia or Lithuania. Maybe the Polish girls are just not into Asian guys as Winston pointed out.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

well this is something i knew all along with european women

now about polish women. they are very beautiful, peaceful, shy and LOVE sex. ahaha.

i dont see anything wrong with polish women.

this is the second time i have seen someone on this forum say all these bad things about
foreign women's appearance and attitude. and be wrong the whole time.

for instance sweden have some really attractive women abroad. but someone said they
were ugly monsters. pfft....yeah right !!!.

just some more trolling on our boards about foreign women. perhaps trying to stear us
away from those particular countries like poland or sweden.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

djfourmoney wrote:
clowny wrote:
OTB wrote:Wow! What a coincidence. I was just reading this article on his site.

http://claritaslux.com/girls/marry-idealist/

He says at the end of this article,

Where to find snow-white

I recommend finding a wife here:

Poland
Russia
Ukraine

He also says in other articles South America.
Poland is the WORST place to find a wife. Polish women are big fat bully bitches who put on weight before middle age, they are thick-set people and more prone to obesity than anglo women. If you think western women are vile scum, then just wait until you start living with a polish woman. Boy, are you in for the shock of your life.

These are where the best wives in the world are from:

sulawesi
phillipines
vietnam
brazil
japan
sri lanka
the mergui archipelago

If you're a quality man in search of a quality wife, those are the places you should be looking.
You're always screaming about Poland, I don't know any fat Polish women, never met one. Neither of them ugly either. One super tall (6'0) and another with DD chest.

Africa? Are you kidding????

The rest save for Brazil are poor countries. Brazil is a poor country with 1st world prices and a real estate bubble.

Best women on that list are in Brazil. No Yellow Fever here, you're welcome to all the Asian punai you can carry, no skin off me. Same with African women.
WTF? Where did I mention anything about Africa?
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

ssjparris wrote:well this is something i knew all along with european women

now about polish women. they are very beautiful, peaceful, shy and LOVE sex. ahaha.

i dont see anything wrong with polish women.

this is the second time i have seen someone on this forum say all these bad things about
foreign women's appearance and attitude. and be wrong the whole time.

for instance sweden have some really attractive women abroad. but someone said they
were ugly monsters. pfft....yeah right !!!.

just some more trolling on our boards about foreign women. perhaps trying to stear us
away from those particular countries like poland or sweden.
I understand that people may have their preferences. There are beautiful and ugly women of all races. I understand that if one person has a specific preference, he may say some things about a general type. For example, a guy who does not like white women may say that European women are ugly to him. For a guy who is attracted to Asian women to say that only Thai women are fat and ugly trolls, it's a little contradicting. I personally have zero attraction to any Asian female, it's just my preference. In "my" eyes, they're all ugly but it doesn't mean they are "ugly". Just ugly to me. But just because I am not attracted to Asian women, it doesn't mean that I cannot distinguish between a "hot Asian" and an "ugly one". Below are some images of Asian women considered to be attractive. To me, they are not attractive, but that's to "me". Just because I'm not attracted to them, it does not mean that they are actually "ugly". They are in fact, attractive women and definitely not ugly if someone asked me.

Everyone has a preference and I will not bash a specific race because everyone likes different things. I just personally don't prefer Asians or black females, however, some are exceptions that I will be willing to accept. But if I had a choice to be with an Asian girl who's a 10 or a European girl who is a 7, I would be more attracted to and would choose the European girl . It's just the way it is with preference.

Another thing is that it is fact that women of specific countries have different obesity rates. In certain parts of Europe, the ratio of fat to thin is obviously different than to the ratio of fat to thin in places such as America, Canada, Australia, UK, etc. The majority of women in Eastern Europe are not overweight. You may find some, but it's not a large number such as America.

Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

marklambo wrote: I personally have zero attraction to any Asian female, it's just my preference. In "my" eyes, they're all ugly but it doesn't mean they are "ugly". Just ugly to me.
Everyone has a preference and I will not bash a specific race because everyone likes different things. I just personally don't prefer Asians or black females. If I had a choice to be with an Asian girl who's a 10 or a European girl who is a 7, I would be more attracted to and would choose the European girl. It's just the way it is with preference.
I feel the exact same way. I am NOT attracted to Asian women or black women. Like you, I would choose a eastern European girl who is a 7 over a Asian or black women who people would say is a 10.

Black women do not turn me on at all. Some guys are really attracted to girls from the Philippines, which is fine. Personally, I have zero attraction to girls from the Philippines and wouldn't go near them. I need women with curves and breasts (but not a girl who is fat).

I think the photo below sums things up perfectly!

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

jamesbond wrote:
marklambo wrote: I personally have zero attraction to any Asian female, it's just my preference. In "my" eyes, they're all ugly but it doesn't mean they are "ugly". Just ugly to me.
Everyone has a preference and I will not bash a specific race because everyone likes different things. I just personally don't prefer Asians or black females. If I had a choice to be with an Asian girl who's a 10 or a European girl who is a 7, I would be more attracted to and would choose the European girl. It's just the way it is with preference.
I feel the exact same way. I am NOT attracted to Asian women or black women. Like you, I would choose a eastern European girl who is a 7 over a Asian or black women who people would say is a 10.

Black women do not turn me on at all. Some guys are really attracted to girls from the Philippines, which is fine. Personally, I have zero attraction to girls from the Philippines and wouldn't go near them. I need women with curves and breasts (but not a girl who is fat).

That pic definitely sums it up for me too! Nice face, body, breasts, and legs. She's got the full woman look. :D

I think that's what bothers me most about the Asian girls. A lot of them have that little boy look which turns me off so bad. Of course there are definitely many that don't have flat asses and actually have a nice rack too (rare but are out there) but I still don't have much attraction for them. I have a good friend that has a brother that actually likes Asian women with the little boy/stick figure look. He literally prefers the woman to have a flat chest and flat ass, that whole stick figure look, I'm not lying, it's 100% true. I don't know why but like I said, everyone has their preference of what they like.
Private Investment Club

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

jamesbond wrote:

@JamesBond,

By looking at Miss Curves, I think I'm going to pop. Cuidate! Ta corrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriendo! *GOOSH* *DRIBBLE DRIBBLE* *GOOSH*
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

marklambo wrote:Notice how American women ALWAYS pull out the "submissive" card? Always assuming that we just want someone to "walk over". It is so far from the truth. We just want a peaceful woman that acts like a woman and not a raging landwhale nagging us to death. Look at how bitter she is. How did she even find this blog? I guess she was bored at home with her 10 cats one day and decided to search around.
Wow....here I thought I was the only dude on this site whom can understand this concept in the way you have stated it here. I'm not trolling on this post; seriously. I tried to explain that to American women, and they still think that "I'm running weak-a.ss game" on them when I tell them that I don't want to "walk over" a woman.

Therefore alluding to the fact that the majority of American women will not and cannot fathom nice guys' approaches in the art of honesty! No wonder they like thugs because they feel that being protected MEANS "MORE" than a bunch of fluff of nice words that cannot protect them from the sky falling. I get it now; I really do.

Addendum/P.S.: today there was a White woman whom had Germanic/Polish thick features. She looked like she had the assistance of stateside food to help maintain her shape YET to thicken it up perverted-fold. :op

I asked her what ancestry does she have. This is what she had retorted, "I'm Caucasian (with an European accent)....why does it matter???" Yeah, they made her swallow the blue pill and its babies. Toxic environment for FOBs/FOPs (Fresh-off-planes) by the slightest touch. AGAIN ----> Stop bringing these women back here. I guess it's easier for RobinHood's Bulgarian ice-cream-dream to not become corrupted. "We shall see," says the blind man. :-/

I wish that she stays cool until death do they part. I hope Mark E. Davis' wife stays the same way although her English has improved tenfold.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
mentor
Freshman Poster

Re: Most Eastern European girls want their one and only

Post by mentor »

I am glad to found this interesting topic.
Any experiences from the previous years to be added here?
Eric
Experienced Poster

Re:

Post by Eric »

clowny wrote:
Winston wrote:That's not true. If you look at my photo albums from Poland, you'll see that obesity there is uncommon. Thin girls are the norm. See here: http://russiadatingadventures.shutterfly.com/pictures

Most Polish girls have good Catholic values too. It's just that they prefer white guys, not other races. And they are more reserved too than in Eastern Europe.

Russia is a very iffy place though. The women are super approachable, but I hear that to find a good girl there, you have to go to the village. The city girls are pretty much corrupted. They also have no sense of morality or conscience.

Some members here have good experiences with girls in Lithuania and Latvia. Why not there? They are very sweet and feminine.
Polish woman have masculine features such as big, prominent noses...big hands and thick, stubby fingers. Sorry, but I like women who look delicate and feminine. Polish women are also EXTREMELY stubborn and argumentative - THIS IS A WELL KNOWN FACT, EVEN POLISH MEN WILL TELL YOU THIS. "No sense of morality or conscience" describes them perfectly.
Polish women, this is absolutely true of them...I hate to admit it. I dated a Polish girl in highschool, they are party animals and seem like straight up attention sluts. I'm sorry to call any woman that but she truly was that way and acted like a crazy slut, on purpose. I liked her but she never liked me. I also dated a very insecure Russian girl during my senior year and she never paged attention to me; I will say there are a lot of very beautiful, Russian sweet girls though...and this is the first place I'd look for a girl if I were you, they tend on being sweet quality women. But, you'd better treat her right because that is a good woman.
Jews have been in Polish government and culture, from what I understqjd, corrupting that culture for a very long time. Any where they go they foul the culture entirely - there is a lot of anti- semitism there. I worked with this self- entitled Polish brat at my last job and absolutely hated her... no one could stand her, she was extremely beautiful but, used that to elevate herself to god-status and looked down on and toyed with men. No one came near that foul creature, she was a mess constantly stubborn, bratty, on drugs and always 'talking about how she wanted to have cock' just for attention.
I would look elsewhere for a woman.

Russia is nice, I might do this actually because I'm ready to find a good, nice woman. I am also trying to be a good man.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Re: Most Eastern European girls want their one and only

Post by Eric »

American culture wants to destroy the men and women so that we don't find loving relationships with each other.

They want o defile us so that we are sluts and are incapable of a loving, sweet relationship by creating a cold, callous degraded culture.
Hold onto your faith - if you have one; because this is the surest defense against this corruption.
On top of it all, now like most men I've developed this unfortunate insecurity of feeling 'not good enough' until I bang lots of woman, this I believe is a symptom of our degradation and takes away our monogamy ability. Anything that hurts our ability to form a long lasting, loving and monogomous bond...is bad, that's why they've done that to our culture, that's what it does; it destroys the men and women. Hope and pray to be okay.
Stay away and free of unhappy American culture - while its still not too late - American culture has never made me happy but always left me dissatisfied.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.